Which zone do you belong to?

for measuring opinion on matters relating to their BKWSU experiences
Forum rules A forum specifically for polls on any topic relating to Brahma Kumaris. Anyone can vote here or discussion the poll. General conversion about the issues is best kept to the Commonroom.

Which zone do you belong to ?

USA, Canada
20%
Central America, Caribbean
No votes
South America
No votes
Europe
20%
Africa
No votes
Middle East and Russia
13%
Subcontinent India Pakistan Sri Lanka
7%
Australasia Pacific
20%
Asia
20%

Total votes : 15

bansy

Which zone do you belong to?

Post09 Mar 2007

It is possible to enter Location in your profile but for some members that could give away their location, so instead, this a general poll to show the distribution of members on the forum.

Please vote and let your voice be heard across the globe.

driedexbk

ex-BK

Post19 Mar 2007

I am surprised with the results of this poll. I would have thought USA and
canada to be a lot higher than 15%.

mitra

BK

Post20 Mar 2007

:lol: is not there any internet connectivity in carribean and south american areas? :wink:

bansy

Post21 Mar 2007

driedexbk wrote:I am surprised with the results of this poll. I would have thought USA and
canada to be a lot higher than 15%.
Yes I do hope the souls from the US and also Australia, where there are large BK presence, will also come onto the forum at some stage. It's still early days of this forum (been going for just under a year).

However, I also anticipate a large % presence of those from the Indian subcontinent, language (i.e. English) is not an issue in this forum as I feel most people who are or have been BKs are much more flexible in associating with other languages and cultures. However, maybe it is more of an education/upbringing situation where Western societies often encourage to speak out in school and in work situations, whereas it is more reserved in Asian societies. However, there are as many educated people versed in English in Asian and other non English speaking countries, so opinions and experience given in your best efforts using English are always equally respected and given regard.

So let the polls remain remain open for some time.

Mitra wrote:s not there any internet connectivity in carribean and south american areas?
Brother, I am not sure what you mean, could you clarify. I think there is internet usage in these areas, even a certain Brother with a useful BK website see here comes from this region.

worldpeace

ex-BK

Post26 Mar 2007

Europe seems to be land of XBKs, assuming a large presence of XBKs on this forum.. (Dadi Janaki. Mr. Green would say..) :)

By the way, are there any BK center in the Islamic Middle East?

alladin

no label

we want results!!!!

Post26 Mar 2007

Bad management. If it was in the lokik world, some heads would get chopped off! Sorry for the strong expression.
Sure, centers are also in the Middle East, thanks to VIPish contacts

Return to Polls