How did you find this forum?

for measuring opinion on matters relating to their BKWSU experiences
Forum rules A forum specifically for polls on any topic relating to Brahma Kumaris. Anyone can vote here or discussion the poll. General conversion about the issues is best kept to the Commonroom.

How did you find this forum?

I found it via a web search
42%
I read the article on the Wikipedia and followed the link here
3%
I was on the old XBKChat Forum
21%
I found it via a link on another website [ but not Wiki ] Please Specify
No votes
I was told about it by another ex-B.K.
21%
I was told about it by a practising B.K.
9%
I was told about it by a practising P.B.K.
No votes
I am neither a B.K., ex-B.K. nor P.B.K. but interested in spirituality, cults etc
No votes
Other (Please Specify)
3%

Total votes : 33

light server

ex-BK

Post26 Mar 2007

I found this site through a comment posted to my blog

BKWSU.blogspot.com

Thanks.

nara-deva

Post03 Apr 2007

True True... I found the last xbkChat whilst i was sitting at home perhaps unsaitisfied.. from then i kept following the Lectures.

It closed down i remember and i was by the way inspired to build one, which Idea this one carries, and evolved well from then. i hope this lasts i will like, for the true joy lasts also.

Nar-Dev

freedom

ex-BK

how I found this forum

Post04 Apr 2007

About 2 years ago I was browsing the BKs sites in Australia (I am not from there) and there was a BK forum. In that forum someone mentioned about an ex-BK forum going on, her point was that Baba has told her: the seats are still available until the last minute, so claim your number ... and she thought: I am sure some 'ex-BKs' will claim these seats ...

I too wish we could meet one day !! (and hug ..) :shock:.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post15 Apr 2007

To my long lost and now found spiritual Brothers and Sisters! lol!

I was searching the web for yet another spiritual solution to my drudgery of a BK afterlife and researching TM, when I came across the ex-TM group and then I saw there was an ex-BK group. My whole head lit up instantly.

My BK life was a few years ago, and it lasted a few years, but while I was doing it I was as best as I could practicing 24/7 Yoga and constantly studying Gyan and doing Karma Yoga, so it had a huge impact on my life.

After reading some of the threads here it’s like this huge part of my life that I just sort of dropped away or repressed resurfaced and gives me a new meaning and life force and energy.

Love you guys and gals!
Previous

Return to Polls