The PBK Bhatti and Meeting Virendra Dev Dixit

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

aimée

PBK

Post14 Jun 2006

I would like to add something to what Clay said. without the bhatti, it is difficult to churn on the further clarification given by Baba (in Virendra Dev Dixit), because it is a whole process. Kampil is a magical place, where transformation takes place. In the Murlis it is mentioned about the bhatti and being baked properly so we become hard bricks, meaning our faith and determination is created, the foundation is in Kampil.

So it is not only about knowledge, but it is like the intellect opens. The vibrations of Yoga and purity are very strong there, and there is a lot of meditation. The Advance Course is digested in the best possible way.

I saw a clarification on VCD*, where a Brother asked a question. Baba immediately asked if he had done the bhatti. He hadn't. Then he told him to do the bhatti and then he would understand. Sometimes when the PBK bring their family, even after being told not to do so, Baba has no other possibility than to do a very basic simple class, and the PBK have missed the opportunity to hear a deeper clarification of a Murli...

john

reforming BK

Post14 Jun 2006

clay wrote:Is it easier to just quote Murli points ?... well first you have to know them or where to find them, so that is not all together easy

But the problem has been that some of the Murli points quoted had only a passing relevance to the thread and then went off on a tangent not related, hence my comment about some PBKs acting like politicians.

So whilst I agree to find a Murli point that really fits the thread may not be easy, but to quote Murli that nearly fits is easy. I think more thought should go into answers and forum users shouldn't be so quick off the draw to plug up threads with Murli unless it is relevant. The other point is unless Murli quoted is thought out properly eventually points stop tallying and this could show the forum user as quoting them out of context.

atma

PBK

Post17 Jun 2006

Bhais,

Bhatti is definatly a very unique thing. I find it a challenge at times to describe it so I will try to share what I possibly can in my limited time. It is a very magical place it felt like I had gone back in time. It is a very simple place so full of love. A place where one feels at home. The Mata's and Bhais where very kind and showed so much love. You can see there willingness to make it as comfortable for everyone as possible.

The Bhai's and Mata's are very strong for they must tolerate all kinds of different sanskars and conditions. It was also very nice to see woman holding such responsible positions. I truly felt like i was in a family. Of course The Knowledge given was very special at times magical. Even though I knew very little Hindi the course where given in English and the Mata's where so kind in answering many questions.

When one leaves one definatly feels different in many positive ways. I can see why in the Murlis Shiva has spoken about the importance of bhatti. This is just a small part of my experience.

atma

atma

PBK

Bhatti

Post17 Jun 2006

Bhais,

Bhatti is definatly a very unique thing. I find it a challenge at times to describe it so I will try to share what I possibly can in my limited time. It is a very magical place it felt like I had gone back in time. It is a very simple place so full of love. A place where one feels at home.

The Mata's and Bhais where very kind and showed so much love. You can see there willingness to make it as comfortable for everyone as possible. The Bhai's and Mata's are very strong for they must tolerate all kinds of different sanskars and conditions. It was also very nice to see woman holding such responsible positions. I truly felt like i was in a family. Of course in a family there are all kinds of different children.

Of course The Knowledge given was very special at times magical. Even though I knew very little Hindi the course where given in English and the Mata's where so kind in answering many questions. When one leaves one definatly feels different in many positive ways. I can see why in the Murlis Shiva has spoken about the importance of bhatti.

This is just a small part of my experience.

atma

surya

PBK

Kampila

Post21 Jun 2006

Hello Atma,

Yes, the Bhatti is a unique thing as you said. I think there is nothing in this world like the Bhatti. You may travel the world, you may do whatever and still you will never find anything as unique as Kampil. Kampil village is unique forever ... Babas farm is so vast and well kept.

I think as an ex-BK, I can only say this much ... all BKs should go and experience it! But there is a warning ..; GO SOON!

Regards, Surya

arjun

PBK

Post21 Jun 2006

Omshanti. Yes, bhatti is indeed a unique experience. We had only heard about it in the Murlis but the practical experience is gained only at Kampil. I do not know how the bhatti used to be conducted at Mount Abu prior to 1969 while Brahma Baba &/or Mama was alive, but from the experience of bhatti at Kampil, I can say that it is exactly in accordance with the directions given in the Sakar Murlis. Post-1969, I think neither BKs, nor their offshoots and neither any offshoot of PBKs have or are conducting bhatti programmes in the true spirit of the word. In fact, BKs have not been organizing any such programme ever since I became a BK in the late 70s.

Anyways, instead of wasting any of your precious time, I wish to quote an extract of a revised Sakar Murli published by the BKs and narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba regarding the seven days bhatti.

"Har yek ka hak hai padhnaa. Baba ham naukari kartey hain. Achha, ek haftaa gyaan ley fir chaley jaana, Murli milti rahegi. Pehley 7 roz bhatti may jaroor rahnaa hai. Bhal 7 roz aayengey parantu sabki buddhi ek jaisi nahee rahegi. 7 roz bhatti maana koi kee bhi Yaad naa aaye. Koi say patra vyavhaar aadi bhi na ho. Sab ek jaisa toh samajh nahee saktey. Yahaan patiton ko paavan banana hai. Yah bhi rog hai, aadhakalpa kay maharogi manushya hain. Unko alag bithana padey. Koi ka bhi sang na ho. Baahar jaayengey, ultaa-sultaa khaayengey, patit kay haath ka khaayengey. Satyug may devataen paavan hain na. Unkay liye dekho khaas mandir bantey hain. Devataaon ko fir patit choo na sakey." (BKs dwara prakaasit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 13.04.06, pg 2&3)

"Everyone is entitled to study. Baba, we are employed. OK. Obtain knowledge for a week and then you can leave, you will keep receiving Murlis. First you have to definitely undergo the 7 days’ bhatti. Although people come for 7 days, but everybody’s intellect will not be similar. 7 days’ bhatti means one should not remember anyone. There should not even be any correspondence, etc. with anyone. Everyone cannot understand equally. Here sinful ones have to become pure. This is also a disease; the human beings have been critically ill (maharogi) for half a Kalpa. They will have to be made to sit separately. There should not be the company of anyone (during bhatti). If they go outside, then they may eat rubbish things, they may eat the food cooked by sinful ones. In the Golden Age, deities are pure, isn’t it? Look, special temples are built for them. Then, no sinful one can touch the deities.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 13.04.06, pg 2&3 published by BKs)

With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

surya

PBK

what the BKs are doing now is...

