Brahma Kumaris Fight Follower for Luxury Apartment

BKWSU related newstories

Pink Panther

Re: Brahma Kumaris Fight Follower for Luxury Apartment

Post03 Dec 2017

Just be grateful that you are not one of the highest purest souls in the Kalpa like them, but a real human being ! :-D

GuptaRati 6666

Post05 Dec 2017

There are socio-cultural differences between the Russians and Americans, though there are many populations from Eastern Europe, who would respond favorably to Gyan for a while. For example, in New York City, the Polish and Russian immigrants in Brooklyn, who are not very Americanized.

For the BKs, America has been a spiritual Vietnam or Afghanistan. It is not the American dream and materialism. There are many Indian mystics who have preceded the BKs by hundreds of years and there is the Bible Belt in the Southern United States.

Maui

Post09 Dec 2017

Absolutely grateful and embracing all that humanness!!

Good point re: varied socio-cultural differences here.

New York's melting pot is a huge source of attack from the Manhattan center and Harmony House, Long Island where Mohini lives. Driving recently from Florida, the Bible Belt is thick with large crosses on the highways; in restaurants with Christian music, and Evangelical ministries seemingly everywhere. Large Jewish temples appearing everywhere now too.

While in Washington at a center, I asked if anyone knew about apartments given, or loaned, to BKs. Interesting some of the info: some "donate" their apartments or homes for BKs' to use while they work whereas the BK pays the rent or mortgage. As what happened in one case, it was then given to the BKs' - the person works, comes home and has classes and meditation there while it's not really a center.

Another told me that a wealthy donor bought an apartment in Germany (may be a condo there) for a senior to live in, rather than her residing in a center. He just bought it for her! ... And all the furniture to go with it. I was then told that a car was being purchased for use by those living there with money donated to Baba to the center from others. When I asked if those monies offered were approved by Mohini, I was told "yes, she assumed so".

Must be nice to need a car to get around, not work for it, and use other people's donations to purchase it for you.

GuptaRati 6666

Post12 Dec 2017

Great points Maui. New York City (NYC), the Big Apple or the Big Mango, is the media capital of the world and a major financial center. The price of real estate in the Big Apple or Big Mango can be extremely high and many Wall Street yupies are taking flight from Manhattan and living in Brooklyn. NYC, with out being influenced by Dan Brown's books, is a Templar city. The BKs need to sit with BaapDada and ask them about the details of Switzerland, its history and great influence on world affairs. When the Templars were forced to leave France, they took their major treasures out of France and created the nation of Switzerland.
Previous

Return to News