Questions for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post21 Jun 2006

Omshanti. ex-l had asked a few questions in this thread in response to PBK Andrey Bhai's post. I have received the answers & their translations from Baba to the three questions asked by ex-l vide email no. 2076/06 and 2085/06.

Since his questions were first translated into Hindi, for which answers were received in Hindi, and then the English translation got approved, I am presenting both the Hindi and English version for the benefit of those who can understand Hindi also.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q.No.12. Yadi Brahma ki padhaai poori ho chuki hai toh kya Shiv nay padhaana band kar diya hai?
Ans: Krishna bachha to abhi bhi padhai padh raha hai.

Q.No.12. If Brahma has completed his studies then has Shiv stopped teaching?
Ans: Child Krishna is still studying knowledge.

Q.No.13. Yadi Shankar ka part 2004 may poora ho chuka hai toh Sakar Baba, Dada Lekhraj aur Shiv pita ka abhi kya part chal raha hai?
Ans: Abhi antaraal ka time chal raha hai . Shuruwat me Brahma ki titiledhari murty Dada Lekhraj pratyaksha hone me 14 saal laga. Lekin adi me Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar teeno hi murtiyan apna-apna karya to kiye na. Teeno murtiyon ne apna part to bajaya na. Parantu gupt roop se bajaya. Kisi ko bhi pata nehi chala, oon part bajane walon me original Brahma kaun, Vishnu kaun, Shankar kaun ?

Aise hi 7/8 saal ki antaraal period (69-77) me kisi mukarrar rath ke dwara Brahma, Vaishnavdevi or Shankar ki murty gupt roop se part bajati rahi par kisi ko patanehi chala ye teeno murtiyan kaun hai or kahan hai ?

Aise hi 2005 se leker 2007-08 tak antaraal period me Brahma, Vaishnavdevi ya Mahalakshmi arthat Jagadamba or Vaishnavi ka mix part Mahalakshmi or Shankar teeno hi murty apna gupt part antaral period me bajati raheti hai. Is akhir antaral period me apni part bajati raheti hai. Or ye antaral 3-4sal ka antaral samapt hone per jaise titledhari Brahma Dada Lekhraj ki murty kooch visesh Brahma kumar-kumarion ke beech me pratyaksha hui athwa Shankar ki dusri murty kuch visesh partdhari BKs ke beech me pratyaksha hui. Aise hi Vaishnavi murty bhi kuch vishesh BKs/PBKs ke beech me pratyaksha hoti hai .

Q.No.13. If Shankar’s part has been completed in 2004, then what is the role that Sakar Baba, Dada Lekhraj and Shiv are playing now?
Ans: Now the period of interval is going on. In the beginning, it took 14 years for the titleholder personality of Brahma Dada Lekhraj to get revealed. But in the beginning, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, all the three personalities performed their acts, isn’t it? All the three personalities played their parts, isn’t it? But they played their roles in an incognito way. Nobody came to know,among those who played those roles, who is the original Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar.

Similarly, during the interval period of 7/8 years (1969-77) the personalities of Brahma, Vaishnavi Devi and Shankar continued to play their roles through some permanent (fixed) Chariot, but nobody came to know as to who or where are these three personalities.

Similarly, during the interval period of 2005 to 2007-08 Brahma; Vaishnavi Devi or Mahalakshmi, i.e. the mix role of Jagdamba and Vaishnavi; and Shankar, all the three personalities keep playing their incognito role, during the interval period. They keep playing their roles in this last interval period. And at the end of this interval, just as the personality of titleholder Brahma Dada Lekhraj got revealed among some special Brahmakumar-kumaris or just as the second personality of Shankar got revealed among some BKs playing a special role, similarly the personality of Vaishnavi also gets revealed among some special BKs/PBKs.

Q.No.14. Aapke 33-33 saal ke hisaab ke anusaar Vishnu ka part aarambh ho jaana chaahiye. Kya yah theek hai?
Ans: Wo toh antaraal period batadiya na. Antaraal kaal chalta hai . Antaraal kaal chal raha hai . Antaral kaal poora hoga Vaishnavi murty pratakshya ho jayegi . 21/10/05 ki Avykta Vani me Baba ne ishara bhi de diya hai "Africa walon ne asli seva shuru ker di hai. " Tisri murty ki oosi time se hi pratyaksha hona sooru hogayi hai .

Q.No.14. As per your calculation of 33-33 years the role of Vishnu should have commenced. Is this correct?
Ans: That period of interval has already been mentioned, has it not? The period of interval is going on. The interval period is going on. When the period of interval gets completed, then the personality of Vaishnavi would get revealed. In the Avyakt Vani dated 21.10.05 Baba has given a hint also, “People of Africa have started the true service”. The revelation of the third personality has started since that time.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Jun 2006

arjun wrote:Omshanti. I do not have the exact numbers but the temples of Shiv-Shankar are the maximum followed by Vishnu and then last is Brahma for whom there must not be more than a few temples which can be counted on fingertips.

Interestingly, there are quite a few temples to Brahma across Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia and Loas.

Devotees say that all the deadly demons, from Hiranyakashipu to Ravana, received their boons from Brahma, which made them singularly notorious in destroying the noble virtues of the world. It then became necessary for Lord Vishnu to appear in his various reincarnations to kill these demons and this is why the cult of Brahma's worship declined as He became unpopular amongst religious devotees who began to deem Brahma as the sole God of worship for the demons.

arjun

PBK

Post21 Jun 2006

Dear ex-l,
Omshanti. The above situation as described in the scriptures or mythological stories are a reflection of the events that take place in the Confluence Age.

It is not only Brahma, but also Shankar and Jagdamba who are depicted in the Hindu mythology to have given boons to all those demons who did very hard penance chanting their names. But most of these demons went on to use the boons in a negative way over their subjects/mankind/deities and some of them even tried to use their boons in a negative way to kill the same deity who gave them the boon.

For e.g. there was a demon named Bhasmasur, who, after a long and hard penance, got a boon from Shankar that on whosoever's head he places his hand will get destroyed immediately. The demon had an evil eye on Shankar's consort Parvati. So he thought let me first use this boon on Shankar himself so that once he is gone, I can marry his wife. Shankar had to run to save his skin. Finally, it was Vishnu who saved him by assuming the form of a dancing lady. Bhasmasur got attracted by that lady and agreed to dance according to the directions of the dancer. While teaching Bhasmasur to dance, the dancer places her hand on her head. Observing her, Bhasmasur also places his hand over his head and thus gets destroyed.

Baba says that these stories are a reflection of the events that take place in the Confluence Age. The souls which play the role of Brahma and Shankar are such that they do not differentiate between deitie souls and demoniac souls within the Brahmin family and give boons (sustenance) to all kinds of souls. Many of these demoniac souls become Bhasmasurs and try to use The Knowledge obtained from ShivBaba to become ShivBaba themselves.

But the soul playing the role of Vishnu plays a role of balance between love and law and gives boons (i.e. sustenance) only to the deity souls.

With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Virendra Dev Dixit self-realisation

Post06 Jul 2006

Hi,

is there a weblink to the story of Virendra Dev Dixit at the point of his self-realisation?

• How did he realise that he was the re-incarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani's old partner?
• Did other people recognise it? Was it like the same way Tibetan Buddhists "recognise" reincarnated Lamas, was he tested or did he just recognise himself?
• How and when did he then realise, or come to believe, that it was Shiva who was channelling through him?

Obviously, some PBKs will say that the Murli proves it ... well, it does not really. It might prove that Virendra Dev Dixit says he is, or that he is very wise, or that he knows his Gyan. But what I am looking for is a more personal story. Was there doubt? Encouragement from others? Did the partner's family recognise him? What is the story of the early years?

Are we talking the same soul reincarnated or just the same soul channelling through Virendra Dev Dixit in the same way BB does? Does he recognise when Shiv is speaking through him or is he confused like BB was?

Thanks.

surya

PBK

Shiv's Chariot

Post06 Jul 2006

ex-l wrote:""• How did he realise that he was the re-incanation of Dada Lekhraj's old partner?
• Did other people recognise it? Was it like the same way Tibetan Buddhists "recognise" reincarnated Lamas, was he tested or did he just recognise himself?
• How and when did he then realise, or come to believe, that it was Shiva who was channelling through him? ""

Yes...I too would like to know about these specific points you mentioned. I don't have doubts about the coming of God to this planet but I think I haven't got the history of the events as yet..even though it just all happened 70 years ago.

surya

aimée

PBK

Post06 Jul 2006

That is a question none of us could be sure about, but one of the idea is that he was able like no one else to churn The Knowledge, and the way he clarifies the Murlis now, no human being can do it in such a way. Any question, he can answer it. That is one aspect that probably made him stick out from the others. Also, when he realised that Shrimat was not followed in centers, he spoke about it openly, to the extend that he ended up being chucked out. Then he had just one aim, to explain the truth in the Murlis in all the centers in India. He was poor, sleeping in the stations, but took open (they were cheap) train tickets, to visit as many centers as possible. You can imagine how he was welcomed in most of the centers! But he was unshakeable, without any fear, because he had total faith in his task. Is that because he recognized his role by churning the Murlis, I am not sure about, but the Murlis were totally clear to him. Obviously they are not to us, or can anyone claim they are to them?

surya

PBK

He was poor, sleeping in the stations....

Post06 Jul 2006

Then he had just one aim, to explain the truth in the Murlis in all the centers in India. He was poor, sleeping in the stations, but took open (they were cheap) train tickets, to visit as many centers as possible. You can imagine how he was welcomed in most of the centers

Dear Aimee and dear all,

what you said is so powerful and so I do accept that much as an answer! I seems sometimes that we just look for another way of explanations and just that is enough.. sometimes people say something and one just go wahhhhhhhhhh now I understand! And I think things like this, personal experiences and passages that PBKs know about Baba would bring so much help to us all. Because Baba is so royal and so He may say things but not everything and we all need to add our meeting and whatever He said personal to each of us( we don't know each other and so this helps to write it all down, as we remain incognito ) .. HERE on this forum so those questions that do not let one sleep will go away.... much appreciate...

kind regards,

surya..

arjun

PBK

Post07 Jul 2006

ex-l wrote:is there a weblink to the story of Veerendra Dev Dixit at the point of his self-realisation?

I don't think that there is any weblink to the story of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, but there definitely is a small booklet highlighting some of the events of his aloukik /spiritual life. This book is also under revision I suppose. Whenever it is finalised it could be posted on this forum since it is a comparatively small document.

OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post07 Jul 2006

ex-l wrote:How did he realise that he was the re-incarnation of Dada Lekhraj's old partner? Did other people recognise it? Was it like the same way Tibetan Buddhists "recognise" reincarnated Lamas, was he tested or did he just recognise himself? How and when did he then realise, or come to believe, that it was Shiva who was channelling through him?

I think he never told anyone till now that he was an incarnation of Dada Lekhraj’s old partner, i.e. Sevakram or that Shiv enters into him. Actually he was born and educated in a small village called Kampil in what is presently the Farrukhabad District of Uttar Pradesh State in Northern India. He shifted to a city named Ahmedabad in the Gujarat State of Western India in 1969 for further studies. He did research work for his Ph. D on the topic "Who is the first man of this world?"

While doing research he happened to come in contac with the BKs at the Paladi center, which was the first center to be established by Brahma Baba with the finances of Madhuban. After initial opposition to the BK knowledge, he started tallying it with Sanskrit Gita and found The Knowledge to be in accordance with the Hindu scriptures. But he got many doubts in his mind about the basic knowledge that was taught to him by Sister Vedanti, who is now the incharge of BK centers in Africa. Neither she, nor the Sister incharge of that center, nor the senior BKs including the Dadis at Mount Abu could clear his doubts satisfactorily. But fortunately he got the complete set of five years revised Murlis from the Paladi center, which he started studying.

Although Father Shiv used to enter into his body during all these years Baba Virendra Dev Dixit was not aware of this. But due to the presence or 'touchings' of Father Shiv and due to the past sanskars of knowledge being in the Yagya in his previous birth, he started understanding the deeper meanings of the versions of Murlis and started tallying it with the scriptures. When he started narrating his inferences of Murlis to Sister Vedanti and the Sister incharge of the Paladi center, they rubbished his inferences. Thus began a long period of opposition from the BKs. When he visited Mount Abu he got a scolding from Dadi Prakashmani also for causing disturbances. After that he was banned from entering BK centers. He wanted to lodge a police complaint but did not get any help from police due to lack of financial and public support.

Then he shifted his base to Delhi and started narrating the Advanced Knowledge to the BKs of various BK centers. In 1976 some of them realized the Advanced Knowledge on the basis of the unique clarification of the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis and also realized the source to be Father Shiv through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit. Thus the revelation of the new role of ShivBaba took place in 1976 the year of revelation declared in the Avyakt Vanis narrated through the medium of Gulzar Dadi at Mount Abu. A small family of PBKs was established at Delhi who started doing service of BKs by narrating the Advanced Knowledge. The spread was slow initially due to the stiff opposition of the BKs.

As Sister Aimee has written, he also went on an All India tour using the cheap circular railway tickets. I heard from one of the PBKs that during this tour he had to sometimes sleep even in the graveyards where no one would dare to step even in the day time due to fear of ghosts. During the years that followed, many of the initial PBKs, mainly Brothers, left the company of Baba and even started opposing him.

The Advance Party actually picked momentum in the late 1980s when some of the surrendered BK Sisters from South India understood the Advanced Knowledge and dedicated their lives to Baba for Godly service. This created an upheaval among the BKs and they started opposing the Advance Party and Baba even more vehemently. But the Advance Party never looked back since then.

Although there came a period of testing in the late nineties when some of the PBKs deserted to form the Vishnu Party and even became successful in sending Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to police custody for a few months, but their ill-intentioned plans failed miserably and Baba as well as the PBK family emerged even more stronger after this test and whatever progress has taken place since then is known to everyone through the discussion forums first on http://www.brahmakumaris.com.au , then on http://www.xbkchat.com and now on this forum.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post11 Oct 2006

90/95 % students of the Kumari Vidyalaya come to the AIVV after getting dissatisfied with them and as they could not get solutions to their questions and they become the regular students of AIVV after becoming satisfied.

Arjunbhai,

Could you clarify the dissatisfaction. Is it dissatisfaction from not getting any replies on Murlis queries from Seniors and Dadis, dissatisfaction from being ordered to do things from Seniors and Dadis, or dissatisfaction from not having being recognised or having a role in the BKWSU?

The reason for this is there seems to be projected a strong dislike ("hate" maybe a strong word), of the BKWSU, and is this apparent within PBKs themselves? So far I get the general feeling BKs dislike PBKs and thus vice-versa. The seperation of souls into Rudramala and Vijaymala rosaries has only provoked this since one is subservient to the other, as if it is already been decided.

Regards
Bansy

arjun

PBK

Post12 Oct 2006

Sister Bansy wrote:Could you clarify the dissatisfaction. Is it dissatisfaction from not getting any replies on Murlis queries from Seniors and Dadis, dissatisfaction from being ordered to do things from Seniors and Dadis, or dissatisfaction from not having being recognised or having a role in the BKWSU?

Omshanti. The dissatisfaction is mainly due to the lack of proper answers to the querries related to knowledge/Murlis; and also due to the violation of Shrimat by the BKs, especially those in the administration from the BK teachers at the ground level to the Dadis at the top level. This does not mean that everyone is bad.

PBKs constitute only a small fraction of the souls (BKs) which are dissatisfied with the BK administration and the incompleteness of the basic (BK) knowledge. There is a large chunk of BK students who feel like the PBKs, but are unable to gather courage to openly accept it and come out to join the Advance Party.

Even when I was a BK and did not even know about the PBKs I used to find that many of the BK teachers and students used to pass a considerable portion of their free time in criticizing each other and pointing out each others' weaknesses. I don't know about the foreign countries, but even today you can find such BK teachers within the same city/town who don't see eye to eye with each other. And there are many who bury their differences in public so that the students/outsiders do not get a inkling about their enimity. But when it comes to tackling the PBKs, even those BK teachers, who are enimical to each other put up a united front.

Although violation of Shrimat by the BK teachers/administration is one of the reasons for dissatisfaction, but it is not the only/main reason for the outflow of BKs. Had that been the reason then the number of PBKs should have been swelling from the day one itself, while it is a fact that for many years the number of PBKs was very less. Even now, when compared to the BKs (who are in lakhs), the PBKs are numbered only in thousands.

It is the stagnation of knowledge to the level of 1969, the lack of cogent answers for many questions that leads many BK souls to search for answers somewhere else. But it is a common phenomenon everywhere that whenever a BK becomes a PBK, the first rumours that are spread by the concerned BK teacher/BK colleagues is that he/she was only observing weaknesses in BKs and therefore being a weak soul himself, he was weaned away by the PBKs. No BK teacher is ready to discuss The Knowledge with any PBK. You can find the proof in the fact that till date no official BK has ever participated in the discussions either on http://www.brahmakumaris.com.au or http://www.xbkchat.com or http://www.RajYoga.in or this site. In fact, PBKs are completely banned from the BK forums, like the Aussie site or the forum on http://www.RajYoga.in. The forum on Aussie BK site presents a dismal picture when it comes to discussing BK knowledge. The topics that were started many years/months ago still appear on the front pages of the forum with hardly any contents. I don't think the discussion forum of any other religious group would be as inactive as the BK forum. And the only reason is their fear of PBKs. One of the terms and conditions of the forum is that any post may take nearly 70 hours to appear on the forum. Such conditions will naturally discourage anyone from becoming member. They might be having some active hidden sections for BKs only which may be visible only to the BK members. But to the people of the world their discussion forum is only active for name sake.

I hope the BKs would become more open minded and discuss knowledge with not only PBKs but also ex-BKs and souls from other religious groups also. We don't have any animosity towards the BKs. We consider the part played by Shiv through the soul of Dada Lekhraj to be a mother's part and hence respect them for giving us a Brahmin birth. They have transformed us from Shudras to Brahmins and now we are trying to get transformed from Brahmins to deities through the Advanced Knowledge being given by Father Shiv through the medium of Shankar.

I hope other PBKs agree with me. If not, they are welcome to present their views/correct me. It would be nice if other PBKs also dispel the misconception of BKs that there is enimical feeling in PBKs towards the BKs.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post18 Oct 2006

Sister Bansy wrote:Could you clarify the dissatisfaction. Is it dissatisfaction from not getting any replies on Murlis queries from Seniors and Dadis, dissatisfaction from being ordered to do things from Seniors and Dadis, or dissatisfaction from not having being recognised or having a role in the BKWSU?

arjun wrote:I hope other PBKs agree with me. If not, they are welcome to present their views/correct me. It would be nice if other PBKs also dispel the misconception of BKs that there is enimical feeling in PBKs towards the BKs.

Dear arjun Bhai.

I fully agree with every word you have written about the reason for some BKs to become PBKs; you have expressed your views very clearly and i have nothing more to add; in my case it was the feeling of frustration that Godly knowledge was not providing me the answers i was looking for and also the decreasing divinity and increasing body-consciousness in the BK family on the whole from top to bottom(a fact which most BKs are still turning a blind eye to); which made me accept the Advanced Knowledge without any hesitation.

shivsena.

celtiggyan

ex-BK

Question for PBKs

Post19 Dec 2006

Dear PBK Brothers and Sisters ...

Apart from arguing about who the original messenger really is (i.e. in channeling the Supreme) do the PBKs have any more real knowledge - are we any closer to whether The Cycle is really 5000 years, where the dinosaurs fit in, how matter from the earth now on the moon (and in deep space) all magically returns to earth, whether there are aliens and how this effects our cycle etc etc.?

C.

button slammer

PBK

Post19 Dec 2006

Aliens exist in duality only. They bred the dinosaurs, and cleared up the space junk in Copper Age onwards. A question for you. What is TIME?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Dec 2006

button slammer wrote:Aliens exist in duality only. They bred the dinosaurs, and cleared up the space junk in Copper Age onwards. A question for you. What is TIME?

Bless you Button Slammer. Every time you grace us with your presence you free me further from the great illusion. It is all so easy!

As an aside, I remember meeting a Christian who told me with a straight face - actually, I don't think that they had a sense of humor - that the dinosaur bones were put there by Satan in order to confuse humanity and make us doubt God and The Bible's authority.

I told you, it is all so easy!
PreviousNext

Return to PBK