Post21 Jun 2006

I heard that the Trimurti Dadis or the 3 main Dadis are getting together in London for a mega bhatti or so called "Just a minute" program in september at Wembley Arena for 12.000 people! So that is what they are doing!

In my 20 years of BK life I never was told or asked or offered to do any kind of Bhatti, actually I never did the introduction course because everyone was so busy and so I went to Murli class direct!

But than, I met Baba and did the real Bhatti just few months ago in Kampil! What a joy! What a chance!

OMSHANTI

surya

atma

PBK

Post21 Jun 2006

Bhai surya,

You mentioned a interesting point I have been fortunate to travel around the world and stay at many nice places. However nothing compares to Baba's home even though it is so simple. The vibrations and the mystery is so unique.

When you see the amount of people that are coming from around the world you really start getting a sense of what is going on. I do miss it.

This family is very large. atma

clay

PBK

Post21 Jun 2006

Om Shanti,

Aimee wrote with regard to the bhatti at Kampil
So it is not only about knowledge, but it is like the intellect opens. The vibrations of Yoga and purity are very strong there, and there is a lot of meditation. The Advance Course is digested in the best possible way.

What better place could there be to take the Advanced Knowledge than in the Father's (Virendra Dev Dixit) home. The vibrations of purity come from the many years of tapasya that were practised in Kampil.

Good Wishes, Clay

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Jun 2006

atma wrote:Bhatti is definatly a very unique thing. I find it a challenge at times to describe it so I will try to share what I possibly can in my limited time.

Do the PBKs have a special definition for Bhatti? The BKs use it to mean a longer, intense meditation. Do you mean to go on a special retreat at Kampil or does it have another meaning? Thanks.

atma

PBK

Post22 Jun 2006

Bhai ex-l,

I would not say a specific definition other then it is a very different experience. The point given by arjuna explains it in a very nice way. If you do not know Hindi it is O.K. to go.

"Everyone is entitled to study. Baba, we are employed. OK. Obtain knowledge for a week and then you can leave, you will keep receiving Murlis. First you have to definitely undergo the 7 days’ bhatti. Although people come for 7 days, but everybody’s intellect will not be similar. 7 days’ bhatti means one should not remember anyone. There should not even be any correspondence, etc. with anyone. Everyone cannot understand equally. Here sinful ones have to become pure. This is also a disease; the human beings have been critically ill (maharogi) for half a Kalpa. They will have to be made to sit separately. There should not be the company of anyone (during bhatti). If they go outside, then they may eat rubbish things, they may eat the food cooked by sinful ones. In the Golden Age, deities are pure, isn’t it? Look, special temples are built for them. Then, no sinful one can touch the deities.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 13.04.06, pg 2&3 published by BKs)

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post22 Jun 2006

Bhatti means furnace. So the brick like souls are put in the fire of the furnace of Shiv to make them strong. The body-concious is removed in a basic way and this is the foundation of the 84 births.

ShivBaba's always says remember me in Kampil. When one is there you can definitely notice the powerful vibration of Shiv is there. This is where Baba & Mama did 18 years of Penance to attract the souls to Kampil.

Its far more than just a retreat.. its the entire foundation and allows the soul to grasp The Knowledge deeply.

Om Shanti

aimée

PBK

Post22 Jun 2006

By reading what you are sharing about you experience during the bhatti, we all have had a magical moment, truely something divine is going on there ...

I just wanted to add a practical information, that the Advance Course during the bhatti is basically the explanation of the five main pictures: the Trimurti and the drama wheel (put together), The Ladder, the Kalpa tree and Lakshmi and Narayan.

bansy

Post22 Jun 2006

that the Advance Course during the bhatti

Aimee, Does this mean the Advance Course is done during the 7 day bhatti, or before bhatti? Does one become a PBK before or after the bhatti ?

Regards
Bansy

aimée

PBK

Post22 Jun 2006

Normally someone who wants to do the bhatti has recognised the Father in this new Chariot, it "clicks" when the Trimurti is explained generally. The Trimurti explains the roles God takes to transform hell into heaven. It is not straightforward, and I am still working on it, but, something happens that makes the soul want to know more, want to see Baba, recognise that in this Gyan there is something important, and should accept the idea that God is still working somewhere on a physical plane.

First place this recognition is enough but essential. Some have read the whole course and some clarifications but it is not essential. The course in Kampil is in such an atmosphere that the intellect opens, this is what I guess is called Bhatti, the furnace, where we should be "baked" properly...

Before going to the bhatti, everyone has to sign a paper saying that they have recognised the Father and the mother. That was very strange to me, especially because you have to make the paper very official, with a stamp from the local authorities from the town etc. I now understand that Baba (in Virendra Dev Dixit) had so much problems with malicious people who tried to find anything against him. So this is a security for Baba, to tell them that they had recognised the Father, and how can they go against him afterwards? Also to avoid BK who are not sincere to come in Baba's gathering.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK