Questions for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post10 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:The approximate translation is, "it is wrong to say kingdom of Radha-Krishna because they belong to DIFFERENT kingdoms." One becomes owner of kingdom after swayamvar (marriage).

I have heard from a PBK that Radha Krishna are twins and get married to each others. But in the above point, it is mentioned they belong to different kingdoms.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. This issue has been discussed several times on this forum. Anyways for your information, I would like to repeat that Murlis contain both kinds of versions. In some Murlis it is said that Radha and Krishna belong to different kingdoms and in many Murlis it is said that there will be one kingdom, one rule, one language, one opinion in the Golden Age. So, if Radha and Krishna belong to two different kingdoms, how can the other version of Baba be true that there will be only one kingdom in heaven?

Actually (according to PBKs), in the Golden Age there will be only one kingdom and Radha and Krishna will be Brother and Sister and they will grow up to become Lakshmi and Narayan. But in the Confluence Age the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi (head of vijaymala) and the Confluence-Aged Narayan (head of Rudramala) belong to two different kingdoms, i.e. the Moon Dynasty and the Sun Dynasty respectively. When their sanskars become equal, then the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi would also get converted to the Sun Dynasty.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat

BK

Post10 Aug 2008

arjun wrote:[ So, if Radha and Krishna belong to two different kingdoms, how can the other version of Baba be true that there will be only one kingdom in heaven?Arjun

Dear Arjun soul,

There is very deep meaning here. When Baba says, there is only one kingdom, it means that all are 'EK math (one opinion= unity)'. Without understanding this, PBKs concluded that Brother and Sister are going to marry in Satyug!

I think there is a Murli point that says, 'In Satyug there will not be just one king. There will be more Kings'. [You may be having Murli points, list them].

Baba has also said that, 'at the end of Silver Age, there would be 16,108 prince-princess. According to PBK philosophy, till the end of sat yug, there would be just one prince and one princess till end of Satyug. Because there would be just two children for parents in sat yug.

Anyhow, I really feel that PBKs are not powerful when you ask me that, "how can the other version of Baba be true that there will be only one kingdom in heaven?" Where is Kingdom in Sangamyug?

Dear John soul,

I am not misleading anybody here. People here are not kids here. At present, I do not have database. If possible, bear with me. I am not shouting at you. But if you accuse me or some write nonsense, then I may reply in that manner. I will definitely put Murli points here once I reach my place.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:But if you accuse me or some write nonsense, then I may reply in that manner.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. I think you have repeated that sentence in your replies to some other members also. But, I think we should try to maintain our cool. I know we are not perfect at present and it is possible for us to lose our cool. I am quoting Baba's versions in this regard:

"your behaviour should be very royal. Walking, moving around, speaking, eating should be very royal. There should be a lot of happiness that - we are Godly children ... One must make such efforts that the face should bloom/blossom like a flower ... Although someone may become angry (on you) but you have to become very sweet. Even if someone hurls abuses at you, you should keep smiling. OK, you hurl abuses (at me), I will shower petals at you. Then he would become completely silent. He will cool down in a minute." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 01.09.07, pg 3 & 4 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat

BK

Post11 Aug 2008

Dear Arjun soul,

I am really cool. I am same as before. But it seems that you are fluctuating.

INSTEAD OF ANSWERING OR REPLYING To the questions, are you trying to deviate! OK, that's not a problem to me. I had never been tough to any agyani or ex-BK here, by myself. I was a bit tough to PBKs a little bit. It was because of their misinterpretation of Murlis. Instead of wasting time, I asked you (actually, not a personal question, but directed towards PBKs) direct questions.

Where have I used wrong words personally? But many have used bad words towards me. I have not reacted negatively. I just became a wall and the ball rebounded, that's all! I am not interesed in personal things. But when somebody asked, I replied straight forward. That's all. If they are uncomfortable due to their weaknesses and not ready to change themselves, what can I do?

Are you uncomfortable with me? You say, PBKs are good in knowledge and remembrance. Let people here see how PBKs (mis)interpret Murlis. I do not win here. But be open minded. If I am fault, let people decide that. Why do you hesitate?

arjun

PBK

Post11 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:Are you uncomfortable with me? You say, PBKs are good in knowledge and remembrance. Let people here see how PBKs (mis)interpret Murlis. I do not win here. But be open minded. If I am fault, let people decide that. Why do you hesitate?

Dear Brother,
I am not at all uncomfortable with you. And I have replied to most of your questions, as far as possible with Murli quotations. If you feel that we are misinterpreting the Murlis, then it is your opinion. I have been replying to your querries as far as time permits and will continue to do so. But, if, for any reason I miss seeing your questions or do not wish to reply to any of your querry please do not think that I or for that sake any other Member of this forum cannot answer. It is only to avoid unnecessary debate that many of us may not reply to your posts. Sometimes silence is gold, speech is silver. :D
With good wishes,
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat

BK

Post11 Aug 2008

arjun wrote:[ It is only to avoid unnecessary debate that many of us may not reply to your posts. Sometimes silence is gold, speech is silver. :D

Dear Soul,

That's good of you. I do not have any expectations from anybody. Anybody who is interested can reply. I would just like to make people knowledgeable as many are considering that as a great service.

So the debate or discussions that had been happened till here was really useful, right? If so, good. Does anybody has the list of those who are benifited from this forum? Take this easy please!

What is PBK philosophy of padaayi (education), ladaayi (war = dharm_yuddh) and then raajaayi (kingdom)?

arjun

PBK

Post11 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:What is PBK philosophy of padaayi (education), ladaayi (war= dharm_yuddh) and then raajaayi (kingdom)?

Padhaai refers to study of Godly knowledge (both basic and advanced).
Ladaai refers to the war of words (discussions on Godly knowledge not just between BKs and PBKs, but also between BKs/PBKs and non-BKs/non-PBKs), this forum being a part of that battlefield (kurukshetra):D
Raajaai refers to the Confluence-Aged kingdom that the winners would enjoy through this body and not after leaving the body as presumed by the BKs.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote: I would just like to make people knowledgeable as many are considering that as a great service.

Dear Brother bhat,

Can you please specify which knowledge are you trying to give to make people knowledgeable?

Is it The Knowledge that God Shiva has come to earth in 1937 to establish paradise on this earth and then there was no record of his knowledge for next 28 years and the only evidence we have is Shiva's Murlis from 1965 to 69, and no one knows where is Shiva right now.

And after 1969, He has made the Didis and Dadis as nimit Sisters to tranform the world but nothing like that seems to be happening; on the contrary the world seems to be deteriorating right after the advent of Shiva in 1937, with world war 2 starting in 1939, atom bombs being dropped in 1945, then the civil war and partition of India in 1947 and so on and so forth.

For last 70 years, the world has degenerated right in the presence of God Shiva (ocean of knowledge; tower of peace and tower of silence). So does this not ring a bell in your ears and the ears of other BKs and PBKs that something is amiss somewhere and we ought to study the Murlis of Shiva thoroughly which may give us a clue as to what Shiva was really trying to say, about how the world transformation is going to occur and who will be the nimit souls?

Please give it a sincere thought.
shivsena.

mbbhat

BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Dear Arjun soul, thanks for the reply.

Dear Shivasena soul,

My aim is to become soul conscious and help others to become soul conscious. That knowledge is more important than just thinking about human beings, either Virendra Dixit or Brahma Baba, Kamala Dixit, Vedanti Bhen, Dadi, Didi, etc, etc.

Haahaakaar ke baad hee jay-jaykaar honaa hai. At present, Kaliyug and Sangamug both are running together. So physicaly world will continue to degrade. There are souls descending from Paramdham! Pupulation is increasing. For you just Kaliyug is visible, perhaps may be you are also seeing bodies of Kaliyug.
Baba has also said clearly in Avyakt Murlis that 'Brahman parivaar kee khit-pit ati hone ke baad hee ant honaa hai' and 'jitnaa badaa parivaar, utnee badee baatein hogee' I do not get any surprise in that.

