Mount Abu Protest at BKWSU Financial Irregularities

BKWSU related newstories

jann

friends or family of a BK

Mount Abu Protest at BKWSU Financial Irregularities

Post29 Mar 2011

IAS officer stages sit-in

Jaipur, Mar 22 (PTI) A senior Haryana IAS officer is on an indefinite sit-in in Rajasthan's hill resort Mount Abu to protest what he alleged irregularities in the affairs of the Brahma Kumaris Vishwavidayala, a charge denied by the institution.

Raj Rup Fulia, Principal Secretary (Archives), Haryana Government, is on a dharna since March 17 outside the Vidayala demanding a thorough inquiry into alleged financial and other irregularities.

"I have been associated with the organisation for more than 40 years. But for the past few years, I have been noticing financial and other irregularities," he told Press Trust of India (PTI), India’s premier news agency, by telephone from Mount Abu.

The Prajapita Ishwariya Brahma Kumaris Vishwavidyala refuted the charge saying the officer wanted to interfere in the internal affairs of the institution for his own vested interest.

"What he wants is interference in the organisation''s internal affairs. Our affairs are quite transparent. He is creating nuisance and is leveling baseless allegations," B K Mruthyunjaya, Executive Secretary of the institution, said.

"We have written to Chief Ministers of Rajasthan and Haryana in this regard," he said.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Mount Abu Protest at BKWSU Financial Irregularities

Post29 Mar 2011

jann wrote:The Prajapita Ishwariya Brahma Kumaris Vishwavidyala refuted the charge saying the officer wanted to interfere in the internal affairs of the institution for his own vested interest.

"What he wants is interference in the organisation's internal affairs. Our affairs are quite transparent. He is creating nuisance and is leveling baseless allegations," B K Mruthyunjaya, Executive Secretary of the institution, said.

It is amazing how ******* the responses of Baba's divine angels are ... and what bullshitters they are. They deflect from any criticism by attacking the individual messenger. The inner circle are like a little mafia all to themselves beyond any criticism.

Brahma Kumaris' financial affairs "transparent" ... don't make me laugh. When was the last time they made a public financial statement? And then add all the cash in hand donations. The BKs will try and buy their way out with, sending young girls with toli and offer conference or retreat invites for any officials involved. Expect favors to be called and media articles to be removed.

I'd be interested to hear what this individual is reporting. It might be possible to speak to him via the Press Agency mentioned.

pawan_kr

Post02 Jun 2013

What was the final result of this protest ?
Did the protestors gave up ?
Did Brahmakumaris used their political connections to dump this protest ?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Jun 2013

I don't know but I suspect Raj Rup Fulia made his point and then gave it, and the BKs pulled on strings so the media did not cover it.

It would be good for someone to follow.

Doing what he did is like attempting siege warfare on a far, far richer and more numerous enemy ... unfortunately, the BKs have too many resources, too many supply channels in and out of their "castles" (both physical and metaphorical), and it would take more than one man sitting outside one of their many front gates to change them.

Return to News