Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: English animated cd link

Post08 Sep 2007

Om. First time saw your avatar picture. Looks like it is from ISKCON books, am I right? And also please answer one question: how many members of Visnu Party are in the World?

With regards, Shankar

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

avatar picture. Looks like it is from ISKCON

Post09 Sep 2007

BKdimok wrote:Om. First time saw your avatar picture. Looks like it is from ISKCON books, am I right? And also please answer one question: how many members of Visnu Party are in the World?

It is indeed in the ISKCON publications that i have read numbers of magnitude such as some of the Vishnu Party members post.

Shankar, while we await the response, will you be sharing with us any thoughts you have so far about the Vushnu Party? (i guess its a bit cheeky to ask and so i beg your pardon, but curiousity gets the better of me: spoken in abbeykay's child stage :oops:).

BTW, thanks to the Vishnu Party members for their recent posts.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: avatar picture. Looks like it is from ISKCON

Post09 Sep 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:Shankar, while we await the response, will you be sharing with us any thoughts you have so far about the Vushnu Party?

Om Shanti. Don't know anything about them. This why I asked question about quantity of their members. I suppose that from that depends is there need to meet their leader or not. If there are 500 members I suppose there is no need. If more than 2000 I guess may be it will happen. Just collecting information. If you or smb from their group will tell me what are they doing I can express my thoughts. I guess they are intrested in new members:)

Shankar

ex-l

ex-BK

Vishnu Party numbers

Post09 Sep 2007

BKdimok wrote:This why I asked question about quantity of their members. I suppose that from that depends is there need to meet their leader or not.

From what we have gathered, all they are looking for is 108 "seed soul" members. Their leader Dashrath Patel has built a building with one room for each one ... but they have not found them all yet. Or more to the point, they have neither found them all AND some members have left already. Mainly disaffected ex-BK/ex-PBKs like Mr Patel himself.

From what I gather, there is the usual pattern of "failed" predictions and in reply to any requests for hard information, all one receives is a barrage of insults or arguments by return.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 Sep 2007

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti. Don't know anything about them. This why I asked question about quantity of their members.

Brothers abek & BKdimok, thanks. BKdimok, I cannot understand why are you interested in quantity of Vishnu Party members? It's also stated in Murli, 'Yahaan bheed kaa kaayadaa naheen hai' meaning mob gathering is not allowed here.

And you could trace Vishnu Party point of view in the articles in this threads & in the thread 'Bridge between Vishnu Party & Shankar Party' & in our websites refered in these threads from time to time.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Sep 2007

Ha!

I do not get answered too ... why do Vishnu Party memebrs use Murli quotes (which essentially they do not really believe) to pull the wool over BKs eye? Why is quantity important? Its about credibility new knowledge.

I am not convinced that the "Vishnu Party is anything more than Mr and Mrs Patel, their two kids and who ever Mr Patel hires to do his ... "work" ... on Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs.

I wish Dashrath Patel would humble himself to displaying SOMETHING ... ANYTHING ... that would give him some crediblity on this forum.
    Where are these super powers Supreme Beings are meant to have!?!

tinydot

ex-BK

Re: visit link

Post10 Sep 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:this is first English VCD*. Please visit this site; VCD* link.

I fell asleep before getting to the middle of the video clip. It was so boring.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post10 Sep 2007

new knowledge wrote:BKdimok, I cannot understand why are you interested in quantity of Vishnu Party members?

Dear soul, Om Shanti. I am not asking you to understand why I am asking. I am only interested in quantity of Vishnu Party members. If you know average number please tell me.

With regards, Shankar

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post10 Sep 2007

Just 10 to 15. Waiting for 108. Okay?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post10 Sep 2007

new knowledge wrote:Just 10 to 15. Waiting for 108. Okay?

Thank you. I guess you will be here on this forum in September - October?

With regards, Shankar

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post19 Sep 2007

Vishnu Party don't believe that after completion of our corporeal part at the end of the Confluence Age, we achieve 16 celestial degree complete stage of consciousness & after that we suddenly (within no time) go to the Incorporeal World, which is described by some BKWSU cults as 'dead silence world' where souls live in inertial, total unconscious stage.

Now I've a question. Is it possible for a soul to take a high jump (within absolutely no time) from
16 celestial degree complete stage of consciousness with complete experience of peace & bliss to a totally different 'dead silence' & inertial stage of total unconsciousness without any experience of peace & bliss ...?

Views are appreciated.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post20 Sep 2007

Dear soul, Om Shanti. Is it possible for you to fall asleep?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post20 Sep 2007

ShivBaba through BKdimok(!) wrote:Dear soul, Om Shanti. Is it possible for you to fall asleep?

It's possible for me to fall asleep, but it's not possible for me to fall asleep suddenly (within absolutely no time) from complete awaken stage.

But I fall asleep do not mean that I become unconscious.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Sep 2007

new knowledge wrote:Now I've a question.

New knowledge, can I ask you an honest question? I know that you are not keen when interrupt but can you tell us about your own personal experience of the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party?

I find your posts very abstract and theoretical ... so theoretical as in when arjun pulled you up for you use the the word "life" which, of course, means much more than a moonwalk.

I am completely open, I am sure you are a good chap, you are obviously intelligent ... what are your real concerns and motivating influences?

If you think the BK and PBK are complete nonsense then say it, we can accept that. Is your interest in the Vishnu Party a move back to a more traditional Hindu vision of the cosmos? For me, it appears that the Vishnu Party IS traditional vedic knowledge, taylored by an BK, PBK soul who is attempting to revert others.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post28 Oct 2007

bansy wrote:What source of reasoning does the Vishnu Party give to the purification of soul and elements of nature?

Realisation of the divine form of the self is that source of reasoning the Vishnu Party gives to the purification of the soul. Purification of the elements of Nature occurs simultaneously with the purification of the soul.
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups