Prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

aimée

PBK

Post21 Jun 2007

I read somewhere that the butter Krishna gets is actually the kingdom (Sangamyugi svarag?) whilst the others are fighting ... forgot the number of the clarification.

new world

Kalaatit Rambap & 16 degree complete Bharat

Post25 Jun 2007

Sister Aimee, in an reply article to the thread '1st dynasty of Lakshmi-Narayan' you stated that the soul of Ram is Kalaatit. Sister Aimee, I agree with you that the seed of humanity (Rambap - dear than the dearest Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) is Kalaatit (having unlimited celestial degrees). But in the Murlis, Bharat is described to be 16 celestial degree complete in the Golden Age. Thus in Murlis Bharat is NEVER ... NEVER described having unlimited celestial degrees. Bharat cannot cross the limit of 16 celestial degrees.

Thus this proves that my dear than the dearest Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is not playing the role of Bharat. He is much ... much more than Bharat & Narayan.

Like Anamik & Shivsena, I also believe that Dada Lekhrat - the soul of Krishna is the Bharat, Narayan whose story is depicted in The Ladder picture.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: Kalaatit Rambap & 16 degree complete Bharat

Post25 Jun 2007

new_world wrote:Like Anamik & Shivsena, I also believe that Dada Lekhrat - the soul of Krishna is the Bharat, Narayan whose story is depicted in The Ladder picture.

... i smell a "rat" or is it a "raj" :?:.

Hi new_world, do these well-informed comments of yours indicate that your allegiance is stamped with the hallmark of the BKWSU? Just wondering. Thanks

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Jun 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:... I smell a "rat" or is it a "raj" :?:.

"Big Brother Lucky Rat ..." (Dada Lekhrat, you made a 'Freudian Slip", new_world) ... it sounds like the fatherfigure of some Oriental Crime Syndicate! Shame I did not think of it first.

new world

Spelling mistake

Post26 Jun 2007

Oh! Sorry Brothers. It should be 'Lekhraj'. Actually I use mobile phone to post articles in this forum. And you can imagine how irritating it is to type on a mobile phone. It's a slow process compared to a computer. So you can see that there are some grammatical mistakes in my posts. But I agree that this is serious spelling mistake. So sorry again.

And you can observe that though I've criticised Advanced Knowledge, in any article I've NEVER criticised my dear than the dearest Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. For me He is higher than the highest; even higher than Bharat, Krishna, Narayan.

Now I've come to the conclusion that Advanced Knowledge IS NOT THE ULTIMATE REALITY, BUT MY DEAR THAN THE DEAREST Baba VIRENDRA DEV DIXIT IS THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY - THE SEED OF HUMANITY.

aimée

PBK

Post26 Jun 2007

What about God, is he not higher than a human being?

According to the Advanced Knowledge, Baba is not Virendra Dev Dixit, but Shiv in Virendra Dev Dixit, Virendra Dev Dixit is going to become the first Narayan. You did the bhatthi, did you not?
in the Murlis, Bharat is described to be 16 celestial degree complete in the Golden Age. Thus in Murlis Bharat is NEVER ... NEVER described having unlimited celestial degrees. Bharat cannot cross the limit of 16 celestial degrees.

Please give me the Murli quotes, only then can I consider what you are saying.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Spelling mistake

Post26 Jun 2007

new_world wrote:MY DEAR THAN THE DEAREST Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit IS THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY - THE SEED OF HUMANITY.

Excuse my honesty, new_world, it is the only virtue I have left ... but I think you are being insincere or sarcastic here.

Its funny to see how numerous individuals, even though they have little unity between themselves, all seem to be united in questioning your loyalties.

Tell us more about your experience and position. You are free to make your criticisms and wont be excluded for being a member or an ex- of any group.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post26 Jun 2007

new_world wrote:Like Anamik & Shivsena, I also believe that Dada Lekhrat - the soul of Krishna is the Bharat, Narayan whose story is depicted in The Ladder picture.

Dear new world.

I do believe that Krishna's soul (Bharat), who is at present in Virendra Dev Dixit, will be revealed in future as prajapita Brahma when Ram's soul becomes 100% incorporeal stage like Shiva and will become ShivBaba. But my thoughts are not the same as anamik, who believes that Lekhraj Kirpalani has taken birth in another body and will be revealed by the end of this year; so please do not equate my thoughts with anamik.

shivsena.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post27 Jun 2007

shivsena wrote:I do believe that Krishna's soul (Bharat), who is at present in Veerendra Dev Dixit, will be revealed in future as Prajapita Brahma

Dear shivsena Bhai,

Will you allow your son to become the head of the family and show his dominance on you when you are still hale and hearty? I am extremely convinced that you don't allow any of you family members to show dominance over you. So, similarly, Rambap who is prajapita will not allow child Krishna or anyone to overpower him. Being the head of the family, Rambap, i.e. Prajapita set the rules and we follow.

To become prajapita is a heavy and most fundamental responsibility to which child Krishna, who has a female mind, is incapale of handling the task. To have control over the world belongs to a powerful figure and a dominant mind and that personality is none other than Rambap.

Your contentions of Brahma Baba (Krishna's soul) becoming prajapita contradicts to these Murli points.

MU. 21/8/73 -
"Prajapita Brahma will be here only. His last birth is Lekraj. He cannot become Prajapita."

MU. 29/7/77 -
"He (Dada lekraj) was a jeweller, how can he be Prajpita?"

Om Shanti, divya

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post27 Jun 2007

pbkdivya wrote: Your contentions of Brahma Baba (Krishna's soul) becoming Prajapita contradicts to these Murli points.
MU. 21 / 8/ 73---Prajapita Brahma will be here only. His last birth is Lekraj. He cannot
become Prajapita.
MU. 29 /7 / 77---He (Dada lekraj) was a jeweller, how can he be prajpita?

Dear divya.

Yes - Krishna is not prajapita through Lekhraj Kirpalani, as he has left the body in 1969, but he becomes prajapita (saakari bap) through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit, when Rambap becomes 100% incorporeal like Shivbap in future. This is the final mystery in Godly knowledge which will be known only to 108 king souls only (Gyan ke iss raaj ko na samajne wale naraj ho jaaenge).

shivsena.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post28 Jun 2007

shivsena wrote:Yes - Krishna is not Prajapita through Lekhraj Kirpalani, as he has left the body in 1969, but he becomes Prajapita (saakari bap) through the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit, when Rambap becomes 100% incorporeal like Shivbap in future. This is the final mystery in Godly knowledge which will be known only to 108 king souls only (Gyan ke iss raaj ko na samajne wale naraj ho jaaenge).

Dear shivsena Bhai,

Having a female mind or a male mind is already fixed in the soul and that is destiny. Nobody can change that, not even GOD. So Krishna's soul irrespective of having a male or a female body will have motherly characteristics and he can never become Prajapita.

I am posting two more Murli points which indicate Rambap only will be revealed as prajapita.

MU. 6/2/76 - "Prajapita Brahma is called by Rama."

MU. 4/11/72 - "ShivBaba will surely come in the Brahma's body to give his inheritance. This is Prajapita Brahma. The Brahma who dwells in the Subtle Region cannot be called Prajapita."

If you cannot provide any Murli quotes which denote that Krishna's soul only will become prajapita, then i would just agree to differ on this topic.

Om Shanti, divya.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 Jun 2007

pbkdivya wrote:Having a female mind, or a male mind, is already fixed in the soul and that is destiny. Nobody can change that, not even GOD. So Krishna's soul irrespective of having a male or a female body will have motherly characteristics and he can never become Prajapita.

Dear divya .

This is where you are completely mistaken, Krishna plays the role of only the mother. In Murlis it is said that Prajapita Brahma (Krishna) is mother also and Father (jismani) also and baccha also. It seems that you are not reading the Murlis intensely and just quoting Murli points from sacchi Gita khand 123 (which again does not include all the Murli points of Shivbap 's Murlis). I will quote many Murli points about prajapita Brahma in a few days.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 Jun 2007

pbkdivya wrote:I am posting two more Murli points which indicate Rambap only will be revealed as Prajapita.
MU. 6/2/76 --- Prajapita Brahma is called by Rama.

MU. 4/11/72----ShivBaba will surely come in the Brahma's body to give his inheritance.
This is Prajapita Brahma. The Brahma who dwells in the Subtle Region is not prajapita.
If you cannot provide any Murli quotes which denote that Krishna's soul only will become Prajapita, then I would just agree to differ on this topic.

Dear divya.
You have quoted the Murli point 6-2-76 from sacchi Gita khand 1 and i bet that you do not have this Murli xerox with you. i have been searching for this Murli xerox for last 7 years and i have been inquiring about the same to many PBKs and none have the Murli xerox of the Murli dated 6-2-76. Also i have been reading all the Murlis which i have (5 registers of original Murlis and 10 registers of revised Murlis) repeatedly for last 7 years and not a single Murli has ever said directly that, "Prajapita Brahma is called Rama." but i have many Murlis which say that ''Ram is parampita paramatma'' - ''Ram is ShivBaba" - "Ram is Ishwar" - "Ram is bhagwan" and "Ram is patit-pavan bap". So now it is 1 Murli point for Ram being prajapita and 5 against it. So whom do we believe???

Also, if you have sacchi Gita khand 1, then please refer to page 113 from where the above Murli point has been quoted. You will notice that just below the above point at the bottom of the page, two more points state that "Ram is parampita paramatma" and "Ram is ShivBaba", which is in direct contradiction to the point which you have stated.

Again, if you refer to the next page 115, then Ram is called 'patit pavan bap' and 'sadgati-daata' and many points are given below that heading to prove the same. So, again, which points are to be believed and which are to be taken as wrong printing is to be debated? This again proves that the Advanced Knowledge is nothing but a bundle of contradictions and ambiguities.

If anyone can get me any Murli xerox which directly says that, ''Prajapita is Ram'', then we PBKs can all go to Baba with that particular Murli and the Murlis which i have. Which say that Ram is patit pavan bap etc. etc. and ask Him directly about the ambiguities in Murlis of Shivbap.

More later.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post29 Jun 2007

Dear Brother,

If the Murli on paper gets burnt, what will happen? What points will be left in the intellect that will make sense? Who is this Ram Bhagawan? We should know in practical. What does paramatma mean etc?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Jun 2007

andrey wrote:If the Murli on paper gets burnt, what will happen? What points will be left in the intellect that will make sense? Who is this Ram Bhagawan? We should know in practical. What does paramatma mean etc?

If Murlis get burnt out, then i will hold andrey Bhai responsible, just as he is burning the hearts of those who are on this forum, by his irresponsible, irrelevant replies.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK