BKWSU breakaway groups

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

in the night

not sure

Post26 May 2007

Hello new world,

I am a new participant in this forum but I have been reading over it for a long time now. I think "bansy" has raised a very interesting question here. According to a previous post from "arjuna" most of these groups are started by ex-PBKs, is that so? If you know them and have information about them, i would also like to know more about them.

Thank you in advance and hope that you will assist us in our search for the whole picture. I understand that you are not interested any longer in these groups but please make an effort and share what you know with us. To tell you the truth, I also feel I am part of the "I am not sure group", as you describe yourself.

Also, I know your desire to understand the PBK explanation as to the true first incarnation of Shiva. None of the answers they have given you so far fulfills me.

Thanks again and look forward to your post.

Love,

in the night

sparkal

BK supporter

BKs branching out

Post29 May 2007

First, we should ascertain that there is such a thing as "the BKs". If there is not, then there can be no such thing as break away/ splinter groups.

The collective of individuals called "the BKs" does not exist (OK, it has been stated already, but cannot be stated often enough). What does exist is a collective of individuals who should take responsibility for their actions rather than hide behind the BK label, or have the BK label stuck on them.

The Supreme Soul comes and gives the inheritance to all souls, as individuals, and collectively. The collective is the world spiritual family. All six? billion (and rising?). To see "the BKs" as your spiritual family is narrow minded and short sighted, but OK for so long. God does not see it this way. We are being asked to see things God's way. God sees one world family (my opinion).

So, some BKs may go on to become part of other spiritual paths even, or none and it is OK. The Seed becomes the trunk becomes the branches ... To see the Tree expand and branch should not be seen as negative or failure, the Tree needs to branch to collect light and offer newness and refuge to other living things as well as bear fruits of its own. Or, do we fear change?

Trees are continually changing. It is natural> What about us? I refer to either all six billion, or the individual, there is no in between in real terms.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: BKs branching out

Post29 May 2007

sparkal wrote:First, we should ascertain that there is such a thing as "the BKs". If there is not, then there can be no such thing as break away/ splinter groups. The collective of individuals called "the BKs" does not exist (OK it has been stated already, but cannot be stated often enough). What does exist is a collective of individuals who should take responsibility for their actions rather than hide behind the BK label, or have the BK label stuck on them.

These words reflect my dilemna accurately. And if the collective cannot or doesn't want to take responsibility, then why should i be expected to show any allegiance to them? They claim to have it all, so where is the transparency? And how that BK label sticks in my craw sometimes; torn between wanting to get as far away from them as possible and then some; at other times wanting to stay in touch with the teachings and souls who - myself included - took and continue to take benefit from all that stuff.

But maybe it is time to mould a BK life of my own. A life that I will not disturb inspite of being looked down upon by the BKs from their lofty perches. I never vied with anyone for any BK status whilst inside and so the branch I am stepping out onto is the one that I claim as being moulded according to my very own shoe size.

Maybe one day we will have a gathering of the ex-tribe members. Each in his/her own oneness, gathered together to celebrate that and their love for One.

Welcome back sparkal.

in the night

not sure

Post30 May 2007

Its so great to be here in my own place sharing with you all ...!! :D

I understand the basics of any true spiritual knowledge; "humanity as one family". And that can become a very deep and beneficial emotion when applied to every day life. We all want, need, fear and even believe on the SAME THING ... come-on, let's look deep into our hearts!! ... Beliefs are only temporary and in accordance to our own personal circumstances. As John lennon mentioned in a really nice rythm: "all we need is love.. love .. love ..." :wink:.

Anyways. I just wanted and need us to become centered in the topic here in question. What do these "splinter" gatherings (groups) have to offer to anyone wanting to be a true and "A" student? In my own personal experience, many BKs and ex-BKs have never had dinner with PBK Virendra Dev Dixit and do not imagine what they are missing. What I mean to say is that limits are against "Shrimat" (meaning; directions of god upon ALL "Murlis").

So kindly please, if "new world" or anyone out there wishes to share his/her own experiences in any of these so called "splinter" groups, I am all ears and even willing to a multi-million blessing reward (maybe just because it'll save me a trip to India which I cannot afford just now).

Thank you and hope that you will fly with me in this post.

in the night

abrahma kumar

What will happen to the splinter groups

Post30 May 2007

celtiggyan wrote:I suspect the same thing will happen as does other religions - there will be a break-away party (assuming the world doesn't end first!). Does nobody else see the BKs for what they really are - a new religion. It will go through the same problems as all the rest. Look at Christianity - it used to be 'pure' and now it is institutionalised - though some believers remember the original message.

Hi in the night, in response to your reminder i quote celtic Gyan above. This is what i believe. Just as we souls go through The Cycle so too i believe that the institutions themselves go through a cycle or in fact several phases on a wheel (reel) of existence.

This opinion puts a lid on any curiosity I may be reasonably expected to have about these institutions. I describe the BASIC thing we all, and our respective organisations, have in common as a "need to explore the concept/reality of the Supreme Being (aka God)". So imstead of being overly curious i remain openly observant. All tendency to 'believe' suspended till i sort out for myself what it is that I believe.

I happen to agree when voice your understanding that:
the basics of any true spiritual knowledge is: "humanity as one family".

And i second your opinion that this
can become a very deep and beneficial emotion when applied to every day life]

'Tis good to have you around.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post30 May 2007

yudhishtira wrote:I get what you are saying bansy, but I am wondering how many Western based ex-BKs would have a desire to set up such a group; or whether on the whole they would feel that they are well enough out of such groups.

Just as a by the way, I facilitate 'my' own meditation group here in Johannesburg, but its spiritually based and not run on BK or PBK principles.

Perhaps there are many more Western ex-BKs (noting there don't seem to many Western ex-PBKs!) doing so but not mentioning it herein. I think they may prefer to call them 'healing circles' or similar instead of meditation groups ...

in the night

not sure

Post30 May 2007

celtiggyan wrote:I suspect the same thing will happen as does other religions - there will be a break-away party (assuming the world doesn't end first!). Does nobody else see the BKs for what they really are - a new religion. It will go through the same problems as all the rest. Look at Christianity - it used to be 'pure' and now it is institutionalised - though some believers remember the original message.

Hi there "abrahma Kumar", and all of you following this topic..

A very valuable point-of-view in regards to the development of the original BK or "Om Mandali". Indeed.

Nevertheless, there is something comon to most of the spiritual paths out there and in the very common sense, "the Confluence Age"; as described by BKs. This century and the last 40 years in particular have been a total world spiritual revolution in so many proven ways. Just need to look around and see how society is opening the pandora box and allowing true emotions and happenings to be at least discussed upon. Main religions which just had ruled for centuries based on rituals, fear and greed are now being confronted by many true-seeking spiritual groups, psychologits, plain open hearted thinkers, the mayan calendar, ect.

So, let's just assume that, as one electronic music song says, ..."we are living in mysterious times" (sorry, but cannot remember the author). Or let's just think that freedom of speech is changing our ways and behavioural patterns.

I will get to the point, what if these splinter groups are just expanding BK knowledge? And doesn't it seem contradictory that the leaders of the BK are not willing to share openly any, for as ridiculous as they may be, other points-of-view concerning their "knowledge"???

Even the "Murlis" clearly state so often that "Baba" will keep relating new points. Where are those need points in BKWSU?. I hope it's not just the "management training course"!! :lol:.

Love, in the night

abrahma kumar

Post30 May 2007

in the night wrote:Even the "Murlis" clearly state so often that "Baba" will keep relating new points. Where are those new points in BKWSU?. I hope it's not just the "management trainning course"!!

If i remember correctly it was often the case that the "new points" version of Baba's seemed to come prior to or after a reminder that we ought not to miss Murli class. do not we always say that as the intellect becomes more and more refined the soul is able to catch deeper meanings from the Murli points? And I am sure that there are some sections that we do not ever register till a couple of readings. And the Murli repitition (every how many years?) does come in handy if one was asleep last time around it was read?

Excepting for the ongoing BapDada Murli Season phenomena, the versions have all been spoken. We are being fed the Sakar revision course Murlis so somewhere there is a big vault of Murlis (originals too, I hope) that scholars may be able to study one day. Anyway, I enjoy studying the Murli as part of my self-improvement regime. So I am not knocking them.

As for the Management Training course, why not take a look at the Common Room topic: BKWSU, the business, money and selling Gyan, which ought to be good for a chuckle or two in case you hadn't seen it before.

zhuk

non-BK

Post30 May 2007

celticgyan wrote:I suspect the same thing will happen as does other religions - there will be a break-away party (assuming the world doesn't end first!). Does nobody else see the BKs for what they really are - a new religion. It will go through the same problems as all the rest. Look at Christianity - it used to be 'pure' and now it is institutionalised - though some believers remember the original message.

I agree its inevitable. Like every religion that ever existed. The only trouble with that, is that being the "only true religion" this wasn't supposed to happen with the BKs. I remember clearly being told that by assorted SS :?. No wonder the PBKs are despised enough to be physically attacked ...

Also, the initial reassurance that you could still be a Christian (or whatever your original 'native' religion was) and be a BK too ... well, that doesn't last past the 7 Day Course :lol:.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: BKs branching out

Post30 May 2007

Abek wrote:But maybe it is time to mould a BK life of my own.

The problem is that when we listen to someone who say that there's no such thing as evolution, then we ourselves do not evolve either. So much for listening to the mantra "when we change - the world changes" - I think that you and so many other brave members of this forum are really bringing change!

Keep going forward and all will be well. ~p~

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Jul 2007

zhuk wrote:I agree its inevitable. Like every religion that ever existed. The only trouble with that, is that being the "only true religion" this wasn't supposed to happen with the BKs. I remember clearly being told that by assorted SS :?. No wonder the PBKs are despised enough to be physically attacked ...

I can confirm, in a different continent and a different decade, I was also told the same and taught to teach the same.

The Brahma Kumaris were never meant to split. That is what differentiated it from all other cults and religions. But, then, I think that we have found out that they had already split, and it been written out of their history, in the late 1930s/early 40s.

This is one thing this forum can do ... document their modus operandi, over decades and all over the world. They are going to have to give up their lies.

ex-l

ex-BK

Navin Modi's group

Post09 Nov 2007

Does Navin Modi's group have a formal name, e.g. Krishna Party? Or is he a one man band?
Previous

Return to Splinter Groups