Navin Modi

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new world

Navin Modi

Post30 May 2007

Can anybody tell me something about Navin Modi? Who is he? I've heard that he declares himself to be Krishna. What is his philosophy? Let's start a series of articles about him.

surya

PBK

Re: Navin Modi

Post30 May 2007

new_world wrote:Can anybody tell me something about Navin Modi? Who is he? I've heard that he declares himself to be Krishna. What is his philosophy? Let's start a series of articles about him.

How does this Sri Navin Modi looks like? Post his picture here for us to see the new prince, please!

new world

Are you bodyconscious?

Post31 May 2007

Suryabhai. You think that you are very smart. Are you a body-conscious dirty fellow? Why look at Navin Modi's body? His mind & soul is much more beautiful than you.

I do not consider Modi as Krishna. But through this forum I wish to collect info about him.

ex-l

ex-BK

Modi

Post31 May 2007

new_world wrote:I do not consider Modi as Krishna. But through this forum I wish to collect info about him.

So, tell us what you know. Please document this aspect of BK history.

new world

Reply to ex-l

Post31 May 2007

Dear ex-l. Really I've no any idea about Navin Modi. I've heard that he declares himself Krishna. He has a very good collection of thousands of very old, original Murlis. I don't know his philosophy. Can you help me?

john

reforming BK

Re: Reply to ex-l

Post31 May 2007

new_world wrote: He has very good collection thousands of very old original Murlis.

Wow! I wonder who owns the record for the most original Murlis outside of the BK.Org?

surya

PBK

Re: Are you bodyconscious?

Post31 May 2007

new_world wrote:Suryabhai. You think that you are very smart. Are you a body-conscious dirty fellow? Why look at Navin Modi's body? His mind & soul is much more beautiful than you. I do not consider Modi as Krishna. But through this forum I wish to collect info about him.

Great stuff in the new_world, a new Krishna, an angel made of swearing dirty and ... anything else in there "not sure"? Relax, be cool man!

arjun

PBK

Post02 Jun 2007

Omshanti.

Navin Modi is a Kumar, i.e. unmarried. He is from Ahmedabad. He had a long stint with BKs. I had met him as a child, but don't remember anything about that period as I was too young. After that I met him only after becoming a PBK in the 1990s. He had probably left the PBKs at that time or was in an in & out situation after the formation of Vishnu Party. He probably had close interactions with Dashrath Patel, when Patel was a PBK and also after Patel became Baba because Patel is also from Ahmedabad. Many years later when ex-PBK Satish Bhai started a new party, I heard that Navin Modi was an important part of that party and was probably being projected as Krishna or something. May be new_world can throw some more light on this subject. I have not met Modi since many years.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new world

Reply to arjunbhai

Post02 Jun 2007

Thanks arjunbhai. But I see that nobody in this forum knows about Navin Modi. All internet links have failled to search about him. Please check your inbox arjunbhai.

in the night

not sure

Post27 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:Navin Modi is a Kumar, i.e. unmarried. He is from Ahmedabad ...

Just wondering, and with all my respect, how can you state this if you haven't seen him or know about him since the 90s?

I am happy that this new section (other BK Splinter groups) has taken-off. I think it is so interesting that many, if not all, of these groups have emerged or have some connection to PBK history. As far as I know the only ex-BK to go-on and start a "BK Splinter group" is Verendra Dev Dixit.

Now, of course this is an-ex BK site and as far as I know most PBKs are ex-BKs. I don't know where I am trying to get to yet. Just wondering if most of the saucy posts related to this subject are going on in private.

new world

Reply to Arjunbhai

Post27 Jun 2007

Dear Brother 'in the night',

that may be guessing of Arjunbhai. But I've heard that Navin Modi was married & due to Godly knowledge his marital life ended into a divorce. But about this I am not 100% sure. Possibly Arjunbhai may be right that Navin Modi may be a Kumar.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Jun 2007

in the night wrote:Just wondering, and with all my respect, how can you state this if you haven't seen him or know about him since the 90s?

I gave the information to the best of my knowledge. I do not know if he got married after I had last met him. If I ever get to confirm my view or your view from any other senior PBK, I would definitely let you know.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post25 Oct 2007

Does anyone know of Navin Modi's recent activities and does he have a web presence, or email?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 Nov 2007

Hay! At last I've got mobile number of Navin Modi. For Indians the number is: 09428111048 (forum members outside India may contact at +919428111048). Though I am not his follower, just for your information, I wish to quote some points of my telephone conversion with him.
    * Yagya started in 1926.
    * Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is the Father (Ram) of Krishna.
    * BB, Virendra Dev Dixit & he himself are 3 murtis of Shiva.
    *Drama is of 5,000 years.
    * He also believes in Murlis.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Nov 2007

Brilliant. We are greatly indebted to your efforts. I hope that we can continue to build bridges between all parties and I know more than a few here are going to be purely envious of his Murlis collection.

Please tell him to make a photocopy of them all and store the originals in a safe place just in case an "accident" happens to him. I am serious.

I am sure that there are members here that will be happy to offer to cover his reasonable costs to do so if he is willing to act in brotherly faith. Again, despite the odd bout of headknocking, we collectively demonstrate to the world the power of cooperation and the value of this website.

Please pat yourself on the back and keep up the good work.
Next

Return to Splinter Groups