The Mr Green Kumaris

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

Mr Green

ex-BK

The Mr Green Kumaris

Post10 Sep 2007

We believe that God is regularly entering into a slice of fruit cake I have in my kitchen.

I went into the kitchen to make some tea and there was a sudden red glow coming from the cupboard! I opened the door and my last piece of fruitcake was glowing red and then a booming voice was heard ... Shiva crumb Shiva crumb ... I the crumb am Shiva.

Now, I don't which crumb is Shiva, so naturally I have deemed the whole slice to be the Chariot, and of course the plate is washed and changed daily. Now I see myself as being the main administrator for the organisation ... the MGCKWSU (the Mr Green Cake Kumaris World Spiritual Organisation).

I will update as this miracle unfolds.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Mr Green Cake Kumaris World Spiritual Organisation

Post10 Sep 2007

Once upon a time I was moved by an uncontrollable fit of giggles when I saw a picture of bunch of bananas on one of the Vishnu Party topics.

Hope it is egg-less cake mr.green or it wont meet certain dietary requirements ;).

Thanks for the laugh.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post11 Sep 2007

Mr Greens FAVORITE FRUITCAKE RECIPE

Ingredients:
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
4 large eggs
2 cups dried fruit
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
Nuts
Bottle of whiskey

Sample the whiskey to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again. To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.

Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again. Make sure the whiskey is still okay. Cry another tup.

Turn off the mixer. Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity.

Sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whiskey.

Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window, check the whiskey again and go to bed.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post11 Sep 2007

How Mr Green's band does NOT do it: But there's cake involved ... http://www.funny-videos.co.uk/videomindthecake.html

xxx

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post11 Sep 2007

Heheeh thanks for the recipe, I might just give that go 8) :wink:.

freedom

ex-BK

have some cake too !!!

Post11 Sep 2007

Just what I needed ... to laugh ... Mr. Green our head pastry chef for our Retreat ... :lol:.

bansy

Post12 Sep 2007

I heard that cake made with rum is quite tasty.

Of course, I wouldn't know it for sure :P.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post12 Sep 2007

mr green wrote:Heheeh thanks for the recipe, I might just give that go 8) :wink:.

Glad to see you back up and running Mr Green! Much light to ya ...

xx P

in the night

not sure

Re: The Mr Green Kumaris

Post16 Sep 2007

mr green wrote:We believe that God is regularly entering into a slice of friut cake I have in my kitchen.

Hi mr green.

... just wanted to express my excitement after having heard about "fruit cake Baba" (please, no disrespect :|).

As you know, I am not an ex-BK, more like an ex-everything :lol: :lol: ... nevertheless, i believe in Shiva's incarnation into the fruit cake in your kitchen it sent me visions :shock:.

Can i join the group?? ... I am ... in the night :roll:

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: The Mr Green Kumaris

Post16 Sep 2007

in the night wrote:Can I join the group??

I'd just like to formally state that I am the leader of the Anti-Fruit Cake Baba Committee.

I am very concerned about the accuracy of the labeling on the Fruit Cake Baba and believe there to be extra-added ingredients no listed on the package.

I have strong evidence that the recipe has been changed, that the Fruit Cake factory has been taken over by capitalists, injecting their own brand of additives and preservatives and is no longer not-for-profit. Many individuals report an allergic reaction to these with symptoms of lightheadedness, intoxication and fluctuating mood swings. Prolonged ingestion is proven to cause disruptions in families and the breakdown of close relationships. Sufferers become so addicted that all they want to do is go and work in the Fruit Cake Factory and push them onto others. It is becoming cult-like.

I note that other commentators have suggested that the Baba has in fact left the Fruit Cake, is now in the Banana Loaf, and that the Banana Loaf Baba recipe is closer to the original one ... or may actually be the same.

I strongly suggest that the owners of any Fruit Cake Baba's keep them refrigerated before toasting them and serving them with ghee.
    Could we have an egg free version?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post16 Sep 2007

Although there are strong rumours the ingredients have been changed, I would like to state that only I have access to the original packaging and as such I am the MAIN instrument. So although it might appear obvious the ingredients are now different from the original I would like to state that they are the same.

maybek

BK

Post16 Sep 2007

I thought this group was about raisin' consciousness??

May be I better go for my currants elsewhere.

As a new poster I thought i saw a glimmer of hope.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Sep 2007

mr green wrote:only I have access to the original packaging and as such I am the MAIN instrument.

And so, should we expect this matter to be iced by a 'floury letter' from your attorneys?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post16 Sep 2007

maybek wrote:I thought this group was about raisin' consciousness?? May be I better go for my currants elsewhere. As a new poster I thought I saw a glimmer of hope.

As an old poster, I would like to be the first to welcome you to this forum and hope I can provide you with some currents at least. May be the odd raisin ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Sep 2007

mr green wrote:As an oldposter, I would like to be the first to welcome you to this forum ...

As a fourposter well bedded into this forum, I am sending you a warm welcome too. Pull up a chair beside our oven and have a taste of what it is we are cooking up together!

New ingredients welcome.
Next

Return to Splinter Groups