Food for thought for all PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post16 May 2007

Dear arjun Bhai.

I have not found the date of the point which i have quoted but I am posting another equivalent point from another Murli which has the same meaning.

Murli point 22-11-99; "Baba ke aane se hi Gyan shuru ho jaata hai" (meaning that Knowledge starts with the coming of Baba). Now which Baba is Shivbap talking about in Sakar Murlis? Bindi ShivBaba supposedly came in 1937 in sevakram, then in 1947 in Lekhraj Kirpalani, and then in 1969 in Virendra Dev Dixit; and still the true Gyan which will give sadgati in one second is not coming forth. So this statement of Shivbap is describing the event of the future when Ramshivbaba comes in 100% nirakari stage and starts giving true Gita Gyan which will give sadgati in one second to anyone who hears it.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post17 May 2007

Dear arjun Bhai and PBK Brothers.

In Murli dated 30-10-99, it has been said; "ShivBaba bahut secret hai ... Bap kitna secret hai, koi bhi pechante nahin ... Bap kya hai, kissi ko pataa nahin;(ShivBaba is very secret ... Father is very secret, nobody recognises ... Who is Father, nobody knows.)

Are the above mahavakyas of Shivbap directed towards bindi ShivBaba (who every BK and PBK knows) or towards the 100% incorporeal stage of Ramshivbaba (which will be known only to 108 souls), when Ram becomes equal to Shivbap in the near future!!!!!!!!

I leave this for PBKs to churn and decide for themselves.

shivsena.

button slammer

PBK

Post17 May 2007

shivsena wrote:Are the above mahavakyas of Shivbap directed towards bindi ShivBaba (who every BK and PBK knows) or towards the 100% incorporeal stage of Ramshivbaba (which will be known only to 108 souls), when Ram becomes equal to Shivbap in the near future !!!

100% incorporeal stage=16 celestial degrees=moon dynasty.
Unlimited incorporeal stage=beyond celestial degrees=sun dynasty.
Easy choice. :)

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post18 May 2007

That is just great. Godly knowledge made easy by slammer Bhai. No reference to any Murlis. No logic. No commonsense. Just blurting out whatever thoughts come to the mind.

shivsena.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post18 May 2007

shivsena wrote:That is just great. Godly knowledge made easy by slammer Bhai. No reference to any Murlis. No logic. No commonsense. Just blurting out whatever thoughts come to the mind. .

Last time I checked being a BK or a PBK meant that I should try not judge anyone and just blurt out and write down whatever demeaning things just come to mind in order to put 'some-one' down. A true case of "the feather belongs to the bird" perhaps?

And I was always taught that Godly knowledge was supposed to be easy but according to this post no-one else is allowed to practice it as easy. Supposed Gyani life must have morphed into another name called shivsena.

Check your own journal SS ... or is it illogical for you to accept any other posts or viewpoints other than your own?

Kind Regards
Common Sense

shivsena

ex-PBK

Who is main actor, director, creator???

Post19 May 2007

In Murli dated 29-10-99, it has been said: "Father is creator, director and main actor".
In Murli 13-1-2000, Shivbap is asking, "Who is creator, director, and main actor? Now you understand that Godfather is main actor".

From the above Murlis, it is very evident that Shivbap is refering to the 100% incorporeal stage of Ramshivbaba (as Godfather when Ram=Shiv) and the above mahavakyas are clearly not applicable to Shivbap, as He does not remain on this earth for 4900 years. In the end, only 108 rudramala souls will understand that it is Ramshivbaba (GodFather) who is the main actor.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post20 May 2007

paulkershaw wrote: And I was always taught that Godly knowledge was supposed to be easy but according to this post no-one else is allowed to practice it as easy. Supposed Gyani life must have morphed into another name called shivsena. Check your own journal SS ... or is it illogical for you to accept any other posts or viewpoints other than your own?

Dear Mr common sense.

I have no problem in accepting any one's views, if they are supported by Murli points of Shivbap. One can clearly see in slammerbhai's post that he has not given any support of Murli points to prove his equations. That is why i sarcastically remarked about his post. i have heard for the first time that there is something beyond 100% incorporeal stage (never mentioned in any Murli); and since when did the moon dynasty souls (chandravanshis - supposedly vijaymala souls) become 100% incorporeal stage? Also, i have never read in any Murli, that moon dynasty (chandravanshis) is 16 celestial degrees. Instead of PBKs pointing out this short-coming in slammer Bhai's post, you are quick to come out in his defence and protect him. There is a saying in English, "Two wrongs do not make things right".

shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 May 2007

May be 'slammer was just trying to pull your leg, josh a little with you, to lighten things up in an ironic fashion ... ?

I do not know but I think I would have "asked first - in order that you clarified - and shot later". I have the feeling that strictly speaking - according to your own logica - there is no answer to your questions yet and only 108 will ever know it when it comes. So what can the rest of folks do but sit and wait to find out?

(Actually ... what folks can do is keep loading up complete and original Murlis in the Encyclopedia section, even if they are in Hindi).

button slammer

PBK

Post21 May 2007

shivsena wrote:Murli point 22-11-99; "Baba ke aane se hi Gyan shuru ho jaata hai" (meaning that Knowledge starts with the coming of Baba). Now which Baba is Shivbap talking about in Sakar Murlis? Bindi ShivBaba supposedly came in 1937 in sevakram, then in 1947 in Dada Lekhraj, and then in 1969 in Veerendra Dev Dixit; and still the true Gyan which will give sadgati in one second is not coming forth. So this statement of Shivbap is describing the event of the future when Ramshivbaba comes in 100% nirakari stage and starts giving true Gita Gyan which will give sadgati in one second to anyone who hears it.

[quote]and still the true Gyan which will give sadgati in one second is not coming forth.[/quote]
I cannot help but think that your perception of sadgati in one second is rather wishfull/fanciful thinking. In reality there is nothing that happens in one second. Why is this? Because as yogi souls we realise there is a thread of continuity that underlies all thoughts, words, and actions. At present our Yoga power is merged just like a flower in a seed in the ground is merged. Do we expect to grow flowers simply by uttering some magic words and seeing them sprout in one second? No.

Your line of thinking is akin to saying that; "If you are good children and believe in Ramshivbaba? then one day sometime in the future you will hear him speak some magic words and you'll live happily ever after." In the West, we call that believing in Father Christmas or the tooth fairy. It is just for little children. The parents know that in reality for anything to happen it requires effort over a period of time.
So this statement of Shivbap is describing the event of the future when Ramshivbaba comes in 100% nirakari stage and starts giving true Gita Gyan which will give sadgati in one second to anyone who hears it.
shivsena.

Are the above mahavakyas of Shivbap directed towards bindi ShivBaba (who every BK and PBK knows) or towards the 100% incorporeal stage of Ramshivbaba (which will be known only to 108 souls), when Ram becomes equal to Shivbap in the near future!!!!!!!!

On the one hand you say it is only the 108 souls who recognise Ramshivbaba? and recieve the true Gyan to become kinglike souls. Now you are saying that anyone who hears the true Gita Gyan will recieve sadgati in one second. Perhaps you would care to explain how just anyone will come in front of Ramshivbaba? to hear the true Gita Gyan directly. Just who is anyone? Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit has said in Murlis that 'impure souls will not be able to enter the fort of the gathering'.

If impure souls are not able to enter the gathering just how will they come in front of Ramshivbaba? to recieve sadgati in one second?
Murli point 22-11-99; "Baba ke aane se hi Gyan shuru ho jaata hai" (meaning that Knowledge starts with the coming of Baba). Now which Baba is Shivbap talking about in Sakar Murlis? Bindi ShivBaba supposedly came in 1937 in sevakram, then in 1947 in Dada Lekhraj, and then in 1969 in Veerendra Dev Dixit; and still the true Gyan which will give sadgati in one second is not coming forth.

(meaning that Knowledge starts with the coming of Baba)

At the beginning of the Yagya Baba was able to uplift souls by narrating the difference between Bhakti and Gyan. The seed was sown. Baba took no interest in the Bhakti cult that was prevalant at that time ie, the circus and sidescenes of trance and visions, and withdrew with his own group. Had not knowledge began at that time how would Baba have known to withdraw or not? So, knowledge is specific for the time. You cannot say that knowledge has not begun before the revelation of so called Ramshivbaba? Nor can you expect others to share your childish belief in Ramshivbaba? to wave a magic wand over 'anyone in the future in order to grant them sadgati'.
:lol:

surya

PBK

LOADING UP

Post21 May 2007

Actually ... what folks can do is keep loading up complete and original Murlis in the Encyclopedia section, even if they are in Hindi.

That is a very good idea!

Shivsena I do hope that you will be able to upload your lot on the www ... everyone is waiting! :lol:

button slammer

PBK

Post21 May 2007

do you still feel 100% that the visions of Krishna, which were given to Dada Lekhraj in the beginning, were just to mislead him

Who or what is responsible for the visions of Dada Lekhraj? It can be said that his visions were simply according to Drama. At present we have the understanding that ShivBaba only became known when Gita Mata was narrating the visions to Sevakram, and when Sevakram clarified those visions. So in what way were the visions divine? None whatsoever. That is until the meaning of the visions were clarified by ShivBaba/Sevakram, only with divine understanding do the visions become meaningful. It is a misconception to imply that the visions of Dada Lekhraj were 'given' to him, by ShivBaba.

The fact that Dada Lekraj was wealthy, and had influence, meant that he could fully advertise his 'enlightenment'. Until he recieved the clarifications he was morose and depressed. It was the clarification that startled him into enthusiastic action. There is such a difference between the extrovert Lekhraj running around to all and sundry declaring himself Lord Krisna etc of the new world, and that of Sevakram the shrewd and pragmatic personality, playing the detached observer to events.

So who in reality recieved the divine vision?

button slammer

PBK

Post21 May 2007

ex-l wrote:May be 'slammer was just trying to pull your leg, josh a little with you, to lighten things up in an ironic fashion ... ?

Maybe not ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 May 2007

button slammer wrote:There is such a difference between the extrovert Lekhraj running around to all and sundry declaring himself Lord Krisna etc of the new world, and that of Sevakram the shrewd and pragmatic personality, playing the detached observer to events.

It certainly paints a quite different picture. Personally, I think Lekhraj Kirpalani is a bit of a jerk ... if that is him playing at Commander-in-Chief of the Shiv-Shakti Army up in Abu. I mean ... get over it. Do folks *really* need all that to encourage them along?

So, with my one grain of turmeric to trade, the issue of Shewakram owing Lekhraj Kirpalani for his share in the partnership in 1938 ... do you think there was some sheenanigans going on there?

You see, I could still take the idea that Shewakram was still being used as an instrument, even though he was on the side of the so-called Anti-Party, because he was trying to keep Lekhraj Kirpalani and the Om Mandli in order. Its pretty obvious that Lekhraj Kirpalani and the Om Mandlis were off the planet and headed into danger.

andrey

PBK

Post27 May 2007

Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.1.04, spoken by Supreme Father ShivBaba through Brahma Baba

"There is the Creator, Director and principal Actor. Shiv Baba is the principal One. Who are the other actors? Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar."

Dear Brother shivsena,

Here the creator, director and principal actor is said to mean the soul of ShivBaba. He is shown different to the soul of Ram/Shankar. Although he comes and plays part only for small period of time, his role is the greatest, is it not? It is also seen that Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are 3 different actors.

It is said that as soon as He comes He starts giving knowledge. But we cannot know when He'll come and start giving knowledge in advance. We understand He has come when we hear The Knowledge He gives. No one can know what kind of knowledge will He be giving in the future, because only He is the knowledgeful one, so how can you say He will come in the future without knowing his future knowledge?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post05 Jun 2007

In Murli dated 28-3-98, it has been said,

''This time the whole world is full of sorrow. This is known as the world of orphans. There is no dhani-dhoni (caretaker Father). When the mother and Father are not at home, then all children start fighting amongst themselves. Now this is 'behad ki baat'' (to be understood in unlimited sense, pertaining to the BK and PBK family). The whole world is devoid of dhani(Father). Humans are fighting humans (BKs and PBKs amongst themselves). Dhani is creator Father(Ram). When He will come then all children will be adopted.''

From the above Murli it is very evident that Shivbap had already forseen the conditions existing in the BK and PBK family in 1998 and he has described these events very clearly but the BKs point out these events pertain to the outside world and PBKs point out these events to the BK world. Both point finger towards others but forget that the remaining 3 fingers point towards themselves.

It is very clear that both BK and PBK worlds are now orphan (Father Ram is not there to unite the family), and only when Father Ramshivbaba comes in the near future that the PBK and BK world will be united into universal brotherhood (vasudev kutumbhakum).

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK