India

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

andrey

PBK

India

Post18 May 2006

It is indeed a special place. I was feeling like an elephant in the glass shop. I was feeling I’m entering a holy land with holy people and just my presence spoils all. Had very interesting experiences. Inside yes, there has been big ups and downs. Yes, my mother is there and my Father is there. This mother that has fallen down very much and has closed into herself to cry, because of all people exploiting, hurting her. That has no more power to give. Even me, I have been so cruel to her. Nature is so happiness bringing. This Father that is capable of managing the family with authority. Still the one whom nobody listens to, who really need our help. Who is so busy in service and eager for service that he does not think of himself that he need some rest.

atma

PBK

Post19 May 2006

India is a magical place yet it is a ugly place.

It is a land of supersitions yet it is a intellectual land.

Such is the polarity of life.

Just as in this knowledge we have the Moon and then we have the Sun.

atma

Return to PBK