PBK on paper only

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post27 Jun 2007

pbkdivya wrote:All of us haven't attained the perfection stage including the soul of Ram. So no one dares to tell that they don't have lust or any other vices. It is common to get attracted to the opposite sex till one has attained perfection. I feel that it is not necessary for you to publicize your feelings in this forum. To have attraction for the opposite sex is a natural human factor.

Dear divya

Since you agree that we are all "criminal eyes" and not "civil eyes" (which i wanted to stress) then you will also agree that we are all PBKs on paper and not in real life? Also Murlis says that "Father comes and makes criminal eyes into civil eyes", and now from 1976 the PBKs believe that Father has come. But still no one has become 'civil eyes' after 30 years of being with Father. So does it not mean that the Father is still to come in future and when He (Ramshivbaba, i.e. Ram + Shiv) comes we will all become civil eye in one second?

aimée wrote:The mother does exist, even if she is not present, and Baba asks us to have regard for her. Do you have regard for her if you are pretending she does not exist?

Dear aimee,

I have the highest regard for mother jagdamba and i have met her a couple of times after she has left the Yagya. Also i have all the highest regard for all 3 souls (Shiv + Ram + Krishna) playing part in Virendra Dev Dixit. When i am sharing my views on this forum, i am trying to understand fully, why things are not happening as per the Murlis of Shivbap, why is there ambiguity and discrepancy between what is taught in Advanced Knowledge, what is said in Murlis, why there is no unity and ek mat, if God himself is giving the Advanced Knowledge?

This thing completely baffles me and i am trying to find out the answers to this. That is all.

shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Jun 2007

aimée wrote:I have transmitted what Baba wrote to me directly! If you don't agree with Baba, then what can I say? You definitely do not have faith in Baba, then why do you continue to write posts in the PBK section?

Could I suggest that, just in the name of science, two PBKs ask the same complex question to Virendra Dev Dixit at two different times and see if they receive identically the same answer back? I don ot beleive either party is right or wrong, I just believe that the teacher teaches according to the minds of students or students in front of them at that time? I cannot believe the equation, that appears rife within PBK circles, that "all utterings are for all times".
aimée wrote:PS: The mother does exist, even if she is not present, and Baba asks us to have regard for her. Do you have regard for her if you are pretending she does not exist?

Can we also have the facts of the matter clarified in no inconclusive manner? We read that the Mama you write about has since had a child.

If this is true, does that mean she had become married and gotten pregnant? If so to whom?

arjun

PBK

Post27 Jun 2007

ex-l wrote:Could I suggest that, just in the name of science, two PBKs ask the same complex question to Veerendra Dev Dixit at two different times and see if they receive identically the same answer back? I don ot beleive either party is right or wrong, I just believe that the teacher teaches according to the minds of students or students in front of them at that time? I cannot believe the equation, that appears rife within PBK circles, that "all utterings are for all times".

There is a possibility that they may or may not receive the same answer depending on their karmic accounts or grasping power. In a recent Discussion CD recorded at a south Indian city ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit said that there could be 10-12 answers possible for every question. He also gave an example of Jain religion in this regard. I will try to quote it when the CD is released.
Can we also have the facts of the matter clarified in no inconclusive manner? We read that the Mama you write about has since had a child. If this is true, does that mean she had become married and gotten pregnant? If so to whom?

ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has not confirmed this in the Q&A that I conveyed through this forum.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has not confirmed this in the Q&A that I conveyed through this forum.

I think he declined to answer really. Her potamail was none of our business he said, I think. Other PBKs have sort of fallen silent as with other related contentious issues.

No offense and no loss of repsect to you meant, Arjun. You do an excellent effort and exhibit laudable virtue in your service role. I don't want to burden Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit with requests at all and encourage others to make their own, or depend on existing information, rather than depend on you.

You appreciate that my role in Drama is different.
Previous

Return to PBK