2007 Year of Unification

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post31 Jan 2007

Mitra wrote:I think 900,000 deities have already born. But as we know some leave The Knowledge, some have varying stages so the number is not fixed yet

Tricky answer Mitra, you lose points! What you are saying is that all the deity souls have been born through knowledge (by no means a proven fact). What John countered was that the total population "born by knowledge" would have to be the 200 million, or whatever it was meant to be, at the end of the Silver Age.

But what I am talking about is physically born. A difficult one if baby Krishnas are meant to be born feet first and ready to walk straight away. As we remember, Krishna and Radhe are meant to be crowned Narayan and Lakshmi at the age of ... 30 to 35? And that is meant to be the beginning of the Golden Age.

If we are at 70 years now, they are overdue.

Usually when pressed a BK just disappears with the response ... be "God conscious, not date conscious". The next question would arise, can Lekhraj Kirpalani/Brahma Baba keep coming back as BapDada if he is in the womb or a little kid somewhere?

Of course, the BKWSU could or is going make up any answer or shirk previously given Knolwedge, "water off a duck's back" style.

bansy

Post31 Jan 2007

900,000 deities

The official notice from BKs, posted in all the noticeboards in BK centres said as to date there are 825,000 BKs. This figure is releasable because it is a figure that is used for service.

BTW There was also a figure for the number of BK countries but I forgot the precise number (either 90 or 100).

john

reforming BK

Post31 Jan 2007

The official notice from BKs, posted in all the noticeboards in BK centres said as to date there are 825,000 BKs. This figure is releasable because it is a figure that is used for service.

Only another 199 million or so to go :!:

arjun

PBK

Post31 Jan 2007

ex-l wrote:What is the PBK position? That the Golden Aged Krishna etc are born as ordinary humans but then their bodies are magically transformed?

As per the Advanced Knowledge given by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) to the PBKs, it is the parents of Radha and Krishna and similar other 2,25,000 Confluence-Aged deity couples (parents) whose bodies get transformed into deity-like bodies (kanchankaya). Radha and Krishna and all other 2,25,000 twins born to these Confluence-Aged deity couples would be born with deity-like bodies. So the question of transformation of their bodies does not arise.
Mitra wrote:I think 900,000 deities have already born. But as we know some leave The Knowledge, some have varying stages so the number is not fixed yet

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. Your statement does not appear to be correct even from the BK point of view because neither ShivBaba (through Brahma Baba) nor Avyakt BapDada (through Gulzar DAdiji) has declared in the Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis respectively that the BKs who have taken spiritual (alokik) birth in the Confluence Age are deities. They can only be called Brahmins and Baba has said that rosary cannot be formed for the Brahmins because they pass through ups and downs. This is the reason why there is no dynasty of Brahmins.

If 9,00,000 deities have taken birth, then the first pair, i.e. Lakshmi & Narayan should also be present. Where are they????
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post01 Feb 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. Your statement does not appear to be correct even from the BK point of view because neither ShivBaba (through Brahma Baba) nor Avyakt BapDada (through Gulzar Dadiji) has declared in the Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis respectively that the BKs who have taken spiritual (alokik) birth in the Confluence Age are deities. They can only be called Brahmins and Baba has said that rosary cannot be formed for the Brahmins because they pass through ups and downs. This is the reason why there is no dynasty of Brahmins. If 9,00,000 deities have taken birth, then the first pair, i.e. Lakshmi & Narayan should also be present. Where are they????

Om Shanti,

By having taken birth, i don't mean in a deity body. All i meant was that the soul of these deities have taken The Knowledge.

IBHS
MITRA 8)

arjun

PBK

Post02 Feb 2007

Mitra Bhai,
Omshanti and thanks for the clarification.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Feb 2007

Mitra wrote:By having taken birth, I don't mean in a deity body. All I meant was that the soul of these deities have taken The Knowledge.

So what about addressing the birth of Krishna the deity issues from a BK point of view, i.e.
    • where is he, how can the Golden Age start in 2036 is he is not born now? He is overdue and The Cycle is going to break.
    • how or will BapDada keep appearing if the soul is in some other body?
How is the institution responding to this serious dilemma?

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post02 Feb 2007

Great thread all. Thanks.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post03 Feb 2007

Proy,

In regards to the website in question there is a number of mirrors (which are legit) but the number may have been changed at some time on the main site but the change was not reflected on the other mirrors. :)

arjun

PBK

Post09 Feb 2007

So, any soul from anywhere in the world can make efforts to enter that new world that is going to be established or probably has been established within the old vicious world.

I have obtained the relevant point from the nimit Sisters where Avyakt BapDada has said that he has given a gift of golden world to us.

"Nav varsh may toh ek din ke liye ek do ko gift detey hain. Lekin Navyug rachata BapDada nay aap sabko golden world kee saugaat dee hai, jo anek janma chalney vaali hain. Vinaashi saugaat nahee hai. Avinaashi saugaat Baap nay aap bachhon ko dey dee hai. Yaad hai na! Bhool toh nahee gaye ho na! Second may aa-ja saktey ho. Abhi abhi sangampar, abhi-abhi apnee golden duniya may pahunch jaatey ho ki deri lagtee hai? Apnaa raajya smriti may aa jaata hai na!"- AV-31.12.04

"In the New Year people give gifts to each other for one day. But the creator of the New Age, i.e. BapDada has given all of you a gift of Golden World, which is going to continue for many births. It is not a perishable gift. The Father has given the imperishable gift to you children. You remember it, don't you? You have not forgotten, have you? You can come and go in a second. Just now you are in the Confluence Age, and just now you reach your Golden World or does it take time? Your kingship comes to your mind, does it not?" - (Avyakt Vani dated 31.12.04 published by the BKs and narrated through Gulzar Dadiji)
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Note: The English translation has been done by a PBK.
Previous

Return to PBK