Questions for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post13 Oct 2008

Do we read and churn the gems of knowledge given in Sakar Murlis and Vanis or do we churn the Advanced Knowledge given in cassettes and cds?

Both.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post13 Oct 2008

arjun wrote: Do we read and churn the gems of knowledge given in Sakar Murlis and Vanis or do we churn the Advanced Knowledge given in cassettes and cds?
Both

Advanced Knowledge are supposed to be Murli clarifications of God ShivBaba as per PBKs, so why do we churn on the clarifications of ShivBaba since we accept it as gospel truth.[truth is to be accepted and not churned upon, is it not ??? ]

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post13 Oct 2008

Shivsena wrote:Advanced Knowledge are supposed to be Murli clarifications of God ShivBaba as per PBKs, so why do we churn on the clarifications of ShivBaba since we accept it as gospel truth.[truth is to be accepted and not churned upon, is it not ??? ]

So, if you accept Sakar Murlis and ayvakt Vanis as gospel truth, then why do you churn them ??

The answer to above question is the answer to your question.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post13 Oct 2008

suryavanshi wrote: So, if you accept Sakar Murlis and ayvakt Vanis as gospel truth, then why do you churn them ??
The answer to above question is the answer to your question.

I have never mentioned anytime that Murlis and Vanis are truth, but i have always said that truth is hidden in the Murlis and Vanis and only by churning this ocean of knowledge, that we can get nectar. It just seems that you just want to pick on words and not understand the essence of the views of any soul on this forum. Just as all BKs never want to think about anything but basic knowledge taught to them by Dadis, all PBKs also never want to go beyond what is taught to them in Advanced Knowledge. This is my observation.

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post13 Oct 2008

Shivsena wrote:I have never mentioned anytime that Murlis and Vanis are truth, but i have always said that truth is hidden in the Murlis and Vanis and only by churning this ocean of knowledge, that we can get nectar.

The clarifications of Murlis and Vanis in cds and cassettes is the actual living ocean of knowledge which has to be churned to understand the truth. Just hearing the truth (clarifications) does not mean that truth is understood. Only repeated churning and re - churning is required to understand as it is.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post13 Oct 2008

suryavanshi wrote: The clarifications of Murlis and Vanis in cds and cassettes is the actual living ocean of knowledge which has to be churned to understand the truth. Just hearing the truth(clarifications) does not mean that truth is understood. Only repeated churning and re - churning is required to understand as it is.

I am hearing new concepts by new PBKs. I thought PBKs believe that Advanced Knowledge is the truth right from God ShivBaba through prajapita Brahma (Ram) and now I hear that this is also not the truth and it has to be churned and re-churned (how many times???) to get nectar.

I believe that if Advanced Knowledge is spoken by ShivBaba then it should be the truth and truth cannot be churned upon, and if it is to be churned and re-churned to get nectar, then it cannot be the truth. Both cannot be right. So choose one of them.

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post14 Oct 2008

I am hearing new concepts by new PBKs; i thought PBKs believe that Advanced Knowledge is the truth right from God ShivBaba through Prajapita Brahma(Ram) and now i hear that this is also not the truth and it has to be churned and re-churned(how many times???) to get nectar.

This is again your perception. Advanced Knowledge (clarifications of Murlis and Vanis) are the direct versions of Gyan Sakar Supreme Soul Shiv through Prajapita Brahma which needs to be churned to realize the self. Any clarification of Murlis and Vanis occurring from human beings (BKs or PBKs) is just multiple heads of Ravan. Gyan sirf ek baap sein aataa hain.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post14 Oct 2008

suryavanshi wrote: This is again your perception. Advanced Knowledge(clarifications of Murlis and Vanis) are the direct versions of Gyan Sakar Supreme Soul Shiv through Prajapita Brahma which needs to be churned to realize the self. Gyan sirf ek baap sein aataa hain.

You are right - everything in the BK and PBK world is just a perception. We are all living in a world of perception and deception and mayavi illusion and not in the world of truth. Once truth dawns upon mankind then there will be no debate, only acceptance; till then each one has a choice to follow whichever path one feels is right.

shivsena.

cal

PBK

Post14 Oct 2008

Dear Brother Shivsena:

Paraphrasing the Murli "Jaha Bhakti hai waha Gyan Nahi and Jaha Gyan hai waha Bhakti nahi" (where there is devotion there is no knowledge and where there is knowledge there is no devotion).
So, is is possible that your views are a subtle form of Bhakti? (along with everybody else)

Om Shanti - cal

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post14 Oct 2008

Dear cal Bhai.

I have never said that I am in Gyan marg. I am just trying to say the same thing which you have quoted, "Jahan Bhakti hai wahan Gyan Nahi and Jahan Gyan hai wahan Bhakti nahi", and this applies to all the Three Worlds at present. When true Gyan of Ramshivbaba comes, then Bhakti will end.

I feel that I am just trying to understand the Godly knowledge and Murlis logically and rationally, and if you think that trying to understand something rationally is subtle Bhakti, then it is your opinion.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post14 Oct 2008

shivsena wrote:Advanced Knowledge are supposed to be Murli clarifications of God ShivBaba as per PBKs, so why do we churn on the clarifications of ShivBaba since we accept it as gospel truth.[truth is to be accepted and not churned upon, is it not ??? ]

Even in the Sakar Murlis which you (and we) believe, it has been written that refining and changing would go on till Baba is sitting here.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post14 Oct 2008

arjun wrote: Even in the Sakar Murlis which you (and we) believe, it has been written that refining and changing would go on till Baba is sitting here.

Dear arjun Bhai.

I just cannot accept that truth given by God ShivBaba can undergo refining changing at any time, as it has been said in Murlis that "bap satya hai, toh kewal satya hi batate hain" -meaning that ''Father always speaks the truth''. It may have been written that ''Gyan undergoes refining and changing'' (but not the truth). It is true that our understanding of Gyan undergoes refining and changing as our intellect matures and helps us to bring closer in our understanding of truth, but truth can never undergo refining. This is my firm belief.

shivsena.
Previous

Return to PBK