Another thing:- PBKs say they are better in Gyan (knowledge) and Yoga (remembrance). BKs are better in dharna and seva. See the following quote of Arjun in accurate Yaad thread.
arjun wrote: 1)As regards dharnaa, it has been said several times on this forum that there are good and bad people in all the organizations/religions, whether it is BKs/PBKs or other religions. ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has clearly said umpteen number of times that BKs are better in dharna and seva while PBKs are better in knowledge and remembrance. In the end each group will become complete by imbibing the good qualities of the other group. 2)The PBKs may be however much bad in the eyes of BKs, but you should appreciate that they have not hidden their knowledge or Godly versions nor edited/cut Murlis and have produced them as it is (audio, video and typed form) on their website for the entire world to see.

1) So who is PBK's teacher- Brothers and Sisters? If one group gets something from the other, then it is as though one receives property from Brothers and Sisters. But Baba clearly says that property can be received just by the creator, Father.
2) What PBKs have their own to hide? They get Murlis of BKWSU. Baba has clearly said, "Baba never takes books into his hands and read, or does not read shastras (scriptures). But Virendra Dev Dixit reads Murlis. Who is reading there? Is it ShivaBaba (God), Brahma, or the complete soul, Virendra Dev Dixit?

See this possibility:-

We have four subjects. Gyan, Yoga, dharna and seva. Yoga is gupt. Gyan is half gupt. So just by arguing or discussion, one cannot prove anything. Dharna and seva are pratyaksh (clearly visible, measurable). This is why to save time in these silly discussions, I asked PBKs in the beginning, how many of you have become kaamjeet?

PBKs are made satisfied by Dixit that 'you need not bother about dharnaa and seva, because you will get it just by the company of the other group'. So there is no check at all whether PBKs progress. They do not do service of agyaanis. It is one form of laziness. If you are a real yogi, it should be visible in your dharna. If you say PBKs are good in Yoga and comparitively weak in dharna (that too, till the end), is it OK?

arjun

PBK

Post12 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:1)So who is PBKs teacher- Brothers and Sisters? If one group gets something from the other, then it is as though one receives property from Brothers and Sisters. But Baba clearly says that property can be received just by the creator, Father.

Our teacher is ShivBaba, who we believe is present practically on this Earth. We have to follow the Father, but Baba also says we should become gungraahak (one who gets inspired by others' virtues). So, what is wrong if one group imbibes the good qualites of the other group?

I think you just subdued your hatred for PBKs initially and are now pouring out all your anger against them on this forum. You want to see negative even in the positive statements of the PBKs. Even when we are trying to speak to you softly you are trying to get angry. Anyways, you are the best judge of yourself.

mbbhat wrote:2)What PBKs have their own to hide? They get Murlis of BKWSU. Baba has clearly said, "Baba never takes books into his hands and read, or does not read shastras(scriptures). But VD reads Murlis. Who is reading there? Is it ShivaBaba(God), Brahma, or the complete soul, VD?

You say that you are cool but the above statement shows what is in your mind. Instead of appreciating that PBKs have put their entire literature, audio and visual material on their website you want to attack them by saying that they have stolen Murlis from BKs.

Tell me, are Murlis the personal property of BKWSU? If they have the sole right over Murlis, why are they called Godly versions?

mbbhat

BK

Post12 Aug 2008

arjun wrote:By the way, thanks for providing a proof to the readers/members of this forum that PBKs have tried to spread their advanced knowledge individually through peaceful means.
ex-l wrote:Yes, the honesty and accuracy of mbbhat's account is to be highly respected. .

Dear Arjun soul,

I have never got angry from the beginning even till now.

See the above quote. PBKs do not show their anger in front of BKs, because BKs are the only customers of PBKs. How can a salesman become angry in front of his customers? Also there is no much loss for the salesman to loose status in front of his customers. But when PBKs fail to answer in the forum, which is public, they get upset.

To maintain peace, I did not reply to your quote at that time. You did not understand what I meant and judged differently. Oh dear soul, this is what sometimes happen while we study murls. Baba means something, we think differently. OK, let us proceed in drama with actor consciousness - the real and common swaman for all the 600 crore souls.

arjun

PBK

Post12 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:Is it ShivaBaba (God), Brahma, or the complete soul, Veerendra Dev Dixit?

According to advanced knowledge it is the soul of Brahma that reads the Murlis and ShivBaba who gives clarifications.
I have never got angry from the beginning even till now.

So true :D.
But when PBKs fail to answer in the forum, which is public, they get upset.

Please list the questions that you feel PBKs have not answered so far.
I asked PBKs in the beginning, how many of you have become kaamjeet?

This is a personal matter. And Baba says in the Murlis that you have to give potamail to ShivBaba and not to Brothers and Sisters. So, do you think you are ShivBaba?

By the way, have you proved to the forum members that you have become kaamjeet (even to the percentage that you have mentioned)?

mbbhat

BK

Post12 Aug 2008

arjun wrote:[1) According to advanced knowledge it is the soul of Brahma that reads the Murlis and ShivBaba who gives clarifications.
[2) Please list the questions that you feel PBKs have not answered so far. 3)I asked PBKs in the beginning, how many of you have become kaamjeet?
3) This is a personal matter. And Baba says in the Murlis that you have to give potamail to ShivBaba and not to Brothers and Sisters. So, do you think you are ShivBaba?
4) By the way, have you proved to the forum members that you have become kaamjeet (even to the percentage that you have mentioned)?

Dear Arjun soul,
1) So, you mean to say Brahma Baba can speak Avyakt Murli without reading any book when he is in Gulzar Dadi, and he needs to read the Murli spoken by himself when he uses Virendra Dev Dixit's body?
Can I assume when you say, 'according to Advanced Knowledge' means you have full faith in it?

2) I will search and list them. Thank You

3) It is not a personal matter. I am not asking you. I am asking anybody from your side. I am not ShivaBaba. When you comment on Brothers' and Sisters', should I consider you as ShivaBaba? [See arjun, you are making me to use strong words by asking me, 'Do you think you are ShivaBaba?' what is the need of this? when you quote be sweet, I will (or one should) shower flowers on you, etc, etc.]

Who started commenting on Brothers and Sisters; Dadis, centre teachers, BrahmaBaba (according to you, he is elder Brother), BKs or PBKs?

4) I have at least challenged and ready. Are you ready? When a person is challenging you, is this the way to answer? That too when you say PBKs are advance parties, their knowledge and remembrance is better than BKs, Virendra Dev Dixit is pure since 1976! You all are under his company for so many years, and who believes that just by company, one imbibes qualities of the other (gunagraahi)? Is it wrong if I ask that question to you that too when I am ready to get tested?

arjun

PBK

Post12 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:1) So, you mean to say Brahma Baba can speak Avyakt Murli without reading any book when he is in Gulzar Dadi, and he needs to read the Murli spoken by himself when he uses Veerendra Dev Dixit's body?

ShivBaba did not clarify many matters related to knowledge and Murlis through the body of Brahma Baba or through Gulzar Dadiji and He is now doing the same through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. In order to clarify anything written in the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis, the text will definitely have to be first read out and then clarified.

Can we recollect all the text books that you have read in the school and colleges word by word? Or for that matter can any writer, who has written a book recollect every word of his book and repeat it extempore?

When you comment on Brothers' and Sisters', should I consider you as ShivaBaba? [See arjun, you are making me to use strong words by asking me, 'Do you think you are ShivaBaba?' what is the need of this? when you quote be sweet, I will (or one should) shower flowers on you, etc, etc.]

I have not commented on any individual BK Brother or Sister. Even if we have pointed out violations of Shrimat by BKWSU it is at organizational level and we have supported it with Murli proofs. Since the beginning you mention Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by name (i.e. as Virendra Dev Dixit) but whenever we write about senior BKs we don't mention them by name. We add Dadiji or Sister or Brother. So, who is using strong words?

I have not used strong words by asking you if you are ShivBaba. I have told whatever is written in the Murlis. Baba has never asked his children to discuss potamail with each other. Then how can I tell you whether I have gained victory over lust or not? And if I claim publicly I should be able to prove it.

Brother, if we behave sweetly with sweet persons and angrily with those who are not sweet, then what is the difference between those claiming to be following Godly knowledge and those not making such claims?

mbbhat

BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Dear Arjun soul,
*Have you answered/replied to all my questions?
*In many Murlis, Baba has said, "Baba koyi pustak haath mein neheen uthaate hain(Baba does not take any book in his hands)". So do you say now, that the Sakar Murli was for before 1969?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK