Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post13 Jan 2008

bansy wrote:Actually I do not think you can get very far with discussions in the PBK section as Gyan is steeped in the Gita and Mahabharat.

However, could you enlightened us churnings from the Vishnu Party and how the Vedas and Upanishads play a greater part in the "truth". Please do this in a slow and steady way as I am sure many of us (esp myself :P) is quite new to this area. Do it at your own pace.

Thanks for suggestions. Actually Vishnu Party refers Ved-Shashras, Upanishads & also Murlis & Avyakt Vanis for better understanding of Godly knowledge as most of topmost 108 souls have their physical birth in India, an Indian cultural & Hindu background and majority of them currently have BKWSU background; so they could easily understood Shrimat using the terminology of Hindu scriptures like Ved-Shashras & Murlis & Avyakt Vanis.

But the Vishnu Party knowledge is not the combination of Murlis, Avyakt Vanis & Ved-Shashras. The Vishnu Party knowledge is much more than that. Both Murlis as well as Ved-Shashras have limited sense of meaning & cannot be considered as Shrimat.

As long as we are corporeal beings, we could not understand all & all secrets of perfect Godly knowledge; nor the complete Godly knowledge could express itself in this Corporeal World of 'movie-talkie format'.

As we proceed from the Corporeal World to the Subtle, the Casual & finally to the Incorporeal World, our capacity to understand real Godly knowledge increases step by step & finally in the Incorporeal World, we become the embodyment of teachings of Shrimat, i.e, the embodyment of truth-etarnity-bliss (Sat-Chit-Aanand Swarup).

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post13 Jan 2008

Is it rational to bound our intellectualism to only churning of Murlis & Avyakt Vanis? Should we not look beyond Murlis & Avyakt Vanis? Is BKWSU the only one path for the betterment of the world?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

Post29 Jul 2008

Dear Admin, please delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous membership anactive account 'new world' as I've cut all my relations with Vishnu Party.

warrior

working towards unification

Post29 Jul 2008

new knowledge wrote:Dear Admin, please delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous membership anactive account 'new world' as I've cut all my relations with Vishnu Party.

Dear Brother new know,

So are you an ex-VP now?

Just asking because I am curious about why did you leave Vishnu Party. Maybe you could give us some insides as what is Vishnu Party up to now and how is the churning of Knowledge going between their members.

Regards,
warrior

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post31 Jul 2008

Dear Admin, what's problem. Why did you not delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous inactive account 'new world'?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post31 Jul 2008

new knowledge wrote:Dear Admin, what's problem. Why did you not delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous inactive account 'new world'?
Admin via PM wrote:We cannot find any record of any user new world. Please indicate.

What a strange fact!!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post31 Jul 2008

The membership is still there but it is not listed in the memberlist ... new world? Don't ask me how or why, I don't know.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

Post09 Aug 2008

param shanti,

Dear souls, I want to show some thing different knowledge because BK and PBK have bound our thinking power. You have to think that from where did you come from. If you think that Parmadham is about sak, star and sun then you have to think again.

Vishnu Party has added this file from which you will get proper guidance. please go through the link and see how big our universe is.

We think that Oaramdham is here above Sun but in this universe there are more than 10,000 thousand surya mandal. We are thinking about only one surya mandal. There are so many galaxies and all galaxies have their own life because of improper knowledge, we thnk we are only one in universe.

When god comes to earth they give the whole knowledge of universe not only limited earth. So Vishnu Party gives The Knowledge of 10,000 of creation & destruction of universe, how this created, who creates and why created.

Please download following the link and think what science and Vishnu Party say about this whole universe.

http://discoveryofnewworld.com/FantasticTrip.zip

I have some images from nasa which show that how big our universe is. You will find that from these views, BKs & PBKs pradasni photo seems to be different. Universe is infinite but BK had made tham limited.

param shanti
Previous

Return to Splinter Groups