Prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new world

Mysterious Ascending Ladder

Post05 Jun 2007

Dear bro andrey. For the first time your reply is related to the topic. Actually, an Ascending Ladder must have to exist. And I think that most of mysteries of knowledge are hidden in the Ascending Ladder. Please churn on this topic.

andrey

PBK

Post07 Jun 2007

One also can run in his effort (this was omitted in last post).

When we start to ascend we start from the lowest step of The Ladder, when we are in the worst condition, is this correct? We then go upwards. We see the bakti rituals that are done around but we don't stop to do them, we don't have time. We don't ascend for 5000 years, we have the aim to reach the top, then we cross the confluence of Dwapur and treta and our ascending becomes lighter as if we there is weaker gravity, like when one walks when dreaming, as if he walks in water, it needs more effort. It is said the more we ascend the bigger thge tests will come and it will become more difficult, is not it? Then we reach the top and we rest. Was it OK. Now you churn.

new world

Reply to andrey

Post08 Jun 2007

Yes Andreybhai. If we use words 'girti kala' & 'chadti kala' & we also associate 'girti kala' with descending ladder, then 'chadti kala' must be associated with the Ascending Ladder. But very less is said about the Ascending Ladder. For this deep churning hs necessary.

new world

Shooting of 4 Yugas in Ascending Ladder

Post10 Jun 2007

Here I wish to present the time period of shooting of 4 Yugas in Ascending Ladder put forth by Ramakantbhai (Aurangabad), the founder of super inadvance party. But there seems no logic, no proof in his churning. Though I do not agree with him, it is just for your information, I wish to quote his views about the Ascending Ladder.

According to PBKs, the shooting of Kaliyuga (Iron Age) in the descending ladder ends in 2003-04. Then (according to Ramakantbhai) the shooting of the Ascending Ladder starts. At first the shooting of the Kaliyuga (Iron Age) takes place during 2005-06 (2 years). Then shooting of Dwaparyuga (Copper Age) takes place during 2007-08 (2 years), then Treta (Silver Age) during 2009- 2010 (2 years) & at last the shooting of Satyayuga (Golden Age) takes place during 2011 -12 (2 years). And after 2012, we will see Confluence Aged heaven on the earth.

This is not my points of view. Although I believe that like the descending ladder, the shooting of 4 Yugas also takes place in the Ascending Ladder, but I do not agree with Ramakantbhai on this issue. Dear members churn over this topic.

aimée

PBK

Post10 Jun 2007

I don't agree either because if there is a shooting, then it must correspond to some event in the broad drama. There is no sign of progress that defies the entropy law in the broad drama.

new world

Ascending Ladder - a puzzle

Post10 Jun 2007

Respected Sister aimee, we both do not accept Ramakantbhai's point of view. But this does not mean that the Ascending Ladder & the shooting of 4 Yugas during that ladder doesn't exist. It does exist. Possibly it will start after the revelation of all the three idols - Brahma, Vishnu & Shankar - along with the Father in the form of Trimurti Shiva, possibly in 2009, when the day of Brahma will start. Thus in this Ascending Ladder (from 2009?) we will get through 'Chadti Kala' (ascending degree). This is my personal opinion.

aimée

PBK

Post10 Jun 2007

I hope you are wrong because by the time we will have reach the bottom of The Cycle, in our most degraded stage, the only thing we don't want to have to do is to again have to go up the steps one by one ... according to the clarification/VCD* 455:
"Just as Brahma becomes Vishnu in a second, similarly, those numberwise Brahmins also would start experiencing the stage of transformation from a stage of degradation to a stage of great purity in a second. That is why there is no need to be very perturbed. It is a matter of going deep into The Knowledge"

But maybe this idea of the Ascending Ladder could belong to the transformation of the body. I had this thought because Baba in one or several clarification speaks of the process of rejuvenation, where in four (I think, more or less...) stages the body would take the same sort of process of the snake that loses its skin ...

new world

Reply to aimee

Post10 Jun 2007

Respected Sister aimee, you mean that the soul recovers its degradation in just one second?Now after the entrance of ShivBaba in dear then the dearest Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (Virendra Dev Dixit), why did not he (Virendra Dev Dixit) became free from vices & corruption in 1976 (after 7 years!!) from the entrance of ShivBaba)? Why wasn't he uplifted suddenly in one second after the entrance of ShivBaba? Is it a possibility that even after the entrance of ShivBaba, degradation of dear Baba Virendra Dev Dixit continued until 1976 & in 1976 in one second he got uplifted??... Sister aimee, the second name of Advanced Knowledge is 'confusion'.

And if the rejuvenation of the bodies occurs in 4 stages, then what's problem for step-by-step purification of soul? And if we get 100% purified in just one second, then why the words 'Chadti Kala' (ascending degree) is being used in Murlis?

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jun 2007

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. Transformation from Brahma to Vishnu in a second does not mean that all the sins get burnt in a second. For that we (including the soul of Ram) have to definitely make efforts to become soul conscious and to be in the remembrance of ShivBaba. The matter of transformation in a second is about developing an unshakeable faith on Baba, on one's part and on the drama. The soul of Ram attained that unshakeable faith in 1976 and other souls achieve that faith numberwise after 1976.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

aimée

PBK

Post11 Jun 2007

So yes, I did not realise fully. Thank you for your post Arjunbhai. If we were to have 100% faith on all the four subjects; God, our own self or part, the family and drama, we could have such an easy path ... However, Ram has 100% faith in all of them, hasn't he? In some clarification it is said, that the salvation of Brahma (Brahma becomes Vishnu) brings the salvation of all, probably because he (in Gita Mata) would bring everyone with them, focused in the right direction ... does that make sense?

new world

Story of upliftment of Bharat

Post11 Jun 2007

Sister aimee & Arjunbhai, Advanced Knowledge also argues that 100% purification of soul is not a process of one second. In The Ladder picture, it has written 'the story of upliftment & downfall of 84 births of Bharat'. Now if Bharat gets 100% uplifted in just one second, then we cannot depict the story of UPLIFTMENT of Bharat. Can you imagine a movie or story of only one second? In order to depict the story, upliftment of Bharat must take a long period of time. And as the upliftment of Bharat is a long process, then what's the problem to consider that his upliftment takes place during the Ascending Ladder within the shooting of 4 Yugas, starting from Iron Age & ending with the Golden Age?? ...

aimée

PBK

Post11 Jun 2007

Dear Brother,

Where do you get this churning? Do you have any clarification or Murli quote to help explaining your theory?

new world

Murli quote

Post12 Jun 2007

Yes Sister Aimee, I've Murli proof. "Wah Kaliyugi Sidhi neechay utarte jaate hain aur tum Purushottam Sangamyugi, Sidhi upar chadtay jaate ho" (Murli date: 22-3-99 Pg.2) meaning they descend the Iron Aged ladder & you - in Auspicious Confluence Age - ascend The Ladder.

OK? Here in the Murli it's clearly mentioned that we ascend The Ladder in the auspicious Confluence Age. In the Murlis nothing is clearly mentioned about the shooting of Descending Ladder from 1960-61 to 2003-04 (44 years). But this does not mean that the shooting of 4 Yugas in the Descending Ladder does not occur. The secret of the shooting of 4 Yugas in the Descending Ladder is hidden in the Murlis. Like the same way, the secret of the shooting of 4 Yugas in the Ascending Ladder is hidden in Murlis.

The above Murli statement clearly mentions the existence of the Ascending Ladder. So let's churn deeply to find the secret of the shooting of 4 Yugas in the Ascending Ladder, which is hidden in Murlis.

arjun

PBK

Post12 Jun 2007

new_world wrote:Yes Sister Aimee, I've Murli proof. "Wah Kaliyugi Sidhi neechay utarte jaate hain aur tum Purushottam Sangamyugi, Sidhi upar chadtay jaate ho" (Murli date: 22-3-99 Pg.2) meaning they descend the Iron Aged ladder & you - in Auspicious Confluence Age - ascend The Ladder.

Yes, I have heard about climbing up The Ladder in the Sakar Murlis. But no specific dates have been given for the Ascending Ladder in Advanced Knowledge so far. May be when the time comes, Baba will give the details of the Ascending Ladder also. Meanwhile I will convey your question to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

aimée

PBK

Post12 Jun 2007

Arjunbhai,

This would be a good idea. I do agree that we are degrading in one way, as we have to do the shooting of the four ages, but that through Yoga, there is definitely purification and improvement.

However, I have difficulties to figure out how it would be possible to go through the Ascending Ladder at the end. I think that we might go upward and downward both, according to our stage, our soul consciousness.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK