Central Bureau of Investigation probes BK Murder & Rape Case?

BKWSU related newstories

jann

friends or family of a BK

Central Bureau of Investigation probes BK Murder & Rape Case?

Post01 Apr 2011

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into spiritual sect sought in Haryana
CHANDIGARH: A senior Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer from Haryana has levelled serious allegations against some 'associates' of spiritual sect, Brahma Kumaris, for their 'criminal' activities. In a communication to Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot, Haryana's financial commissioner R R Fuliya, has sought CBI inquiry as the headquarter of the organization, Mount Abu, falls in the jurisdiction of his state. Alleging that police have failed to conduct impartial probe in many cases of murders and rapes, he has also written to Haryana chief secretary Urvashi Gulati for her intervention into the matter.

On Thursday, Fuliya along with a few others, including a woman from Mount Abu, held a press conference here and levelled serious allegations. He had also sat on hunger strike from March 17 to 24 at Mount Abu in Rajasthan. In his letter to Rajasthan CM, Fuliya said, "A few years ago, when I was divisional commissioner in Hisar, some serious crimes were committed in the sewa kendra of Barwala town and Panipat by some people of these kendras."

Giving names of accused and deceased, Fuliya further said, "In 2005, these people kidnapped a devotee, who was probably killed later on. Those involved scapegoat a female devotee and blamed for the crime. After this incident, two persons went missing." Fuliya said, "That time, a girl was sexually exploited in a sewa kendra situated in Panipat district. Then, her Brother was killed in Uttar Pradesh when he raised voice against the exploitation. After my intervention, a case of rape was registered. Though, later, main person behind the incident succeeded to get his name deleted from the list of accused."

The officer further alleged that after this incident another female devotee was also killed in a sewa kendra of Panipat which was widely reported by the media but the episode was pushed under the carpet. "However, a few associates of the organization were arrested when they killed a devotee," revealed the officer, who is Haryana cadre IAS of 1983 batch. "I became an eyesore for some associates of the organization when I opposed such incidents. They started insulting me directly or indirectly," alleged the officer, adding that they even started giving 'slow poison' to him and his family members.

"I even faced threat to life. After threat calls and SMSs, Haryana police had asked Rajasthan police to provide me security during my stay in Mount Abu. But this time, I was not provided security," said the IAS officer, demanding action against officers for inaction and misbehaving with him when he was sitting on hunger strike in Mount Abu recently.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Mount Abu Protest at BKWSU Financial Irregularities

Post02 Apr 2011

The Central Bureau of Investigation is a government agency of India which serves as a criminal investigation body, national security agency and intelligence agency ... a bit like the FBI. This is getting interesting. Normally the Times of India is awash with BKWSU PR ... but it looks like the tide is turning.

The IAS is the civil service of the Government of India. Officers play a major role in managing the bureaucracy of Central Government and the state governments. It is a privileged position with a lot of competition to get in.

The article rings true to what we have been hearing, the BKWSU has been covering up stuff like this for years. Interesting comments too.

Where is your Baba now protecting his children, "like a mother cat protects its kittens"?
vinashak (faridabad)
01 Apr, 2011 07:50 AM

These deras of Brahma Kumaris ... are nothing but entertainement centers for people in high places, this is proved by their bold criminal intimidation towards an IAS officer, the IAS lobby is also not helping the guy, when they even come to rescue of their corrupt very fast.

jann

Re: Central Bureau of Investigation probes BK Murder & Rape Case

Post02 Apr 2011

The most important friend of mine should know about this, but when I tell it makes me "bad company". (as I am already)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Apr 2011

It just shows you why you are doing a good job taking a copy of everything you see ... the comments have now been taken off and disappeared.

I cannot say so in the case, but the BKs are known to work to clean up media using sweetness and sweeties ... sucking up to editors by sending the women round with toli (prasad).

jann

Post06 Jun 2011

"I am swimming in the opposite direction ... Friday, April 1, 2011

Today a news has been published in TOI Haryana edition. The news stated that, a senior IAS officer from Haryana has levelled serious allegations against some members of Panipat center of Brahma Kumaris. The allegations were of rape and murder. It is the incident of the year 2005. It is stated in the news that, as Haryana police did not find any reality in the allegations he raised doubt in the probe done by Haryana police and seek CBI inquiry in that particular case ... He also wrote to the CM of Rajasthan to look into the matter. He even sat on hunger strike at Mt. Abu but in vain. He also alleged that Rajasthan police misbehaved with him when he sat on hunger strike.

I would not say here Mr. R. R. Patil's dialogue that, bade bade shaharo me chhoti chhoti bate hua karti hai ... We all know that the allegations were serious and even FIR was registered against some members of Panipat center of Brahma Kumaris. At that time, our Dadi Prakashmani was the director of Brahma Kumaris and she had co-operated with Rajasthan police and administration. Due to this some members of Panipat center of Brahma Kumaris were behind bars. But in later probe, police did not find enough evidence and any truth in the allegations. The incident was exaggerated by some sections of the media. Some political leaders were on front to do so ...

I don't know what stand has taken by Rajasthan Govt and Brahma Kumaris HQ in this regard, as I am niether the member of the Rajasthan govt nor the sr. member or key post holder of Brahma Kumaris. Even I don't know what has happened exactly at Panipat Center at that time. Because I was not present there. I am not denying charges and not supporting them. I am neutral. The inquiry was in Govt's hands. They are the authority. But whatever I see in this organisation since last twenty years is that, the organisation is good, mostly clean and running under the able guidance of the God Shiv Baba. The purity is the motto of the organisation. It is the basics of the institution. I have seen in the past that the organisation was always ready for any kind of govt probe and even has faced the court cases in 1940s. But most of the times, the organisation was found Ms. clean in probe...

I have even seen one more thing in this organisation that, the management never stands behind the criminals...

I am not the PRO of the Brahma Kumaris, as alleged by my friends every time. But yes, I am the staunch and loyal member as well as suppoter of Brahma Kumaris since last twenty years. As I am stuck to the principles and Dharanas of Brahma Kumaris, I found myself in dilemma sometimes. It is so because the world is going down towards the destruction and I am moving towards the construction. I am swimming in the opposite direction...

Whatever may come, I am proud of Shiv Baba and my Brahma Kumaris organisation...That's all".
Posted by kishor satam at 10:02 AM

Return to News