Q&A: PBK Murli discussions

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post18 Oct 2007

Disc.CD No.287, dated 07.04.07 at Bahadurgarh

Ref. No.Disc.CD-287-extracts-Bahadurgarh+Farrukhabad

Time: 13.00, Bahadurgarh
Someone asked: Baba, many Brothers are thinking of buying land at Mount Abu. Is it right or wrong?

Baba replied: (Baba has said that) you children will bring down the Supreme Abode to this world. Where in this world will be that place where the Supreme Abode will be brought down? The Supreme Abode is an indestructible abode. That is subtle and here it will be physical. Then, where will that imperishable abode be? Is there any place where that would be (located)? Where will the effect of that tapasya (penance) be from the beginning to the end? (Someone said something) No. Only those children who would have become souls, only those, who would have lost their body consciousness will be able to leave their household, wife and children and their intellect would become such that they will make-up their intellect, to go there. And those, who would have attachment in wealth and property, in making property, in their wife and children, will not reach the Supreme Abode [that is formed] there. “You children”. Which children? “Those children” or “you children”? Who is addressed as ‘you’? Those who recognize Baba face to face, such “you children” will bring down the Supreme Abode to this world. So, akela chana bhaad fodega kya i.e. will a single person be able to achieve such a great task? [this Hindi phrase literally means ‘a single corn will not be able to break the oven (for parching grains)’/one swallow cannot make a summer] Everyone will unite and create such an atmosphere that the intellect of any worldly person who reaches that place will change. It will become a temple of Paarasnath.

Time: 12.30, Farrukhabad
Someone asked: Baba, the shooting takes place through thoughts for 2500 years, isn’t it? Does the shooting that takes place after that, take place on the basis of practical actions?

Baba replied: The world was created by Brahma through thoughts. Thoughts are seeds. When the seed of thoughts is sown, then The Tree grows in practical, a plant grows. The one who does things in practical is different and the one who makes planning is different. Engineers are the ones who do planning. That is called as the planning party. They are unable to do anything (in practical). But they have prepared the planning of the heaven completely. They prepare the planning of the new world, the new creation; of the new house. If they are asked to do something in practical and show – they will not be able to do anything and the practical party, does it and shows. It acts on the basis of the planning and shows. They cannot do planning, but they make the planning fruitful. That happens through the power of purity. Purity makes it practical.

Someone asked: Baba, the importance of the practical party is more, what does this mean?
Baba replied: Both have importance. If there are no engineers, then the design/sketch of the new house would not get prepared at all. And if the master who inspires the engineers is not there; if there is no inspiriting party, then even the engineers will not do anything. All the three parties are required. The practical party takes the last chance. Then the task gets accomplished. It has been told to take their love and cooperation because they are loving, cooperative. They wish to do (in practical).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:- The Hindi and English versions of the extracts of above mentioned Discussion CD are just draft versions. Only when the translation of the entire discussion contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words added within brackets in the English version have been added by the Translator to make the meaning more clear. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post05 Nov 2007

Disc.CD No.320, dated 16.05.07 at Rourkela-1

Time-31.58
Someone asked: Baba, if a couple, i.e. both husband and wife, is following the path of knowledge, and thus the husband is her Brother and ShivBaba is her husband/spouse. So, after following the path of knowledge, if someone applies bindi of the Bhaktimarg, if someone wears a necklace, then what will it be called? Will it be called a shooting of Bhakti or will it be called attachment?

Baba replied: Suppose there is a big family. In that big family, if a mother is following the path of knowledge and the remaining people are not following the path of knowledge. Then if someone directly confronts such a big family, then one can even get wounded.
Someone asked: Baba, what if its controlling power also lies with that one, if one is the head of the family ...
Baba replied: Alright, what if one does not have the controlling (power)? Will it be one kind of rule for one and another kind of rule for another one? So, it is a matter of maintaining the relationships. If someone continues to apply a bindi and if one applies bindi only with the aim/intention to avoid disservice and if one continues to be in the awareness of the soul internally, if one realizes oneself to be a soul, if one looks at others as souls, and if the rituals of Bhaktimarg happen in the family (i.e. at home), if one continues to participate in those rituals, but internally continues to remember ShivBaba, if the members of one’s family take one to the temple, and if one goes to the temple, if one takes a parikrama (circumambulation of a Hindu temple), if one bows one’s head, and if one continues to remember ShivBaba internally, then what will they be called?
Someone said: This is internally Baba’s ...
Baba said: This is an internal matter, but just as it has been said – if someone is the head of a family. But in spite of being the head of the family, when the younger members of the family are unable to understand the matter, or if he cannot explain to them, then until he explains should he maintain the relationship or not? He should maintain the relationship till then. Yes, if there is any such couple, who is living separately from the family, and if they have separated from the society as well, if they have made themselves a part of the Brahmin society, then they need not participate in all these rituals because they are not in anyone’s bondage. They are not in the bondage of the society as well. They have got separated from the bondage of the family too. They are standing on their own feet. That is why it has been said – If any sign of Bhaktimarg is visible, one will have to leave the body.
Someone said: But, it is power of a lioness [sherni-shakti] who will reveal Baba and this matter of maintaining the relationship will be applicable to those (mothers) who live slightly under subordination.
Baba said: One is to live separately as a sanyasi and one is to live with the family as a householder. While living with the family, there is a proverb – ‘jal may rahkar magarmach say vair’ (which literally means ‘to develop enmity with the crocodile while living in water’ or ‘to live in Rome and to strife with the Pope’) How long will it continue/work? It will not continue/work. Or else, a swan and a heron cannot live together; they have to part ways/separate. So, a person (in whose company one lives) is taken into account, the society is taken into account, the time (or the circumstance) is taken into account, then one’s power is also taken into account. Some have more power to convince others and some do not have the power to explain to others to that extent. Some are good at the power of words/speech. [Some have more verbal power; some have more mental power.] Some are good at the power of mind. So, one has to take steps accordingly. Yes, everyone should become alert by the time the final results begin to come out, that - are we still under the influence of the path of worship? Bhaktimarg down, down (murdabad). What will happen in the end? ‘Bhaktimarg down, down’ and ‘victory to gyaanmaarg’. So, one should also observe if one has gained victory through the Godly power in the path of knowledge or not?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:- The words added within brackets in the English version have been added by the Translator to make the meaning more clear. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post09 Dec 2007

Disc.CD No.331, dated 7.6.07 at Kushinagar (Inrahaan)
Ref.No.Disc.CD-331-extracts-Kushinagar

Time: 23.45
Someone asked: Baba, a human soul goes to the Golden Age only when it makes efforts for the same. So, will animals also go there, into the Golden Age? When the animals do not make efforts, then how will they go (to the Golden Age)?

Baba replied: Animals live in jungles as well as in the midst of human beings. Do they live or not? They live. Which ones fall sick more frequently? Human beings are vicious, and human beings possess mind (man). Manushya (human beings) are mana-naat. Because of being the one who thinks and churns, he is called a human being. So, do the human beings or do the animals create the vibrations, the atmosphere (vatavaran)? The human being creates the atmosphere. The human being spoils the atmosphere. There is a dominance of mind in a human being. That is why a human being has more influence on the animals. Leave alone the animals; these five elements of nature, which are causing such a loss; these will also become pure through the influence of the remembrance (of God) by the human beings. So, cannot those animals, who live under the influence of the human beings, become satopradhan (pure)? They can. If they have become tamopradhan (impure), then they can become satopradhan as well. God does not enable them to make efforts. It is the human beings who have written opposite things in the scriptures that (God) incarnated as kachch (a tortoise), as machch (a fish) as ghora (a horse), as a suar (a boar ). Arey! Will God come to reform these animals or will he reform the human beings? He reforms the human beings. When the human beings get reformed, then all the animals will get reformed numberwise.

Time: 42.58
Someone asked: Baba, when I tell my Mummy that I will live in Omshanti (i.e. at the mini-Madhubans), then Mummy starts laughing.

Baba replied: If Mummy starts laughing then her laugh brought joy to you, did it not? Is it good to be in peace or to be in joy? It is good to be in joy. So, you also laugh. You have complained about your mother in front of your mother itself !
Someone said: Baba, I will live at Omshanti.
Baba replied: If you want to live in Omshanti, you can. If you consider yourself to be a soul, then it means Omshanti. From morning to evening and from evening to morning, I am a peaceful soul. Live in this itself. Will anyone stop you?
Someone said: No.
Baba said: Nobody will stop. You can live in Omshanti.

Time: 44.25
Someone asked: Baba, I don't know how to give course.

Baba said: Don't you know how to give course?
Someone said: I told a mother in Delhi (about the Advanced Knowledge).
Baba said: But did you fill anyone with force (i.e. power/enthusiasm) or not? Did you fill anyone with the force to undergo bhatti or not? You filled, did you not? So, that is all, filling force means giving course. You narrated such matters to someone that he was filled with the force that now we will go and take a new birth. I will certainly undergo the bhatti.

Time: 46.40
Someone asked: Baba, a gitapathshala is going on at Vishnupur. I sell vegetables in the courtyard of the pathshala. So, I am also running a vegetable shop in the courtyard of the pathshala and I have kept spices, like tea, pukar-ukaar in it (for sale). So, is this against Shrimat?

Baba replied: It means , are you running the Gitapathshala yourself? Baba has said that - one should not do the business of liquor because liquor attracts all the vices. As regards other occupations, they are not prohibited.
Someone asked: Can we keep pukaar-ukaar?...
Baba asked: What is this pukaar?
Someone said : It is a gutkha. Baba, that is also a kind of intoxicant (drug).
Baba said: Is this an ancestral business going on at your home?
Someone said: No, it is not ancestral.
Baba said: Then why are you doing this? A thing, which is causing harm to others, when you know that chewing tobacco is harmful; it can cause cancer. Then, don't do such a business
Someone said: I am selling vegetables. Onions also cause harm (in the path of knowledge). So, I sell onions as well, Baba.
Baba said: Do you consume onion (pyaaz) yourselves? You don't eat garlic (lehsun) and radish (mooli) yourself, do you? Then it is all right ... You sell onions. Those who want to buy, buy. Go on explaining knowledge to them.
Someone said: Baba, can we cultivate onion and garlic?
Baba said: The one who has the greed to earn more money, they can cultivate such things, which cause more income. Leave the matter of causing benefit to the world. They will not become the children of the world benefactor Father. They will become the children of the Father who is a businessman. As the aim, so will be the features.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The words in italics are the words in Hindi. Some words have been added by the translator in the brackets to make the translation more meaningful.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

Disc. CD No.372, dated 13.8.07 at Bangalore
Ref No.Disc.CD-372-extracts-Bangalore

Time: 00.01
Someone asked: Baba, how can we make our mind peaceful (aman)?

Baba replied: The meaning of asking this question is that-‘I am a point of light - soul’ do you not experience this? Or has this never been experienced [by you]? When we were in the satopradhan stage, when we were in the satopradhan stage of the Advanced Knowledge, did the Father make us experience or not that I am a point of light-soul; my Father is also a point of light. No thought other than this... Everyone has had this experience; some for 10, 15 seconds, some for 50 seconds, some for 2, 4 minutes, some for 2, 5 minutes, hasn’t one? Was there an experience of thoughtless stage or not? Everyone had. Everyone experienced to some extent or the other according to the effort numberwise, depending on one's foundation.

So, even if there is an experience of the mind becoming constant for 5 seconds, as if the mind does not exist at all. If the inconstancy (chanchaltaa) of the mind can stop for 10, 15 seconds, cannot the inconstancy of the mind be stopped for a longer period through practice? It can. It is a matter of practice. Practice is non-opposing [peaceable] (avirodhi) as well as opposing (virodhi). We should not become opponents of the practice that is taught to us by the Father, that is all! The more we extend cooperation in making the mind peaceful, the faster the Father's task will be accomplished.

That is why it has been said - what kind of stage will those who remember the corporeal have? They will be virtuous (charitravaan) and those who remember the incorporeal, those who become constant in the incorporeal stage will go very swift (kshipragaami). They will be fast effort-makers. Why? The practice of the remembrance of the corporeal; which practice was done more in the basic knowledge? Everyone does not have the same stage. Those who came after Mama and Baba had left their bodies practiced the incorporeal stage. They practiced remembering the point because they did not get coloured by the company of (God in) the corporeal one in practical life at all. Whose company colored them? Did they get coloured by the company of the corporeal or the incorporeal? They got coloured by the company of the point of light; they got coloured directly by the Father. So, those who got coloured directly by the Father, are they males or females? They are the beads of the rosary of Rudra (Rudramala). What? What is the Father too? He is Rudra; he is a seed. He is the seed of the entire human world. So, the children are also the ones who assume a seed-like stage. They will go very swift (kshipragaami).

One can see even at home and in families. Do the virgins and the mothers start following the path of knowledge first or do the men start following first? The virgins and the mothers start following the path of knowledge first in larger numbers. Why do they emerge first? They inculcate virtues more. They should emerge later on; even then it would be all right because the body consciousness of the virgins and mothers is so strong on the basis of the body that the consciousness of the body is not removed soon. That is why it is a bit difficult (for them) to become constant in the seed-like stage and what about the Brothers? It is easier for the Brothers. So, even here it is similar.

That is a matter in limited sense; this is a matter in unlimited sense. Those who are the seeds of the world, if those seeds strongly practice to become constant in the seed-like stage, then they will accomplish the entire task very soon. The entire world will get transformed just through vibrations Speech and running around through bodily organs will not be needed to that extent. So, this is our main effort. What? That the mind-like Brahma should become inactive (nishkriy). It will not become inactive suddenly. First the mind has to be made busy in positive thoughts. It has to be made busy in knowledgeful thoughts. When The Knowledge fits into the intellect firmly, the incorporeal stage will also be attained soon. The more one becomes strong in The Knowledge the higher the incorporeal stage that will be attained. If The Knowledge is weak, then one will not attain the incorporeal stage soon. For example, the soul of Brahma. Which task does he accomplish? The soul of Brahma performs the task of mind. The Father has three workers, does he not? Among them the soul of Brahma performs the task of the mind

The one who performs the task of mind; when his task began, did he obtain The Knowledge of recognizing the Father? That knowledge did not exist in the foundation period because from the beginning of the Copper Age itself that soul continued to hear that God of the Gita is Krishna, and who am I? I am myself Krishna. So, the body consciousness has been becoming firm since the beginning itself. From the beginning until the time when he left the body and even after leaving the body, even when he assumed a subtle body, it did not fit into his intellect firmly that I am not God of the Gita in corporeal form. Someone else is God of the Gita.

So, what was the reason for this? It is because he could not practice making his mind peaceful (aman). Mother is body conscious and the Father is a seed. So, the seed that is originally a seed, should not take much time to become constant in its form. Here, in the Advanced Knowledge everyone is a seed-like soul. There in the basic knowledge are they mostly seed-forms or the base-like roots? All are roots. Do they consider themselves to be a big form or a point seed? The big form does not get out of the intellect at all. So, the rust of the soul does not get removed. The entire rust is of the mind itself. So, make the mind peaceful (aman).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The words in italics are words in Hindi. Some words have been added by the translator in the brackets to make the translation more meaningful.

arjun

PBK

Post24 Dec 2007

Discussion CD No.251, Arakonam, dated 15.2.07

Time: 00.00
Someone asked – Baba, there are small children in the Brahmin family. There are children of all ages like those aged five years, seven years, and ten years. What will be their stage?

Baba replied – Their stage will be good.
Someone asked – No, will they do bhatti or…
Baba replied – They will not understand The Knowledge to that extent, but the fact that those small children enter the path of knowledge proves that they have followed the path of knowledge in the past birth. That is why although they have not grasped so much knowledge; still the fruit of their past birth brings them in front of Baba. The extent to which the children, who follow the path of knowledge, love Sakar[the corporeal] Baba, others are not able to love to that extent. Baba’s remembrance gets imprinted on their intellect and the remembrance does not remain constant in the intellect of the vicious human beings to that extent.

Time: 24.00
Someone asked – Baba, service is also of different kinds, isn’t it? One kind is doing (service) through the body; one is doing (service) through the words.

Baba replied: Whether it is service through actions, whether it is service through words, whether it is service through the mind, there are hundred numbers (i.e. marks) for each one of them. There are hundred numbers (i.e. marks) for service through actions as well.
Someone asked – What does 'hundred number' (i.e. marks) mean?
Baba replied – Hundred percent marks (for those who do service through actions) and hundred percent marks for those who do service through words as well. Hundred percent marks for those who do service through bodily organs as well as for those who do service through mind . But if someone does not do service through actions, and does service only through words, then hundred percent marks will get reduced for them, won’t it? There are many such children, who narrate a lot of knowledge, they do very good service of narrating knowledge while living in the centers, but they do not know any service through actions, and do not even do such service. So, they will fall short of hundred marks, won’t they? Will they lose or will they gain? They will lose. That is why one should be an all rounder. One should be clever in (service through) mind as well as (service through) words, and in service through actions as well.
Someone said – How should one do service through mind?
Baba replied: Only they will be able to do fast service through the mind, whose mind is focussed on one. If the mind runs towards many then the mind will become weak. Arey Brother, all these souls are batteries, are they not? Some are small batteries; some are big batteries, but all the batteries, what happens when one battery is connected with another battery? The other battery will get discharged. One is the generator. However many connections you make, it[the power] will go on increasing. It will not decrease. So, what is Shiv? He is a generator. If you establish Yoga (connection) with Him, then it[the power] will keep on increasing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. The words in brackets are words added by the translator for better understanding of the translation in English.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Dec 2007

Disc.CD No.360, dated 18.07.07 at Haripur

Ref.No.Disc.CD-360-extracts-Haripur

Time- 15.00 -16.50
Baba said : Someone has asked a question. In the Golden Age, when children like Radha and Krishna are born , then their parents will leave their bodies after giving birth to the children. The children who are born will be small children; so, what will they eat?....There is neither childhood nor old age there. Nobody becomes old and there, one need not obtain sustenance while lying in a cradle in the childhood. For example a calf starts jumping and running as soon as it is born. That is in fact a matter of the animals in today’s Iron Age. There it is the Golden Age and it is a matter of deities. The nature is so pure (satopradhaan) there. There the children need not receive sustenance. They stand on their feet automatically. It is not so that they will require drinking milk for two years, four years or that they will require getting their faeces and urine cleaned while living in the mother’s lap. No.

Time- 16.51 – 17.40
Someone asked : Baba, so, the parents wash the feet of their children and make them sit on the throne.

Baba said : By washing the feet.
Someone asked : So, what about here....?
Baba replied: In the Confluence Age, they wash their intellect like feet and make them sit on the throne. If the intellect like feet are immersed in vices, then will one become worthy of obtaining the emperorship of the world? Will one become? One will not become. Here it is a matter in unlimited sense and there it is a matter in limited sense.

Time- 17.41 – 19.50
Someone asked : Baba, why is Parvati present in a temple of Shiv? What is the reason for it?

Baba replied: There is only one deity who has been shown to be firm/steadfast (pakka) in the path of household. If he is firm in the path of household, then should there be Parvati along with Shiv or not? She should be present. Other religious fathers are not firm in the path of household. Someone may say Brahma. So, Saraswati is Brahma’s daughter; that is not a path of household at all. As regards Abraham, Buddha, Christ, Guru Nanak, etc. who come later on, all of them belong to the path of renunciation. The kingships established by them, after them, all those kingships that have been established belong to the path of renunciation. It is Father Shiv alone, who establishes the kingship of the path of household. That is why as the aim, so shall be the characteristics that one imbibes. If one has the aim to become Lakshmi-Narayan, then one will also have to imbibe the characteristics of the path of household. The teacher who teaches The Knowledge should also be in the path of household. That is why there is no such temple of Shiv, where Parvati is not visible in some or the other form.

Time- 19.50 – 21.30
Someone asked: Baba it has been said in a cassette that ShivBaba never cries.

Baba said: Does ShivBaba also need to cry?
Someone said: No, Baba, it has been said in Murli that nobody else has been made to cry as much Bhagwaan [God] has been made to cry.
Baba said: Father Shiv. So, whom do you call Shiv and whom do you call Bhagwaan? Bhagmadya. Words have meanings , don’t they? What is the meaning of Bhagwaan? For example, dhanwaan (a prosperous person). What is the meaning of dhanwaan? One who possesses dhan, i.e. wealth. And what is the meaning of Bhagwaan? One who is fortunate (bhaagya vala). So, will the point of light Shiv, the Supreme Soul be called fortunate? Does He come and make Himself fortunate? Bhagwaan comes and makes you children Bhagwaan-Bhagwati. It has been said for the children who assume the title of Bhagwaan that nobody else has been made to cry as much as Bhagwaan has been made to cry.

Time- 26.25 – 28.18
Someone asked: How can we calculate sins and noble actions among the sakari (corporeal), aakaari (subtle) and niraakaari (incorporeal) stages? In which stage are sins and noble actions performed?

Baba replied: Are sins committed through the body or are the sins committed even without the body? Body is an effigy (putlaa) of five elements. When the five elements become degraded, then sins are also committed through the degraded body. Even in the Golden Age and the Silver Age bodies existed, but sins were not committed there. Why? It is because the effigy made up of the five elements was pure. The nature itself was pure. Feelings, nature and resolves are also called nature. When the human feelings, nature, sanskars are pure, then the non-living nature is also pure. Sins cannot be committed. When the human nature becomes degraded, then the non-living nature also becomes degraded. Then sins begin to be committed. Then will sins be committed through the corporeal (body) or will sins be committed through the incorporeal and subtle? Even if sins are committed through the subtle (body), they will be committed only by entering some or the other body .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. The words in brackets are words added by the translator for better understanding of the translation in English

arjun

PBK

Re: Q&A: PBK Murli discussions

Post25 Feb 2008

Disc.CD No.284, dated 30.03.07 at Annanur

Time: 5.22
Someone asked: Baba, all the souls will meet Baba in the end, won’t they ?

Baba asked: What do you mean by "all the souls"?
Someone said: 5-6 billion.
Baba said: The method of meeting is also different, is not it? Some will in fact meet only through vision (drishti); some will meet by listening through the ears as well; some will see (the picture) in the newspapers. For example, a virgin sees somebody's face or picture and her intellect gets connected with him. In the same way they will meet (the Supreme Soul). Some will meet through all the organs; some will meet through certain organs, in percentage. (Some) will remain unsatisfied. Arey! I did not meet completely, I did not see completely. So, there is a world of 500 crores; some will see (him) on TV, some will listen, to the Father's voice on radio, through the ears and some will meet directly, in practical. The circumstances of those who meet are different. You children meet the Father directly. Who are called 'you'? Those children who have studied The Knowledge completely are included in those who meet (directly).
Someone asked: Even that person who does bhatti.
Baba: Those who do bhatti are four hundred thousand. They will not be less than that (number). Even the 9 hundred thousand souls will do bhatti. They become complete with 16 celestial degrees (16 kalaa sampoorna). Someone becomes complete with 16 celestial degrees and does not become a child of the Father; how can this be possible? If he becomes a child of the Father he should at least go and take birth at the Father's home. When a child is born, becomes the Father's child, then do the souls have to go to the Father's house or not? Or does a soul become a child without going to the Father's house? It is a different issue whether the mini-Madhubans is the Father’s home or is the Mahamadhuban the Father’s home. It is a home. The Nine hundred souls will have to do bhatti.

Time: 25.22
Someone asked: Baba, sometimes it is said in Murlis that - This is your extraordinary birth and sometimes it is said that this is the first among the eight births of the Golden Age. There are nine births for those who get transferred to heaven. You, who get transferred (to heaven), take nine births. It has been said that this is the first birth among those (births). Then it is said, the extraordinary birth. Then He says that, you have taken this birth according to the 63 births. So, my question is, when one takes 63 births in the Copper Age and the Iron Age; the new ninth birth which one should take after its end, i.e. the first among the nine births of heaven, is this, the time that we have received before getting transferred, the first birth among those (births)?

Baba said: For example, look at the soul of Ram. When was the last 84th birth of the soul of Ram? The 84th (birth) cannot be called extraordinary.
Someone said : From 1942 to 47.
Baba replied: Up until 1942. That 84th birth is the 63rd birth, but it is not an extraordinary birth. But in the same birth, now 60 years have passed, (Prajapita)Brahma's 100 years age has not been completed. He takes rebirth and comes to this world again . So, in 1976, he completed 100 years age and that soul got revealed as the main actor on the stage. So, when the revelation took place, it would be called extraordinary birth. The hundred years before that will not be called extraordinary. He too lives, talks and moves like the world does. A similar thing will happen in every Brahmin's life. As the main part of the 84 births of a soul gets revealed, after that it will be called his extraordinary birth.
Someone said: So, at this moment it is the first birth of his transfer.
Baba said: Yes. It is the birth which is called 21st birth.
Someone said: The first birth among the 21 births ...
Baba said: It is the first, i.e. extraordinary birth among the 21 births. It will not even be called the 85th birth. It means that it is the 84th birth, but the new birth of the new world is connected with it. When the body becomes rejuvinated then it is the extraordinary (birth).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. The words in brackets are words added by the translator for better understanding of the translation in English.

arjun

PBK

Post12 Mar 2008

Discussion CD No.405, Part-2, dated 27.09.07 at Bhopal
Ref. No. Disc.CD-405-extracts-Bhopal

Time: 18.11
Someone asked: Baba, (what is) the accurate time for Amrit Vela; for example someone wakes up at midnight, someone at 2 AM, some at 1 AM; so what is the accurate time?

Baba replied: Earth is round (goal). When the Sun rises on the round Earth, it is around 5-6 AM and even when the Sun sets, it is around 5-6 PM and while setting, when it becomes totally dark, then it goes completely to the other side.(Baba is demonstrating) This is the round Earth. The Sun is shining here. Suppose India is on this side. So, now here it is day and in America it is darkness. So, based on the Sunrise it is considered to be day and night. This is the Sun of Knowledge (gyaan soorya). When the Sun of Knowledge becomes incognito in the world of Brahmins, when nobody knows, then it is 12 o’clock in the night and when few people come to know of it, then it is just like the foreigners consider it a new day after midnight. So, the Sun rose for the foreigners. Even Baba says – Who recognizes the Father first of all?
Someone said: The Foreigners.
Baba said: The foreigners recognize. It is an issue of the revelation of the Sun of Knowledge that because of having a sharp intellect, because of possessing a pure intellect, they recognize the Father first and the Bharatwasis (Indians) do not recognize. So, Amrit Vela begins from 12 o’clock in the night itself. But Amrit Vela for the Indians is considered to begin from the birth of Krishna. The Father gets revealed through the child. It means that the Father does not reveal himself alone; He reveals Himself through child Krishna. Son shows Father, Father shows sons. Who is more powerful out of the two? Son shows Father, Father shows sons. Who is more powerful among the Father and sons? Arey! The children reveal the Father. The Father reveals the children. So, out of the two, the one who is more powerful will reveal first. If the Father is more powerful, then will He reveal the children first or will He reveal Himself first? He will reveal the children. So, that is why until the birthday of Krishna takes place first, the birthday of the Father cannot take place. That is why in the path of worship Krishna’s birth is also shown to take place at 12 o’clock at night . And MahaShivratri is also celebrated at 12 o’clock at night . The Father takes birth along with the child.
Someone asked: For example if someone starts practicing Amrit Vela from 12 o’clock at night, then later they start becoming sleepy after 4 AM.
Baba said: Yes, yes, work according to your capacity . It is said – tetey paanv pasaariye jeti laambey paur (one should extend one’s leg to the extent of the length of the bed, i.e. cut your coat according to your cloth). (One should wake up) according to one’s capacity and comfort; is it an easy Rajyog or is it a difficult Rajyog?
Someone said : Baba we doze off (neend kay jhutkay)...
Baba said: So, why do you do such work that you doze off ? Do not become a foreigner.
Someone said: Baba - that is the reason I am asking.
Baba said: That is why it is being told that the cock wakes up and also wakes others. Later on it goes back to sleep.
Someone said: From 2 AM?
Baba said: Yes.

Time: 22.45
Someone asked: Baba, how long will Dharmaraj’s part continue?

Baba replied: (The part of Dharmaraj will continue) as long as people keep receiving punishment. As long as the parts (of souls) keep becoming clear, the part of Dharmaraj will also continue.
Someone said: Baba, he will take birth in 18-19 [2018-2019]. Will the part continue even after that?
Baba said: Which kind of a birth will the soul of Krishna take in 18-19?
Someone said: A physical birth.
Baba asked: Will it take revelation-like birth of the soul or will it take physical birth?
Someone said: It will take physical birth.
Baba asked: Will it take physical birth?
Someone said: No, (it will take the revelation-like birth) of soul.
Baba said: Then, Krishna, who is to be revealed in 2018 – will he be the Confluence-Aged Krishna or the Golden Aged Krishna? Arey! When there is the Confluence-Aged Krishna, then Kansa too will be there with him.

arjun

PBK

Post18 Mar 2008

Discussion CD No.361, dated 21.07.07 at Bangalore mini-Madhubans
Extracts-Part-I

Time: 14.54
Someone said: Baba, there is (a layer of) ozone before the Subtle Region. Baba, where do helicopters, aeroplanes fly?

Baba replied: The aeroplanes do not reach there at all. The gross things cannot reach upto where the soul can reach. It is beyond the five elements. Aeroplane is a thing made up of the five elements.

Time: 15.39
Someone asked: Baba, one receives power by remembering (the Father) in a gathering. It is easy to focus on a thought in that gathering. If one person creates one thought and another person creates another thought, then do they get the same power?

Baba: Then, is it a gathering when everyone is creating a different thought?
Someone said: So, which thoughts should one create?
Baba said: You should create any one thought, an elevated thought that is in accordance with the Shrimat. When you become constant in that thought and sit in a gathering, then, only one vibration will be created.
Someone asked: What is that elevated thought ? Is it the same....
Baba replied: That varies according to the time. For example, it has been said now, Invoke the rosary of victory (vijaymala). So, the time at which it has been said and that task of invoking the rosary of victory has not been completed, then that is an elevated thought.
Someone said: It means that whenever we sit in a gathering all of us have to have the thought about invoking the rosary of victory.
Baba said: It has not been said that only this task can be performed. There are the souls belonging to different religions. They will not be able to focus their mind on that at all. Only those who are firm Suryavanshis since many births will be interested in that task. Others will not like it at all.
Someone asked: Then they…..if some people create one kind of thoughts; some people create their own thoughts, then how will the gathering become powerful…...
Baba said: This fort of Pandavas will become such that not even a single vicious person will enter. As long as vicious souls intrude the gathering, unity of thoughts is not at all possible.
Someone said: It means that the gatherings that are being organized now…...
Baba said: It is important to filter them. That process of filtering is going on. The gathering of the elevated souls is getting ready. Then they will also create similar thoughts.
Someone asked: What should we practice for that now?
Baba replied: The biggest practice is of the soul conscious stage. One should not become body conscious.
Someone said: So, I, a soul, am a point of light. My Father, i.e. the Supreme Father Supreme Soul is a point of light. If it were (just) this, then the people belonging to all the religions will also be able to do that, won’t they? If it is to invoke the vijaymala, then none other than the suryavanshi will have an interest to do that, will they?
Baba said: Souls of every religion believe only the point of light.
Someone said: Does it mean that it is a matter of the incorporeal one within the corporeal one?
Baba said: Souls of all the religions do not believe in ‘the incorporeal one within the corporeal one’. When they recognize the corporeal one, they will understand the depth of knowledge. What I am, how I am, and in which form I am playing my part, the whole commotion is about this topic itself. They lose faith.
Someone asked: ....gatherings are taking place. Every Sunday,....we sit in the class. Then what should we do?
Baba said: What should you do? You should first of all remain in soul conscious stage.
Someone said: It means that those who will survive in the end will summon the rosary of victory.
Baba said: That process of filtering will take place automatically according to the foundation.

Time: 19.21
Someone asked: Baba, what should we do to increase patience (dhairya) and courage (himmat) in doing effort and service?

Baba said: When someone does service, but the service does not bring any result, then some, who do not have patience, leave the service. Those who have patience, those who have the faith do not lose patience. They know that Baba has said, whatever step the Brahmins take cannot go waste. If not today, tomorrow the seed that has been sown will certainly bring result. The one who is devoted, remains committed from the beginning to the end; that devotion produces a sweet fruit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The words in italics are words in Hindi. The words in Brackets are words added by the translator for better understanding of the translation.

arjun

PBK

Post19 Mar 2008

Extracts-Part-II

Time: 20.34
Someone asked: Baba, when remembrance starts in the class, there is ten minutes music in the starting, and ten minutes music in the ending and it remains like this(silent) for twenty minutes in between, then will the power of concentration (ekaagrata) increase through this? It means that the intellect will get attracted only to the music . Otherwise, [ (the intellect will be busy in thinking) the sound is low, it is loud, which cassette should be played?

Baba replied: This is the practice of 63 births. Those who have practiced this for 63 births, that practice cannot be made to break suddenly. A mango tree cannot be grown on the palm (nothing can be accomplished all of a sudden). That is why initially the tradition of playing a record was followed. They used to play the songs. in order to sit in Baba’s remembrance, they used to take some support. But the truth is that the original remembrance is that which needs no external support. There is no need to play music as well . Or else (suppose) there is an atmosphere of chaos, like in a railway station. In spite of being in such an atmosphere, the intellect should remain connected (with the Father). Whether the song is played loudly, whether it is played softly, whether a tune is played or whether music is played, whether it is played or not. Those who are devoted to the one practically in their life, whose body is sacrificed on the one, whose wealth is sacrificed on the one, whose time, contacts and relatives are sacrificed on the one will automatically be devoted towards him.
Someone said: From tomorrow onwards they will increase the sound.
Baba said: Which sound?
Someone said: The sound of music.
Baba said: Those who are devoted will not be affected by it.
Someone said: The ears can’t tolerate it Baba?
Baba said: The (ones) ears cannot tolerate (loud music) means that they are devoted more towards the aspects of body consciousness. In future, the atom bombs will explode with a loud noise. Now, when Dipawali is celebrated, only small bombs explode in quick succession. People are disturbed. When those big ones will explode, and there will be noise everywhere, at that time those who can concentrate will concentrate. Those who might have practiced will concentrate . How can those who have not practiced concentrate?
Someone said: It means that now we have to practice by changing the peaceful atmosphere to one like that .
Baba said: Everyone keeps experiencing that automatically. Some create a disturbance even while living in a peaceful atmosphere. They themselves keep on becoming sorrowful and keep making even the others sorrowful. One should understand that when the coming atmosphere will be such , then to what extent will they survive in that? They will run away .

Time: 26.33
Someone asked: It is said, the spiritual children of the spiritual Father, isn’t it? Now whoever becomes a child, they become through the corporeal, they obtain the inheritance through the corporeal. Then how are they connected with the incorporeal Father? Baba says that souls cannot be created. Souls are not created.

Baba said: A soul is not created, but a soul can remain in body consciousness and soul consciousness, can’t it? A soul, if it wishes, may become body conscious, and if a soul makes effort it can become spiritual.
Someone said: That is all right Baba; that is not the matter. What is the connection of the soul with the spiritual Father, i.e. with Father Shiv directly? One receives The Knowledge as well as the inheritance from the corporeal. So, how can the incorporeal one be called the Father?
Baba replied: It is about recognizing (the Father), isn’t it? It fits immediately in someone’s intellect that I am not a body . I am a point of light soul. And some are following The Knowledge since many years. And for them it is still a problem. They say, how can we become a point? How should we remember the point? What is all this? Whatever is predetermined is being enacted; nothing new is to be enacted now.
Someone said: Does it mean that we have to do this with concentration?
Baba replied: Some souls start achieving the seed-form stage even while listening to The Knowledge. Their foundation starts becoming strong. And some others develop doubts in it while listening, for which Baba says that the one who belongs to our clan will catch immediately through the intellect even if he listens to a little. If he does not belong to our clan, then he would keep opposing even if you keep narrating (knowledge) to him everyday.
Someone asked: So, will one be able to become swift (in effort) through knowledge or through remembrance?
Baba replied: Knowledge means information. Unless one has the information, unless one has the recognition, how can one remember? The information should also be of the truth (asliyat). What is the truth (satya)? That is why it has been written in the scriptures – satyasya tatvam nehatam guhaayaam. The essence of truth is hidden in a cave. Maha janeneey gataa safantha. It is the same path that is followed by the great men to search for the essence of the truth in that cave. A road has been made in the path of worship. The cave of Amarnath has been built there. A Shivling has been placed in it and people go there on a pilgrimage. This is an essence of truth hidden in a cave! Whoever performs more pilgrimages is a great personality. Just as the Muslims think that those who perform haj pilgrimage, those Haajis are the greatest; they are given a lot of respect. Well this is not meaningful at all. Actually, the secrets of The Knowledge that the Supreme Soul Father comes and narrates, on the basis of that secrecy (guhyataa), the Supreme Soul Father makes the hundred percent true soul among the numberwise true souls, as His appointed Chariot. To recognise him is to accept and know the essence of the truth and that too in a lasting/permanent form.
Someone asked: Does it mean that until the souls don’t recognize(him), they will not achieve that stage.
Baba said: It achieves the stage to the extent it recognizes . On the basis of others’ words, which is called Maya or mayavi (illusive) men. The intellect becomes vicious (vikrut) as it is entangled by those mayavi persons. Even then it feels that it is experiencing downfall; that is why it has been said that one should keep the company of those, whose company causes the stage to rise/fly. One should not keep the company of those, whose company causes the downfall of the stage, causes the mind to become sorrowful. [That is the false company].
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post20 Mar 2008

Extracts-Part-III

Time: 32.21
Someone asked: Baba, a mother, even after listening to the Advance Course, comes here to the advance (party) as well as goes there in the basic. So, what kind of a shooting will she perform?

Baba replied: She has not developed complete faith. She goes there and passes on to them the news from this place. She tells them so that the Sisters should go there and fight and decide what is right and what is wrong. Her intellect does not have the decision-making power so that she could decide to stay on one side.

Time: 33
Someone asked: ....the picture of the three abodes has been prepared, hasn’t it? The picture that Baba had prepared earlier, in that Shankar was seated above. Shankar was seated in the Subtle Region in the upper portion, at a higher level. Now, the picture that these people have prepared; they have prepared a new one. In that Shankar has been shifted below and Brahma has been seated above.....now a days Baba is giving a lot of clarification in this regard. So, did they prepare it like this after listening to it?

Baba said: It means that Brahma himself becomes Shankar. Brahma himself becomes a vicious one, who has beard and moustaches. Brahma himself achieves a high stage and becomes Shankar. A soul plays all the three parts. It plays the part of Brahma ; it plays the part of sustenance in the form of Vishnu as well and it plays the destructive part in the form of Shankar too . Every soul plays these three parts. That is why Brahma’s soul also reached the third section in the third stage.
Someone asked: I thought that Baba is giving a lot of clarifications….., isn’t he? So, those cassettes might have reached them and after listening to that….. Baba says, doesn’t he? Brahma is the presiding deity of the world of sorrows. Shankar is the presiding deity of the abode of peace. That is why he is very close to the Father and the Supreme Abode. So, they might have heard this and made (the picture) like this.
Baba said: No, the one who is original will not allow even the pictures to change. He will not allow any change even in the literature. The vidharmis (souls belonging to the religions other than the deity religion) came and spoiled the traditions of the Aadi Sanaatan Dharma. By getting coloured by their company we forgot our traditions. So, the souls belonging to the other religions, which have infiltrated the basic are going on changing the original knowledge. Through this process of incorporating changes, they will change The Knowledge to the extent that they will make it (just) the opposite. Now go and see (those) in the basic (knowledge), all the traditions of the Bhaktimarg will be followed. In the advance (party), gradually Bhaktimarg is vanishing. The traditions of Bhaktimarg are vanishing from the intellect. Yes, the seeds of other religions, the seeds of the lower religions is different case. But, in those who are originally Suryavanshis even the trace of Bhaktimarg will go on vanishing.

Time: 36.22
Someone asked: Baba it has been mentioned in the Murli today that truth should be advertised.

Baba replied: It has become a world of falsehood. Only false diamonds are being sold in the market. And (if) a businessman who trades real diamonds is selling real diamonds in a small shop. So, what will everyone think? (They will think) that he may also be selling fake diamonds. He must be selling the imitation. He will have to make the people realize that this is the indication of the original (diamond) and this is the indication of the fake (diamond). That advertisement will have to be done. If Golden Age is to be established in the world, then the truth will have to be brought before the world. Otherwise, truth cannot get established and falsehood cannot vanish. Its own pure stage is dear to every soul. There is no soul that likes the tamopradhan (impure) stage. Everyone likes the truth, but in order to make the truth famous one certainly needs to give the introduction of the truth.

Time: 1.02.11
Someone asked: Baba you don’t give the key of divine vision (divya drishti) to the children, do you? Why is it so Baba?

Baba replied: It is because they will misuse it. That is why He gives the key of buddhiyog (connection of the intellect with the Supreme Soul). Open the lock of the intellect. That key has been given. You can go on opening the lock of the intellect of as many persons as you like. There is hard work involved in the key to opening the lock of the intellect. The key to divine vision is such that it does not involve any hard work. The divine vision is simply experienced.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post27 Mar 2008

Disc.CD No.334, Part-1, dated 10.06.07 at Calcutta

Time: 0.10 to 1.46
Someone asked: What is the meaning of licentious and unrighteous stamp in the Confluence Age?

Baba said: Do the persons, whose stamps are made, produce a result of a licentious world by performing licentious actions or does it result in a pure world? Whatever actions they perform, does that produce any result or not? (Someone said something) So, whatever actions they perform will certainly produce a result.
Someone asked : Which is that stamp in the Confluence Age?
Baba said: The one who makes a righteous world, the one who is worshipped, whose righteous action is worshipped in every temple of India; people prostrate themselves, bow their heads before Him. (Someone said – That is the righteous stamp) Arey! People did not recognize (Him), did they? When they do not recognize him, they abuse him . And when they recognize (Him) they glorify Him.

Time: 20.50
Someone said: In the path of worship people do not even eat food when solar eclipse (sooryagrahan) occurs.

Baba said: Do they eat when lunar eclipse (chandragrahan) occurs?
Someone said: Why don’t people eat food during both (the phenomena)? Is it because the food does not get digested or why is it?
Baba said: It is not about that food. When that last paper (i.e. examination), the final paper takes place, then, at the time of that final paper, for example when a final paper occurs, at that time people forget to eat and drink . Similarly, here too, when the final paper takes place, all the effort-makers will forget even the meals. They will forget the food of Yoga, the food of remembrance.

Time: 21.45
Someone asked: What is the relationship of ShivBaba with Ramnavami (birthday of Ram)?

Baba said: Ramnavami is celebrated as the birthday of Ram. The Father is called Ram. That Father is the Sun of Knowledge. Ramnavami is not celebrated at night. Krishna’s birthday, MahaShivratri is celebrated at 12o’clock in the night. But Ramnavami is celebrated at 12 Noon. It means that when the Sun is at its peak, at 12 Noon, then he is revealed in the world. When Sun rises (sooryoday) , the sunrays are mild; people do not come to know to that extent. When the powerful (teekshna) form of God is revealed in front of Arjun, he says – “Enough, enough. Stop it. I cannot tolerate it any more.” So, when the intensity of this knowledge increases very much then the Father will be revealed to the world. That is why Ramnavami is celebrated at 12 Noon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post03 Apr 2008

Disc.CD No.460
Indications of Suryavanshis

Time: 10.44
Question: Baba, people say ‘Satya Narayan’ (True Narayan) don’t they? They do not say ‘Satya Lakshmi’ (True Lakshmi). Why? What is the reason?

Answer: Lakshmi must not have accepted the truth first. When truth emerges in the form of truth, then it is said for the truth, that if anyone does not accept the truth, then truth speaks for itself. What? If anyone kicks away the truth, then what would be its result? Truth will speak for itself and nobody will be able to stop it. Similarly, call her Lakshmi or Radha, does she come from the Moon dynasty or from the Sun Dynasty? She comes from the Moon Dynasty. Does the Sun and those who belong to the Sun Dynasty (Suryavanshis) have light of their own, the light of knowledge or does the Moon and those who belong to the Moon Dynasty (Chandravanshis) have the light of knowledge of their own? The Sun has light of its own. The blood of thoughts itself is like this. So, they have the truth of many births. The country, which nurtures truth for many births cannot be destroyed (nestanaabood) completely and the countries, where false people prosper, where the the false ones come and take birth and where only the false people rule, cannot exist forever. They neither existed earlier nor will they exist now (or) later on. That is why it has been written in the Gita – ‘Naastey vidyatey bhavo’. What? Falsehood cannot exist forever. It is said, that falsehood does not have legs and the truth exists forever.

Time: 21.59
Question: Baba, it is said –advance knowedge, isn’t it? Why is it called the Advanced Knowledge?

Answer: It is said because it is taught in the basic knowledge, I, a soul, am a point and my Father is a point. But 500 crore souls are points; among them which one is the Father and which point am I-the soul-this cannot be known. Advance is said to be that (knowledge) where someone can know that this point-like soul is the Supreme Soul Father; and that Supreme Soul Father is the hero actor among the point-like souls which pass through The Cycle of birth and death. We remember that point of light Father in that hero actor. If the intellect develops faith then it is correct. This is the Advanced Knowledge. And he will find out his own part too on the basis of the part of that Father that how close I am to the Father; whether I occupy the best place in the heart of the Father, who is in a corporeal form and is practically playing a part in this world? If the first number in the rosary belongs to the Father, then the second number is mine. The third bead will say – No, if your number is second then mine is the third number. If there is anyone (worthy) in the (battle) field then they can compete with me. They will become clear in this way.

Baba just gives hints. What? (Someone said – This one is sharp) Yes, the numberwise deity souls or the numberwise eight deities will catch this hint and will act by becoming set in the seat. The world may keep speaking wasteful things. (The Brother said – Is it Advanced Knowledge just because someone acts first and shows?) Until someone shows by doing a practical act, by performing the task, how can he be named as a particular deity? The names in the scriptures are based on the act itself.

Time: 54.10
Question: Baba, will Brahma transform into Vishnu first or will the eight deities be declared first?

Answer: Being declared is a different thing; becoming set on a seat is a different thing and being revealed to the world is a different thing. Are the eight deities the ancestors (pitar) of the entire world or are they the children? They are the ancestors. Will those who are the ancestors have a stage like that of a Father or will they have a stage of the children? (Someone said – equal to the Father) It is the promise (virud) of the Father “Father shows sons. Son shows Father.” So, if the eight deities do not follow the Father, if they reveal themselves, then will they become demons or will they become deities? Then they will be called demons, demon-like deities. (Then) their name should be ‘the eight demons’. But what are they? The eight deities.

Those who are the elders of a household, of a family wish that their children should progress. They follow the Father. Then whatever is the Father’s task should be the task of the children. The Supreme Soul Father comes and reveals the children. So, what is the duty of the children? The children should reveal their children. Does the Father come and become the obedient servant of the children or does He control them as their Superior? Hm? He remains their servant, does He not? So, what will the Father’s true children do as well? They too will remain as the obedient servants, won’t they?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post10 Apr 2008

Disc.CD No.439, dated 12.11.07 at Bangalore
Indications of Suryavanshis

Time: 00.11
Someone asked: Now everyone is passing through the shooting of the degraded stage; that is why Baba has said that it is an Age of joy, hasn’t he? So, how, where is it an Age of joy Baba?

Baba replied: Aren’t there happy people in the Iron Age? Are there such people or not? In the Iron Age, such households can also be found where sixty, fifty people live in the same family; the meals are cooked in the same kitchen and there is only one controller and everyone lives under his control. The entire family is happy. Why is it like this? Doesn’t their shooting take place during the shooting period? (Someone said – It does take place) Then? Although the shooting of the Iron Age takes place, but there are such nice actors too, who perform the shooting of happiness even at the time of sorrow. (Someone asked – So, do those souls not become impure?) Even at the end of the Iron Age, are happy souls not visible? But yes, everyone has to become sorrowful in the last birth. It will be said, that as the impurity increases in the world, as the population increases, as more number of impure souls start descending, the number of those who are influenced by them goes on increasing. A similar thing happens even in the world of Brahmins. There are a lot of subjects who are influenced and kings are almost negligible. In the last birth the kingship itself vanishes. (Someone said – negligible means they are not present at all) Yes.

Time: 01.05.40
Someone asked – Baba, by remembering the Father every moment, we will be able to change even the drama. Can it be possible?

Baba replied: He who always glorifies the Father in his mind; he who does not place himself ahead (of the Father); whom does he place ahead (of himself)? He places the Father ahead of himself. So, he who keeps the Father ahead of himself every moment, then, will the Father not give his power, his might to him? Whom will the Father believe? Hm? The Father will be pleased with that child who keeps the Father ahead of himself.

Time: 01.08.30
Baba said: Among the 9 lakh stars, there are those who bring darkness as well as those who convert. And there are also those who never convert. There are also those who keep fighting with the vidharmis (souls belonging to religions other than the deity religion) till their last breath.

Time: 01.09.16
Someone asked: The eight deities are revealed first and they are revealed only after their roles become clear. What is the reason for that?

Baba said: They will know about their seat. When they complete the studies then they will (also) know about their seat. When they come to know about their seat, then they will also make effort for it, they will work hard for it.

arjun

PBK

Post16 Apr 2008

Disc.CD No.434, dated 07.11.07 at Pune

Time: 12.20-12.45
Someone asked: In the end will we get any message or will we get a touching or will we get a hint to go to the home of Abu Abba (i.e. the Father Abu)?

Baba replied: The one who has extended cooperation to Abu Abba from his heart and soul now will certainly get the message (in the end). They will get an internal, inner telegram that they should reach here. We have no task in this world now. It has ended.

Time: 13.38-14.35
Someone said: Baba, when Jagdish Bhai had left his body, Baba had said that he is the soul of Ved Vyas.

Baba said: It was not said like this. Nor did Baba say that Jagdish Bhai’s soul will become the soul of Ved Vyas. (Someone said something). Yes, only that soul can become Ved Vyaas, who has given the entire clear clarification of the scriptures. If someone cannot give the complete clear clarification of the scriptures, then how can he become Ved Vyas? Yes, it can be possible that the titles (gaddi) of Ved Vyas have continued. His disciple took his position; he was also called Vyas. Then his disciple took his position; he was also called Vyas. So, the last Vyas, who wrote Puranas; many things of blind faith have been written in the Puranas. So, he (i.e. Jagdish Bhai) can become that Vyas.

Time: 17.40-19.04
Someone asked: How many faces does Rudra have? Are there 108 Rudras? Does one Rudra have 108 faces?

Baba replied: Who is called Shiv and who is called Rudra? Is there any difference or not between Shiv and Rudra ? What is the difference? My name is just Shiv. The name of my point (i.e. the soul) is Shiv. It never changes. When the bodies change, the name also changes. It means that He is called by the name Rudra when He enters in a body and assumes a fierce form (raudra roop). So, the one who assumes the fierce form first of all is called Shankar in the scriptures.

Shiv enters in only one appointed Chariot (mukarrar rath). But the rosary of Rudra is not called the rosary of Shiv. What is it called? (It is called) the rosary of Rudra. Why is it called so? It is because the one who becomes Rudra first (of all), himself enters in 108 Rudras and plays the part. Some beads of Rudraksh have only one face and some have numerous faces. What does it prove? It proves that in some beads of the rosary of Rudra more number of souls enter and in some beads only one soul enters or just two souls enter or fewer souls enter. So, the lesser the number of souls that enter, the more truthful he is. The more the number of souls that enter, the less truthful he is.

Time: 24.59-25.39
Someone asked: Baba has said in the Murli that you can give sakaash (current of power) to the ignorant souls while being in the remembrance of Baba. We can give (sakaash), can’t we?

Baba replied: It is a very simple issue – by giving water to the seed, the entire tree receives water. So, if we sit and give power to each individual, it could be possible that we may be coloured by his company. We may start remembering his face. So, it is better if we continue to remember the one seed. The entire tree will receive water automatically wherever (i.e. in whichever part of The Tree) required.
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK