How long have you been in contact with BK Raja Yoga ?

for measuring opinion on matters relating to their BKWSU experiences
Forum rules A forum specifically for polls on any topic relating to Brahma Kumaris. Anyone can vote here or discussion the poll. General conversion about the issues is best kept to the Commonroom.

Under 1 year
4%
1-3 years
9%
4-6 years
4%
7-10 years
16%
11-15 years
24%
15 years and over
42%

Total votes : 45

bansy

Post14 Mar 2007

To let forum members have a fair idea of the experience of your fellow posters, please select the option for the number of years since you first came in contact with any part of BK or PBK Raja Yoga Gyan (knowledge).

Non-BKs and Friends and Family as well as Youths are also allowed to vote. Lokik (normal daily life) and alokik (BK/PBK practice and study) spiritual experience are equally valid as we are all souls.

PBKs can become PBKs without becoming BKs first, but PBKs also would have had to study the "basic knowledge" (i.e. BK knowledge), so for the people in this category enter the first time you came into Gyan with the PBKs.

Note : Both this poll and the poll regarding "Which zone do you belong to ?" are to simply raise the awareness of your reach, and the difference you can make.

So do please vote in both polls, yours vote remains anonymous as it is embedded within the forum software. Let your lokik and alolik experiences get heard !

john

reforming BK

Post14 Mar 2007

Bansy the pollmeister :D

bansy

Post14 Mar 2007

the pollmeister

Must be a sanskar. :P

Won't be any polls in the Golden Age, and I hope I have nothing to do with the various Kaliyug polls we see nowadays in the news :oops:

alladin

no label

BKs get fed up over time!

Post15 Mar 2007

Interesting results! So far most voters are mature BKs. Can read the meaning and reasons in different ways. Instinctively, I would interpret it as if a gradual awakening takes place over the years, maybe the effect of narcotics given to induce Honey Moon sleep, wear off gradually. Orthodox BKs would say that Maya attacks Maharatis even more!

So, Bansy, should I have a pure desire to make a new poll, I will leave you the :wink: chance to do this service, you 'll create your fortune, it's your department!! :wink:

Bansy.

I would like to make a poll about racism in the BK org. Asking some question such as;
    "Did you ever feel discriminated in the BKWSU because of the tone of your skin, race, nationality or social status?".
Also similarly,
    "Did you feel the treatment of SS or in charge teachers, depended on how much you contributed with $, facilities, or gifts?".
If you think it's worth it and want to place the questions in a better form, please go ahead. I don't know how to do it. Thanks. See you soon ! Maybe I've no PC for 2 days.

Return to Polls