Points for churning

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Murli Pt. No. 58 (Writing letters to Baba)

Post25 Aug 2007

Murli Pt. No. 58 (Writing letters to Baba)

"Koi karma kartey hain, samajh nahi saktey, toh uskay liye Shrimat leni hai. Ghadi-ghadi poochana chaahiye patra may. Abhi Prime Minister hai, tum samajhtey ho kitni post aati hogi. Parantu vah koi akeley nahi padhtey hain. Unkay aagey bahut secretary hotey hain, vah saari post dekhtey hain. Jo bilkul mukhya hogi, pass karengey, tab Prime Minister kay table par rakhengey. Yahaan bhi aisey hota hai. Mukhya-mukhya patron ka toh fauran respond day detey hain. Baaki kay liye yaadpyaar likh detey hain. Ek-ek ko alag baith patra likhein, yah toh ho na sakey, badaa mushkil hai. Bachhon ko kitni khushi hoti hai – Oho ! Aaj Behad kay baap ki chitthi aayi hai. ShivBaba Brahma dwara respond kartey hain. Bachhon ko badi khushi hoti hai. Sabsey jaasti gad-gad hoti hain baandheliyan. Oho ! Ham bandhan may hain, Behad ka Baap hamko kaisey chitthi likhtey hain. Naynon par rakhti hain. Agyaan kaal may bhi pati ko parmatma samajhnay vaalon ko pati ki chitthi aati hogi toh unko chumman karengi. Tumhaarey may bhi BapDada ka patra dekh kar kayi bachhon kay ekdam romanch khadey ho jaatey hain. Prem kay aansoo aa jaatey hain. Chumman karengi, aankhon par rakhengi. Bahut prem say padhti hain. Baandheliyan koi kam hain kya." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 20.10.05, pg 3)

“If we perform any action and cannot understand it, then one must obtain Shrimat for that. One should ask very often through letters. Now, there is a Prime Minister. You can understand how many posts (letters) he must be receiving. But he does not read (all of) them alone. He has many secretaries under him. They see all the post (letters). They will pass the ones, which are very important. Then they are put up on the table of the Prime Minister. Here also it is like that. The main letters are responded to immediately. For the rest of the letters Baba’s love and remembrance is conveyed. It is not possible to give response to each and every one separately. It is very difficult. Children feel so happy – Oho ! Today I have received a letter from the unlimited Father. ShivBaba gives a response through Brahma. Children feel very happy. The ones, who feel more joyful than everyone else are the baandhelis (those Sisters and mothers, who are in bondages). Oho ! We are in bondages; The unlimited Father is writing a letter to me in such a manner. They keep it on their eyes. Even in the period of ignorance (i.e. when we were not in the path of knowledge), when those wives, on receiving letters from their husbands, whom they consider to be their Gods, they kiss those letters. Even among you, many children bristle with joy (horripilate) immediately upon seing BapDada’s letter. They start shedding tears of joy. They (i.e. the bandhelis) kiss it, they keep it on their eyes. They read it with a lot of love. Are Bandhelis any lesser?” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 20.10.05, page 3 published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK)

• Baba is in fact telling that we should ask Baba very often to obtain Shrimat though letters. As per the BKs, ShivBaba is not present in the corporeal form at all since 1969. The role of Avyakt BapDada, which is played through Gulzar Dadiji for a few hours on very few days of every year is devoted only to narrating the Avyakt Vani. Neither anyone can meet BapDada personally, nor can they exchange letters. Then whom and where should we write letters to obtain Shrimat from Baba? When Baba is not at all present in corporeal form at Madhuban, then aren’t all the letters being replied to by human beings only?

arjun

PBK

Post08 Sep 2007

Murli Pt. No. 59 (Very large family of Prajapita Brahma)

"Prajapita Brahma kahaan hai? Jaroor yahaan hoga na. Vahaan (sookshma vatan may) thoday hee hoga. Tum bachhon ko bahut hoshiyaar ban-na chaahiye. Baba ka plan hai manushya ko devata banaaney ka. Yah chitra bhi hain samjhaaney kay liye. Inmay likhat bhi aisi honi chaahiye. Gita kay bhagwaan ka yah plan hai na. Ham Brahman hain choti. Ek kee baat thoday hee hoti hai. Prajapita Brahma toh choti Brahmanon kee hui na. Brahma hai hee Brahmanon ka Baap. Is samay badaa bhaari kutumb (parivaar) hoga na. Jo fir tum daivi kutumb may aatey ho. Is samay tumko bahut khushi hoti hai kyunki lottery milti hai. Tumhaara naam bahut hai. Vandey maataram, Shiv kee Shakti sena tum ho na." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 20.10.05, pg 4)

“Where is Prajapita Brahma? He will certainly be here, isn’t it? He will not be there (in the Subtle Region). You children must become very clever. Baba’s plan is to transform human beings into deities. These pictures are also for explaining (to others). In these pictures the write-up should also be like that. This is a plan of the God of Gita, isn’t it? We Brahmins are at the apex (choti). It is not a question of just one. When there is Prajapita Brahma, then Brahmins are (also) at the apex isn’t it? Brahma is the Father of Brahmins. There will be very large family at present, isn’t it? Then you come into the divine family. Now you feel very happy because you get a lottery. You are very famous. You are Vandey Mataram (i.e. I bow to you O mothers), the Shakti Army of Shiv, isn’t it?” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 20.10.05, page 4 published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK)

• Baba is telling that Prajapita will certainly be here, isn’t it; and there will be a very large family at present, isn’t it? BKs call themselves a Godly family, but the main foundation of this family, i.e. the aloukik mother and Father are not present at all, then how can it be called a family?

arjun

PBK

Post15 Sep 2007

Murli Pt. No. 60 (Karmateet stage - when?)

"Karmaateet avastha abhi ho na sakey. Karmaateet avastha ho jaaye toh fir shareeer chodna padey, abhi kuch na kuch vikarma rahey huay hain, hisaab-kitaab hai isliye Yoga poora nahi lagta hai. Abhi koi bhi nahi kah saktey ki ham karmaateet avastha may hain. Nazdeek aaney say fir bahut nishaaniyaan dikhaai padegi. Saara madaar tumhaari avastha par aur vinaash par hai. Tumhaari padhaai poori honay par hogi toh fir dekhengey ladaai sir par khadi hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 01.10.05, page 4)

"The karmaateet stage cannot be possible now. If the karmaateet stage is achieved then one will have to leave the body. Now some or the other sinful acts, are remaining. The karmic accounts are remaining. That is why one cannot get connected in Yoga completely. Now nobody can say that we are in karmaateet stage. When the time comes near, then a lot of indications will be seen. Entire thing depends on your stage and on the destruction. When your study is over then you will see that the war is standing over your head (i.e. very near).” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 01.10.05, page 4 published by BKs,narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK)

• Baba is telling that now no one has attained the karmaateet stage and that when such a stage is achieved one will have to leave the body. And when the karmaateet stage is achieved then a lot of indications will be visible, like war etc. Many Dadis and senior BKs are leaving their bodies. So have they achieved the karmaateet stage? But neither the study was over in 1969 nor is it over today. So had all the BKs including Brahma Baba who have been leaving their bodies achieved Karmaateet stage?

arjun

PBK

Post22 Sep 2007

Murli Pt. No.-61 (Establishment of one kingdom by one Father)

"Tum jaantey ho kaisey sab dharma numberwaar aatey hain. Satyug-Treta may kiska raajya hai. Unho ka dharma shaastra kya hai. Suryavanshi-chandravanshi ka toh ek hee shaastra hai. Parantu vah Gita koi real nahi hai kyunki tumko jo gyaan milta hai, vah toh yahaan hee khatma ho jaata hai. Vahaan koi shaastra nahi. Dwapar say jo dharma aatey hain, unho kay shaastra kaayam hain. Chaley aa rahey hain. Ab fir ek dharma kee sthaapana hoti hai toh baaki sab vinaash ho jaaney hain. Kahtey rahtey hain ek raajya, ek dharma, ek bhaasha, ek mat ho. Vah toh ek dwara hee sthaapan ho sakta hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.10.05, page 2)

“You know how all the religions come numberwise. Who rules in the Golden and Silver Age? What is their religious scripture? Those belonging to the Sun and Moon dynasty have only one scripture. But that Gita is not real because The Knowledge that you receive ends here itself. There is no scripture there. The scriptures of those religions, which have come from the Copper Age are still present. They have been in existence. Now one religion is being established once again. So rest of the religions are to get destroyed. They keep telling that there should be one kingdom, one religion, one language, and one opinion. That can be established only by one.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.10.05, page 2 published by BKs)

• Baba is telling that one kingdom, one religion and one opinion can be established only by one (Father). As long as Brahma Baba was alive in the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins, the entire Brahmin family used to follow the Shrimat of one Father. But after Brahma Baba left his body in 1969 the world of Brahmins got divided into various zones, sub-zones and centers like the kingdoms of Copper Age. It has been observed that the sanskars of one center incharge does not match with the sanskars of another center incharge. Many a times they fight amongst themselves regarding place of service and the seekers of knowledge. If the Brahmin family continues to disintegrate like this, then how can one kingdom and one religion be established? Shouldn’t Shvibaba be present practically with us children to unite the Brahmin family first and then the entire world?

arjun

PBK

Post05 Oct 2007

Murli Pt. No.- 62 (Using lights for remembrance )

"Abhi yah hai Purushottam Sangamyug. Yah padhaai kitna oonch banaaney vaali hai, ismay paisey aadi kee darkaar nahi hai. Padhaai ka shauk hona chaahiye. Ek aadmi bahut gareeb tha, padhney kay liye paisey nahi thay. Fir padhtey-padhtey mehnat karke itna saahookaar ho gaya jo Queen Victoria ka Minister ban gaya. Tum bhi abhi kitney gareeb ho. Baap kitna oonch padhaatey hain. Ismay sirf buddhi say Baap ko Yaad karnaa hai. Batti aadi jagaaney kee bhi darkaar nahi. Kahaan bhi baithey Yaad karo. Parantu Maya aisi hai jo Baap kee Yaad bhulaa deti hai. Yaad may hee vighna padtey hain. Yahee toh yuddh hai na. Aatma pavitra banti hee hai Baap ko Yaad karney say. Padhaai may Maya kuch nahi karti." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 23.10.05, page 2)

“Now this is Purushottam Sangamyug. This study makes us so great. There is no need for money etc. in this. One must have interest in studying. A man was very poor; he did not have any money to study. Then by studying and working hard he became so rich that he became the Minister of Queen Victoria. You are also so poor now. Father is teaching such a highest knowledge. In this, one has to just remember Father though one’s intellect. There is no need to even switch on any lights etc. One can remember while sitting anywhere. But Maya is such that it makes us forget Father. Obstacles are created in remembrance only. This is the war, isn’t it? Soul becomes pure only through the remembrance of Father. Maya does not do anything in study.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.10.05, page 2 published by BKs)

• Baba is telling that one must remember Father only through one’s intellect. There is no need for switching on any lights in this. One can remember anywere. But it has been observed that in the BK centres and the houses of BKs red lights are switched on compulsorily to remember Baba. Is remembrance of Baba by switching on lights in accordance with Shrimat?

arjun

PBK

Post19 Oct 2007

Murli Points 63 (use of the word Prajapita)

"Bhagwaan toh ek hee hota hai. Jaroor vah aakar shareeer leta hoga, tab Bhagwaanuwaach kahaa jaata hai. Yah bhi kisko pataa nahi hai tab neti-neti kartey aaye hain. Kahtey bhi hain vah Parampita Parmatma hai. Fir kah detey – ham nahi jaantey. Kahtey bhi hain ShivBaba, Brahma ko bhi Baba kahtey hain. Vishnu ko kabhi Baba nahi kahengey. Prajapita toh Baba thahra na. Tum ho BK, Prajapita naam na honay say samajhtey nahi hain. Itnay dher BK hain toh jaroor Prajapita hee hoga. Isliye Prajapita akshar jaroor daalo. Toh samjhengey Prajapita toh hamaara hee Baap thahra. Nayee srishti jaroor Prajapita dwara hee rachee jaati hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 1.11.05, page 3)

“God is only one. Certainly, when He comes, He must be assuming a body. Only then is it called ‘Bhagwaanuvaach’, i.e. God speaks. Nobody knows even this. That is why they have been telling ‘neti-neti’ (not so, not so). They even say that He is the Supreme Father Supreme Soul. Then they say – we do not know. They even say ShivBaba. Brahma is also called Baba. Vishnu is never called Baba. Prajapita is Baba, isn’t it? You are BK. Because the name (i.e. word) ‘Prajapita’ is not used, people don’t understand. When there are so many BKs, then Prajapita will certainly be there. That is why add the word Prajapita without fail. Then they will think that Prajapita is our Father only. The new world is definitely created by Prajapita.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 1.11.05, page 3 published by BKs)
• Baba is telling that the word Prajapita should be added along with the word BK. But throughout the world, BKs and the BK institution are known as BKs only and not as PBK or Prajapita Brahmakumari Institution. Will it not be more in accordance with the Shrimat if we add the word Prajapita along with BK?

arjun

PBK

Post30 Oct 2007

Murli Pt. No. 64 - ( Songs)

"Yahaan toh Baap kahtey hain mujhey Yaad karo. Yah hai ajapajaap. Mukhh say kuch bolna nahi hai. Geet bhi sthool ho jaata hai. Bachhon ko toh sirf Baap ko Yaad karnaa hai. Nahi toh fir geet aadi Yaad aatey rahengey. Yahaan mool baat hai hee Yaad kee. Tumko aawaaz say parey jaana hai. Baap ka direction hai hee manmanaabhav. Baap thodey hee kahtey hain geet gaao, radee maaro. Meri mahima karney kee bhi darkaar nahi hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 11.11.05, page 2&3)

"Here Baba says-remember me. This is ajapajaap (chanting continuously without sound). Songs are also gross matters. Children have to just remember Father. Otherwise one will keep remembering songs etc. Here the main thing is remembrance only. You have to go beyond sounds. Father’s direction is Manmanaabhav (i.e. merge your thoughts into mine). Does Father ask you to sing songs or shout? There is no need to even praise me." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 11.11.05, page 2&3 published by BKs)

• Baba is telling that there is no need to sing or play songs. But it has been observed that ever since Brahma Baba left his body Brahmakumari Institution has been releasing cassettes of new songs almost every year. Apart from this, cultural programmes consisting of songs, dances, etc. are organized by every BK centre. Is it in accordance with the Shrimat?

arjun

PBK

Post06 Nov 2007

Murli Pt. No. 65 ( Long Boot / embracing Baba )

"Mera drama may part hee aisa hai, jo mai inmay pravesh kar tumko sunaa rahaa hoon. Isliye inko bhaagyashaali rath kahaa jaata hai. Inko puraani jutti bhi kahtey hain. ShivBaba nay bhi puraana long boot pahna hai. Baap kahtey hain mainey ismay bahut janmon kay ant may pravesh kiya hai. Pehley-pehley yah bantey hain tat twam. Baba kahtey hain tum toh jawaan ho. Merey say jaasti padhkar oonch pad paana chaahiye. Parantu merey saath Baba hai toh mujhey ghadi-ghadi unki Yaad aati hai. Baba merey saath sota bhi hai. Parantu Baba mujhey bhaaki nahi pahan saktey. Tumko bhaaki pahantey hain. Tum bhaagyashali ho na. ShivBaba nay jo shareeer loan liya hai tum unko bhaaki pahan saktey ho. Mai kaisey pahnoon! Mujhey toh yah bhi naseeb nahi hai. Isliye tum lucky sitaarey gaaye huay ho. Bachhey hamesha lucky hotey hain." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 14.11.05, page 4)

“My part itself is such in the drama that I have entered into him and am narrating to you. That is why he is called the lucky Chariot. He is also called the old boot. ShivBaba has also put on an old long boot. Father says I have entered into him at the end of many births. First of all he becomes, tat twam (i.e. you also become). Baba says that you are young. You should study more than me and achieve a higher post. But Baba is there along with me, so I am reminded of Him every second. Baba even sleeps with me. But Baba cannot embrace me. He embraces you. You are lucky, isn’t it? You can embrace the body that ShivBaba has taken on loan. How do I embrace Him! I am not even lucky enough to do that. That is why you are praised as the lucky stars. Children are always lucky.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 14.11.05, page 4 published by BKs)

• Baba is telling that the person in whom He enters is His old shoe. Then certainly He must have a new shoe also, isn’t it? There must be a role of Shankar also after Brahma, isn’t it?
• Baba is telling that you children are lucky in the sense that Baba can embrace you or you can embrace Baba. So, is this luck meant only for those children who entered the path of knowledge prior to 1969? Can’t the souls who have entered the path of knowledge after 1969 be lucky enough to embrace Baba in corporeal form?

arjun

PBK

Post19 Nov 2007

Murli Pt. No. 66 (Better to die than to seek)

"Baap raasta bataatey hain – apney oopar raham va kripa karnee hai. Teacher toh padhaatey hain, aasheervaad toh nahee karengey. Aasheervaad, kripa raham aadi maangney say marnaa bhalaa. Koi say paisa bhi nahee maangna chaahiye. Bachhon ko sakhta manaa hai. Baap kahtey hain drama anusaar jinhoney Kalpa pehley beej boya hai, varsaa paaya hai vah aapey hee karengey. Tum koi kaam kay liye mango nahi. Nahee karega toh nahi paayega. Manushya daan-punya kartey hain toh return may miltaa hai na. Raja kay ghar va sahookaar kay paas janma hota hai. Jinko karnaa hoga vah aapeyhee karengey, tumko maangnaa nahee hai. Kalpa pehley jinhoney jitnaa kiya hai, drama unsay karaayega. Maangney kee kyaa darkaar hai. Baba toh kahtey rahtey hain hundi bhartee rahti hai, service kay liye. Ham bachhon ko thodey hee kahengey paisa do. Bhakti maarg kee baat gyaanmaarg may nahee hotee. Jinhonay Kalpa pehley madad kee hai, vah kartey rahengey. Aapeyhee kabhi maangnaa nahee hai. Baba kahtey bachhey chandacheera tum ikattha nahee kar saktey. Yah toh sanyaasi log kartey hain. Bhakti maarg may thoda bhi detey hain, uska return may ek janma kay liye miltaa hai. Yah fir hai janma-janmaantar kay liye. Toh janma-janmaantar kay liye sab kuchh dey denaa achha hai na. Inka toh naam bhola bhandaari hai. Tum purushaarth karo toh vijaymaala may piroye ja saktey ho, bhandaara bharpoor kaal-kantak door hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.11.05, page 3& 4)

“Father shows the path – one has to show mercy or pity upon oneself. Teacher teaches; He will not give blessings. It is better to die rather than to seek blessings, mercy, and pity. One should not seek money from anyone. Children are strictly prohibited (from doing so). Father says that as per drama those who have sown the seed and obtained the inheritance in the previous Kalpa will do automatically. You do not seek for any task. If anyone does not do then he/she will not gain. People give alms or perform good deeds, then they get returns, isn’t it? They take birth in the house of a king or a prosperous person. Those who have to do, will do automatically. You must not seek. To whatever extent whoever has done in the previous Kalpa, the drama will make them to do. Where is the need to seek? Baba keeps telling that the hundi (boxes kept in the temples for offerings of money to God) keeps getting filled for service. Will I tell the children, “Give money?” The matters of path of worship (Bhaktimarg) do not exist in the path of knowledge (gyaanmarg). Those who have helped in the previous Kalpa will keep helping. One must never seek on one’s own. Baba says, “Children, you cannot collect funds.” This is done by Sanyasis (monks). In the path of worship, even if we give a little, then we get in return for one birth. But this is for many births. So it is good to give everything for many births, isn’t it? His name is Bhola Bhandari (in literal sense, it means an innocent storekeeper or treasurer; it is also a title of Shiv-Shankar in the path of worship). If you make efforts then you can become beads of the rosary of victory (vijaymala). The storehouse is full; and the famines and difficulties are far away.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.11.05, page 3 & 4 published by BKs)

• Baba is telling that it is better to die rather than to seek and that we cannot collect funds. But it has been seen generally that financial cooperation is sought at almost every BK center. Are the mega-programmes being organized all over India spending crores of rupees without seeking money from anyone? And if financial cooperation is sought directly or indirectly, then is it not a violation of Godly directions?

arjun

PBK

Post26 Nov 2007

Murli Points 67 (Entry of Father into a virgin)

"Abhi toh koi kalaa nahi hai, job hi badey say badey log hain athava mahatma aadi hai, yah Baap kee knowledge unki taqdeer may hee nahi hai. Unho ko apnaa hee ghamand hai. Bahut karke hai hee gareebon kee taqdeer may. Koi kahtey hain itnaa oonch Baap hai, unko toh koi badey Raja athava pavitra rishi aadi kay tan may aana chaahiye. Pavitra hotey hee hain sanyaasi. Pavitra kanya kay tan may aaye. Baap baith samjhaatey hain mai kismay aata hoon. Mai aata hee usmay hoon jo poorey 84 janma letey hain. Ek din bhi kam nahee." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 21.11.05, page 2)

“Now there is no kalaa (power of soul consciousness). This knowledge of Father is not in the fate of the biggest personalities or great souls etc. They are proud of themselves. Mostly it (i.e. The Knowledge of Father) is in the luck of poor people. Some people say that if He is such a highest Father, then He must enter into the body of a big king or a pure sage etc. Monks are only pure. He should come in a virgin. Father sits and explains, ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less. ” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 21.11.05, page 2 published by BKs)

• Baba is telling that Father does not enter into the body of a big king or a pure sage. Baba is also telling that monks and virgins are pure. So Father certainly must not be coming into the body of a monk or a virgin. But the BKs say that Father comes in the body of BK Gulzar Dadi (who is a virgin). So is it correct according to the above Murli?
• Baba is telling that Father comes in the body of that soul only which takes complete 84 births, not even a single day less. BKs say that Shiv entered into the body of Dada Lekhraj Brahma and narrated the true knowledge of Gita. But Dada Lekhraj left his body in 1969 itself, i.e. many years have been reduced from his part in the 5000 years drama. So does it mean that Shiv played the role of a mother only and not a role of Father through the body of Brahma Baba? So is Shiv playing the role of Father at some other place through some other person, who takes complete 84 births, not even a single day less? Isn’t that person Shankar, who has been shown sitting atop a globe while all the souls of the world are returning to the Soul World?
• Isn’t the above revised Murli point a manipulated form of the following original revised Murli point dated 15.10.69 – “Now there is no kalaa (degree of soul consciousness). There are no praises for them. Human beings do not know this. It is not in the fate of any of the highest personalities or great souls etc. Mostly it is in the luck of poor people. He is such a highest Father. So He should enter into a body of a king or pure sage. Monks are only pure. He should come in the body of a pure virgin, but it is not according to the rule. He is a Father, so how can He ride on the body of a virgin? Father sits and explains ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less. ”
• In the Murli dated 15.10.69 Baba is telling that “He should come in the body of a pure virgin, but it is not according to the rule. He is a Father, so how can He ride on the body of a virgin?” It proves that Father Shiv does not enter into the body of BK Gulzar Dadi, who is a virgin. Is it true that while revising the Murli dated 15.10.69 on 21.11.05 the words “but it is not according to the rule. He is a Father, so how can He ride on the body of a virgin?” have been deleted so that the remaining words, i.e. “He should come in the body of a pure virgin” could be used to prove that Father Shiv enters into the body of Gulzar Dadiji? If it is true then is it not improper to manipulate the versions of God Shiv? Is it proper to take the support of falsehood to prove God, for whom it is said “God is truth?” Is this manipulation in Murlis being done to counter the progress of Advance Party, which says that the role of Father Shiv is going on at some other place in some other body?

arjun

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

Murli Pt. No. 68 (Remembering Mama and Brahma Baba)

"Mama nay kuch laaya kya. Kitna Mama ko Yaad kartey hain. Baap kahtey hain Yaad kartey ho, yah toh theek hai, parantu abhi Mama kay naam-roop ko Yaad nahee karnaa hai. Hamko bhi un jaisi dharana karnee hai. Ham bhi Mama jaisey achha ban kar gaddi laayak banein. Sirf Mama kee mahima karney say thodey hee ho jaayengey. Baap toh kahtey hain maamekam Yaad karo, Yaad kee yatra may rahna hai. Mama jaisa gyaan sunaana hai. Mama kee mahima ka saboot tab ho jab tum bhi aisey mahima laayak bankar dikhao. Sirf Mamma-Mamma kahney say pait nahee bharega. Aur hee pait peeth say lag jaayega. ShivBaba ko Yaad karney say pait bharega. Is Dada ko bhi Yaad karney say pait nahee bharega. Yaad karnaa hai ek ko. Balihaari ek kee hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 17.10.05, page 2 & 3)

“Did Mama bring anything? Children remember Mama so much. Father says that you remember her; that is all right; but now you must not remember the name and form of Mama. We must also inculcate virtues like her. We should also become nice like Mama and become capable of sitting on the throne. Will you become capable just by praising Mama? Father says, remember only me and keep performing the journey of remembrance. You must narrate knowledge like Mama. The praise of Mama will be proved when you too become worthy of such a praise. Your stomach will not get filled just by uttering ‘Mamma-Mamma’. Your stomach will even start touching your back (i.e. become emaciated). Your stomach will get filled up by remembering ShivBaba. Your stomach will not get filled up by remembering this Dada also. You must remember one. Credit goes to one.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 17.10.05, page 2 & 3 published by BKs)

Baba is telling that nothing is going to be achieved by remembering either Mama or this Dada (i.e. Brahma Baba). Then is it proper to display the pictures of Mamma-Baba in the BK centers worldwide or to prepare special rooms to remember ShivBaba in the form of Dada Lekhraj Brahma?

arjun

PBK

Post26 Dec 2007

Murli Pt. No. 69 (Nobody knows - when and how ShivBaba comes?)

"Is behad kay jhaad kee aayu poorey 5 hazaar varsh hai. Ismay ek din na kam, na jaasti ho saktaa hai. Yah banaa-banaaya jhaad hai. Ismay farq nahee pad saktaa. Drama may jo scene jis samay chalnee hai, us samay hee chalegi. Hoobahu repeat hona hai. Aayu bhi accurate hai. Baap ko bhi nayee duniya sthaapan karney aana hai. Accurate time par aatey hain. Ek second ka bhi usmay fark nahee pad sakta. Yah bhi ab tumhaari behad kee buddhi hui. Tum hee samajh saktey ho. Poorey 5 hazaar varsh baad Baap aakar pravesh kartey hain, isliye Shivraatri kahtey hain. Krishna kay liye janmaashtami kahtey hain. Shiv kee janmaashtami nahee kahtey, Shiv kee raatri kahtey hain kyonki agar janma ho toh fir maut bhi ho. Manushyon ka janma din kahengey. Shiv kay liye hamesha Shivratri kahtey hain. Duniya may in baaton ka kuchh bhi pataa nahee. Tum samajhtey ho Shivraatri kyon kahtey hain, janmaashtami kyon nahee kahtey. Unka janma divya aloukik hai, jo aur koi ka ho nahee sakta. Yah koi jaantey nahee – ShivBaba kab, kaisey aatey hain. Shivraatri ka arth kya hai, yah tum hee jaantey ho….Abhi tum bachhey Baap say sammukh padh rahey ho. Andar may bhaasna aati hai-ham practical may baithey hain. Purushottam Sangamyug ko bhi jaroor aana hai. Kab aata hai, kaisey aata hai-yah koi bhi nahee jaantey. Tum bachhey jaantey ho toh kitna gadgad hona chaahiye." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 19.10.05, page 2 & 3)

“The age of this unlimited tree is full 5 thousand years. Neither a day can be less nor can a day be more in this. This is an already established tree. There cannot be any difference in it. Any scene of drama will happen only when it is to happen. It will be repeated in exactly similar manner. The age is also accurate. Father also has to come to establish a new world. He comes at an accurate time. There cannot be a difference of even a second. This is also now your unlimited intellect. Only you can understand. Father comes and enters after full 5000 years. That is why it is said Shivratri (night of Shiv). For Krishna it is said Janmashtami (birthday). For Shiv it is not called Janmashtami. It is said ‘Shiv kee raatri’, i.e. night of Shiv because if there is birth then there should also be death. For human beings it is said birthday. For Shiv it is always said Shivratri (night of Shiv). The world does not know anything about these matters. You know why it is called Shivratri and not Janmashtami. His birth is divine, unworldly, which cannot be possible for anyone else. Nobody knows – when and how ShivBaba comes. Only you know what the meaning of Shivratri is. ... Now you children are studying from Father face to face. You get a feeling inside - we are sitting practically. Purushottam Sangamyug also has to come definitely. Nobody knows-when and how it comes. You children know. So you must feel greatly delighted.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 19.10.05, page 2 & 3 published by BKs)

• Baba is telling that “Nobody knows – when and how ShivBaba comes?” So then is it proper for us, aloukik Brahmins, to celebrate the Shivjayanti of the path of knowledge on a day decided by the astrologers of the path of worship for the Shivratri of Bhaktimarg? When Baba is telling that “Nobody knows – when and how ShivBaba comes?”, then how can we say that Shiv entered into Dada Lekhraj on the day and time when he had divine visions in 1936-37?
• If the Confluence Age was going on at the time of this Murli being narrated through the mouth of Brahma Baba prior to 1969, then why is Baba telling that “Purushottam Sangamyug also has to come definitely?” Is the duration of Sangamyug and Purushottam Sangamyug not different within the 100 years period? Wasn’t Baba pointing towards the Purushottam Sangamyug starting from 1976-declared as the year of revelation in many Avyakt Vanis-in this Murli narrated prior to 1969?
• Baba is telling that “Now you children are studying from Father face to face.” But in the BK Centers it is the BK Sisters who read out only the printed Murli. How can it be called as studying from Father face to face? O.K. if we suppose that ShivBaba teaches face to face by coming into Gulzar Dadiji. But there the programme of Avyakt BapDada’s arrival (day and time) is fixed many months earlier. But Baba is telling that “Nobody knows – when and how ShivBaba comes?” Does it not prove that it is not ShivBaba, but only Brahma Baba, i.e. a human soul which comes into Gulzar Dadiji?

arjun

PBK

Post03 Jan 2008

Murli Pt.No. 70 (Word Prajapita is important)

"Prajapita Brahma hai toh unkay sab bachhey aapas may bhai-behen, Brahmakumar-kumariyan thahrey na. Parantu samajhtey nahee. Jaisey patthar buddhi hain, samajhney kee koshish bhi nahee kartey. Prajapita Brahma kay bachhey bhai-behen ho gaye. Vikaar may toh ja na sakein. Tumhaarey board par bhi Prajapita akshar bahut jaroori hai. Yah akshar toh jaroor daalna chaahiye. Sirf Brahma likhney say itna jordaar nahee hota hai. Toh board may bhi correct akshar likh sudhaarnaa padey. Yah hai bahut jaroori akshar. Brahma naam toh female ka bhi hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 17.12.05, page 2)

“If Prajapita Brahma is there, then all his children are Brothers & Sisters, Brahmakumar-kumaris amongst themselves, isn’t it? But they don’t understand. It is as if they possess a stone-like intellect; they do not even try to understand. Prajapita Brahma’s children are Brothers and Sisters. They cannot indulge in sex. Even on your board, the word ‘Prajapita’ is very important. This word must be added without fail. It is not so effective if just the word ‘Brahma’ is written. So even the board should be corrected by writing the correct word. This is a very important word. Even females have the name Brahma.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 17.12.05, page 2 published by BKs)
• Baba is telling that “Even on your board, the word Prajapita is very important. This word must be added without fail. It is not so effective if just the word Brahma is written.” But it has been observed that on the boards of many BK centers and in most of the publicity materials during their mega programs only the word “Brahmakumaris” is written or the word Prajapita is omitted. Is it in accordance with Shrimat to do so?

arjun

PBK

Post09 Jan 2008

Murli Points 71 (Picture of Lakshmi Narayan)

"Baba hamesha kahtey hain jahaan tum bhaashan kartey ho toh yah Lakshmi-Narayan ka chitra jaroor rakho. Inmay date bhi jaroor likhi hui ho. Tum samajha saktey ho ki naye vishwa kee shuruaat say 1250 varsh tak is dynasty ka raajya tha. Jaisey kahtey hain na – Christian dynasty ka raajya tha." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 11.11.05, page 2)

“Baba always says, wherever you deliver a lecture, keep this picture of Lakshmi-Narayan without fail. The date should also be definitely written in it. You can explain that there was a rule of this dynasty from the beginning of the new world up to 1250 years. For e.g. it is said, isn’t it – there was a rule of Christian dynasty.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 17.12.05, page 2 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that “wherever you deliver a lecture, keep this picture of Lakshmi-Narayan without fail. The date should also be definitely written in it.” In the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan that was got prepared by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba on the basis of divine visions, the date (Era 1-2500 years) was also written. In that picture Lakshmi-Narayan encircled in light are shown in the centre with Trimurti Shiv depicted above them and below them are shown the Golden Aged Radha and Krishna standing in the midst of a garden. But the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan that is published by the Brahmakumari Institution now neither contains the date as per Baba’s Shrimat nor the features of Lakshmi-Narayan are like those depicted in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan prepared on the basis of divine visions. Would it not be more proper to use the original pictures that were got prepared through divine vision?

arjun

PBK

Post17 Jan 2008

Murli Pt.No. 72 (Who is the True Mother and Father)

"Manushya samajhtey hain Parmatma sarvashaktimaan hai, antaryaami hai. Sabkey andar kya-kya chaltaa hai, vah jaantey hain. Baap kahtey hain aisey hai nahee. Tum jab bilkul tamopradhaan ban jaatey ho – tab accurate time par mujhey aana padta hai. Saadhaaran tan may hee aata hoon. Tum bachhon ko aakar dukh say chudaata hoon. Ek dharma kee sthaapana Brahma dwara, anek dharmon ka vinaash Shankar dwara…haahaakaar kay baad jayjaykaar ho jaayegi….kahtey hain Hey Patit-paavan ham patit hain, hamko paavan banaaney aao. Nimantran dekho kaisa hai. Ekdam tamopradhaan patit duniya aur fir patit shareeer may bulaatey hain. Badaa achha nimantran detey hain Bhaaratvaasi!...Brahma ko hee banni (patni) ban-na hai. Baba khud kahtey hain-Yah meri vanni hai. Mai inmay pravesh kar in dwara tumko apnaa banaata hoon. Yah sachhi-sachhi badee Maa ho gayi aur vah adopted Maa thahree. Maa-Baap tum inko kah saktey ho. ShivBaba ko sirf Father hee kahengey. Yah hai Brahma Baba. Mama gupt hai. Brahma hai Maa parantu tan purush ka hai. Yah toh sambhaal nahee sakengey isliye adopt kiya hai bachhi ko. Naam rakh diya hai maateshwari. Head ho gayi. Drama anusaar hai he eek Saraswati. Baaki Durga, Kaali aadi sab anek naam hain. Maa-Baap toh ek hee hotey hain na. Tum sab ho bachhey. Gaayan bhi hai Brahma kee beti Saraswati. Tum Brahmakumar-kumariyan ho na. Tumhaarey oopar naam bahut hain. Yah sab baatein tumhaarey may bhi numberwaar samjhengey." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 11.11.05, page 3 & 4)

“Human beings think that the Supreme Soul is Almighty, thought-reader. He knows all that goes on within everybody’s mind. Father says, it is not so. When you become completely degraded – then I have to come at the accurate time. I come in an ordinary body only. I come and liberate you children from sorrows. Establishment of one religion through Brahma, destruction of many religions through Shankar….there will be acclamations of victory (jayjaykaar) after the cries of despair (haahaakaar)....People say, ‘O purifier of the sinful ones (patit-paavan) we are sinful, come to purify us.’ Look how is the invitation. They call me in a completely degraded sinful world and then in a sinful body. Indians give such a good invitation!....Brahma only has to become vanni (wife). Baba himself says-He is my vanni. I enter into him and make you my children through him. He is the true elder mother and she happens to be an adopted mother. You can call them as mother and Father. ShivBaba is called only a Father. This is Brahma Baba. Mama is incognito. Brahma is mother, but the body is male. He will not be able to take care. That is why daughter (bachhi) has been adopted. She has been named Mateshwari. She is the head. As per drama there is only one Saraswati. As for the rest there are many names like Durga, Kali, etc. Parents are one only. All of you are the children. It is also famous that Saraswati is the daughter of Brahma. You are Brahmakumar-kumaris, isn’t it? You are given many names. Even among you all these matters will be understood numberwise.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 11.11.05, page 3 & 4 published by BKs)

• Father says “I come in an ordinary body only….They call me in a completely degraded sinful world and then a sinful body.” During the lifetime of Brahma Baba the world had not become as degraded as it has become after he left his body. Moreover, Brahma Baba’s personality was so attractive and extraordinary that it was envied even by many Iron-Aged kings. So does it mean that the incorporeal Father Shiv played only a role of mother through Brahma Baba as mentioned by Baba above – “Brahma only has to become banni (wife). …He is the true elder mother.” So, then who is that ordinary sinful person, through whom the incorporeal Shiv plays the role of a Father?
• In the above Murli Baba has termed Mateshwari Saraswati as a daughter of Brahma. In respect of Brahma Baba it has been said by ShivBaba that Brahma is mother, but the body is male. Since both of them (i.e. Mama and Baba) left their bodies before the world became completely degraded and sinful, so who is the real mother and Father, through whom ShivBaba makes us his children, as stated in the Murli above?
• Baba is telling that “Establishment of one religion through Brahma, destruction of many religions through Shankar.” Neither was the deity religion fully established through Brahma Baba, nor has the destruction of many religions taken place. So, then who and where are the actual souls that play the role of Brahma and Shankar on this world drama stage?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK