BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

andrey

PBK

Post23 Nov 2007

Key to succes is detached observer stage.

In the Avyakt Vanis, it is said the key to success is determination.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post23 Nov 2007

andrey wrote:In the Avyakt Vanis, it is said key to success is determination.

If you have this AV, then post some text to see context.

Shiv through Shankar

bkdimok

reforming BK

Last part of the Play

Post04 Dec 2007

Om Shanti.

So, My congratulations to all of you. You did not stop making efforts, nevertheless there were a lot of causes to leave this spiritual path and return to Maya. As a reward, I will give those things which you want most of all. They are; truth, full knowledge, destruction of impurity and establishing of the deity society. So, be ready because a lot of things are to be done.

Shiv through Shankar
PS John, you should be ready more than others.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post04 Dec 2007

:lol:

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post07 Dec 2007

This is part of the problem methinks. "People' think we're conditioned to get a reward for good behaviour. Its something mommy started when she gave us a cookie for being a good child. Now the feelings that come via this posting are the same ...

In order to give a reward to someone, we have to see ourselves as 'superior' to the one we intend to reward - and in Gods' eyes everyone is equal, eh? Why would God reward anyone if He/She sees us all as equals ... so I don't think I can accept this reward as it obviously doesn't come from God ...

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Rewards & Stuff ... & nonsense? Perhaps not nonsense

Post07 Dec 2007

Why do paul's words ring echoes in my head from a bit of nonsense i posted under the title: Shiva Baba's 'pleasures'? Thanks paul & thanks again to button slammer for sharing his thoughts in reply.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post07 Dec 2007

paulkershaw wrote:In order to give a reward to someone we have to see ourselves as 'superior' to the one we intend to reward - and in Gods' eyes everyone is equal eh? Why would God reward anyone if He/She sees us all as equals ... so I don't think I can accept this reward as it obviously doesn't come from God ...

Om Shanti. Dear soul, do you think that everyone is equal in receiving reward? Then why is there 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc places in any competition? This study is also a competition. And you will receive a reward according to your efforts. Of course, everyone is equal for Me, but efforts are not equal. Reward is for efforts. As for accepting or not it's your own will. So it is up to you, however I haven't offered a reward to you yet but you hurry to refuse. Maybe you'll wait a little and see what it is? It is never too late to refuse.
With best wishes Shiv through Shankar

PS I have no sex.
PPS And you too.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post07 Dec 2007

I just know I am gona get in trouble for this post, but hea, some ones gota say it, so I will be the one. Oh dear, OK, here goes. 8)
bkdimok wrote:PS I have no sex. PPS And you too.

:) No, I just cannot, I am walking on thin ice as it is.

But you know what, I like what Shankar said about effort. Its true.

Shankar, keep up the good work, prove to us you are the Real Shankar of the BKs visions by singing us the Murli of Shankar, and we may support you in taking over the BKWSU for its final days.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post09 Dec 2007

bro neo wrote:Shankar, keep up the good work, prove to us you are the Real Shankar of the BKs visions by singing us the Murli of Shankar, and we may support you in taking over the BKWSU for its final days.

Om Shanti. It is great honor for Me that you personally will help Me, if I'll satisfy your desire of proofs. Child, your pride is too big to use it in devotional service. I am saying personally to you now: if you won't stop making stupid things (you know what I am talking about), then your sufferings will be greater at the end of this Play. So My wish to you: take yourself in hands and figure out how you will practically participate in destroying (not literally) and establishing (literally).
Regards,
Shiv through Shankar

in the night

not sure

Final part of the play

Post09 Dec 2007

So, Shankar.. why do you have to destroy people´s hopes also ? .. part of the play??.. anyways..

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Final part of the play

Post09 Dec 2007

in the night wrote: why do you have to destroy people´s hopes also?

Hopes on what?Shiv through Shankar

in the night

not sure

Post09 Dec 2007

:roll: hopes "man", hopes!.. or should i say "deity"??.. . Anyways, I didn´t mean to say that you do so, only that "Shankar" seems to me like an act of Shiva rather than a person. And if Shiva is all benefit there´s no room for creating a competitive and fear-driven spiritual path.
If a soul has firm faith in his/her own eternity, destruction of the current world order must come as a relief from today´s struggle.

john

reforming BK

Post09 Dec 2007

Revised Sakar Murli dated 11/07/03 published by BKs
Shankar only resides in the Subtle Region.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post09 Dec 2007

john wrote:Revised Sakar Murli dated 11/07/03 published by BKs
Shankar only resides in the Subtle Region.

and he has a soul.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post09 Dec 2007

in the night wrote:1. Anyways, I didn´t mean to say that you do so, only that "Shankar" seems to me like an act of Shiva rather than a person.
2. And if Shiva is all benefit there´s no room for creating a competitive and fear-driven spiritual path.
3. If a soul has firm faith in his/her own eternity, destruction of the current world order must come as a relief from today´s struggle.

Om Shanti.
1. You are quiet right.
2. How you will make yourself to become satoprodhan from tamoprodhan? There must be motivations. Competition is a motivation, fear is a motivation, pleasure is a motivation.
3. For most of souls. And it will begining of new life for those who will participate in the practical creating of the Golden Age.
john wrote:Revised Sakar Murli dated 11/07/03 published by BKs: Shankar only resides in the Subtle Region.

Well, My words. Sakar Murli dated 09/12/07: I started to play role of Shankar today. Officially. Before that, there was only image of Shankar in the Subtle Region in order to experience detached observer stage while meditation on him. Now I will teach you through that body.

Shiv through Shankar
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups