BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

Post10 Sep 2007

BKdimok wrote:It doesn't matter. What do you get from this calculation? Also it doesn't matter what PBKs or BKs think about her status in the Golden Age. She made her efforts.

If you don't understand you don't understand fair enough. I cannot go through all the details with you, you have to do your own research.
As for me I prefer to concentrate on MY status in the Golden Age.

You are happy to call yourself as a Chariot of Shiva, really what kind of status will that get you, spreading deceitful information and diverting others away from the truth?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Dadi Prakashmani's Death / Krishna's birth ...?????

Post10 Sep 2007

john wrote:You are happy to call yourself as a Chariot of Shiva, really what kind of status will that get you, spreading deceitful information and diverting others away from the truth?

Dear John. As I see your pride was brushed against. I am sorry but it was. If you don't mind please tell me what deceitful information do I spread? And also WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

With regards, Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post10 Sep 2007

BKdimok wrote:Dear John. As I see your pride was brushed against. I am sorry but it was. If you don't mind please tell me what deceitful information do I spread? And also WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

I am not sure, what you mean by my pride was brushed against? Pride in what?

The deceitful information that you are the Chariot of Shiva, yet have no real knowledge of anything. When Shiva speaks he should at least have some knowledge of his own history within the Yagya, or does he forget between incarnations?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post11 Sep 2007

john wrote:The deceitful information that you are the Chariot of Shiva, yet have no real knowledge of anything. When Shiva speaks he should at least have some knowledge of his own history within the Yagya, or does he forget between incarnations?

Om Shanti. Dear John, you are very good and honest soul. I see your straight will to find out the truth. But it is not for us to decide what He should do and what He shouldn't. As He said to you through ICQ, He is not interested in Yagya history now. What do you mean under real knowledge?

With regards, Shankar

PS today I am going to the festival for 2 weeks. Suppose there will be opportunity to use internet.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post11 Sep 2007

:lol:

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post18 Nov 2007

As soon as I'll open this Shankar's 3 rd eye, everything will be changed. It will happen very soon. So My wish to you is to stay in a detached observer stage and in soul seed stage as well. It can happen in any second. Even he, who participates in this role of Shankar doesn't know the exact time, when his 3 rd eye will be opened. So be eveready. Otherwise you will experience much more sufferings when time will come to change this planet into satoprodhan stage.

Remember Me as a point of light in Paramdham. This is the right method to pass the last exam without sufferings. I am incorporeal One. There is no need to remember Me in a Chariot. Remembering Me in a Chariot you also remember this Chariot. But there is no need in this any more. So remember Me as a point of light and be point of light in this corporeal transport - body.

With love, remembrance and best wishes for you all, Shiv through Shankar.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post18 Nov 2007

I am the highest on high and he is mahadev, the most high amongst deities. His number is 3 rd. So he is closest to Me after Mama and Brahma Baba. Mama is 2 nd and Brahma Baba is st. Only this 3 know their numbers. However Mama had forgotten her number in this birth according to her present role. She will remeber everything about her previous birth in the right time.

Nobody else knows his number. So nobody can claim that he knows his or somebody's number. Of course all of you are My number ones. But it is not in a leteral meaning. Only Brahma Baba is My number one in a leteral meaning. Time to make efforts to achieve 1 st place had ended. Now it is time to be ready for the last exam. Key to succes is a detached observer stage. Wish you to become soul conscious in order to pass without sufferings.

With special Yaad to you, children, eveready souls, who will pass easily the last exam from your incorporeal Father through Shankar.

andrey

PBK

Post19 Nov 2007

If the Supreme Soul speaks through the body, why should he say remember me in Paramdham? At the time of speaking he should be in the body, right? So is it not like cheating, misleading a bit.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post19 Nov 2007

It does not matter where am I when I speak. It matters how you will pass your last exam. I give you the right method to solve your problem. You may chose whatever you want. Listen or not, it is up to you. As well as to suffer or not.

With good wishes and remembrance, your wellwisher Baba through My Chariot.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post19 Nov 2007

Yes, but the cake says different.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post19 Nov 2007

mr green wrote:Yes but the cake says different

You may listen to him if you want.

Shiv through Shankar.

john

reforming BK

Post20 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:With good wishes and remembrance, your wellwisher Baba through My Chariot.

Baba, when are you going to give some new knowledge and answer all our questions?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post20 Nov 2007

Om Shanti. I am going to start last part of this play in December 2007.

Shiv through Shankar

PS This one is very glad that you asked that question, he also was interested.

andrey

PBK

Post22 Nov 2007

Dear Brother dimok,
How do you interpret final exam? We know it is of complete detachemnt, is it the same? Also Baba always gives some temptations in the Murlis, but you seem to just scare us.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post23 Nov 2007

Om Shanti. There are two main types of motivation: positive and negative. Positive: if you will practice you will gain soul conscious, peace, happinnes and will come to the Golden Age. Negative: if you won't practice you will suffer during destruction and won't see the Golden Age ever. Positive is more right, negative is more effective. The main criteria in this last part of My play will be efficacy. So mainly there will be such motivations. But it doesn't mean that there won't be inspiration or temtations as you said.

As for last exam. Key to succes is detached observer stage. As for scaring you, I am not scaring you, I am giving you information. If you have intellect you will use it properly. If no you will be just scared. From body conscious point of view last exam is VERY scarefull. From soul conscious point it is just another part of movie.

Shiv throug Shankar

PS This BKDimok is just watching what is happening
Next

Return to Splinter Groups