Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

Post03 Jan 2007

The picture file is very small and hard to see. Have you got a larger one?

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

Post03 Jan 2007

arjun wrote:Which miracle are you talking about?

Om Shanti dear Brother

We are taking about miracles, some tv programs show us this magic.
    In Zee News - Kal Lapal Mahakal - sunday 11.30 am
    In Star One - Manoo Ya Na Mano - friday 11.00 pm
We can see on these programs that there is some power that is making these miracles, why cant you and I do that? There are so many things which normal people do not know about this. But we are not normal human beings and we have the answers for this question because we are the seed souls of the world. We must have this answer.

admin

site admin

Admin notice

Post03 Jan 2007

This is an Administration notice

We apologize for interrupting this topic thread but;

1. Image files. The forum software is unable to accept large image files. This is intentional and cannot be fix. It is to stop individuals loading large images that would spoil the forum for those on slow internet connection. The largest image it will accept is 450 x 300 pixels. Any larger images will be automatically reduced.

2. Image hosting. If you wish to present an image use one of the many free image hosting services on the internet and link to it there. If do not have your own hosting, mail it to the site Admin to host, or relevant images can be stored in the Encyclopedia section.

3. Vishnu Party. All Vishnu Party discussion will be limited to this thread until it is established what the connection between the BKs and BKWSU philosophy.

4. Spam. Individuals are strongly encouraged not to spam or flood either the forum or personal message system with advertising. Any abuses will be dealt as such and post moved to the Lost Property topic.

This thread as been cleaned up. All Vishnu Party discussion moved here and a number of irrelevant and duplicate posts removed, as above.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect to all parties, please note that;
    • BrahmaKumaris.Info is a support and discussion site for BKs, ex-BKs and those interested in discussing, or having been affected by, BKWSU philosophy, practise and lifestyle of which PBKs are considered part of and made welcome.
    • It is also for such individuals to broadly discuss any non-BK issues from a BK point of view.
    • Without passing judgement, it is not however a general discussion site for spiritual matters nor an open forum for religious evangelism.
The reasons for this are simple. This is a unique forum that is worth protecting. We need to maintain focus and the focus on on the BKs knowledge and lifestyle. Alternative spiritual discussion forums are already provided for elsewhere on the internet by others.

john

reforming BK

Re: reply

Post04 Jan 2007

We are taking about miracles, some tv programs show us this magic.
    In Zee News - Kal Lapal Mahakal - sunday 11.30 am
    In Star One - Manoo Ya Na Mano - friday 11.00 pm
We can see on these programs that there is some power that is making these miracles, why cant you and I do that? There are so many things which normal people do not know about this. But we are not normal human beings and we have the answers for this question because we are the seed souls of the world. We must have this answer.

Is anyone able to follow this at all? Who is doing the miracles? Is it Vishnu Party, ShivaBaba, some guru, I am lost ...

tinydot

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

I am lost, too! :roll:

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

tinydot wrote:I am lost, too! :roll:

My guess is it will be about some yogi or fakir performing siddhi 'miracles' and it looks like the point the Sister wants to make is that the 'miracle workers' are working with spooks. But that you have to wait until tomorrow's episode to find out.

If so, it is not really relevant to the BKs or PBKs. Sakshi, please. We are vey happy to have you here, and I am sorry if I am challending, but why waste our time having to waiting for tomorrow? If you want tell us something, just tell us.

But first, let's talk about the connection between the Vishnu Party and the BKs/PBKs.

Thanks.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

INFO ABOUT VISHNUPARTY AHMEDABAD

Post04 Jan 2007

Om Shanti, dear souls,

I have observed that many souls would like to know how we are linked with the BKs and the PBKs. But for your information, we are not personally linked with either of these institutions. We have our own institution and have different knowledge which is different from that of the BKs and PBKs. But we have gone through their knowledge.

The founder of our institution is Mr Dashrathbhai Patel, which is believed to be the direct Supreme Father (Shiva). The Whole World has been emerged from him.. That is why whatever knowledge is being provided by him is true and factual, which no one can challenge nor can it be interpreted by anyone.

How does this whole World Drama come into existence? He tells the beginning, middle and end of the The Drama. How our souls was created and how we have come into this body of 5 elements. This entire knowledge can only be given by God, not by any other soul on Earth. Not only this, he is the only one who can speak about and teach meditation which can not only transform the 5 Element body into Supreme Element (Param Tatva) but can also change the whole world into Heaven.

Even in the Murlis, it has been mentioned to expose the Supreme Father in front of the whole World. But if God is a jyotibindu, or incorporeal, then whom to expose? THis is for sure that this whole knowledge cannot be given by anayone, not even in the Murlis or scriptures.

This is direct Godly knowledge.

Thank you.

Sakshi.

http://www.discoveryofnewworld.com

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

Excellent news ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: INFO ABOUT VISHNUPARTY AHMEDABAD

Post04 Jan 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote: THE FOUNDER OF OUR INSTITUTION IS Mr. DASHRATHBHAI Patel WHO IS BELIEVED TO BE THE DIRECT SUPREME Father (Shiva) WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN EMERGED FROM HIM, THATS WHY WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE IS BEING PROVIDED BY HIM IS TRUE AND FACT WHICH NO ONE CAN CHALLENGE NOR CAN BE INTERPRET BY ANY ONE.

So you are saying that Mr. Dashrathbhai Patel is God the creator of the World? It is not true that he was a BK and then a PBK before starting up in business for himself?

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

Post04 Jan 2007

Om Shanti,

I am sorry to say but you should first listen his knowledge and philosophy then give any kind of comment. For your information, your so called founder of PBK Virinder Dixit went into the BKs. What are you trying to proof by quoting that he had gone in BK and PBK? Every person is free to go any where as he wish this does not make any different in his belief and knowledge, :roll: :roll:.

do not speak without thinking, bye bye ...

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

ooooooohh :lol:

Hey, no need to take things personally. Questions are asked only to clarify matters, not to offend.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:sorry to say but you should first listen his knowledge and philosophy then give any kind of comment. For your information, your so called founder of PBK Virinder Dixit went into the BKs. What are you trying to proof by quoting that he had gone in BK and PBK?

Firstly, Virendra Dev Dixit is not my leader nor has he anything to do with this site. I am an ex-BK and not a PBK.

Secondly, the connection between the Vishnu Party and the BKs/PBKs makes it of interest. It is a positive point not a negative.
    • What we are trying to understand is, what are the social, philosophical, spiritual and historical connections between the VPs, BKs and PBKs?
I will be honest, I have no interest is he has no connection with them and I am not going to listen unless I know.

You say that he is God Shiva ... we know there is a connection. What is it? Perhaps you should start with the history of your group and why it broke away from the BKs/PBKs.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

reply to our message

Post04 Jan 2007

Om Shanti

dear please note, history is always painful but future should be clear and bright. At present what ever he does for Vishwa Parivartan is a great effort. We have to support for that, you can support by your positive thought to change the world.

What is our aim? To change the world, so try it.

Bye

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jan 2007

sorry to say but you should first listen his knowledge and philosophy then give any kind of comment. For your information, your so called founder of PBK Virinder Dixit went into the BKs. What are you trying to proof by quoting that he had gone in BK and PBK?

Dear Sakshi

There is no point getting upset over comments put. Please bear in mind this is a very resourceful group, if you expect facts to remain hidden, which are already within the public domain, I don't think that will be possible. So regards the Vishnu Party, I think it is best to remain transparent and not get upset if some poster already knows certain elements.

You will find users of the forum are interested in things beyond just The Knowledge imparted by the various factions, such as the history and evolvement of the group. The whole package if you like.
and at present what ever he do for vishwa parivartan is great effort , we have to support

Can you explain what is 'vishwa parivartan'? This is a global community and not Indian/Hindu centric, so certain terms may not be familiar.
THE FOUNDER OF OUR INSTITUTION IS Mr. DASHRATHBHAI Patel WHO IS BELIEVED TO BE THE DIRECT SUPREME Father (Shiva) WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN EMERGED FROM HIM, THATS WHY WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE IS BEING PROVIDED BY HIM IS TRUE AND FACT WHICH NO ONE CAN CHALLENGE NOR CAN BE INTERPRET BY ANY ONE.

What do you mean by 'no one can challenge'? Are we not allowed to ask questions and just have to accept everything that comes from Mr Patels mouth?

tinydot

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

Sister Sakshi,

Om Shanti! Do you use the same greetings?

Please explain an apparrent contradiction I got with regards to the information you provided.

BK/PBK believes that Shiva is Incorporeal and uses a body like Dada Lekraj or Virendra Dev Dixit. From your information, you assert that Mr. Patel is Shiva. Was Mr. Patel corporeal (that is, he took a re-birth through a human womb)? If yes, do you then believe that God is corporeal?

Your clarification is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
We are talking about miracles, some tv programs show us this magic.

I hope Mr. Patel is not a magician ...
Even in the Murlis, it has been mentioned to expose the Supreme Father in front of the whole World. But if God is a jyotibindu, or incorporeal, then whom to expose? This is for sure that this whole knowledge cannot be given by anayone, not even in the Murlis or scriptures.

You can probably ask that question to Virendra Dev Dixit. I thought this line is the "selling piece" of PBKs.

Sakshi, I am afraid you need to convince us very hard and perhaps give us some "unique selling piece".
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups