BKWSU admits published history is not true & must be hidden

BKWSU related newstories

gotmylifeback

ex-BK

Re: BKWSU admits published history is not true & must be hidden

Post17 Oct 2011

Been away for a while, travelling the world.

Seriously, how could anyone think Adi Dev is true? Robert Shubow put it together and the Old Testament would contain more convincing material than this pile of fairy tales and gibberish. "I am the Blissful Self! I am Shiva! I am Shiva!" Give me a break.

Even when I was a BK, and first read it, I thought, "They cannot honestly expect me to believe this, can they?", and many of the stories eg the supposed assassination attempt, were confirmed by Madhuban Niwassis as a gross distortion of events. But then, there are probably a lot of people who think Harry Potter exists and that Rowling's mythical fantasy world is actually real. Same goes for vampires, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

This is how religion is born.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Oct 2011

gotmylifeback wrote:Seriously, how could anyone think Adi Dev is true? Robert Shubow put it together and the Old Testament would contain more convincing material than this pile of fairy tales and gibberish.

I wish only that every BK adherent was as grounded as you. I suspect most of those that can read do believe it as true, as it is reinforced on a regular basis by the great charlatans like Jank Kirpalani, who has had her own history whitewashed too.

Funny you mention Robert Shubow. He obviously learned a lot from being in the Brahma Kumaris and is marketing his own neo-vedantic religion now as Shunyamurti. Sat Yoga Institute.

We discussed it before but he seems to have developed it a lot since then. I am not saying it is bad, to be honest, it looks like a very attractive lifestyle. But it is all very similar.

An interesting recent post How to Profit From the End of the World ... well, the BKs have been doing that since the 1940s by making false predictions which are quickly hidden once they fail.

kk1972

PBK

Post17 Oct 2011

I have requested some close friends to check it out, should know with in a fortnight.

mybaba

Re: BKWSU admits published history is not true & must be hid

Post07 Aug 2012

Loved Adi Dev. Matter of fact, when I asked God if he existed I also said regarding my touching, "I was drenched in ecstasy". I think thats at the bottom of page 169 ...

Good old Jagdish. He is a boy born to a Hindu, now BK family here near where I live in Australia ... His name now is Titli meaning of course Butterfly ... how appropriate, yes.

"Himmate marda Madde Khuda".

Shiva Baba Loveleen Yããd, Pyãr, Sneh, Preet, Lagan Pranãm aur Namaste ...

Meherbani mike

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKWSU admits published history is not true & must be hid

Post08 Aug 2012

You are claiming that BK Jagdish Chander, deceased, has now reincarnated as "Titli someone" in Australia?

Is that an official position held by the BKWSU? How do you know this?

Do you know his second name?
Previous

Return to News