Questions for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

mbbhat

BK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post16 Jul 2008

Dear Arjun,
Thanks. I will wait a little for reply from any PBK for other questions I have posted in the forum.

arjun

PBK

Post16 Jul 2008

Thanks. I will wait a little for reply from any PBK for other questions I have posted in the forum.

I read many of your questions, but you posted your replies and questions in such quick succession and the sheer size of your posts does not allow us to reply to each of the question/comment. I do hope other PBKs also reply to your questions.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post16 Jul 2008

Dear arjun Bhai, PBKs strictly oppose to go (intellectually) to the inert Paramdham, then why do they believe that they will go (intellectually) to that inert Paramdham during the frozen ice events?

arjun

PBK

Post17 Jul 2008

PBKs strictly oppose to go (intellectually) to the inert Paramdham, then why do they believe that they will go (intellectually) to that inert Paramdham during the frozen ice events?

Omshanti. Although it is believed by the PBKs that all the souls (including the souls, whose bodies are rejuvenated) will go to the inert Soul World for some time (even if it is for a second), I am not much interested in that topic much because a soul experiences everything here in this world while living in a body and once it leaves the body, who knows whether the soul actually travelled to the Soul World or not. What is important for me is to experience the stage of the Soul World here in this body while living in this physical world.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

pbkindiana

PBK

Post18 Jul 2008

new knowledge wrote:

Dear arjun Bhai, PBKs strictly oppose to go (intellectually) to the inert Paramdham, then why do they believe that they will go (intellectually) to that inert Paramdham during the frozen ice events?

Dear new knowledge Bhai,

I came across this article in a magazine:

In Bhagavad-gita 12.1, Arjuna inquires of Lord Krishna: "Which are considered to be more perfect, those who are always properly engaged in Your devotional service or those who worship the impersonal Brahman, the unmanifested?"

Lord Krishna replies: "Those who fix their minds on My personal form and are always engaged in worshipping Me with great and transcendental faith are considered by Me to be most perfect." (BG 12.2) The Lord goes on to say that those who worship the impersonal Brahman also come to Him, but, "For those whose minds are attached to the unmanifested, impersonal feature of the Supreme, advancement is very troublesome." Making progress in that discipline is harder. (BG 12.3-5)

om shanti-- indie

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post18 Jul 2008

Brothers indie & arjun, thanks for reply; but are your answers 'to the point'? Arjun Bhai, if you are not interested to go to the inert Soul World &, according to you, stage of the Soul World could be experienced here in this world while living in a body; then why PBKs feel it necessary to go INTELLECTUALLY to that inert Soul World & why is it clearly mentioned in the Advance Course that during the frozen ice episode, souls will INTELLECTUALLY go to the Soul World?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post19 Jul 2008

pbkindiana wrote: Lord Krishna replies: "Those who fix their minds on My personal form and are always engaged in worshipping Me with great and transcendental faith are considered by Me to be most perfect." (BG 12.2) The Lord goes on to say that those who worship the impersonal Brahman also come to Him, but, "For those whose minds are attached to the unmanifested, impersonal feature of the Supreme, advancement is very troublesome." Om Shanti-- indie

Dear indiana.

You have quoted the verse from bhagwat Gita which says about the personal and impersonal form. Can you please clarify who is the personal form and the impersonal form and who in the PBK and BK family are remembering Shiva in personal and impersonal form?

shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post21 Jul 2008

new knowedge wrote:Brothers indie & arjun, thanks for reply; but are your answers 'to the point'? Arjun Bhai, if you are not interested to go to the inert Soul World &, according to you, stage of the Soul World could be experienced here in this world while living in a body; then why PBKs feel it necessary to go INTELLECTUALLY to that inert Soul World & why is it clearly mentioned in the Advance Course that during the frozen ice episode, souls will INTELLECTUALLY go to the Soul World?

Dear new knowedge Bhai,

It is said in the Murlis that wherever Shiv is, that is said to be Paramdham. So wherever Supreme Father Shiv is residing, then that is Paramdham. So during the frozen period, the PBKs go intellectually to the Soul World via the permanent Chariot as Shivbap is residing in the appointed Chariot.

Also it is non-benefical to meditate upon the luminous point, the Incorporeal Shiva only. As it is mentioned in MU 9/5/71 -- "Well what is your concept of Supreme Soul whom you remember. You consider Him as a integral luminary, incorporeal Shiva, but actually that is not a fact. It is wrong to remember the integral luminary only." Another Murli quote that denotes to remember the luminous point Shivbap only is non-benefical as it is mentioned in:

MU 14/10/68 -- "Those who remember the Father above in the Soul World follow the path of worship."

So it depends to each individual whether they want to remember Supreme Soul Shiva luminous point only or to remember Shiv in an appointed Chariot. Whatever method of remembrance, one shall reap accordingly.

I have observed that you love to target questions specifically to the PBKs. What i feel is that: in lieu of wasting your precious time aiming questions at the PBKs, find out where is Shivbap. Find out where is He residing currently. As Shivbap's pledge is: "He will never return till He has established heaven." And to-date, there is no paradise in this world of hell yet, so definitely Shivbap is here only.
MU 15/11/87 -- "I need Brahma but I aslo need Prajapita Brahma in whom I enter to reveal myself or else how can I come. This is my permanent Chariot. At every Kalpa, I manifest through him."

If you are sensible, find out where Father Shiva currently is, rather than wasting your time aimlessly picking at the PBKs.

Om Shanti -- indie.

mbbhat

BK

Post23 Jul 2008

PBKs say that Virendra Diksit and Vedanti Bhen will become Sangamyugee Lakshmi Narayan give birth to Radha and Krishna of Satyayug. They say, VD is superior than Krishna of Satyayug(Golden Age). Now, see the following Murli point.

17-10-2000(2):- jab bhrashtaachaari sab khatm ho jaate hain tab krishn kaa janm hotaa hai, tab tak badlee sadlee hotee rahtee hai. Jab koyee chee2 nahee rahegaa tab krishn aayegaa. Tab tak tum aate jaate rahenge. Krisnh ko receive karnevaale maa- baap bhee pehle se chaahiye na. phir sab achhe2 rahenge. Baakee chale jaayenge. Tab hee usko swarg kahaa jaayegaa. Tum krishn ko receive karnevaale rahenge. Bhal tumhaaraa chee2 janm hogaa kyonki Ravan raajy hai na. shuddh janm to ho na sake. Gul- gul(pure) janm krishn kaa hee pehle pehle hotaa hai. Uske baad nayi duniyaa Vaikunth kahaa jaataa hai. Krishn bilkul gul-gul nayee duniyaa me aayenge. Ravan sampradaay bilkul kathm ho jaayegee. Krishn kaa naam unke Maa baap se bhee bahut baalaa hai. Krishn ke maa-baap kaa naam itnaa baalaa nahee hai. Krishn ke pehle jinkaa janm hotaa hai vah yogbal kaa janm nahee kahenge. Aise naheen krishn ke Maa baap ne yogbal se janm liyaa hai. Naheen, agar aisaa hotaa to unhon kaa bhee naam baalaa hotaa. To siddh hotaa hai unke Maa baap ne itnaa purushaarth naheen kiyaa hai jitnaa krishn ne kiyaa hai. Yah sab baatein aage chal tum samajhte jaayenge. Pooree karmaateet avasthaavaale radha-krishn hee hai. Vahee sadgati mein aate hain.paap aatmaayen sab khatm ho jaatee hain tab unkaa janm hotaa hai. Phir kahenge paavan duniyaa. Isliye krishn kaa naam baalaa hai. Maa baap kaa naheen. Aage chal tumko bahut saakshaatkaar honge. time to padaa hai.

Approximate translation is, “When all the bhrashtaachaaris (impure people) get finished, Krishna takes birth. There is need of parents of Krishna in advance to receive him (Krishna). When Krishna takes birth, then it can be called as heaven. Your birth (at that time) will/may be chee2 (bad), because it is Ravan rajy, is it not? Your birth cannot be pure. First Pure birth will be of Krishna. Then it can be called as new world or Vaikunth. .. The name of Krishna is more famous than his parents. Those who get birth before Krishna cannot be called as ‘birth through yogic power’. .. Hence it is clear that Krishna’s parents have not done purushartha(effort) equal to that of Krishna’s. You will understand all these later. So, it is clear that Radha-Krishna are the one who attain complete karmaateet stage. They only come in sadgati (best state). When all the impure souls get exhausted, they take birth. Then it is called pure world ..."

*Here it is clearly said The first prince of Golden Age is the Number One and his parents have not put so much effort. Hence their name is not as famous as Krishna's. PBKs say Lekhraj Kirpalani is the first prince of Golden Age and Virendra Dev Dixit is his Father. I think the above point is contradicting their view. Anyhow, let us see what PBKs explain about this.

arjun

PBK

Post23 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:*Here it is clearly said The first prince of Golden Age is the Number One and his parents have not put so much effort. Hence their name is not as famous as Krishna's. PBKs say Lekhraj Kirpalani is the first prince of Golden Age and Veerendra Dev Dixit is his Father. I think the above point is contradicting their view. Anyhow, let us see what PBKs explain about this.

The number one Krishna that Baba is talking about in the Murli is the Confluence-Aged Krishna and not the Golden Aged Krishna whos part gets reduced by so many years in the Confluence Age. How can he be number one when he is not an allround actor?

mbbhat

BK

Post24 Jul 2008

Dear Arjun soul,
mbbhat wrote:*The number one Krishna that Baba is talking about in the Murli is the Confluence-Aged Krishna and not the Golden Aged Krishna whos part gets reduced by so many years in the Confluence Age. How can he be number one when he is not an allround actor?

Please go through each point and explain. It is clearly said that Krishna is better than his parents and Krishna is the first one who takes birth by yogabal. It is also mentioned that when Krishna takes birth, all impure people will get exhausted. Then who is this Krishna and who are his parents?

Who is Sangamyugi Krishna? Virendra Dev Dixit? May be your advance points! OK, let it be. Then are all the Kaliyugi people finished here now?

How can you say Dada Lekhraj is not alround actor? Do you think if one is present in body, then only it is alround? IN FACT Brahma Baba alone is real alround actor. He has no bondage of body at all now. He need not eat, drink, sleep, go to toilet, be in impure body and get bad smell of body like VD. He has The Knowledge of the whole world now. He can go anywhere in one second!

*PBKs say there are three souls in Virendra Dev Dixit's body. Now my question/doubt is, who is eating, drinking, etc through Virendra Dev Dixit's body? Is it Shiva, Virendra Dev Dixit's soul or Dada Lekhraj's soul or all?

arjun

PBK

Post24 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:Please go through each point and explain. It is clearly said that Krishna is better than his parents and Krishna is the first one who takes birth by yogabal

Who is greater - is it the one who gives birth through the power of Yoga or is it the one who takes birth through the power of Yoga? I feel the former is greater than the latter because the former is actually making efforts to become pure while the latter is just taking birth from the former as per drama.
mbbhat wrote:It is also mentioned that when Krishna takes birth, all impure people will get exhausted. Then who is this Krishna and who are his parents?

The Golden Aged Krishna takes birth from the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi-Narayan.
Who is Sangamyugi Krishna? VD? May be your advance points! OK, let it be. Then are all the Kaliyugi people finished here now?

Although PBKs accept him as the soul of Confluence-Aged Krishna, he is not yet revealed to the world in this form. So, until the world accepts him as the Confluence-Aged Krishna he cannot be given that title. So, we will have to wait for the revelation.
How can you say Dada Lekhraj is not alround actor? Do you think if one is present in body, then only it is alround? IN FACT Brahma Baba alone is real alround actor. He has no bondage of body at all now. He need not eat, drink, sleep, go to toilet, be in impure body and get bad smell of body like VD. He has The Knowledge of the whole world now. He can go anywhere in one second!

So, by your definition an actor (that too an allround actor) in this drama need not have physical body. Then where is the necessity for all the 5-7 hundred crore actors to take up a physical body. They can just play their roles in the Soul World or Subtle Region, cannot they? Being detached from bad smell while living in an atmosphere of bad smell is better than claiming to be pure after leaving the body.

By the way, those who leave their bodies are either called angels or ghosts and not human beings/actors. You can ask your BK teacher what is meant by an 'actor' in this drama. It is taught to every newcomer that a soul comes from the Soul World to play its part on this world drama stage by wearing this costume-like body.

If Dada Lekhraj has The Knowledge of the whole world now, then why cannot he stop the gross violations of the Shrimat in the Yagya?
*PBKs say there are three souls in Virendra Dev Dixit's body. Now my question/doubt is, who is eating, drinking, etc through Virendra Dev Dixit's body? Is it Shiva, VD's soul or Dada Lekhraj's soul or all?

I suppose it is the soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit who performs these actions in Baba's remembrance. Shiv is abhokta, akarta.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post24 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:Here it is clearly said The first prince of Golden Age is the Number One and his parents have not put so much effort. Hence their name is not as famous as Krishna's.

Dear PBKs, who might be that Krishna refered in this quotation?
* If that is the Confluence Aged Krishna, who might be his parents who are not as famous as him?
* If that is the Golden Aged Krishna, then do you accept that the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan (supposed to be the parents of the Golden Aged Krishna) are not as famous as the Golden Aged Krishna & that they have not put so much effort compared to that of him?

mbbhat

BK

Post24 Jul 2008

arjun wrote:1) I feel the former is greater than the latter because the former is actually making efforts to become pure while the latter is just taking birth from the former as per drama. 2) I suppose it is the soul of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit who performs these actions in Baba's remembrance. Shiv is abhokta, akarta. Arjun

Dear Arjun Soul,

1) When Baba says clearly that the parents of SriKrishna are worse than SriKrishna, do you suggest one to accept your FEELings or versions of God? *DON'T YOU FEEL THAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE EXACTLY OPPOSITE TO GOD'S FEELINGS IN THIS Murli? It is clearly said, effort of latter is more than former's.

2) Are you not sure about 2? Can I expect your right answer (not just I suppose), because you have God Father with you?

*Have you heard of Murli point, "when the soul becomes pure, it sheds its body OR A pure soul cannot stay in an impure body?' If yes, can you say how Virendra Dev Dixit's soul remains in impure body?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post24 Jul 2008

Brother mbbhat, what is your (& that of BKs) philosophy about birth of Krishna by Yogbal? Who might be his parents & how will they give birth to Krishna by Yogbal & when? Please, reply with only proof of Murli points & not that of BK Sisters, Dadis classes.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK