Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post03 Jul 2007

You think Shiva is genned up on quantum mechanics?

Or is it just we children have to learn about 21st century physics theory to understand the secrets of the Almighty?

john

reforming BK

Re: reply to beejroop

Post03 Jul 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:Tthanks for your support Bhai. But I am afraid here now one is interested in taking knowledge. We tried a lot to impart knowledge but all the masses over here are restrict their knowledge towards Vishnu Party's history. They just know to pull the legs of each other. They hardly concern to listen and understand ... don't waste your time ... but if you think they can understand your words then go ahead ...

I wouldn't quite put it like that. More that we like to know the complete picture.

To make claims of someone being God is not a small matter.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

Post03 Jul 2007

Dear Brother John,

you are right that we have to think before any decision. Just like when we joined the BKs, we listen the knoweledge and then decided that Shiv is on the earth. If we did not get this knowledge, then how can we deside that Shiv is on earth or not?

So Brother, before taking a decision, we have to read the theory of our Father. Here so many members want to know some different topic, there is no meaning to that. Some members ask what happened in 1998 with the PBKs, what did Mr Patel did, and so on. Here members only talking what ever he listen to from other members.

In 1998 newspaper published so many stories are against Mr. Dixit but here, PBK members think that all these were wrong. Without any proof, media can not print stories against a person. So what ever happened in past, we have to forget it and we have to move ahead.

So, if members want a healthy discussion, then they should have to come to a topic regarding the divine knowledge. In last 70 years we only read Murli and Murli, but what have we received? Something new? No ...

So if you want to change world, you want need knowledge.

Param shanti ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Jul 2007

Sakshi,

one learns an awful lot about an individual or an organization by looking at what they do, rather than what they say. Or by continuing to ask them a question they do not want to answer, to observe their reaction to it. Rather than allowing them to run their pre-recorded tape.

I agree with John that to claim one is God, as we are told ex-BK, ex-PBK Mr Patel or his followers do, we can surely have a right to high expectations of moral and ethical standards?

When you care to discuss the history of the Vishnu Party, I will be very interested to listen. You cannot separate the "produce", your knowledge, from the source of it.

Where you personally went wrong was in wanting to lecture at us what you wanted to lecture us on; without joining in the discussion naturally, showing respect and taking the pulse.

Apart from more data, what have any Vishnu Party manifest?

john

reforming BK

Re: reply

Post03 Jul 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:So if you want to change world, you want need knowledge.

Exactly, that is why it is of paramount importance to check the credentials. It is not just a story we are recieving, but something that could change our lives.

I feel it is normal and natural to know the history and origins of a spiritual group. I think most groups are more than willing to share this, and thus readers will be thinking, "why are the Vishnu Party being different on this matter?".

Maybe, they would become as someone would investing in a new business, wanting to know the credentials and history of the businessman they are going to deal with. After all is this not a more important investment than a normal business?

beejroop

My Post on " Science and Vishnu Party" Removed Del

Post04 Jul 2007

I want to make you all aware that my post on " Science and Vishnu Party" has been removed deliberately. This is a method to curb spreading of new knowledge which is true.

Beejroop

john

reforming BK

Re: My Post on " Science and Vishnu Party" Removed

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop wrote:I want to make you all aware that my post on "Science and Vishnu Party" has been removed deliberately. This is a method to curb spreading of new knowledge which is true.

Would it be best to check with Admin before jumping to conclusions? Maybe it's just been moved?

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jul 2007

I think you'll find this already in the Vishnu Party thread.

Page 14.

bansy

Post04 Jul 2007

Beejroop,

I checked. Your post has been merged into the Vishnu Party thread.

You should be more considerate instead of posting complaints and making allegations. that is very unspiritual of you. It can show you have very little regard for members here.

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jul 2007

bansy wrote:I checked. Your post has been merged into the Vishnu Party thread. You should be more considerate instead of posting complaints and making allegations. that is very unspiritual of you.

Maybe even a touch paranoid. I am sure everyone is welcoming of your posts and efforts.

bansy

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop

Now you are just being like a child, throwing a tantrum and reposting the same thread all over the subforums.

Please consult Sakshi Delhi on how to best conduct using the forum.

beejroop

Post04 Jul 2007

Dear Brother ex-BK ( Bansy) and Dear Brother John,

I welcome all your harsh comments on me .

Beejroop

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop wrote:I welcome all your harsh comments on me.

I welcome your silliness :D.

beejroop

Post04 Jul 2007

Sweet Brother John and Sweet Sister Bansy

All Truths Look Silly at the First Sight. I welcome your nice comments again. At least it will take out some ills within you .Keep on posting and I shall keep on welcoming.

Beejroop

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop wrote:All Truths Look Silly at the First Sight. I welcome your nice comments again. At least it will take out some ills within you .Keep on posting and I shall keep on welcoming.

Why did you post so many times that your post was removed? Can you not accept that it was just moved and that you made a mistake?
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups