Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

alladin

no label

take it as a suggestion

Post09 Aug 2007

Brother Abek, I don't want you to be unhappy :wink:

I perfectly understand your feeling about the getto and the stench. However, there are many topics on the Forum you can choose to invest your energy on, rather than cruising around the slums. Sorry if I did not write you this in pm. Neither do I want to sound like your "mum". But I really feel that since time and energy are limited for all of us, we should utilize the freedom and wisdom we have to choose our company, and not indulge in debates and arguments that are just draining and, possibly, created to vampyrize those who fall into such a trap. Have fun and contribute as you usually can somewhere else!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Aug 2007

bansy wrote:Are you attending the centre every day? As you are new, can you share with us what it is at the centre. And also meeting the Supreme Father?

... and also, what the disciplines and darna that being a Vishnu Party member entail? If any.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post09 Aug 2007

new knowledge wrote:Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit for the first time in the history of BKWSU world declared that Avyakt Vanis are not direct spoken versions of God Shiva (the Supreme Father). Now the time has arrieved to go a step ahead. As a member of Vishnu Party (Ahmedabad), I dare to declare that not only Avyakt Vanis but Sakar Murlis are also not direct spoken versions of ShivBaba (the Supreme Father). Avyakt Vanis as well as Sakar Murlis are\were delivered by Lekhraj Brahma (through God rays).

I do not wish to dominate Sakar Murlis & Avyakt Vanis, but they are not direct Shrimat. It is stated in Murli that 'Murli Baap ko pahechaannay kee laathee hain' means through Murlis (& Avyakt Vanis) we can identify the Supreme Father, but all and all secrets of knowledge are not hidden in Murlis & Avyakt Vanis. So many times it is stated in Murlis 'Baap baith samjhaate hai' meaning the (Supreme) Father teaches us face to face. Thus Shrimat is received from the Father sitting before Him face to face. Now is reading printed Murlis & Avyakt Vanis equivalent to direct versions of the Supreme Father, I e, Shrimat, received by sitting before him face to face???

Does the highlighted section and your later question imply that there is a/the Supreme Father presently on earth from whom direct Shrimat can be heard?

Does the Vishnu Party have access to this Supreme Father?

Do you mean that you do not wish to dismiss what the BKs and PBKs take to be Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis; or does the word dominate have some other significance?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 Aug 2007

Yes my dear bro abk, the (not 'a') Supreme Father in corporeal form (& not incorporeal through corporeal medium) is delivering Shrimat sitting before children face to face. The Supreme Father Himself must have to become corporeal to sit before children.

Bro I mean I do not wish to disregard Murlis & Avyakt Vanis. Please neglect the word 'dominate'. Thanks for brilliant query.

beejroop

Post09 Aug 2007

new knowledge wrote:Bro I mean I do not wish to disregard Murlis & Avyakt Vanis. Please neglect the word 'dominate'. Thanks for brilliant query.

Yes, we do not disregard Murli and Avyakt Vani but those are not the direct Shrimat of ShivBaba. New Knowledge Bhai is correct.
bansy wrote:Are you attending the centre every day? As you are new, can you share with us what it is at the centre. And also meeting the Supreme Father?
ex-l wrote:... and also, what the disciplines and darna that being a Vishnu Party member entail? If any.

There is no need to attend Centre Class everyday. Sakar Baap or Maa se milkar power le liya or Divya Yoga ki anubhuti hui. Baaki Sab Sankalp or Sneh Se chalta hai. We follow purity but we say that whole Sangamyug is Amrit Vela so need not wake at 4 am like Hathyogis.

Everything is Sahaj here. Its important to recognise Maa and Baap here and The Knowledge of divine world and our divine form and meditation with our own divine form, thats what we were and thats what we have to become. Baaki its important to give message to everybody so that nobody should say" Baap aaya aur aapne bataya nahin"( God came and nobody told us).

Beejroop

heshe

reforming BK

Post09 Aug 2007

You folks are confusing me now. Where the hell is god speaking from now? How many people are saying Shiva speaks through them? Mad as a cut snake the lot of you. Vishnu parties; Baba parties; this group' that group. What i have learnt is that god is mine and I do not need some group to go through. Stark raving bonkers people :lol:.

There's a party in my head anyone want to join? :roll:

john

reforming BK

Post09 Aug 2007

beejroop wrote:Yes, we do not disregard Murli and Avyakt Vani but those are not the direct Shrimat of ShivBaba. New Knowledge Bhai is correct.
Beejroop

Then what is Murli and Avyakt Vani to Vishnu Party, what role does Dada Lekhraj play in the Vishnu Party story?

If it is not from God Father then what is the point of knowing Murli and Avyakt Vani?

beejroop

Post09 Aug 2007

john wrote:Then what is Murli and Avyakt Vani to Vishnu Party, what role does Dada Lekhraj play in the Vishnu Party story? If it is not from God Father then what is the point of knowing Murli and Avyakt Vani?

Murli and Avyakt Vani are only a support to Vishnu Party. Its not a mandatory teaching to follow. Its a support to do Sewa because BKs and PBKs only understand Murli.

For us, Murli and Avyakt Vani are the discourses told by the Dada Lekhraj himself who use to receive GodRays (That's why its said many a times locks due to GodRays (Godrej) will open one day by Parampita himself).

Dada Lekhraj is just like many other spirits roaming in three elemental astral body in the universe. We are going to be much beyond that
heshe wrote:You folks are confusing me now. :? Where the hell is god speaking from now How many people are saying Shiva speaks through them?

Better come out of confusion dear Brother, there is only one Shiva who comes only once to transform the world.

If your part will be there to go to Paramdham in Divine lok you will join Vishnu Party. Otherwise, you will roam around as spirits in the lower lokas. We wish that you should go to higher lokas, not just enjoying worldly parties on the earth
john wrote:Then what is Murli and Avyakt Vani to Vishnu Party, what role does Dada Lekhraj play in the Vishnu Party story? If it is not from God Father then what is the point of knowing Murli and Avyakt Vani?

Murli and Avyakt Vani are only a support to Vishnu Party. Its not a mandatory teaching to follow. Its a support to do Sewa because BKs and PBKs only understand Murli.

For us, Murli and Avyakt Vani are the discourses told by the Dada Lekhraj himself who use to receive GodRays (That's why its said many a times locks due to GodRays (Godrej) will open one day by Parampita himself).

Dada Lekhraj is just like many other spirits roaming in three elemental astral body in the universe. We are going to be much beyond that

john

reforming BK

Post09 Aug 2007

beejroop wrote:For us Murli and Avyakt Vani are the discourses told by the Dada Lekhraj himself who use to receive GodRays( Thats why its called many a times locks due to GodRays ( Godrej) will open one day by Parampita himself). Dada Lekhraj is just like many other spirits raoming in three elemental astral body in the universe. We are going to be much beyond that

What do you mean by God rays?

Why was Dada Lekhraj chosen by God Father to reveal Murli, is he going to join the Vishnu Party?
If your part will be there to go to Paramdham in Divine lok you will join Vishnu Party

What will we do in Paramdham, how will we enjoy ourselves?

beejroop

Post09 Aug 2007

john wrote:What do you mean by God rays? Why was Dada Lekhraj chosen by God Father to reveal Murli, is he going to join the Vishnu Party? What will we do in Paramdham, how will we enjoy ourselves?

To know more details please visit Ahmedabad Centre

john

reforming BK

Post09 Aug 2007

beejroop wrote:To know more details please visit Ahmedabad Centre

Beejroop,

I am a little scared that you would start arguing and fighting me, if I even accidentely spoke out of line. So far i could not put my trust in such a situation.

beejroop

Post09 Aug 2007

john wrote:I am a little scared that you would start arguing and fighting me, if I even accidentely spoke out of line. So far I could not put my trust in such a situation.

Brother, I am not scary. I am very docile be heart but I am certainly harsh for those who act extra smart and there are many in this forum whose main aim is not to understand knowledge but to unncessarily poke to show their extra intelligence and extra smartness. I do not wnat to name them. But I very well understand that your questions are very genuine but I request you to come to Ahmedabad to understand The Knowledge if you wnat to grow spiritually. Time is running fast my Brother

Please do not scare if you are genuinely interested. Others will be driven away because I sense their asuri attitude.

Beejroop

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 Aug 2007

My dear bro John, Brahma, Vishnu & Shankar are worth not a penny according to Murli point. But the Supreme Father is superior to these 3 idols. So why are you so interested in Lekhraj Brahma? It's not that his role is negligible. But Shrimat is direct versions of the Supreme Father in his own body without entering in any other Chariot. Every human soul has his own limitations, so by taking support of any other soul's body, it would not be possible for the Supreme Father to emerge His complete powers & divinity. He do not take support of any Chariot & enters in His own body & makes His body divine & subtle step by step so that His coplete powers & divinity may emerge. But this is not possible in any Chariot.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Aug 2007

new knowledge wrote:But the Supreme Father is superior to these 3 idols.

Which Supreme Father ... which Brahma? Please state clearly.

john

reforming BK

Post09 Aug 2007

new knowledge wrote:My dear bro John, Brahma, Vishnu & Shankar are worth not a penny according to Murli point. But the Supreme Father is superior to these 3 idols. So why are you so insterested in Lekhraj Brahma?

Actually I am not that interested in Lekhraj Brahma, I just wanted to know how Vishnu Party could justify quoting Murlis when they say they are not from God. Surely you should only be quoting words from your ShivaBaba (Mr Patel). What use is Murli, if it is not the word of GodFather? No use at all.
    When did ShivaBaba (Mr Patel) realise he was the Supreme Father?
    Was it before/after becoming a BK or PBK?
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups