आध्यात्मिक संस्था पर आरोप Police Summon BK Chief

BKWSU related newstories

surendra s negi

Re: Brahma Kumari Chief Summoned by Police

Post12 Jun 2013

All of you are cordially invited to have a glimpse of Drama unfolding :). Do you want me to disclose all the details as shown to me by Baba? All of you are one or other way connected with Yagya, if any one of you have any doubts, please come over here to see the live Drama which is accurate and perfect without any flaws. Rest assured I will go ahead as per the directions given by my Sweet Baba.

All are invited to contribute, however only those will assist in this Yagya, who had done so in the last Kalpa.

Yes, it's a Drama and drama is always beautiful, benevolent and wonderful with all varieties. Judge yourself how and where your role fits in. I am always available 24 x 7. You can always contact me at your convenience :
    1. Dr Surendra Singh Negi
    R/O D-95, Nehru colony, PO : Araghar, PS : Nehru Colony, Distt Dehradun, Uttarakhand

Mob: +91 9456173003

Email: negi.surendra119@gmail.com
Om Shanti

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Jun 2013

surendra s negi wrote:Do you want me to disclose all the details as shown to me by Baba?

Yes, please.

It's not making sense at all so far, Surendra.

On one hand you talk like a BK, on the other you are directly attacking the reputation of your center-in-charge and blaming the BKs for ... something. Let's see your list of 420 points.

I hope you are not taking your center-in-charge to the police for 420 breaches of Shrimat or the Maryadas! If so, I don't think they will be very interested.
    What is happening?
    Are you yourself a BK?

surendra s negi

Post13 Jun 2013

The second item is a facebook remark by DrGurmeet Juneja associated with this mail >
DrGurmeet wrote: "Well Brother Surendra Singh Negi ji....I can understand your pain in this issue. Your daughter has every right to study further to any extent. No one can stop her. Being a BK or non BK is a choice of one's own. Every one has got his/her state of mind to interpret the thoughts. Every one who is non BK can not be wrong and every one who is a BK can not be right. I and my wife are BK for last 9 yrs and none of my children are BK. I have always given them freedom of choosing her career of their wish. If some body forces some one to surrender as a BK, he/she is wrong...its not a part of Shrimat. It's manmat. So Brother, just let you daughter do what she wanna do. And learn to forgive others. It helps one to be in the state of peacefulness.if any one is doing wrong even after being a Godly child, believe me Brother, he/she will have to face the consequences as per karma philosophy and drama. Baba's Gyan is wonderful but the students and followers don't imbibe the Gyan and its implementation carefully as per Shrimat. These kind of incidents give bad name to the organization as one becomes the example according to one's actions. If you daughter does not like the Bkism, I don't think any teacher would like to ask her to surrender as becoming a BK teacher needs to detach from all the physical bondage. A teacher has to set the example for the aspirants and others who are already in Gyan. It is my personal view that definitely you daughter is very much a BK. But her wish(while remaining a BK mansa vacha karmana) to study further should not be denied. Every organization needs educated sevadharis as they can perform their duties of serving to down trodden souls to elevate by providing Godly knowledge in a better scientific way. ... :) :)"

surendra s negi

Post13 Jun 2013

Dear Admin does it indicate something especial ?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Jun 2013

Until you tell us what this is about, and the nature of your complaint you have filed, there is nothing we can help you with.

Start from the beginning.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Jun 2013

हिन्दुतान

शनिवार, 15 जून 2013 , देहरादून, पांच प्रदेश, 18 संस्करण , नगर संस्करण

आध्यात्मिक संस्था पर आरोप :

देहरादून । नेहरु कॉलोनी निवासी किसी एक डॉक्टर ने एक संस्था पर पत्नी और बच्चों को गुमराह करने का आरोप लगाया है । डा. सुरेन्द्र सिंह नेगी का आरोप है कि वर्ष 2007 -08 से उनकी पत्नी के साथ ही बेटा और बेटी संस्था के संपर्क में थे । इन्होने संस्था के आध्यात्मक स्कूल में दाखिल लिया था । जिसके बाद पूरा परिवार उनके खिलाप हो गया । एसएसपी ने नेहरु कॉलोनी थाने को जांच के निर्देश दिए

जनहित भारत टीम न्यूज़ अप डेट्स :
१. विश्सनीय सूत्रों की पक्की खबर है कि डॉक्टर सुरेन्द्र सिंह नेगी ने अर्जी में केवल अपनी पत्नी के ब्रह्मकुमारिज़ संस्था की सदस्य बनने की बात लिखी है ।
2. उनके बच्चे ब्रह्मकुमारिज़ संस्था के सदस्य नहीं हैं ।

३. लेकिन बच्चों को अपने पिताजी के खिलाप करवाने की साजिस का ज़िक्र किया है , ब्रह्मकुमारिज़ के काले जादू और सम्मोहन द्वारा ।

४. डॉक्टर सुरेन्द्र सिंह नेगी ने संस्था की मुखिया राजयोगिनी ब्रह्माकुमारी प्रेम बेन जी पर आरोप लगाया है की प्रेम बहिन जी के सम्मोहित अनुयायियों द्वारा मैडिटेशन सिखाने के प्रलोभन के आधार पर उनकी पत्नी को ब्रह्मकुमारिज़ के आश्रम में दाखिल करवा दिया और फिर सम्मोहित करके प्रेम बेन उनसे जो चाहें वह करवाती हैं ।

५. प्रेम बेन जी ने जब देखा कि डॉक्टर सुरेन्द्र सिंह नेगी पूरी तरह सम्मोहन के आधीन नहीं हो रहे हैं , तो उनकी पत्नी से परिवार में कलेश करवाने स्टार्ट करवा दिए । कियुनकी उनकी पत्नी पर 100 % सम्मोहन का असर हो रखा है, सो वे अपनी बुद्धि और विवेक का प्रयोग नहीं कर पाती हैं और जो भी निर्देश प्रेम बेन देती हैं उस्सी अनुसार डॉक्टर साहिब से व्यवहार करती हैं ।

६. कियुनकी सम्मोहन द्वारा उनकी पत्नी ने दोनों बच्चों के दिमाग पर भी कब्ज़ा कर लिया है, इसलिए उनकी पत्नी डॉक्टर साहिब से 3/4 चल-अचल सम्पति में हिस्सा मांग रही हैं ।
डॉक्टर साहिब को अच्छी तरह मालूम है कि उनकी पत्नी 3/4 हिस्सा लेकर सब संस्था को दान कर देंगी और खुद बच्चों समेत सड़क पर फेंक दी जायेंगी इसलिए उनको मजबूरन इस काली करतूत करने वाली संस्था की पुलिस में दिनांक 6 जून' 20013 को विधिवत शिकायत करनी पड़ी ।

७. अज्ञात स्रोत्रों से विश्सनीय खबर है कि डॉक्टर सुरेन्द्र सिंह नेगी ने पुलिस निदेशक और कुछ विधायकों से भी संपर्क करके उनको स्थिति से अवगत कराया है ।

८. उत्तराखंड राज्य के राज्यपाल महोदय और मुख्या मंत्री साहिब कार्यालय को भी जानकारी दी है , और वहाँ से भी उत्तराखंड आपदा निवारण के बाद इस प्रकरण की उचित कार्यवाही पर नज़र रखे जाने का आश्वासन पाया है ।

दिनांक : 19-6-2013
मेरा निजी ख्याल है कि जल्द ही नायालय इस अधार्मिक और सम्मोहन जेसे कुकर्त्य करने वाली संस्था को गैर कानूनी घोषित करके इनका बोर-बिस्तर ही बंद कर देगा ।

सज्ञान लिया जाए कि सिंध, पाकिस्तान में भी यह संस्था "ओम मंडली" के नाम से लेखराज कृपलानी द्वारा संचालित थी और नायालय ने 1939-40 में "ओम मंडली" को गैर कानूनी घोषित कर बंद दिया था । लेकिन लेखराज छिपते-छपते इस गेर्कानोनि हरकत को करता रहा ।

1950 में यह संस्था पाकिस्तान से भारत आ गयी और "ब्रह्माकुमारी" नाम से इस संस्था को दुबारा चालु किया गया । 16 जनवरी 1969 में इसी संस्था को बी के रमेश भाई द्वारा , "धार्मिक संस्था" के नाम से मुंबई में रागिस्टर भी करा लिया गया ।

18 जनवरी 1969 को लेखराज कृपलानी हेअर अत्तक से मर गया और रास-लीला का पहता अद्ध्याय ख़त्म हुआ !

दूसरा अद्ध्याय अभी भी जारी है - - - - - ?

एक बार फिर इस संस्था को नयायपालिका जरूर गैर कानूनी घोषित करेगी और इन दीदी-दादी और दादा लोगों को जेल कि सलाखों के पीछे दाल दिया जाएगा ।

" डॉक्टर साहिब आप यात्रा जारी रखें हम सब आपके साथ हैं"

सत्य मेव जयते
Previous

Return to News