The Inspiration Party

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

The Inspiration Party

Post15 Jul 2007

The Inspiration Party

Although not strictly a splinter group, I thought to add a note about “The Inspiration Party” and ask some questions about its roots or provence, as they are ex-BKs or ex-BKWSU now. This should connected toChanneling and the Psychic Dimension of BKWSU.

As part of the growing mystique of the Brahma Kumaris, it emerges that not only do they believe that God Shiva and their deceased founder Lekhraj Kirpalani is channelled through their mediums, that God Shiva and Lekhraj Kirpalani are able to channel themselves or “overshadow” rank and file BKs during service or to carry out there will, that they fly around the world inspiring others, such as scientists to build nuclear weapons, but also that other deceased members of the BKWSU are spiriting about channelling, inspiring or “overshadowing” rank and file BKs ... and may be others ... to carry out there will.

With their love of parties, this group has been given the name, “The Inspiration Party” and there appears to be some sort of link between them and the BK version of “The Advance Party”, a group of reincarnated BK that the BKWSU believes are building the Golden Age in practical. This group is said to include the deceased leaders Om Radhe, Didi Manohar, may be Lekhraj Kirpalani and other old Sisters and Brothers.

Now, my first observation is that no where during the induction of newcomers into the BKWSU are the newcomers informed that they are, in essence, being set up to be used by spooks as channels in the practise of spiritism within the Brahma Kumaris. I do not think that this is ethical. There is no specific training or control of the phenomenon.

It appears only to be revealed slowly in casual conversion and, perhaps, drip fed through Murlis and Madhuban classes over a period of years. I am quite sure that there are a whole load of BKs that have no idea this is going on, as they teach their Self Management Leadership and Peace of Mind classes. I am quite sure that there are another whole load of BK that would be thrilled to think that they were being used. And I am quite sure that there are a few BKs that claim to be being used, and attract a status from it like some trance messengers when, in fact, they are not.

OK. The questions;
    • Does this concept have any roots in the Murlis/with BapDada or is it the projection/gossip of the BK leadership?
    • Are there any or many quotes to support this?
    • Has anyone experienced this phenomenon, been told that they have experienced it, or seen it happening (I remember it related that Om Radhe, Didi and others come back into mediums soon after they died only)?
    • Could any members of this forum conceivable be channelling or “possessed” by such spirits from time to time or in general (some members have suggested that this forum is inspired)?
    • Could it all be rubbish, just BK legends used to explain away anomalies (such as why Lekhraj Kirpalani, "Mama" and "Didi" died before the End of the World when they were meant to be part of "The 8", Golden Aged Emperors and so on) and used as mind control elements?
Your recollections and churnings, please. What are they doing, what are they up to? Whose minds are they fiddling about with unknow?

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

The Inspiration Party

Post16 Jul 2007

This is a joke, right? The Inspiration Party, i mean.

arjun

PBK

Post16 Jul 2007

ex-l wrote:• Does this concept have any roots in the Murlis/with BapDada or is it the projection/gossip of the BK leadership?

Yes, the concept of Inspiration Party has its roots in the Avyakt Vanis and to some extent in the Sakar Murlis also. I will quote as soon as possible.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

The Inspiration Party & BK spirals

Post16 Jul 2007

Thanks for the feedback by which I note that the Inspiration Party may have it rooted itself out of God's own Avyakt Murlis. So it is not a joke.

I do not recall any of this stuff being part of any BK student chat that I ever heard, therefore any revelations will be enlightening. Right now though, i find myself unable to shake off mutterings in my head related to the name of an alternative rock band from Oldham in Greater Manchester, England called Inspiral Carpets.

This fit of madness led me to discover that the band has an album entitled: Devil Hopping on which there is a song entitled: Party in the Sky. Maybe my mind has been fiddled about with so that I am now a channel in the practise of spiritism within the Brahma Kumaris :!:.

(Apologies but sometimes I allow this stuff to rob me of my better judgement, so in attempt to bring this back on topic).

ex-l asked:
ex-l wrote:• Does this concept have any roots in the Murlis/with BapDada or is it the projection/gossip of the BK leadership?
• Has anyone experienced this phenomenon, been told that they have experienced it, or seen it happening (I remember it related that Om Radhe, Didi and others come back into mediums soon after they died only)?
• Could any members of this forum conceivable be channelling or "possessed" by such spirits from time to time or in general (some members have suggested that this forum is inspired)?
• Could it all be rubbish, just BK legends used to explain away anomalies (such as why Lekhraj Kirpalani, "Mama" and "Didi" died before the End of the World when they were meant to be part of "The 8", Golden Aged Emperors and so on) and used as mind control elements?

And Arjun responded:
arjun wrote:Yes, the concept of Inspiration Party has its roots in the Avyakt Vanis and to some extent in the Sakar Murlis also. I will quote as soon as possible.

So forum members, your recollections and churnings, please. What are they (Inspiration Party) doing, what are they up to? Whose minds are they fiddling about with unknow?

arjun

PBK

Post17 Jul 2007

Although Mama doesn’t possess a body, she continues to make efforts. She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the path to the sinful to become pure. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22-7-72 pg-2, published by BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK; narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
The above Murli must have originally been narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba after Mama left her body 1965.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to Splinter Groups