Marla Marples' Sponsored Visit to Brahma Kumaris Indian HQ

BKWSU related newstories

ex-l

ex-BK

Marla Marples' Sponsored Visit to Brahma Kumaris Indian HQ

Post19 Nov 2018

Who is Marla Marples and why are the BKs putting her on their VIP stage along with 'B list' Indian politicians?

Good question. I had no idea.

marla-maples-bikini.jpg
marla-maples-bikini.jpg (22.09 KiB) Viewed 27538 times

Turns out she is famous for having sex with the current president of the United States, Donald Trump, while he was still married to his first wife and with three children, and for being a beauty pageant queen and Playboy model. She was later married Donald Trump from 1993 ... although he also continued to have sex with other playmates at the time (that's Karma for you!), until their divorce in 1999 ... not long after a police officer found Marla and her bodyguard together under a lifeguard stand on a deserted beach allegedly having an affair.

Or possibly Amrit Vela meditation together if you want to believe the Brahma Kumari version!

The bodyguard accused of having sex with Marla Maples on Mar-A-Lago beach died from a drug overdose after being destroyed by the scandal, reveals his ex-wife.

He claimed they did not have sex. He was just standing guard while she urinated like any gentleman would do.

However, his wife reported,
“he said [Marla] would try to pull him into a bedroom in the house and she was aggressive,” she recalled. “She just loved to party a lot. She liked to go down to Miami and party when she was in town.”

But now she is so spiritual, a "spiritual motivator" and, like Sister Jayanti, "has worked with the Dalai Lama", so it must be true!

Marla was actually described in the American press as "a bit of a joke" and "a caricature of the gold-digging mistress".
The infamous husband-snatcher ... immortalized Donald in a New York Post headline as “The Best Sex I Ever Had”

marla-maples.jpg
marla-maples.jpg (102.1 KiB) Viewed 27537 times

In one story, Marla confronted Donald’s first wife, Ivana, with

Donald's nickname for her being "Moola" (money)

Jeez ... gold digging ... home wrecking ... marriage breaking ... just the kind of woman the Brahma Kumaris adore.

Here she is snuggling up to Sister Jenna of BKWSO USA (below).

Trump, who is now married to another younger model, allegedly went on to regret the affair, which ultimately cost him a palatial home and conservative estimate of tens of millions of dollars.

Wow, just the place to convert into a Brahma Kumari service centre! The BKs will offer her an extra special deal to clean her karma account ... Baba's box is on the left as you leave the building.
(Marla wasn’t always a saint. According to a 1994 Vanity Fair story: “She taunted him in public for being overweight. She played with the hair on his head, lifting it up and exposing his scalp, and poking fun at his efforts to hide his hair loss. She derided his sexual prowess in front of his friends and associates.”)

But she's famous!!! She's a VIP and gets VIP treatment from the golddigging Brahma Kumaris!!!

Looks like Marla got to do the usual candle lighting and cake cutting with glum looking Indian politician at the Brahma Kumaris Global Summit on Science, Environment and Spirituality. (No papers published it seems).

DoOgS3nXsAAxYVa.jpg
DoOgS3nXsAAxYVa.jpg (30.88 KiB) Viewed 27538 times

DoWZElmX0AEMkv4.jpg
DoWZElmX0AEMkv4.jpg (61.29 KiB) Viewed 27538 times

GuptaRati 6666

Re: Marla Marples' Sponsored Visit to Brahma Kumaris HQ

Post20 Nov 2018

She's famous, white, and American. America, the USA has been the spiritual Vietnam for the BKs. The BKs are using principles of applied anthropology in their efforts to win the hearts and minds of Americans and Indians.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2018

And blonde. Don't forget the power of "wheaten" colour in India. Check out the posed selfies with sh*t poor Abu locals and her helping out in the kitchens at Abu.

marla-selfie.jpg

Marla, still stuff of the gossip columns, and what with all the high fashion, leather jackets and fancy restaurants photoshoots would still appear to have a long way to go before she's "soul conscious", was taken out to see the BKs yogic farm project; so she's working out as a "microphone souls" for them.

She writes, "thank you for hosting me" and has a speaker agency, so I have to guess her trip was paid for. The wisdom of the conference?
"there can be no science without spirituality."

Really? How about mathematics and proper funding? Or the BKs doing some?

It's the crazy disconnection that gets me. As with the Priyanka Chopra connection last year, or Lynne Franks in years before. They always chase such populist, "glamour" VIPs ... often women of a certain age ... who have a crush on some leading BK for a few months or year, and then move on. What does it really say about their, the BKs', "spirituality" or values? Do they believe that these people's followers are truly material for the, or their, spiritual path?

Or just cash cows?

How does it relate to the average girl who is sucked into BKism to work for them for free?

These VIPs are just enablers of the BKs' abusive system.

You take Sister Jenna's radio show "America Meditating" - for which Marla wears a 'product placement t-shirt around the BKs' campus. It's all sold by being about celebrities. What does celebrity have to do with spirituality, and how many celebrities have really chased or be able to maintain spiritual values in their path to becoming famous? I could summarise Marla's website and, apparently career, as "me, me, me, me, me with some sh*t poor Indian, me, me, me, me, me".

What happened to the BKs' Shrimat of "no pictures" of living people to remember them?

Why on earth the focus on "serving" a sort of Trumpian elite within US society? Possibly the most materialistic class that the world knows.

I cannot be bothered to go and look for quotes about the dangers of chasing such a life from real spiritual masters, but I'd say there's 10,000 of them out there. Why does her endorsement matter?

Priyanka became famous in the US for doing a TV show in which she dropped her knickers and had sex in a car with a complete stranger. Marla ... had she not had an adulterous affair with a married Donald Trump and gotten pregnant before they were married ... would we truly know her today?

And yet they offer these people privileged experiences. I bet you the BK leadership ponies up the equivalent of $10,000s chasing after them in order for their endorsement.

Analyse that.

Perhaps it's a wishfulment thing and these women are living out the fantasy lives the BK women sub-consciously crave?

marla-cooking.jpg

Sister Dr. Jenna is still lying on her Twitter account that BK meditation is an "ancient system of meditation". There's an interview between her and Marla, here.

#itsmarlamaples

We took a trip to the Yogic Farm, sponsored by the #brahmakumaris they’re creating a wonderful healing & #meditationspace here. I will share more on my stories and website. Now to see how to spell the name of this fruit that has such healing powers… And can we get in America & other parts of the world?

marla-marples.jpg
marla-marples.jpg (126.44 KiB) Viewed 27501 times

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2018

You got to love the levelling power of social media.

From, here, in reply to the post above with the local Bhili woman (who the BKs use for all their hard labour like breaking stones and making roads but otherwise look down upon).
#itsmarlamaples wrote:I viewed this angel from afar as I was capturing the magnitude of this land… I was taken by her beauty and her smile… her elegance and the energy that she exudes ... We waved to each other and who would know, we soon would become fast friends... another blessing day in #India
#.afflict wrote:bullsh** staged she looks like she wants you to leave her the **** alone because she knows you're just some dumb rich white ***** who doesn't give a **** about her. You aren't fooling anyone
#marlys.caro wrote:Marpla please stop embarrassing yourself
#djy0467 wrote:a complete joke ..

#brahmakumarishq wrote:It's your home
#fva24 wrote:Probably smells like unwashed armpit
#mandibear08 wrote:where did you get that top? So gorgeous

soothsayer

Post20 Nov 2018

These are self-indulging and sickening activities for BKs. Current status,
    1. Gyan - Diluted to to the point of being a social organization pitch, rather than a spiritual organization
    2. Yoga - Now includes physical Yoga, dance programs etc
    3. Dharna - Inculcate what ? The art of accumulating wealth, building big properties aka "resort"
    4. Service - Means going after "mike worthy". Wanted to say "souls", but don't see any Soul Consciousness here ...
The likes of Priyanka, Marla are definitely "glamorous", but service ??? BS

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Nov 2018

My take on it is that it is about the BK leadership having to prove or convince to the following how important they - the leadership - are. It is all part of the confidence trick ... "convincers". Some bizarre "proof" that the cult must be god and god's work.

But when you analyse who these convincers are, by BK standards of purity and spiritual evolution etc, it becomes ridiculous.

By world stands, Priyanka's fine. She has some virtue as a "liberated Indian woman". Marla I am not sure. She appears obsessed by herself. Her website and feeds are just full of pictures of herself. But, hey, she's worth $30m and has a big proprty they say, and knows lots of famous people (famous for what?), so the BKs will be all over her like a rash.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Nov 2018

More from the Marla-verse that the Brahma Kumaris are tapping into.
In an interview with the New York Post earlier this month, Ivana admitted that she still blames Marla for the end of her marriage and is not willing to let bygones be bygones.

'[Marla] asked to apologize to me in the Daily Mail in London. They asked if I accepted the apology and I said no. Why should I? She broke my marriage!' she said of her ex-husband's second wife.

The wife of three children had been completely humiliated by Donald through his public association with Marla Maples.

'That makes me sad because I wish her nothing but love,' Marla told the People magazine of Ivana's comments. 'I love her kids, and if she's holding any kind of resentment toward me, I really hope, for her sake, that she can forgive me'.

With lots of posed pictures of Marla looking glamourous and sexy.

The newspapers claim that Marla dropped her knickers for the married man and had an on-again off-again relationship from about the age of 20 until she managed to get herself pregnant and marry him later.
    What sort of people talk to each other about personal matters via the tabloid press (while posing for glamour pictures again)?

What does the BK god spirit have to say about all this and is this really the audience he is aiming for?
The stupidity of it all from a BK point of view is that the BKs claim the super-elite, 1%-ers are just one or two birth souls having their Golden Age while the BKs have their impurest of impure last.

Marla is known for her fit body and bikini-ready figure.

This photo is interesting as Marla poses in the black material VIP glamour models are advised to wear for press pictures - without underwear - as it appears translucent under camera flash light, so you get to see her nipples ... she's ruined my stage of soul consciousness!

g.jpg
g.jpg (204.56 KiB) Viewed 27397 times

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Nov 2018

India replies ...

(and, no, it's not me leaving these comments).
Trump’s ex-wife Marla Maples seeks spiritual solace in India

Marla Maples is learning Raj Yoga Meditation at the Bramhakumari Spiritual University in Mount Abu, Rajasthan.

Published: 07th October 2018

No_Nonsense wrote:What a joke. One fraud being "taught" hocus-pocus by another fraudulent criminal organization.

1 month ago

Note the photo in the article cropped to hide the tribal woman's underboob which had fallen out of her blouse in the original.

It appears Maples met Sister Jenna of the Brahmakumari sect at a SuperSoul™ conversation event hosted by Oprah Winfrey in the US.

In India, she claims she turned a vegetarian.

In the USA, Marla says
“I was born a southern girl in a family of hunters with cattle grazing in the pasture behind our house, so family tradition was such that meat was a part of growing up,” she says. “I later went vegetarian but then read Eat Right 4 Your Type and found out I am a solid O+ which means a bit of lamb, beef or wild game is actually a boost for my lineage of Cherokee American roots.”

Another one of those "celebrity vegans" ... who eats meat.

GuptaRati 6666

Re: Marla Marples' Sponsored Visit to the Brahma Kumaris HQ

Post22 Nov 2018

I smiled and laughed reading the great posts on this site about Ms. Maples. I wish the Sister well and hope she sees the light and moves on from the BK orbit and find an authentic spiritual teacher.

It's quite sexy, and she is a quite sexy lady, to say in the USA, that one has found spiritual enlightenment in exotic India. Many of my American Sisters, those who are not university educated ladies and are Trump supporters will follow the likes of Ms. Maples to some extent only. It will be in the best interests of Ms. Maples to move away from being the queen's cannery for the BKs.

My intellectual American Sisters will see her as a queen's cannery for the BKs and not give her much attention. Ms. Maples is not a Candice Pert, a Vandana Shiva, a Jane Goodall, nor is she a Silvia Earle nor Elizabeth Kubler Ross. The BKs may be dancing that they have the queen's cannery hidden under their hat, but when that hat is removed and the smart world see what's under their hat; the world will see the sewage, and the BKs will feel and smell, and also see that the cannery was just sewage, which seemed to have the shape of a bird.

I have not lost my soul consciousness watching the hot pictures of Ms. Maples. May be I am not impressed; she is not my cup of tea. If I saw her at a party I would not even speak to her. I would not be pursuing her on a singles dating site. There are American Sisters, who are more sexier, with greater beauty of body and spirit than Ms. Maples. They teach at universities; treat the sick in clinics; work in the Peace Corps; some have seen combat in conflicts around the world.

When such Sisters talk and walk, they talk the talk and walk the walk. They are the real McCoys!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Marla Marples' invitation to the Brahma Kumaris Headquar

Post22 Nov 2018

GuptaRati 6666 wrote:I have not lost my soul consciousness watching the hot pictures of Ms. Maples. May be I am not impressed; she is not my cup of tea. If I saw her at a party I would not even speak to her ... There are American Sisters, who are more sexier, with greater beauty of body and spirit than Ms. Maples. They teach ... treat the sick ... work ... have seen combat ... They are the real McCoys!

Yeah, and I pretty sure they won't spend their lives publishing pictures of themselves with a fake smile and have a full-time job "looking glamorous".

Personally, she does not do anything for me either ... and, let's be honest, an association with Donald Trump is not exactly something to boost one's credibility nevermind one's spirituality credibility.

Let's be fair, it's a biological imperative for women to seek out powerful mates to provide for them and their children; and for alpha males to seek out the healthiest, attractive females to mate with, in order to improve his genetic line.

But, to be honest, I tend to see such a class of a woman as basically a high class prostitute.

They play around and "party" when they are young, but once they reach a certain age, and the first lines appear, they look for as rich and powerful a man they can find to impregnate them in order to secure their future. And then they divorce them and take a % of his wealth. It's really not based on enlightened values.
Maples said that her marriage was "built on an illusion," and expressed that she and Trump were never a good match, despite what the relationship looked like on the surface. "Donald was never the man I wanted to marry. He and his world were alien to me."

- The New York Post, October 1999

But the 5 years or so did set up her financially and professionally for life. All she had to do was sex him and tolerating him sexing other "models".
In a November 1999 appearance on Stern's show, Donald Trump agreed with Stern that he "got rid of [Maples] just at the right time" based on her appearance.

He did what he did with her with his previous wife ... cheated on her and then traded her in for a younger, lookalike replacement.

Like buying a new automobile.

So why cannot the BKs see all this? Do they really believe Marla is going to give up everything, give them everything, and become a Golden Aged BK soul? Did any of the 10,000 Indians sitting in the audience even know who she was ...

Or were they just using them to give Marla a big ego boost - along with all the flattering one-on-one treatment from the Seniors - in order to seduce and then use her and her contacts in the future?

May be they think Trump is the President who is going to start the predicted Nuclear war with Russia and they are trying to get to him!?!?

Return to News