Questions for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post02 Jun 2008

shivsena wrote:Can you please quote any Murli or Vani which says that Krishna becomes Father of Ram and Ram becomes Father of Krishna in Confluence Age and broad drama, because i just do not believe what is said in cds and cassettes.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. I don't have any such Murli quote, but the events that have taken place in the Confluence Age are a proof of this.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post02 Jun 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.
Can you please clarify which events in Confluence Age are you talking about which prove the Ram is Father of Krishna and Krishna is Father of Ram?

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post03 Jun 2008

shivsena wrote:Can you please clarify which events in Confluence Age are you talking about which prove the Ram is Father of Krishna and Krishna is Father of Ram?

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. In the beginning of the Yagya, the soul of Ram (through the body of Dada Lekhraj's business partner Sevakram) became instrumental in giving spiritual birth to the soul of Krishna (i.e. Dada Lekhraj) when Supreme Father Shiva gave the clarification of the visions to him.

But in Sevakram's next birth as Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, although Dada Lekhraj had left his body by the time Virendra Dev Dixit entered the path of BK knowledge, he, like all other BKs, accepted him as his alokik Father after taking the basic BK course at Paladi center of Ahmedabad. So, the soul of Krishna became the Father of the soul of Ram.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post03 Jun 2008

Arjun Bhai, you've mentioned only alokik birth of Lekhraj Kirpalani through Virendra Dev Dixit (Sevakram) & that of Virendra Dev Dixit through Lekhraj Kirpalani (Avyakt Brahma). But how does this prove that, in the broad drama, they become bodily fathers of each other? Some BKWSU cults claim that the Confluence Aged Krishna will give bodily birth to the Golden Aged Krishna & then the Golden Aged Krishna will give bodily birth to the soul of the Confluence Aged Krishna. Are all these facts not the Confluence Aged subtle shooting of folk stories of the broad drama??

pbkindiana

PBK

Post04 Jun 2008

shivsena wrote:Can you please quote any Murli or Vani which says that Krishna becomes Father of Ram and Ram becomes Father of Krishna in Confluence Age and broad drama, because i just do not believe what is said in cds and cassettes.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

A Murli quote that says that Ram becomes the Father of Krishna.

MU 14.12.93 -- "Father with the help of mother caused the birth of Krishna but they set Krishna as the creator of Gita whereas the true creator of the Gita is Shiva. With the help of that Gita he created Krishna."

Om Shanti -- indie.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 Jun 2008

Dear indiana.

I do believe that Ram becomes the Father of Krishna in Sangamyug, but it is the other part which says that Krishna becomes the Father of Ram does not make any sense to me and has never been said in Murlis.
If you have any Murli point which says that Krishna is Father of Ram, then only i will believe, otherwise it is one of those ambigious manthan of Maya.

shivsena

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post04 Jun 2008

Brother indiana, the Murli point, you've quoted, indicates only the alokik birth of Krishna through the Father; you've not quoted any Murli point to prove the alokik birth of the Father (Ram?) from Krishna in the Confluence Age Drama & their bodily births from each other in the broad drama.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post05 Jun 2008

shivsena wrote:I do believe that Ram becomes the Father of Krishna in Sangamyug, but it is the other part which says that Krishna becomes the Father of Ram does not make any sense to me and has never been said in Murlis. If you have any Murli point which says that Krishna is Father of Ram, then only i will believe, otherwise it is one of those ambigious manthan of Maya.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

I am in the same boat with you regarding your views of Krishna becomes the Father of Ram in Confluence Age. Is it possible for the creator of the whole human race to become the son of another son(i.e. Krishna)? If it is in the broad drama that Krishna begets Ram, then it is acceptable as a man and a woman is needed to procreate the soul of Ram in his 63 births.

Om Shanti -- indie.
new knowledge wrote:you've not quoted any Murli point to prove the alokik birth of the Father (Ram?) from Krishna in the Confluence Age Drama

Dear new knowledge Bhai,

I do not have any Murli point to prove the alokik birth of Rambap from Krishna. If you have, please post it. I only know that Ram needs a Brahma for him to become the very first 'mouth-born progeny' (i.e. the first Brahmin who listened to the spiritual Father Shiva's great sermons) as it is said in the Murli, "without becoming Brahmin could he be the prajapita at all?"

No man in the corporeal world can ever give birth to Prajapita in gyan-marg. Thus Ram becomes the Father of humanity.
& their bodily births from each other in the broad drama.

Are you in the Confluence Age or iron age (broad drama)? I am in Confluence Age so I am not interested in the broad drama where human beings (inclusive of Ram and Krishna) need a man and a woman for procreation.

Om Shanti -- indie.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jun 2008

One question;

in the VCD* no.216, Cassette no.697, dated 21.04.05 at Shrikalahasti (Clarification of Murli dated 30.05.66), Baba Virendra Dev Dixit says of the post-1950 period that ... "75 remained out of 300-400".

In 1969, Jagdish Chander (who may not have been the most accurate of writers) stated that there were 150 surrendered Sisters at that time. I am just trying to get my numbers correct. Do we know where Virendra Dev Dixit got his figure?

Was it in the original Murlis. We note that the BKWSU current mythology is fixed as a symbolic, but approximate, '300'.
Virendra Dev Dixit wrote:They got ready to depart. 75 remained out of 300-400. 70-75 remained and the rest went to the Sindhi colonies that have been established all over India in various cities. The Sindhi people who had come (from Pakistan) settled in the cities. Government had established Sindhi colonies. So, they went to their respective households. The Yagya continued with the 70-75 souls, which remained. Baba observed that now these are the children with a faithful intellect. So, he established service centers for them.

arjun

PBK

Post05 Jun 2008

ex-l wrote:In 1969, Jagdish Chander (who may not have been the most accurate of writers) stated that there were 150 surrendered Sisters at that time. I am just trying to get my numbers correct. Do we know where Veerendra Dev Dixit got his figure?

I suppose he got this figure based on experiences narrated by Dadis while he was a BK from 1969 to 1976.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post10 Jun 2008

Dear arjun Bhai, who is/are Swadeshi, Videshi, double Videshi, Bharat & Bharatwasi among BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, non-BKWSU, Ram, Krishna, Rudra-Maala souls & Vijay-Maala souls?

arjun

PBK

Post11 Jun 2008

new knowledge wrote:who is/are Swadeshi, Videshi, double Videshi, Bharat & Bharatwasi among BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, non-BKWSU, Ram, Krishna, Rudra-Maala souls & Vijay-Maala souls?

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. You have mixed up many questions in one question. All these questions have already been answered separately many times on this forum. Anyways, I will try to answer some.

Swadeshi refers to souls belonging to those religions that originate in India like Devata, Kshatriya, Buddhism, Sanyas, Sikhism and Arya Samaj. Videshi refers to the souls belonging to the religions that originate and prosper in the foreign countries, like Islam, Christianity, Muslim and Atheism.

In BK terminology double videshi refers to the BK living abroad, but in advanced knowledge double foreigners refers to the PBKs who have been rejected both by the lokik world and the BK world. In this sense BKs are just foreigners.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post11 Jun 2008

Is soul of Ram Videshi?

arjun

PBK

Post13 Jun 2008

new knowledge wrote:Is soul of Ram Videshi?

Omshanti. Since the soul of Ram is an allround actor, he is both swadeshi and videshi, but if you go by the Avyakt Vani point which says that the Father comes as a foreigner (videshi), then he is proved to be videshi. ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) says that if the Father becomes completely swadeshi, i.e. virtuous, then who will remove the peels of vices and body consciousness that the souls of other religions have themselves with?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post14 Jun 2008

arjun wrote:Omshanti. Since the soul of Dada Lekhraj already knew the basic knowledge when it left its own body and started playing the subtle role through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit in 1969, it must have been the soul of Ram (Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) who must have undergone the 7 days basic course at Paladi Center.
Arjun

Dear arjun Bhai.

Immediately after the demise of Lekhraj Kirpalani in jan. 1969, the first avaykt messages and the first avaykt Vani clearly say that Bap(Ram) and Dada(Krishna) became combined and can never be seperated.

Avyakt Vani 21-1-69 says, "Sangamyug par BapDada dono ko alag nahin hona hai".( in Sangamyug BapDada both cannot be seperated).
Avyakt Vani 23-1-69 says, "Kabhi bhi aisa nahin samajna Bap hai Dada nahin ya Dada hai bap nahin; hum dono ek-do se ek pal bhi alag nahin ho sakte"

(Never think that Bap is without Dada or Dada is without Bap; we both can never be seperated for 1 second).

There is a clear message in the above Vani that both Bap(Ram) and Dada(Krishna) became combined soon after the demise of Lekhraj Kirpalani; so i do not understand, how it is only Ram's soul, considered as Father of humanity (prajapita), did the 7 days basic course in paldi seva kendra from the child Vedanti. Did BapDada combined did the 7 days course ???????

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK