Prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post30 Jun 2007

shivsena wrote:It seems that you are not reading the Murlis intensely and just quoting Murli points

Dear Brother,

What gives you the right to judge others whether they read the Murlis intensely or not? If you are unable to corroborate your perspectives with Murli quotes, then consider it your mind's eye. An intellectual soul will never look at others, instead will concentrate on himself to become a bead closer to Father. Also has Baba verified that all your views are accurate or has the new knowledge for the new world has been revealed to determine the accuracy of your perspectives?
If anyone can get me any Murli xerox which directly says that, ''Prajapita is Ram'', then we PBKs can all go to Baba with that particular Murli and the Murlis which I have. Which say that Ram is patit pavan bap etc. etc. and ask Him directly about the ambiguities in Murlis of Shivbap.

I am posting a Murli quote which says that Ram is prajapita. MU. 6/2/76 - "Prajapita who is called Ram is said to be the Great - great Grandfather. He is thus the Prajapita of mankind"

Please ask Baba directly whether this Murli quote is a saying of Shivbap or not and ask who is the actual Prajapita. It will be difficult for me to meet Baba directly since I am staying in a foreign country. I will be waiting eagerly to see what Baba says and settle this issue.

Om Shanti, divya

If anyone can get me any Murli xerox which directly says that, ''Prajapita is Ram'', then we PBKs can all go to Baba with that particular Murli and the Murlis which I have. Which say that Ram is patit pavan bap etc. etc. and ask Him directly about the ambiguities in Murlis of Shivbap.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post30 Jun 2007

pbkdivya wrote:Please ask Baba directly whether this Murli quote is a saying of Shivbap or not and ask who is the actual Prajapita. It will be difficult for me to meet Baba directly since I am staying in a foreign country. I will be waiting eagerly to see what Baba says and settle this issue.

Dear divya.

i have already expressed my views about the Murli you have quoted and you are presenting the same to me again. No one has the Murli xerox of the same. So unless we have the Murli xerox it will be futile to ask Baba about the quote; and even if we ask there will be usual diplomatic answer by Krishna.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post30 Jun 2007

pbkdivya wrote:What gives you the right to judge others whether they read the Murlis intensely or not.

Dear divya.

And what gives you the right to judge others as arrogant and cynical by just one outburst, which was perfectly justified if you had known what had transpired on this forum for last 9 months? You come in late and immediately start pointing a accusing finger at others, without confirming the details. Please do not forget that, when you point a finger at others, the other 3 fingers are pointing towards you.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post30 Jun 2007

Dear Brothers.

I am quoting a Murli point below which i have quoted in another thread, as i feel it is quite relevant to post it again now.
In Murli dated 28-3-98, it has been said,

''This time the whole world is full of sorrow. This is known as the world of orphans. There is no dhani-dhoni (caretaker Father). When the mother and Father are not at home, then all children start fighting amongst themselves. Now this is 'behad ki baat'' (to be understood in unlimited sense, pertaining to the BK and PBK family). The whole world is devoid of dhani (Father). Humans are fighting humans (BKs and PBKs amongst themselves). Dhani is creator Father (Ram). When He will come then all children will be adopted.''

From the above Murli it is very evident that Shivbap had already forseen the conditions existing in the BK and PBK family in 1998 and he has described these events very clearly but the BKs point out these events pertain to the outside world and PBKs point out these events to the BK world. Both point finger towards others but forget that the same is happening in their families.

It is very clear that both BK and PBK worlds are now orphan (Father Ram is not there to unite the family), and only when Father Ramshivbaba comes in the near future that the PBK and BK world will be united into universal brotherhood (vasudev kutumbhakum).

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post01 Jul 2007

If Murlis get burnt out, then I will hold andrey Bhai responsible, just as he is burning the hearts of those who are on this forum, by his irresponsible, irrelevant replies.

Then maybe a solution can be to learn them by heart. I don't know if in the burning heart information stays.

He can say my replies are irrelevant, but it is only he who post one and the same thing everywhere all the time about Krishna speaking, 108 kings, Ramshivababa in future.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post21 Sep 2007

Dear Admin, as this thread was created by me, by the nickname of 'new_world', may I request you to delete the word 'prejudiced' in the title of this thread & edit the title as 'PBK Perspective About The Ladder Picture' to avoid the sense of negativity.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

thoughtful & brotherly sentiments

Post21 Sep 2007

Very thoughtful & brotherly sentiments from you new knowledge. Similar wishes to you and yours always.

Regards
abbeykay

bansy

Post24 Sep 2007

new knowledge wrote:Here I wish to discuss with you about the prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture.

Dear Admin,
The above quote was the from the first post in this thread. Thus although this post was set up by new knowledge, the word "prejudiced" be reinstated in the title to avoid confusion for the rest of the other members in this forum.

This post has no bearing on PBK or Vishnu Party viewpoints.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: Prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture

Post17 May 2008

Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters, do you believe that Lekhraj Kirpalani achieved the Avyakt (subtle) stage on 18th January 1969? But that was the period of the Descending Ladder, i.e, the period of downfall of the Brahmin community. Then ... then, how during the period of the Descending Ladder, i.e, downfall, Lekhraj Kirpalani got uplifted to achieve the Avyakt stage? Again if he was 'baby Buddhi' (according to the Advanced Knowledge), i.e, he couldn't understand the meaning of the Murlis & he himself was helpless after the demise of Om Radhe & couldn't control the Yagya, then how did he become Avyakt?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: Prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture

Post23 Jul 2008

Dear PBK Brothers & sisteers, read the following 4 statements -

1) According to the Advanced Knowledge, Jagdamba (supposed to be Kamladevi) is that Brahma to whom Day & Night are related,
    2) Actually, day & night are symbols of periods of upliftment & dawnfall respectively,
    3) As believed by PBKs, Prajapita (Virendra Dev Dixit) becomes # 1 Patit (the most degraded) & # 1 Paawan (the most uplifted), i.e, he becomes more Patit & more Paawan than Jagdamba (Kamladevi),
    4) Both Virendra Dev Dixit & Kamladevi are regarded as Brahma,
Now considering these 4 statements, does not it rationally prove that it's Virendra Dev Dixit (not Kamladevi) to whom Day & Night are related? As he becomes more degraded & more uplifted than her & as day & night represent periods of dawnfall (degradation) & upliftment, it appears more rational to believe that the concepts of Day & Night of Brahma are more applicable to the periods of dawnfall & upliftment of Virendra Dev Dixit than that of Kamladevi.
Previous

Return to PBK