Opponents of AIVV

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

Opponents of AIVV

Post28 Mar 2007

Opponents of Delhi namely Ashok Pahuja, Ravish Saxena and Premkanta continued to support and oppose Baba Virendra Dev Dixit at different times.

Can anyone shed any light on the opponents of Virendra Dev Dixit such as:
    What groups did they lead or belong to?
    Why did they oppose Virendra Dev Dixit?

arjun

PBK

Post29 Mar 2007

Dear John Bhai,

Omshanti. My knowledge about these souls is limited because I became a PBK long after these souls had left the PBK family. I have met only one of them in the last one or two years.

The above souls were associated with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in the initial years of revelation of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as the new Chariot of ShivBaba in 1976. They helped in spreading the Advanced Knowledge in the BK family to some extent all over India. Miss Premkanta had recognized Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as the new Chariot in 1976, i.e. much before the present Mama, i.e. Kamala Devi Diksit had been assigned the role of Yagya mother around 1983.

Miss Premkanta was supposed to play the role of Yagya mother initially, and used to stay with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit at the temporary accomodation in Delhi, but the other Brothers (including the ones named above) dissuaded her from living with Baba and she finally went back to her family. While living with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, she was not even willing to leave her lokik job. After that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit left for an All India tour to give the Advanced Knowledge to BK souls.

When Adhytamik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay finally got established at the ancestral village of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in 1982/83 and when Baba Virendra Dev Dixit started living there on full time basis, the above souls who had left the Yagya came back on several occasions and underwent bhatti and parted ways on several occasions.

Out of the above three souls I have met one in the last one or two years and know that he/she has undergone bhatti but I don't think he has sticked to the PBKs even after that. I did not have any interaction with him. One of the above souls is too sick to travel anywhere and remains bed ridden.

As far as I know all three of the above do not head any other group, but they have most probably been in and out of other ex-PBK groups like the Vishnu Party started by ex-PBK Dashrath Patel Bhai of Ahmedabad as well as the group started by ex-PBK Nagraj Bhai of Hyderabad. I am not aware of their present affiliations.

Shivsena Bhai, if willing, can shed more light on their roles as he is quite a senior PBK and might have met the above souls.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post31 Mar 2007

arjun wrote: Shivsena Bhai, if willing, can shed more light on their roles as he is quite a senior PBK and might have met the above souls.

Dear arjun Bhai.
I have neither met nor seen any of the souls mentioned by john Bhai. All i know is their names, when i was first introduced to Advanced Knowledge in Kampil. i have no desire of meeting them or knowing more about them and i do not think that they are the seed souls of various religions as taught in the Advanced Knowledge course. All things declared by Advanced Knowledge will be changed in future, as avaykt Vani says that "BapDada will not declare any names but each soul by his own act and behaviour will declare himself".

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post31 Mar 2007

I do not think that they are the seed souls of various religions as taught in the Advanced Knowledge course......as avaykt Vani says that "BapDada will not declare any names; but each soul by his own act and behaviour will declare himself".

This is a valid question and I will try to get clarification from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) on this aspect.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post01 Apr 2007

arjun wrote:This is a valid question and I will try to get clarification from ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) on this aspect.

Dear arjun Bhai.
In case you want the date and the exact extract of the avaykt Vani;
AV-27.5.74 ; "BapDada would neither give out the result through his mouth nor would he write the number on the board. But how would the result come out? You yourself would consider yourself to be worthy of your fixed number as per your capabilities and also prove it. The number of the final result would be heard from their mouth automatically without even thinking about it and it would also be visible from their actions, i.e. the Brahmin family would become a sheeshmahal'' (a palace of mirrors).

In 1974 itself, this proclaimation was made, so how come in 1976 the seeds of various religions were declared. This is enough food for thought, that the part of BapDada has not yet started and it is Krishna (Manushya) who is giving the details as per his own manthan.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post02 Apr 2007

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Omshanti. Thanks for providing the quotation from the relevant Avyakt Vani.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to PBK