The PBK Party and 1997 events

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: hi

Post24 Mar 2007

surya2037 wrote:In my opinion, there is not a thing in this world that would replace the position that my spiritual parents have in my life.

And if they we are talking about the spiritual mother and Father of the entire world, nevermind the Adi Sanatan Darma, they we all have a deep right to now.

But if there is still the danger of violence from this gang, and that is what it is all about, then I think confidentially is acceptable. Use private messaging.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Mar 2007

Shivsena wrote:Yes, I am aware that the signed affidavit of Mama (that she has no connection with the Yagya) is shown to all PBKs before signing their affidavit (letter of faith). But now please answer my very important question; does the letter of faith (which every new PBK now gives) does it mention both the names of Veerendra Dev Dixit and Mama as Kamla Devi Dixit, as Jagatpita and Jagatmata (as it was done before) or does it just contains the name of Veerendra Dev Dixit and not of Kamla Devi Dixit. I think many PBKs have the burning desire to know an honest answer to this question, because it raises many further issues.

Omshanti. I visited the local mini-Madhubans today and asked the nimit Sisters about the above issue and they told me that the letter signed by Mama is still shown to all the PBKs before they sign the affidavit (letter of faith). They also said that the letter of faith (which every new PBK now gives) does mentions the names of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and Kamla Devi Dixit as Jagatpita and Jagatmata (as it was done before).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post25 Mar 2007

surya2037 wrote: And why this Mr. Patel is important? Because past facts bring understanding, and so I want to know. Don't just tell me a sentence like this one ... "He was involved in opposing Baba". Not like that. I want to know what happened exactly! If I can consider you to be my dear 'older' spiritual Brother, so maybe you have the duty to share with me whatever you know. Because you were there and experienced it yourself at that time. Or maybe your heard it from someone. If you cannot tell me here on the forum you can send me a pm.

Dear surya Bhai.

Back to square one; i have never seen anyone so obsessed by Dashrath Bhai (a soul who was in Advance Party for only 2 years and caused much damage to the Yagya) as you are and, surprisingly, you are just not concerned about your mother (who was in the Yagya from 1983) and whom you have never met and yet love so much. Don't you want to know more about her by asking the senior PBKs (and Baba himself) and the reason why she left the Yagya? Would you not like to find her and meet her personally and have a heart to heart talk with her?

All i can tell you is that Dashrathbhai was not the only cause of Mama leaving the Yagya. Dashrathbhai just acted as a catalyst to hasten the process of what was to happen inevitably, as per Drama plan. (As i have said before, there is more to it than meets the eye).
shivsena.

surya

PBK

Post26 Mar 2007

Hi Shivsena Bhai,

Yes, back to square one. :lol:

Thanks for the very small bit you shared with us about this guy. I know few things about our spiritual mother and, so yes, I am curious about her, curious about you, about Kampil, about ex-l, and about ... you name it! :roll:. But tell me how and where can I meet our mother and have a heart to heart conversation with her! Have you met her recently? What did she tell you?
All I can tell you is that Dashrathbhai was not the only cause of Mama leaving the Yagya. Dashrathbhai just acted as a catalyst to hasten the process of what was to happen inevitably, as per Drama plan. (As I have said before, there is more to it than meets the eye)

So, if Darshrahbhai wasn't the only cause of Mama leaving us - what else happened that made her leave?

Dear Brother Shivsena, there are few friends of mine watching this discussion and they are also curious about what you have to tell us about it all. After all, Mama is the mother of the entire world too. :o

Till soon again,

surya

bansy

Post26 Mar 2007

The link to the thread regarding Mama is here: Mother

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post27 Mar 2007

surya2037 wrote:Dear Brother Shivsena, there are few friends of mine watching this discussion and they are also curious about what you have to tell us about it all. After all, Mama is the mother of the entire world too.

Dear surya Bhai.
This is one task you where you have to do the homework and hardwork yourself. No one is going to give you her whereabouts. Everyone who has met Mama, after she left the Yagya, has taken the trouble of searching her all by himself. So if you really have the heart to meet her, then start your hunt now. If you have the will, you will find a way. If you find her then many of your queries will be answered. OK, all the best.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post31 Mar 2007

arjun wrote: Omshanti. I visited the local mini-Madhubans today and asked the nimit Sisters about the above issue and they told me that the letter signed by Mama is still shown to all the PBKs before they sign the affidavit (letter of faith). They also said that the letter of faith (which every new PBK now gives) does mentions the names of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and Kamla Devi Dixit as Jagatpita and Jagatmata (as it was done before).

Dear arjun Bhai.
Do you think it is fair (legally and morally) to retain the name of Kamla Devi Dixit as Jagatmata (even after she has given in writing that she has no connection with the Yagya)?

What could be the purpose of doing these two things simultaneously; first, showing the new PBKs Mama's affidavit about her leaving the Yagya and then asking the PBKs to give an affidavit (letter of faith) about Jagatpita and Jagatmata. What is the secret behind doing this??Is this the decision of ShivBaba (who will never resort to any falsehood) or is it the part of Krishna's soul (who has been given the task of seperating the 108 from 16000 souls). This query has to be asked internally by every PBK and has to be solved. If one can find an answer to this query, then one can unravel the mystery of who is playing the part through Virendra Dev Dixit at present.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post02 Apr 2007

Dear Brother shivsena,

Is Mama "Mama" only to the PBKs who have entered the Yagya before she vanishes and who have seen her. Is she not Mama to the PBKs who come later after she vanished and after she left the letter and who have not seen her? Or is it that after she vanishes and leaves the letter, does it mean that she is not mother to all PBKs at all?

Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit says it is just a test. The boat of truth may rock but it will never sink. So it may have rocked but it has not sunk.

There are also examples from the Murlis and practical examples where mothers in bondage have not seen Baba ever. They have not even studied a lot of knowledge but they have recognised and say that, "this is my Baba". So is he not their Baba?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post02 Apr 2007

Andrey wrote:Is Mama Mama only to the PBKs who has entered the Yagya before she vanishes and who has seen her. Is she not Mama to the PBKs who come later after she vanished and after she has left a letter and who have not seen her. Or is it that after she vanishes and leaves the letter, does it mean that she is not mother to all PBKs at all?

Dear andrey Bhai.
The mother has to be with the Father and the children to be called a Godly family (you have forgotten the basic foundation values which make a family). When she was with the Father it was a family. When the mother and Father are living seperately then you cannot call it a Godly family. And since you do not know the whole truth about the mother, then please do not comment on things which you are unaware of, lest you will make a fool of yourself.

First of all, did Mama have any nischay in 1983, when she surrendered to Baba, that she is Mama (mother of PBKs) or she just believed that she is Mama, just because Baba told her? And if she left Baba in 2001, did she leave because she developed anischay on her part and Baba's part??? Then where is the question of family??? This query has to be asked and answered by every PBK.

andrey wrote:Baba via Veerendra Dev Dixit says it is just a test. The boat of truth may rock but it will never sink. So it may have rocked but it has not sunk.

What cannot be answered convincingly, then it is a test for all (just as the BKs say, when they cannot answer any query put by the PBKs). You are talking in the same language as the BKs.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post02 Apr 2007

Brother, the same as you i like a perfect, complete familly. What and where is the problem i don't know and don't like to know. If you know any solution, you tell me and i'll try to work it out.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post03 Apr 2007

Andrey wrote:Brother, the same as you I like a perfect, complete familly. What and where is the problem I don't know and don't like to know. If you know any solution, you tell me and I'll try to work it out.

When you don't know where is the problem and you don't like to know, then what is the use of me telling you; and if i tell you the problem how would you work it out?

I just do not understand your mind-set. There seems to be a dissociation between what you are thinking and what you are writing. Nobody quite understands what you are trying to say. If you read your own posts again and again, you may also start wondering about what your posts really mean to say.

shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Apr 2007

shivsena wrote:I just do not understand your mind-set. There seems to be a dissociation between what you are thinking and what you are writing. Nobody quite understands what you are trying to say. If you read your own posts again and again, you may also start wondering about what your posts really mean to say.

In Andrey's defense, and I think what he wrote towards you regarding the monkeys and the firefly was very violent, insulting and threatening, I do remember him once saying that sometimes he wonders what made him write the things that he did; that it appears almost as if it was some other person.

He can come out with some great stuff, but sometimes I wonder if his mind is being influenced by some other spirit. Its a problem on the spiritual path if once does not keep good company and also if one has played around with drugs when one is young, or not so long ago.

Andrey, would you care to step out of your character for a moment and discuss this personally without become defensive or tricky? Just speak honestly and in straightforward manner. No "points scoring" please.

john

reforming BK

Post03 Apr 2007

shivsena wrote:Do you think it is fair (legally and morally) to retain the name of Kamla Devi Dixit as Jagatmata (even after she has given in writing that she has no connection with the Yagya)?

Do you feel (or know) that Kamla Devi Dixit has lost her faith in her role and Virendra Dev Dixit role, or is it that she was scared off, but plans to return?

I think it would be difficult for PBKs not from India to meet her and ask for themselves, so if anyone has spoken to her can they shed any more light on this?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 Apr 2007

John wrote:Do you feel (or know) that Kamla Devi Dixit has lost her faith in her role and Veerendra Dev Dixit role, or is it that she was scared off, but plans to return?
I think it would be difficult for PBKs not from India to meet her and ask for themselves, so if anyone has spoken to her can they shed any more light on this?

Dear john Bhai.
I am very sorry but i cannot reveal anything further than what the PBKs already know(that she had her own personal reasons to leave the Yagya); and if one is interested to get to the bottom of it, then one will have to do the hard labour of finding Mama himself to know the details; if one can come to meet Baba and do the Advance Course in India from any corner of the world, then i see no reason why one cannot come to India, with a mission to find Mama, and to know the details.

shivsena.

john

reforming BK

Post04 Apr 2007

shivsena wrote: then I see no reason why one cannot come to India, with a mission to find Mama, and to know the details.

So do you believe it will be possible for someone to find Mama and have a talk with her or is this speculation?

What about email, is she contactable via email?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK