PBKs what do you have to hide ?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

War and Peace

Post28 Apr 2007

shivsena wrote:I would rather be a king and fight it out on the subtle battlefield, than be a soul who inculcates sweetness and love. The weaker souls will not like to look at the bitter truth and hence as you said they would like to turn away from it.
shivsena.

That sounds a bit more like making a war rather than having a war. There are many ways to win a war, some without clashing. Making other kings and keep them loyal to you is one way. There is kingly wisdom and darna and queenly wisdom and darna. And queens are not without their own part in wars.

The secret is generally not in the war but how to win the peace after.

arjun

PBK

Post28 Apr 2007

Surya2037 wrote:So does that mean that Shiva did not enter in Brahma (Dada Lekhraj) to speak the Murli? Please clarify.

I had heard it in a discussion CD once. I would confirm it from the nimit Sisters.
Shivsena wrote:But the kings (108) will go beyond and will prove Ram's soul as ShivBaba and Krishna's soul as Prajapita in the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit . Hence they will take a high jump and go ahead of Krishna to come in 108 (as Krishna is not included in 108).

Dear Brother,

How did you come to know and believe that Krishna is not included in 108? Is it mentioned in any of the Sakar Murlis published by the BKs (because you believe only in the Sakar Murlis)?

If you say that the soul of Krishna is going to be revealed as the Confluence-Aged Krishna as well as Prajapita, then He should definitely find a place in the rosary of 108 or even 8, shouldn't he?

Anyways, congratulations for being a part of the rosary of 108 kings.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post28 Apr 2007

arjun wrote:In one of the discussion CDs ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit has clarified that Father Shiv does not enter into any Chariot except the permanent Chariot (mukarrar rath). As for the rest, it is ShivBaba, i.e. the number one soul (who becomes equal to Shiv) who enters into the other Brahmas or the 108 children through his mind and intellect to do service. So, ShivBaba does not change in the entire Confluence Age.

ArjunBhai

So you are saying Virendra Dev Dixit is in ShivaBaba, is this what you are saying? The soul of Virendra Dev Dixit in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit becomes known as ShivaBaba?

Can you please clarify because before it seemed like you were saying Supreme God Shiva using the body of Virendra Dev Dixit comes to be known as ShivaBaba. At what point do you intend to dispence with God Father Shiva altogether?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

Dear john Bhai.

You have very rightly caught arjun Bhai on that point of ShivBaba (who is this soul who becomes like Shiv??) ; and if Ram becomes like Shiv in the end (as pointed by arjun Bhai), then i have proved my point that Ram is ShivBaba and not prajapita.

I must say John Bhai that you have a very powerful intellect and power of observation.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

arjun wrote: How did you come to know and believe that Krishna is not included in 108? Is it mentioned in any of the Sakar Murlis published by the BKs (because you believe only in the Sakar Murlis)? If you say that the soul of Krishna is going to be revealed as the Confluence-Aged Krishna as well as Prajapita, then He should definitely find a place in the rosary of 108 or even 8, shouldn't he?

Dear arjun Bhai.

This is as per Advanced Knowledge teaching (in the question-answer session) and also as per logical teaching from the Murlis which say that Krishna is Vaikunthnath (16* pure) and one who rules the Vaikunth does not come in the rudrabeads(108) who are like bap-samaan (16*+). The 108 souls will become farishtas with their own bodies but Krishna had to leave his own body to become sukhma-watanwasi farishta (so this difference makes 108 souls of rudrabeads more powerful than Krishna). Krishna as vaikunthnath rules over the sangatan of vijaymala (chandravanshis) and the 108 souls are surya-vanshis who will be directly under the control of Rambap (suryavanshi). So co-relating all facts, Krishna does not find place in 108 rudrabeads.

One cannot be controller of Vaikunth and be in 108 rudrabeads at the same time.

arjun wrote:Anyways, congratulations for being a part of the rosary of 108 kings.

I have not declared that i am in 108. Whatever i have been expressing are my thoughts on the basis of Murli points of Shivbap, coupled with logical thinking; so please do not jump to conclusions and spread a wrong message.
shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: War and Peace

Post29 Apr 2007

ex-l wrote: That sounds a bit more like making a war rather than having a war. There are many ways to win a war, some without clashing. Making other kings and keep them loyal to you is one way. There is kingly wisdom and darna and queenly wisdom and darna. And queens are not without their own part in wars. The secret is generally not in the war but how to win the peace after.

Dear ex-l.

I am also a very peace-loving person but i have been pushed into this subtle war of the subtle drama against my wishes and i have no other option but to fight it out with the weapons of knowledge (Murli points of Shivbap).

I came into this Godly knowledge in 1984 to seek solace from the corruption and peacelessness of the outside wicked world but after a few years i found out that the BK world was worse and this drove me into the advance world in 1993. But after a few years, again, i found myself in a more wicked world (where the sons put the Father in jail - It was like the saying, "from the frying pan into the fire'') and i was ready to quit the Advance Party (i have expressed this in another thread). But then Maa said that if you have to become a king then you have to fight injustice right from the Godly family itself (charity begins at home). So that is when i decided that if one has to fight then one has to have a thorough study of Murli points of Shivbap, and that is what i have been doing from 2000 onwards. Trying to express myself on the basis of Murlis and logical thinking, and trying to put two and two together to fight untruth and arrive at the absolute truth.

As per the Murlis of Shivbap, nobody can remain neutral in this forthcoming Mahabharat War, in which all the 3 armies (the Pandavs, Kauravs and Yadavs) will have to take part whether they like it or not. Some will take part as maharathis, some will be horsemen and others will be pyade and praja, according to their intellectual capacity of understanding the subtle weapons of knowledge (Gyan ke ashtra-shastra).

Only after this mahabari Mahabharat War will the gates of heaven will opened and peace will be established. So in order to establish peace one has to go to war, (whether we like it or not). Sounds like a paradox but that is the bitter truth. Peace comes at a price and that price is war (at present Russia and USA are not at war with each other, but are they at peace?? Cold War still exists between the two nations and everlasting peace can be achieved only when all the pile of nuclear weapons they are sitting upon are exploded).

Nobody likes war but when war is thrust upon a warrior then he is left with no option but to stand up and fight.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

John wrote:So you are saying Veerendra Dev Dixit is in ShivaBaba, is this what you are saying? The soul of Veerendra Dev Dixit in the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit becomes known as ShivaBaba? Can you please clarify because before it seemed like you were saying Supreme God Shiva using the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit comes to be known as ShivaBaba. At what point do you intend to dispence with God Father Shiva altogether?

As regards the definition of ShivBaba, it remains the same, i.e. combination of incorporeal Shiv + the corporeal Chariot.

Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is not ShivBaba, but gets revealed as equal to Shiv, i.e. ShivBaba in the end. He becomes the representative of Shiv on this Earth for the remaining Kalpa. As mentioned on earlier occasions, this explanation has been given only in respect of the Murli point which says that the only one who is permanent (sadaa kaayam) in this world is ShivBaba. Well, since we all know that the incorporeal Shiv does not remain in the remaining part of the Kalpa on this Earth and hence the only one who could be called ShivBaba on this Earth for the remaining period is the number one soul, i.e. Shankar/Prajapita. But this fact is known to us only in the Confluence Age and not in the remaining part of the Kalpa.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

Shivsena wrote:This is as per Advanced Knowledge teaching (in the question-answer session) and also as per logical teaching from the Murlis which say that Krishna is vaikunthnath(16* pure) and one who rules the Vaikunth does not come in the rudrabeads(108) who are like bap-samaan (16*+)

How can the soul of Krishna rule over Vijaymala when he does not have a body of his own? Will the soul of Ram and the soul of Krishna speak two different languages through the same body to give directions to the two groups, i.e. Vijaymala and Rudramala?
I have not declared that I am in 108; whatever I have been expressing are my thoughts on the basis of Murli points of Shivbap, coupled with logical thinking; so please do not jump to conclusions and spread a wrong message

You said that 9 lakh BKs are ordinary praja, 16000 PBKs are royal praja and 108 are kings. And you also said that you are fighting like a king and kings need not inculcate any virtues. So the only conclusion that I could draw is that you would be included in the rosary of 108. :) Moreover, like an intelligent king you are very generous in showering lavish praises on fellow kings whenever anyone speaks in your favour. :D :lol: :P Anyways, thanks for the clarification.

In all the Murlis Baba has presented Himself as an obedient servant and has directed us also to act like a sevadhari. In no Murli has he told that we should fight like kings and in no Murli has he said that inculcation of virtues is the job of only the queens/praja. Do you think that great kings like Shivaji, Maharana Pratap, Prithviraj Chauhan etc. had no virtues? :roll:

Although in the Advanced Knowledge ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has said that the souls of Rudramala (PBKs) are strong in knowledge and remembrance while the souls of Vijaymala (BKs) are strong in dharana and seva. But He has also said that both will have to overcome their shortcomings, i.e. the souls of Rudramala would have to become strong in dharana and seva while the souls of vijaymala would have to become strong in knowledge and remembrance in the end to become the couple beads. So, I think it is not right to say that those who are to become kings do not need to inculcate any virtues at all.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

I had heard it in a discussion CD once. I would confirm it from the nimit Sisters.

Dear Suryabhai,

I discussed it with the nimit Sisters on phone today. They enquired from Baba and replied that Shiv does enter into Brahma and one of the mothers of the beginning of the Yagya. But He does not enter into the bodies of 108 souls.

Anyways, I would wait till I get a written reply to the question and convey it through this forum.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun.

arjun

PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

I would rather be a king and fight it out on the subtle battlefield, than be a soul who inculcates sweetness and love.

"Yah hai behad ka Baap. Itnaa badaa Baap kitnee namrata say chaltey hain. Kitnaa mulaayam hai. Jaisey chotey bachhey mulayam hotey hain, koi bhi baat hogi toh kahengey achha theek hai kyonki drama par chaltey hain, achha bhaavi aisi thi. Fir samjhaatey hain - aagey aisa na ho."

"This is an unlimited Father. Such a great Father acts so humbly. He is so soft. Just as the small children are soft. If anything happens, he would say - OK, it is all right because he follows the drama, OK, it was to happen like this. Then he explains - it should not happen like this in future." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 3.4.07, published by the BKs)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Apr 2007

arjun wrote:I discussed it with the nimit Sisters on phone today. They enquired from Baba and replied that Shiv does enter into Brahma and one of the mothers of the beginning of the Yagya. But He does not enter into the bodies of 108 souls.

It might be worth clarifying how He works through the BK children. In the Murlis of 2003 we have on the site, it is said that He enters the children to help, "do not hink that you spoke the Murlis very well today" etc. I suppose you could argue that He was only speaking to Lekhraj Kirpalani or the other mediums. I took it to mean he could in some way work through all or any BK and that their may be a difference between entering, overshadowing, inspiring etc.

Yes, the one danger I would point out to Shivsena is one typical of scientists and the like who think that understanding of everything is possible. To understand God entirely, we would have to be greater than God. To understand the 108 and the mechanisms by which they are created, we would have to be greater than them too.

Given the statistical unlikelihood of this (55,555,555 to 1 against), perhaps the art of being at one with one's self and others, and learning to live with the inconsistencies and anomalies is better.

I have a feel that many of inconsistencies and anomalies of Gyan are all part of the process in a Zen like manner, e.g. "what is the sound of one hand clapping?". Questions that cannot be answered in order to exhaust the grapsing, striving, egotistical knowing mind into submission, i.e. that we have to accept the unknowable (the blind alleys and dead ends of "Gyan").

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: War and Peace

Post29 Apr 2007

shivsena wrote:I am also a very peace-loving person but I have been pushed into this subtle war of the subtle drama against my wishes and I have no other option but to fight it out with the weapons of knowledge (Murli points of Shivbap). Nobody likes war but when war is thrust upon a warrior then he is left with no option but to stand up and fight.[/color]

I followed your analogy, I was just suggesting that at different times, different tactics are best used.

I am thinking about the oldest know book on the subject of generalship "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Knowing the terrain, knowing when to fight and when not, how to make allies, how to guide and encourage from the front; its a lot more subtle than just winning a argument with a few individuals that might actually be your closest allies in the future. On a similar vein,
When the Highest Ruler governs, the people are hardly aware that he exists.
Next best is a leader who is loved.
Next, one who is feared.
The worst is one who is despised.

If you don't trust the people, you make them untrustworthy.

The highest ruler doesn't talk, he acts.
When his work is done, the people say, "Amazing: we did it, all by ourselves!"

bansy

Post29 Apr 2007

The only war that happens is one with oneself.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Apr 2007

bansy wrote:The only war that happens is one with oneself.

I do not think that is true. It may be the primary war to pay attention to, or the only war one can, with any wisdom, succesfully influence.

But there are external "wars" too.

anamik

BK

Post30 Apr 2007

Dear sweet souls,

Which is the Chariot employed or fixed (Mukarrar Rath) by GodFather Shiv for His Divine acts? Or which is the Personality (Hasti) of Supreme Soul Shiv? Or Who is The Bhageerath (Lucky Chariot)? Here are couple of Murli points for you. These points are from Murlis given in the Book "Murli Khand One", published by PBKs.

3) Murli dt. 19-12-2001, Murli Khand 1 - Page no. 213 :
Baap he pawan banane ke liye Shrimat dete hain, mujhe Yaad karo. Parantu wah Nirakar hai to jaroor Sakar main aakar Shrimat denge. Baap kahate hain - Yah mera shareer bhi Mukarrar hai. Yah badli ho naheen sakta. Yah bhi noondh hai.

(In English) Father Himself gives Shrimat to make viceless, remember Me. But He is Nirakar so definetely will come in Sakar and give Shrimat. Father says - This my body is also fixed. It cannot be changed. It is also recorded (in drama).

4) Murli dt. 22-2-92, Murli khand 1 - Page no. 292 :
Abi tum jaanate ho ki ShivBaba Brahma ke sivay kisi bhi Hasti Main aa naheen sakta.ParamPita ParmAtma Brahma dwara he aakar manushya shrushti rachate hain, jab jab Bharat bahut dukhi aur brashtachari ho jata hai, ParamPita ParamAtma is Hasti dwara he samjha rahe hain.Is Bhageerath bigar ShivBaba bhi kuch kar naheen sakate. Koi to chahiye na. Yah Hasti ShivBaba kii hai. Yah na ho to tum ShivBaba se Varsa pa naheen sakate. Gaya bhi jata hai Prajapita Brahma athwa Trimurti Brahma. Dev Dev Mahadev kahate hain. In teeno main bhi Brahma ka naam ooncha kyun? Brahma to yahaan he hai, jiske rath main aatey hain. Vishnu aur Shankar ko to Devta kahatey hain.

(In English) Now you know that except Brahma ShvivBaba cannot come in any other Personality. Whenever Bharat becomes sorrowful and unrighteous, GodFather comes and creates Human creation only through Brahma, GodFather is explaining through This personality itself. Without this Lucky Chariot (Bhageerath) ShivBaba also cannot do anything. Someone is required, is'nt it. This personality is of ShivBaba. If This is not present you cannot get inheritance from ShivBaba. It is even praised - Prajapita Brahma or Trimurti Brahma. (People) say Dev Dev Mahadev. Among these three also why is the name of Brahma greater? Brahma is present here itself, in whose Chariot (ShivBaba) comes. Vishnu and Shankar are called as Devta (Deity).

Thanks.
Yours,
Anamik.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK