Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

Post31 Oct 2006

- Do the Vishnu Party have a Chariot for Father Shiva ?

I am in contact with the Vishnu Party and replies I received say that the leader of the Vishnu Party Dashrath Patel is not the Chariot for the Supreme Soul, but is in fact the Supreme Soul himself.

arjun

PBK

Post31 Oct 2006

Sister Bansy wrote:- Do the Vishnu Party have members who are proficient enough in English to explain their views, or are they entirely Hindi-based ?

Omshanti. The fact that the Vishnu Party people have a site and have given a contact form on their site for querries shows that they have people who know English. At least their leader (alias Supreme Soul) Mr. Dashrath Patel must be proficient in English since he is an advocate/chartered accountant. But I don't think he would come himself on this forum to answer querries. But at least he should depute some English knowing persons to answer querries on this forum.

The only other possibility is that their website was developed by some private agencies on payment. Many religious groups do that now a days through PR agencies to promote themselves.

I don't know if BKs have ever paid money to PR agencies to get their articles published in newspapers/magazines/websites. Just now one of my PBK friend visited my house. He has recently joined a PR agency and told me everything about the inside story of these agencies. I was surprised to know how they manage things.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post31 Oct 2006

The reason I raised this language proficiency issue here was because the replies I got were not very well put together in English, or it was just careless, or laziness. There were many abbreviations, as if it was being done on a mobile phone. John, did you get "full" texted replies ?

Maybe after reading this, the Vishnu Party people will find a bit more time for the next person to reply. Anyway, Shivsenabhai you're more likely right, there is little need to contact them, unless they come forward to prove themselves.
John wrote:Dashrath Patel is not the Chariot for the Supreme Soul, but is in fact the Supreme Soul himself.

NOW this is my last post in this thread.

john

reforming BK

Post01 Nov 2006

John, did you get "full" texted replies ?

Not really, much the same as you did.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

Post01 Jan 2007

hello,

This sakshi ... i m going to talk to you on the behalf of Vishnu Party ... our institution presently run at Ahemdabad ...

We provide the worldly divine Knowledge; how this world was created, what is the near future. where is the creator of this world ... We believe and say that God is corporeal in form (saksar) and not incorporeal form i.e nirakar. God Shiva i.e. Supreme Soul (paramatma) has decended on the earth.

We claim to know the history of the whole world ... the origin and the merger of this world. We challenge that we can solve all your queries regarding the B.K's, P.B.K's or belonging to any other concern party.

You can visit to our site www.discoveryofnewworld.com and can make further inquiries ... for your information we are soon going to launch our animated film in the market by the name DISCOVERY OF NEW WORLD.

So we welcome you all to our holy family ...

tinydot

ex-BK

Post01 Jan 2007

hello sakshi Delhi.

I have come across your party last 2006.
    How do you call the members of your group?
    We have here BK, PBK, ex-BK, non-BK, and you?
Maybe we should add a forum for the Vishnu Party. Please invite your other Brothers and Sisters to discuss your knowledge here.

Are you the official representative?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

Post01 Jan 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:So we welcome you all to our holy family ...

Welcome to you too. Welcome to the holy family where all holy families can meet!

I am sure that many of us are very interested in hearing from the Vishnu Party. Can you give us a little bit of your history and explain how you are connected to the BKs and PBKs? Bear in mind that most folks here are quite experienced in Gyan and so you can write in quite an advanced manner.

Thanks in advance!

bansy

Post01 Jan 2007

Dear Sister sakshi Delhi

Welcome to the forum. We are all meeting nicely in cyberspace.

I am sure there are many questions, as there are many open queries in this forum in the various subforums.

But to set us off, it would be helpful if you could summarise for us here (and for those who simply browse this website), and have varying degrees of "Gyan", the main differences and similarities between the Vishnu Party and BKs, and that of the Vishnu Party and PBKs. This would enable us to understand the Vishnu Party, other than the general information given in your website.

Would be most appreciated of this.

Regards
Bansy

john

reforming BK

Post02 Jan 2007

Welcome Sakshi

Hope you enjoy being part of this forum and the many open, healthy debates it encourages.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

reply from Vishnu Party

Post02 Jan 2007

tinydot wrote:hello sakshi Delhi ... are you the official representative?

hello,

Thanks for your reply and for a warm welcome in the forum. For your information I am the official representative of Vishnu Party. My English is poor, so sorry for that ...

We are neither BK, PBK nor ex-BK but we are simple people living on the earth who want to save the world and who want to change it by Yoga power. We want to change these 5 element to "supreme element" because when we were deities. We had supreme element but we lost this power by our thoughts, so we have to change these thoughts. We want your help you are BKs, PBKs or ex-bks, no matter. We toghether make affect to change this world in to heaven and give freedom the soul which is created by the these planets.

Today in India, i have seen on TV, on Sahara Channel, that there is big kaba (Muslim temple) picture on a wall by miracle. The Muslim people became happy to know that. What would have happened if this picture automatically displayed in the temple of Hindu god or in a brama Kumari centre? These kind of activities are done by ghosts or evil spirits. First, we have to give freedom to these souls who are doing the miracles that people thinks is done by God. So there is big work for us to do. Who we are, this does not matter, but we have to save the seed of the earth and make ready 3,300,000 deities for the New World.

These are my question to all BK, PBK, etc.;
    1: who is doing this miracle in this world and from where they get this power?

2: we believe that we are the deities of the world, so why we have not power?

3: why is this topic not discuss in the Murli or Vanis? If Shiv Paramatma is creator, operator and destroyer of the world, then why they are not giving this answer?

4: the BKs have passed 70 years and up to till now they have not found 108 seed soul, why?

5: who will be saved if world war happens?
If you do not have any answers, then read my next topic tommorrow. Thank you today, I have writen too much but try to understand us and save the world.

Namaste,

of Masjid in Ahmedabad

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

Please give an answer

Post02 Jan 2007

Namaste,

these are my question to all BK, PBK, etc.;
    1: who is doing this miracle in this world and from where they get this power?

2: we believe that we are the deities of the world, so why we have not power?

3: why is this topic not discuss in the Murli or Vanis? If Shiv Paramatma is creator, operator and destroyer of the world, then why they are not giving this answer?

4: the BKs have passed 70 years and up to till now they have not found 108 seed soul, why?

5: who will be saved if world war happens?
If you do not have any answers, then read my next topic tommorrow.

by,

Om Shanti

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: reply from Vishnu Party

Post02 Jan 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:Thanks for your reply and for a warm welcome in the forum. For your information I am the official representative of Vishnu Party ... We are neither BK, PBK nor ex-BK but we are simple people living on the earth who want to save the world and who want to change it by Yoga power.

OK. So what is your connection with the BKs or PBKs, The Gyan, concepts of God etc?

We all have a basis education in spiritual matters and some an advance education in BK or PBK thoughts. Were the Vishnu Party named by the BKWSU just like the Shakar Party?

Thanks.

arjun

PBK

Post03 Jan 2007

Dear Sister Sakshi Delhi,

Omshanti and welcome to the forum. I had not been regularly in touch with the forum for past few days. After reading your post, I am happy to know that Vishnu Party would also be represented on this forum, that too officially. So far, neither BKs nor PBKs have been represented officially on this forum, although some posts containing official replies from the AIVV have been made by the PBKs, mainly in the PBK Section.

We discussed the Vishnu Party in the PBKs before. There are some unanswered questions.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post03 Jan 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:who is doing this miracle in this world and from where they get this power?

Dear Sister,
Which miracle are you talking about?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

World cycle is not 5ooo years

Post03 Jan 2007

Om Shanti ,

here i present an important point, world drama or cycle is not 5000 years and Kalyug is not 1250 years.

Please go to the link below you will get the proper photo of cycle, you will get full details of world drama.

Then after if any questions then log on http://www.discoveryofnewworld.com/astralworlds.html
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups