Om Shanti

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

PBK Arjun

Om Shanti

Post08 Apr 2006

Omshanti to all.
This is a good way to connect to all of you. Since I do not know if this new forum is managed by the Admin of xbkchat or anyone else, I wish to know if the rules framed for the PBKs apply here also? Otherwise I would like to post some articles which I would not post in the PBK section of the xbkchat.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

proy

ex-BK

BK

Post30 Apr 2006

Hi Arjun,
I am a BK and also glad to be able to post on this site.
I was not allowed on the ex-BK site.
I am not sure of the rules either and I have not been able to make a post on the BK forum on this site.
Maybe a software problem.
I am pretty sure you will find this site a lot more tolerant than the ex-BK site, but you will have to hear the rules from someone else, not me, as I have no part in running the site.
I think we will all get along fine as long as we don't try to proselytise and convert each other to whatever our own group happens to be. I hope we can all chat amicably and exchange ideas in a constructive way.
Om Shanti,
proy.

admin

site admin

Re: BK

Post30 Apr 2006

proy wrote:Hi Arjun,
I am a BK and also glad to be able to post on this site.
I was not allowed on the ex-BK site.
I am not sure of the rules either and I have not been able to make a post on the BK forum on this site.
Maybe a software problem.

Welcome Proy. The BK forum is now open.

There are currently no resistrictions to who can post. The different forums are merely there for the sake of guidance. It is hope that there will be plenty of mutal correspondence and interest.

Previously there were issues on the ex-BK forum where individuals would engage in arguments based purely on Murli points. Understandably, this may have had its roots in historical or cultural differences. It is hoped to avoid that and encourage proper dialogue.

Excuse us for small changes as the forum is developed.

Thank you.

proy

ex-BK

Post01 May 2006

Hi,
thanks.
I am sure everything will work out well.
I will be away from my computer for a bit but hope to see much more activity on the site soon.
Love,
Proy

arjun

PBK

Post02 May 2006

Omshanti to all.
I welcome all the members including those from the xbkchat. I was unable to log-in to this forum for a few days and hence the delay in reply. I hope that the journey would be smooth from here onwards.
After Brahma Baba left his body, it was told by BapDada in one of the Avyakt Vanis that just as you children change the place of service, BapDada has also changed the place of service. Similarly, shifting from xbkchat to brahmakumaris.info is like changing the place of service.
I am sure that everyone will enjoy their time here.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post03 May 2006

Dear Brother Proy,
Omshanti. Welcome to the forum. It is nice and also wonderful to know that you became a BK after going through the writings on xbkchat. It shows how strong your karmic bonds are with the aloukik Brahmin family.
I am sure you will have a nice time with the BKs and also visit their H.Qs at Mt. Abu to meet Avyakt BapDada and to interact with the Brahmin family to share their experiences and wisdom.
I try to avoid proselytising, but if anyone finds my writing reaching that level, they can correct me without any hesitation.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

proy

ex-BK

Arjunbhai

Post05 May 2006

Thank you Arjunbhai, for your good wishes.
I have been to Madhuban already, and will meet with BapDada this year at the start of the double foreigner season.
Are you a Bharatwasi?
I have come to love Bharat.
I think many Englishmen have a deep karmic connection with Bharat, it felt to me like coming home when I visited that land of spiritual light.
Proy.

arjun

PBK

rebirths

Post05 May 2006

Dear Brother Proy, Omshanti. Yes, I am a Bharatwasi in this birth, but do not yet know if I had taken any of the past births in foreign lands. Baba says that as our soul consciousness increases we can know more about our past births and our relationships with various souls.
Reading your experience, I was reminded of a TV news programme about the foreigners residing in the ancient Indian city of Varanasi, considered to be one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimages. Many foreigners (mostly westeners) shown in that programme have been either staying there since many years or have been visiting Varanasi for long periods at regular intervals. I was amazed to see how many of them have adopted the Hindu culture, Indian language and life style more sincerely than even many of the so-called Hindus in Indian bodies. This only proves that they had been Indians in their past births.
I have heard of a PBK mother from a Western country whose son has been living as a Hindu monk in India since many years.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

bansy

Post05 May 2006

Can someone give the definition of a bharatwasi in Raja Yoga terminology ? Is it a soul who takes 84 births ? Not simply someone who's current birth is in India/Bharat.

arjun

PBK

Post06 May 2006

Dear Sister Bansy,
Omshanti. You have asked an interesting question. As far as I know, as per the Advanced Knowledge being given by ShivBaba it is not necessary that all those who are born/living in India are Bharatwasis. It is the souls which belong to the deity religion (with the special features of purity and tolerance) and the kshatriya religion (with the special power of facing adverse circumstances) who can be called true Bharatwasis.
However, I will get this point clarified by Baba and intimate His reply as soon as possible. I think that it is also not necessary that the Bharatwasis should take full 84 births because the souls belonging to the deity religion keep descending from the Soul World even in the Copper and Iron Age.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post07 May 2006

Dear Godly Brothers and Sisters,

It is good to see a new place to share information without restriction as I was not able to join in on ex-BK chat like many. I look forward to participating in productive discussion here with all of you.

Om Shanti & Best Wishes.
PBK TrinityShiva

arjun

PBK

Post07 May 2006

Dear Sister Bansy,
Omshanti. I have received a reply from Baba today, in which He has deleted the following portion of my reply:

"I think that it is also not necessary that the Bharatwasis should take full 84 births because the souls belonging to the deity religion keep descending from the Soul World even in the Copper and Iron Age."

Rest of the reply has been approved. So kindly consider the above portion of the reply given by me earlier as deleted.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post07 May 2006

Dear PBK Trinityshiva,
Omshanti and welcome to this forum. We hope to be benefited from your experiences and knowledge.
With warm wishes,
On Godly service,
Arjun

bansy

Post07 May 2006

Dear Arjun Bhai
Thank you for the reply. It is thus interpreted that Bharatwasis have 84 births since souls belonging to the deity religion complete a full cycle.
Regards,
Bansy

Welcome to the forum PBK Trinityshiva.

arjun

PBK

Post08 May 2006

Dear Sister Bansy,
Omshanti. I am sorry to inform you that there is a further change in the reply from Baba. Now Baba has approved the entire answer given by me. So now it is clear that Bharatwasis can take even lesser than 84 births. Actually there must have been some communication gap between the nimit Sisters and Baba, who might be on tour, due to which the above line of my reply was directed to be deleted.
I hope you will excuse us for this slight confusion.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun
Next

Return to PBK