Prajapita (Bharat) will realise Himself this year (2007)

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

anamik

BK

Prajapita (Bharat) will realise Himself this year (2007)

Post24 Jun 2007

Dear sweet souls,

In my opinion the soul of Prajapita (Bharat), i.e. the soul of Dada Lekharaj, will realise Himself by the end of this year. And the five year plan of True Gita will begin by the end of this year.

Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth after leaving his body in January 1969. He will start to come to light in the BK and PBK world from the end of this year. Through Him Supreme Soul Shiv will perform His Divine Duty.

I hope we will recognize this part at the earliest, as only few recognized Prajapita in the beginning.

Thanks. Yours, Anamik.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Prajapita (Bharat) will realise Himself this year.

Post24 Jun 2007

anamik wrote:In my opinion the soul of Prajapita (Bharat), i.e. the soul of Dada Lekharaj, will realise Himself by the end of this year. And the five year plan of True Gita will begin by the end of this year. Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth after leaving his body in January 1969. He will start to come to light in the BK and PBK world from the end of this year. Through Him Supreme Soul Shiv will perform His Divine Duty.

Dear anamik.

I have asked you before also and i am asking you again, if you know who is prajapita(Krishna's soul - Dada Lekhraj) through whom Supreme Soul Shiva is going to be revealed, then why don't you disclose where he has taken birth after 1969?

Why are you keeping this a big secret? Why don't you reveal him to the world as i have been disclosing openly that Krishna's soul through Virendra Dev Dixit will be revealed as prajapita to the BK and PBK world after 2010 (when 40 years of his angelic life in Subtle Region is over)?

Whatever you firmly believe should be disclosed openly. If you are not doing so, then it means that you have some doubts about the same and you are just having incomplete evidence.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post24 Jun 2007

Dear Anamik Bhai,

Omshanti. I agree with Shivsena Bhai. The certainty with which you are saying that the next birth of Dada Lekhraj would be revealed to us by the end of this year, it appears as if you know him or have at least seen him.

He must be almost 38 years old now. We are all eager to know where he has taken rebirth?

Besides, is he in an ordinary human body now or will he be revealed as Shri Krishna to us? If not, will he leave his present body and take rebirth as Shri Krishna in future?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2007

One exciting bit of information, that we learnt during our BK term, was that the soul takes immediate birth after leaving its body. Supposedly due to the fact that one had created one's new body ahead of time and need.

No-one seems to be questioning this. So if we say that a particular soul should be at a particulr age by now, because we know when they passed, we could be wrong.

What if this information is wrong ~ like in so many other cases well-documented in this forum ~ and in fact, the soul goes through a cooling off period or learning period before incarnating again? Then these discussions would be pointless and unprovable, eh?

anamik

BK

Post26 Jun 2007

Dear Shivsena and Arjun Bhai,

I do not know why, but I have this gut feeling that Dada Lekharaj is the soul who will play the part of Prajapita and He is Bharat. And also I have the feeling that two years ago, Dada Lekharaj took rebirth. According to Murlis, Prajapita will have to be in this corporeal world, and I think that it has to be his own body, not through any other person's body.

Also I would like to disclose Dada Lekharaj's previous birth. In his previous birth Dada Lekharaj was Ramkrishna Paramhansa of Calcutta. This is my gut feeling. When I went to Kampil for the first time in 1993, I had asked about this to Baba Veerendradev Dixit. But he did not say. I hope somebody gets this clarified through Baba.

In one of the CDs of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, he talked about Satyam Shivam Sundaram. There he has explained that not all Truth (Satyam) is beneficial (Shivam). He has given an example. Suppose a cow passes in front of you and you see where it goes. And then if after some time it's owner, a butcher, comes and asks you about where the cow has gone. Then if you although tell the Truth (Satyam), it is not a beneficial (Shivam) Truth. It is better to keep quiet.

I think even Baba Virendra Dev Dixit knows that Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth, but he is waiting for the correct time for this information to get disclosed. This is what all I can say now. But if I get confirmed about who is Dada Lekhraj's soul at present, I will surely disclose it.

Thanks.
Yours,
Anamik.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post26 Jun 2007

anamik wrote: I think even Baba Virendra Dev Dixit knows that Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth, but he is waiting for the correct time for this information to get disclosed. This is what all I can say now. But if I get confirmed about who is Dada Lekharj's soul at present, I will surely disclose it.

Dear anamik.

If you have not got the birth of Lekhraj Kirpalani confirmed, then why are you predicting it and making a new headline in a new thread and wasting the precious time of those on this forum by your wild imaginary guesses.
shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2007

Ramakrishna was born February 18, 1836, died August 16, 1886.

God save us from such speculation.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: Prajapita (Bharat) will realise Himself this year.

Post26 Jun 2007

anamik wrote:In my opinion the soul of Prajapita (Bharat), i.e. the soul of Dada Lekharaj, will realise Himself by the end of this year. And the five year plan of True Gita will begin by the end of this year. Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth after leaving his body in January 1969. He will start to come to light in the BK and PBK world from the end of this year. Through Him Supreme Soul Shiv will perform His Divine Duty. I hope we will recognize this part at the earliest, as only few recognized Prajapita in the beginning.

What, you mean like we will have another story along the lines: "... There was a light, there was a might, it shone so bright and said shivohum, shivohum ... blah, blah, blah?"

God spare us.

But if there will be prior notification of this maybe we can all make efforts to reach the appointed place - like they do for a solar eclipse. :idea:

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2007

And what will you do if your wrong???

In fact, I am willing to put a £50 wager on it that your full of ****.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post26 Jun 2007

mr green wrote:And what will you do if your wrong???????? In fact, I am willing to put a £50 wager on it that your full of ****

Which brings us newer BKs back to the ask the older heads to let us in on how the BKWSU responded when the trumpeted 'Destruction dates' went by with nary a sign of doom nor catastrophe.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:Which brings us newer BKs back to the ask the older heads to let us in on how the BKWSU responded when the trumpeted 'Destruction dates' went by with nary a sign of doom nor catastrophe.

a) BKs: "Baba was just testing us and encouraging the children to make efforts"
b) PBKs: "It was symbolic" (PBKs have also suffered failed predictions)
c) Unspoken BK Sub-text: "Gosh, we got a lot of donations last time did not we ... and we got rid of a lot of wimps and moaners that left afterwards".

The idea that God or Gurus "test" follwoers faith by doing something wrong, out of character or predicting something wrong is a VERY common currency in Hinduism. It places the fault or blame back on the follower.

The matter of donations I bring up as I have specific quotes from BKWSU leadership around Year 2000 encouraging followers to remove money from banks because the system was about to fail. I wonder how much of it went into Baba's box?

I suppose as a trust we could examine the organization's accounts to see if there is any signs of spikes in donations around Destruction prediction times. If there were, this would be very compelling evidence.

Lots of people left. They were the weak ones apparently. Silver Aged souls ...

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Jun 2007

After the 2000 predictions (which Jayanti was the manager of in England, she wrote all the circular emails) there followed what can only be described as an embarrasing silence.

It cost us centrewasis' a lot of money!!!!!!! All those bags of rice, tinned food and water containers, candles matches, gas bottles ...

For instance; in Shanti Bhawan, when I left, the collapsable water containers they were forced to buy were still sitting in the laundry room collecting dust!!!!!!!!

It really is pathetic,

anamik

BK

Post27 Jun 2007

Dear Arjun Bhai,

There has been criticism about my opinion about Dada Lekharaj's Previous birth. I am least bothered about them. But my request to you is that, as you have been getting many opinions and points clarified from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, my humble request to you is please get my opinion also clarified from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

It is my deep feeling that Ramkrishna Paramhansa took rebirth as Dada Lekharaj. Hope you will get this clarified.

Thank you.

Yours, Anamik.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Jun 2007

Dear Anamik Bhai,

Omshanti and thanks for revealing your views about Dada Lekhraj. I will convey your question to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).

But I have a doubt. If you are saying that Dada Lekhraj's soul took rebirth two years ago, then where was his soul from 18th January 1969 to the year 2005? Had he taken another birth in between or was he only in a subtle form? And if he has taken rebirth, then who enters into Dadi Gulzar to narrate Avyakt Vanis? Does the soul of Dada Lekhraj leave its present body whenever it has to narrate Avyakt Vani through Gulzar Dadi?

Thanks.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:But I have a doubt. If you are saying that Dada Lekhraj's soul took rebirth two years ago, then where was his soul from 18th January 1969 to the year 2005? Had he taken another birth in between or was he only in a subtle form? And if he has taken rebirth, then who enters into Dadi Gulzar to narrate Avyakt Vanis? Does the soul of Dada Lekhraj leave its present body whenever it has to narrate Avyakt Vani through Gulzar Dadi?Arjun

Good queries arjun Bhai, i wonder if anamik has the answers.

shivsena.
Next

Return to PBK