BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

tom

ex-BK

Re: BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

Post23 Aug 2008

shivshankar wrote: As this religion is the most pure among all now, so there are a lot of My children there. Nevertheless they are not born yet. So My duty is to reveal them. Many of those who are considered to be My children now (BK) indeed have lower number than those who will come in the nearest future.... Shiv through Shankar.

Brother BKDimOk,

You are not holding your promise you gave not to make prophecies on this forum. You must be aware that Admin has put new forum rules for those who claim to be God.

Heal yourself.

shivshankar

working towards unification

Post23 Aug 2008

No no no:).

I do keep my promise. All questions to Him. I am not from those, who like to feel themselves stupid. Nevertheless tomorrow we'll see. May be I do need to find medical care.

shivshankar

Post24 Aug 2008

Om Shanti. Wish all of you spiritual progress and just good luck.

As for me - will look for medical care :).

shivshankar

Post14 Oct 2008

OK, as I said We will return here when I will emerge My role through this Chariot. So My role has started. I will destroy all the impurity in Yagya as well as in the World. All who want to get in this last wagon of this train to paradise are most welcome.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post14 Oct 2008

Get help please.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post15 Oct 2008

Oh goody - God has returned, yet again - hallelujah.
Previous

Return to Splinter Groups