Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post04 Jul 2007

If its not One, its another ...

beejroop

Post04 Jul 2007

What is a mistake and what is not can only be judged, paul? I believe this forum is running on the moral policing of John , Bansy and Paulrekshaw. Too much policing and administering will yield no good.

However , I still welcome your posts and shall keep on welcoming those as those do not impact me to react.

Beejroop

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop wrote:What is a mistake and what is not can only be judged, paul?

You accused the Admin of removing your post, that was a mistake, with all your higher learning and logic has commonsense done a runner?
I want to make you all aware that my post on " Science and Vishnu Party" has been removed deliberately. This is a method to curb spreading of new knowledge which is true.

This is absolutely false and a nasty allegation to make.

beejroop

Post04 Jul 2007

Dear Sweet Brother John,

I wish you will remember your original sweet light divine form and get cool down. It will instill within you more empathy. I am sending you my best wishes vibes.

Beejroop

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop wrote:I wish you will remember your original sweet light divine form and get cool down. It will instill within you more empathy.I am sending you my best wishes vibes.

Dear sweet Brother beejroop

Thank you for your concern, but I am absolutely cooled down.

Now, are you able to apologise for your false accusations or is that beneath you?

beejroop

Post04 Jul 2007

Dear Divine and Sweet Brother John ( Reforming BK),

Are you forcing me to apologise as per your own subjective code of moral policing ?

I sense your ego is not allowing you to cool down so you are getting irritated. I wish you that you remember your divine form in the Param Dham and you will soon become absolutely normal.

Beejroop

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop wrote:Are you forcing me to apologise as per your own subjective code of moral policing?

I am not forcing you but asking you for your own sake. Are you humble enough to do it?
I wish you that you remember your divine form in the Param Dham and you will soon become absolutely normal.

Why did you not take your own advice and remember your own divine form before making false allegations against others who are here?
I sense your ego is not allowing you to cool down so you are getting irritated.

Is that the same sense that made you believe your post had been removed, by now you should know it is unreliable.

arjun

PBK

Post04 Jul 2007

Omshanti.

I wish to suggest that whenever a new member starts a new post and if it moved to another section or thread, he should be informed about the same so that this step does not disturb or annoy him/her. I think the old members of this forum should take the experiment/adventure of 'beejroop' in their stride. :wink:

By the way, for those who do not know the meaning of 'beejroop' it means 'seed-form' or 'seed-like' :)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

admin

site admin

Post04 Jul 2007

To avoid any such criticism, no posts are deleted except where the software malfunctions and publishes two copies of the same message;
    Duplicate posts (cross-posting in multiple forums) will be moved to the Lost Property thread.
    Posts on the same topic can and will be merged into already existing threads.
    Where a user posts two or more consecutive posts, they will be merged into one.
None of the individuals accused by beejroop were involved in making the Admin decision to move or merge the Vishnu Party topic.

Because of a history of cross-posting (repeatedly posting the same messages in different forums) and advertising, Vishnu Party discussion is limited to this topic until members of this group show an interest in joining in discussions.

It would appear that beejroop is mokshakiprapti and joined as a PBK whereas they are, in fact, a Vishnu Party member. If user beejroop would like to confirm if this is so, and that they are also a member of the Vishnu Party, then it will help re-establish good relationships.

Would members of the Vishnu Party please read the Forum guideline topics in the Admin forum.

Thank you.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

reply to all

Post04 Jul 2007

bansy wrote:Now you are just being like a child, throwing a tantrum and reposting the same thread all over the subforums. Please consult Sakshi Delhi on how to best conduct using the forum.

Dear Sister ...

This is sakshi and I am here to tell everyone that we as a institution have given authority to him (beejroop) to answer you all. As you all face problems in interacting (barrier of communication) and because I am not good enough to communicate with you all in English.

But I am keeping my eyes on every post he has made so far and i think he has commented no wrong. i have read his first post, which i believe the administrator deleted, but i think everyone should listen to him calmly because every word of that post is right. Even we are thinking to add that message to our Website.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: reply to all

Post04 Jul 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:I am here to tell everyone that we as an institution have given authority to him (beejroop) to answer you all.

Why did he join as a PBK then? Do you allow PBKs to speak on behalf of the Vishnu Party?

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: Science and Spiritual Knowledge of Vishnu Party

Post04 Jul 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:
beejroop wrote: I was in the BK for a substantial period since 1984 and in PBK since 1999 and now just two days back I have gone through The Knowledge of Vishnu Party and it is my experience of last two days which I am experiencing through my "vichar Sakar manthan of science" and gaining sweet meditational experience through The Knowledge of Vishnu Party, I can certainly say that it is the "True Knowledge".

Discuss being one of the the crucial operative words.

Had a book of silly questions once.
    Q: What smells most in a chemists shop?
    A: Your nose.
Me? i smelt a rat yesterday.

beejroop

No Smell , No rat , I am now member of Vishnu Party

Post04 Jul 2007

Dear Esteemed Members of Brahmakumaris Info, divine Brothers and Sisters,

There is no rat and no smell. I was PBK when I had joined this forum on 29 Jun 2007 and now I am convinced that Vishnu Party's Knowledge is truly scientific, so I have joined them and I confirm it again that I am a member of Vishnu Party and have faith in Param Pita. So no suspicion left.

I welcome you all to the Vishnu Party as it is really very sweet experience. Forget about history etc. Experience the divine truth.

Beejroop

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: No Smell , No rat , I am now member of Vishnu Party

Post04 Jul 2007

beejroop wrote:There is no rat and no smell. I was PBK when I had joined this forum on 29 Jun 2007 and now I am convinced that Vishnu Party's Knowledge is truly scientific so I have joined them and I confirm it again that I am a member of Vishnu Party and have faith in Param Pita. So no suspicion left. I welcome you all to the Vishnu Party as it is really very sweet experience. Forget about history etc. Experience the divine truth.

Of course, there are no smells and no rats - this is cyberspace in which Admin patrol with no need for lathis. To paraphrase the message I get: ... No individuals were involved in making the Admin decision to move or merge the Vishnu Party topic.

Thanks for the invite maybe i take you up on it one day. All the best.

beejroop

Post04 Jul 2007

You are most welcome to join us. Wish that the day come fast

Best Wishes

Beejroop
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups