Who is Patit-Pawan (Purifier), Through Whom and How?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

anamik

BK

Who is Patit-Pawan (Purifier), Through Whom and How?

Post02 Jun 2007

Dear Sweet Souls,
Our main aim in Sangam Yuga is to become viceless and also to change the vicious world into viceless world. The main duty of The Supreme Soul is not giving Knowledge, but is to change us from vicious to viceless beings.

I think there is no doubt that The Supreme Soul Shiva is Patit-Pawan. So the remaining questions are through whom and how. Before giving our views on this subject, I would like to ask some of you to explain what is meant by Patit (vicious) and Pawan (viceless).
Thankyou.
Yours,
Anamik.

arjun

PBK

Post02 Jun 2007

Omshanti.

In the Murlis one of the meanings given for patit (vicious) is bhrashtachari, i.e. the one who acts through the unrighteous organs. Opposite of it is the meaning of 'paavan' (pure), i.e. the one who acts through the righteous organs/sense organs.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to PBK