What did XBKchat Do for You? & God has Some Serious Issues

Classic posts chosen by the admins of xBKChat.com and the users of this website

classic posts

site admin

What did XBKchat Do for You? & God has Some Serious Issues

Post02 Jun 2008

What did XBKchat Do for You? & God has Some Serious Issues - posted by Kikas on January 17 and 21, 2005

Wow! I am really glad to find such a website. It’s like some of you have been saying, good to find that I was not the only one feeling that anger and confusion and that I wasn’t crazy to suspect and not agree with most of that nonsense. It’s the first time that I am writing in this forum and I only wished I had seen it at the time I was going through the process of leaving and not knowing if my life ended there. I left a year ago, after five years.

This website may do a lot for ex-BKs, but I think it will do more for the ones in the future who will go through the same questions and turmoil while still being a BK. It will open their eyes, show them that they are not crazy, they are not bad, there is nothing wrong with them and that there is life outside this matrix and it can be even more wonderful, free and still full with God and Spirituality - but coming from within and with total acceptance of whatever they are. I say this because there is a lot of depression going on in many people in the BK stuff, some of it for years. Yeah, so much for happiness.

I dare to say that this forum is God inspired - no offense. Who knows how many it can save from suicide and depression, after leaving and being left by something that had become the center of their life and total purpose of existence? So thanks to those responsible for this website and to all the others sharing their sincere experiences and thoughts.

So much for the bra(m)in wash. It is a control program designed to make people stuck, not to set them free. You get in by your heart but then you stop having one because, all of a sudden, Maya can interfere in the way you supposedly recognize the Father - so you can’t recognize anything else because it goes against it.

But there is a very good side to this experience for all of us, at least for me. It made me more mature, more sure of who I am and want to be. It also helped me realize that I didn’t need anyone to tell me how to find the truth that I always knew. I just didn’t trust my way of knowing. I think that the best way for Maya to trick us all is to pretend to be God and make us all scared, dreaming that we have to fight her, when in fact she is the one in charge all the time.

I think that the thing I personally see as being God is, in fact, really testing those who have more love for the truth, than for a God pretending to be God that buys you; you only need to be good and do whatever he says to go to heaven. Where the hell have we heard that before? This is pre-school for souls who still haven’t figured out what is really important and that it is all inside them - everything the need. I guess it’s like some of us take the wrong pill and keep dreaming that we have awakened. Matrix inside the matrix - it’s all about control.

Administrator inserted notes:

* These were two posts made by Kikas. They are separated by the elipses ... but have been counted as one because they were within days of each other and flow well together.

Return to Classic Posts