Questions for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post29 Nov 2007

Sister Bansy,

Omshanti. Sometimes ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) clarifies even the recent Sakar Revised Murlis, but mostly he prefers the original Sakar Murlis because they are the unedited ones. The above clarifications are recorded as VCD* and Audio Cassettes, and any PBK who is interested in listening to these clarifications can get a copy of the same at a nominal price.

The original Sakar Murli which Baba has clarified is not given to every PBK who buys that particular VCD*, but if anyone wants to see the original Murli, they can get a copy of the same in the form of a photocopy or a scanned copy through email.

As regards the missing portions from a revised Sakar Murli, if anyone knows the date of the original unedited Murli, and if it is available with the AIVV, a copy will certainly be provided. But if you take any particular revised Sakar Murli, say today's Murli dated 28.11.07 and ask the Sisters to trace out the date of the Murli when it was revised in the 1970s or 1980s, it will be difficult/time consuming for them to trace out, although it is not impossible.

As regards the pre-1969 Sakar Murlis available with the Advance Party, I don't think they must have any data as to the dates of the revised Murlis which they tally with, i.e. they must not be aware as to a particular Sakar Murli of, say November, 1967 was revised in the 1970s, 80s, 90s & 2000s.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post30 Nov 2007

Some questions in relation to shooting periods:-

1) According to Advanced Knowledge, the shooting of 4 ages takes place within the shooting of each age, e.g, shooting of Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron Age takes place with equal time durations of 4, 3, 2 & 1 years respectively for each of 4 ages, within the shooting period of the Golden Age, Silver Age, Copper Age & Iron Age of 16, 12, 8 & 4 years respectively, in the Confluence Age drama. Now if the shooting of the Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron Age takes place in the Confluence Age drama, with unequal time durations (16, 12, 8 & 4 years respectively);
then why does the shooting of these 4 ages take place with equal time durations (of 4, 3, 2 & 1 years respectively) within the shooting of each of Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron Age respectively??

2) If a leap year is added to the shooting of each age, then why a leap year, or at least a leap month, not added to the shooting period of each of 4 ages, within the shooting of each age? For example, a leap year (1977) is added in between the shooting period of the Golden Age (1960-61 to 1976) & that of the Silver Age (1978 to 1989); then why a leap year, or at least a leap month, not added in between the shooting periods of the Golden Age (1960-61 to 1964) & that of the Silver Age (1964 to 1968)?

3) If we talk of shooting within shooting, then why not to think about shooting within shooting within shooting; and even about shooting within shooting within shooting within shooting? For example, shooting of 4 ages takes place within the shooting period of the Golden Age (from 1960-61 to 1976); then why not to talk about again the shooting of these 4 ages within the shooting period of the Golden Age (from 1960-60 to 1964)?

4) If the shooting of 4 ages takes place in the direction from the Golden Age to the Iron Age in the form of Girtee Kalaa (descending degrees) or Utarti Sidi (descending ladder); then why not to think about the shooting of these 4 ages in the direction from the Iron Age to the Golden Age in the form of Chadti kalaa (ascending degrees) or Chadti Sidi (Ascending Ladder)? What is the time period of each of 4 ages within the Ascending Ladder?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post02 Dec 2007

1) What is meant by 'Brahma so Vishnu in second'? Does this mean that the soul of Brahma achieves the highest uplifted (Sato-pradhaan) stage from the lowest degraded (Tamo-pradhaan) stage just in one second? Does this mean that the soul of Brahma takes 4,999 years 11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes & 59 seconds to go through the descending ladder & just 1 second to jump at the highest step of The Ladder?
2) Who is this Brahma who becomes Vishnu just in one second? Is he Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? Or respected Kamla Devi? Or Dada Lekhraj?
3) During which year, Brahma will become Vishnu in one second? And how?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post02 Dec 2007

What's difference between -
a) Bhakt Maalaa,
b) Rudra Maalaa,
c) Vijay Maalaa,
d) Rund Maalaa,
e) Vaijayantee Maalaa &
f) Vishnu Maalaa?

button slammer

PBK

Post02 Dec 2007

new knowledge wrote:What's difference between -
a) Bhakt Maalaa,
b) Rudra Maalaa,
c) Vijay Maalaa,
d) Rund Maalaa,
e) Vaijayantee Maalaa &
f) Vishnu Maalaa?

The differences in these maalaa/groups/rosaries are created by individual souls based on their recognition of ShivBaba/incorporeal in the corporeal, and inculcation of the incorporeal stage. Each of these groups has a leader/head who is the embodiment of whatever it is the rosary represents eg, Rudra mala =knowledge and Yoga. Vijay mala =purity and dhana.
By a study of Advanced Knowledge you may come to know of the differences yourself if it is of any real interest to you, it would only require a few years genuine study to understand these differences.
Many PBKs have studied hard to find answers to these questions, you give the impression that your inquiries are in name sake, and are leading questions only and do not reflect any genuine interest from your own part, you have your own agenda which is obvious and boring.
Not every question that enters your head needs to be voiced, nor does every question of yours deserve an answer.
I believe in quality not quantity. At least keep to one subject for some duration. It is distracting to jump constantly from one subject to another, can you not at least concentrate on one topic for a few days/week or so. It is much more satisfying to go to the depth of each point.
If your interest is genuine then you'll receive real co-operation in obtaining satisfaction to your inquiries. For the time being I for one am finding that your interest to be superficial and have no real interest in going into any discussion with you.
Idle questions will not do here, what is your real interest if any?
Prove me wrong :)

arjun

PBK

Post03 Dec 2007

Dear new_knowledge,

Omshanti. I wish to intimate that if you wish to get replies to your questions from ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, he has intimated that those who wish to get answers to various questions should intimate their name, address and phone number (if any). His direction was received in response to my email to him conveying the questions raised by jiri on this forum.

Since this is a public forum, it cannot be expected from everyone to give these details publicly. Hence, if you trust me, you can give your name, address and phone number (if any) to me through email or pm which I will convey to Baba and produce the anwers here. Alternatively, you can write to him directly with these details and questions to his emailid, i.e. a1spiritual@sify.com

Meanwhile, I and other PBKs will try to answer your questions to the extent possible.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

andrey

PBK

Post03 Dec 2007

According to my knowledge all Brahmas become Vishnu in one sec. Vishnu is combination of 5 souls. One second is referred to the moment of gaining faith.

I don't know of bhakt mala. Rudra mala is the mala of Shiv. c),d) seem the same. There is also Munda mala which is the same as Rudra Mala. Munda is from mukh - mouth that is the memorial of enterance of Shiv. They are the heads. Runda means the bodies. They combine to become the mala of the familly path which is e),f).

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 Dec 2007

button slammer wrote: Many PBKs have studied hard to find answers to these questions, you give the impression that your inquiries are in name sake, and are leading questions only and do not reflect any genuine interest from your own part, you have your own agenda which is obvious and boring.
Not every question that enters your head needs to be voiced, nor does every question of yours deserve an answer.

I fully agree with you that new knowledge has only queries and no answers; so he should rename his name as ''new queries" and not ''new knowledge'' as he has nothing concrete to offer from the new knowledge he has received from Vishnu Party.
I believe in quality not quantity. At least keep to one subject for some duration. It is distracting to jump constantly from one subject to another, can you not at least concentrate on one topic for a few days/week or so. It is much more satisfying to go to the depth of each point.

Yes sticking to one topic shows that you are really interested in knowing in depth everything about it, but frequently changing topics which have no connection with each other, then the whole thing becomes very complicated.
If your interest is genuine then you'll receive real co-operation in obtaining satisfaction to your inquiries. For the time being I for one am finding that your interest to be superficial and have no real interest in going into any discussion with you.

I do not think new knowledge has ever done a regular Advance Course in Kampil and he has never met Baba, so it is useless to answer his queries, as one answer will give rise to ten more queries;
shivsena.

bansy

Post06 Dec 2007

The original Sakar Murli which Baba has clarified is not given to every PBK who buys that particular VCD*, but if anyone wants to see the original Murli, they can get a copy of the same in the form of a photocopy or a scanned copy through email.

Due to the date debacle by the BKWSU of the Sakar Murli of 19Oct2007 where it was mentioned "The establishment of this took place in 1937. It is now the year 2007 so it is 70 years since it started." obviously showing the Sakar Murli had been edited, can the PBKs produce a few scanned versions of complete early Murlis (either in Hindi or in English) in the 1960s which shows dates clearly regarding destruction and other auspicious events, rather than just Murli points.

These can be uploaded to the website.

This would surely bring the BKWSU out of their closed black box.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Jan 2008

Dear arjun Bhai and PBK Brothers.

In Murli 15-2-01, it is said that "Maya ne tumko fool(murkh) banaa diya hai; april fool kahete hain naa!" (meaning ''Maya makes a fool out of you; like you say april fool".)
In Murli 22-9-05, it is said that "Maya bilkul andhaa banaa deti hai".(meaning "Maya makes you totally blind")

Who is this 'Maya' which Shiva is referring to in the above Murlis??
It is obvious that Shiva is referring to some soul, who is playing a mayavi role in this behad ka drama(during the shooting period of Dwapur and Kaliyug) and not the 5 vices and it requires a deep study of Murlis/Vanis to identify that mayavi soul, to fight it and overcome it and become mayajeet.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post11 Jan 2008

But it is also said in the Murlis that Maya/Ravan is not some soul, but it can come through some soul, circumstances etc that it can come in many form. I think each soul can play a mayavi role. We are blind may mean that we don't see the soul. When we are influenced by Maya/body-conciousness our eyes to see ourself as soul and other as soul become blind and we don't see the Father who is always a soul (not the soul of Ram for he also becomes body conscious).

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post13 Jan 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

In Murli 17-12-99, Shiva says, "Maya naak-kaan se pakadti hai. Maya kuch bhi karne nahin deti. Maya bahut hi thugnewali hai, kaan hi kaat leti hai. Acche acche bachon ko Maya loon-pani kar deti hai. Maya sabko ulta latka deti hai."
(meaning: "Maya catches with the nose and ear. Maya does not allow you to do anything. Maya is very mis-leading, she will bite your ear. Many good children fight among themselves due to Maya. Maya hangs everyone upside down.")

Who is this 'Maya' which Shiva is refering to???
It is very clear that Shiva is refering to some soul who is playing the role of Maya and who catches the children (PBKs) by the nose and ear (meaning Maya insists that PBKs listen to cassettes and cds and believe them to be the truth) and thus misleads them away from Ramshivbaba (who is the final truth) and because of the ambiguities in Advanced Knowledge, Maya instigates the children to fight among themselves (while she watches from a distance and does nothing to solve the problem existing in the PBK family).

shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Jan 2008

Male, female or metaphorically female?

I wish you would rather just say what your theory was rather than play nursery school teacher ...
    Let me guess ... Lekhraj Kirpalani?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post13 Jan 2008

ex-l wrote:Male, female or metaphorically female?

I wish you would rather just say what your theory was rather than play nursery school teacher ...
    Let me guess ... Lekhraj Kirpalani?

Dear ex-l.
I have already stated my theory in many of my posts, that Krishna through Virendra Dev Dixit is playing the role of Maya to create obstacles in the path of those souls who want to reach nirakari Ramshivbaba.
I am not repeating them when i am quoting Murlis points of 'Maya', since i wish the PBKs would churn the points themselves to arrive at a conclusion as to ''who is this Maya" about whom Shiva is speaking.
I have found more than 100 points on 'Maya' from the Murlis and Vanis in last couple of years and these points on 'Maya' have never been printed even in the 3 Gita khand of Advanced Knowledge or in Gita locket or in any Advance Literature(which has Murli points under various headings) but there are no collections on points of ''Maya''. Why?????? Does someone wants to hide something. This is what i want to share with my Brothers.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post13 Jan 2008

Dear Brother shivsena,
I beleive from the points that you have queted there is no grounds to derive the conclusion that Maya is a soul, still it remains a simple statement.

Then you say you compile points on Maya. Brother, where have you gone? What do you do? What are you busy with? What do you look at? Are you going to reveal Maya?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK