Parla centre, Mumbai: Brahma Kumari (CULT) Exposed

Classic posts chosen by the admins of xBKChat.com and the users of this website

ex-l

ex-BK

Parla centre, Mumbai: Brahma Kumari (CULT) Exposed

Post13 Feb 2014

Manoj Agarwal is a CEO/founder of Pioneer Finacial & Management Services Ltd., and Pioneer Infotec (P) Ltd. which provide financial services and technology services in the financial sector. He has an MBA and an MS degree from a university in the USA.

His experience is typical of family breakdowns caused by the parasitical Brahma Kumari religion who, on the basis of our research and experience, probably targeted his wife and would have given her "extra attention" because they were wealthy.

"Parla", or Vile Parle as it is known, is an affluent suburb of Mumbai where the Brahma Kumaris have a "VIP" centre specifically targeting the wealthier upper-middle class Marathi and Gujarati business families who live there. From his report, we can see the wife has been given "special treatment" not usually doled out to BK adherents, and "love bombing" style attention from other adherents.

Similar activities have been going on all over the world for decades. It is typical behaviour. The wives are encouraged to donate money and even properties to support the cult, they have even been encouraged and informed about how to separate and divorce from their husband taking such assets with them which are then transfer into the hands of the cult leaders.

When such mental illness arise, and this is not the first or only such case ... it has happened in numerous or even all continents in the world ... the BKs generally wash their hands of the individual and any responsibility. Their religion has no understand or cure for it ... it is just dismissed as "the individual's bad karma", or even "evil spirit possession".

These are facts.
Manoj Agarwal wrote: Brahma Kumari (CULT) Exposed

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My experience

I am 48 year old lives in Mumbai, my wife joined BK as student three years back. Initially I objected to the lifestyle she started following in short time, including the cutting of husband-wife relationship. Gradually she started refusing outings with friends, lost interest in going to the office etc.

She also become very close too the of BK Sister Ansula at Parla center, though we live in Powai. Ansula and her Sister Anu, head of Ghatkopar, started giving VIP treatment to her and started manipulating her psychologically. She became a puppet of them in no time. They started giving her projects in Powai area to promote and teach about BK.

During this period, she started hating me since I would object her activities like getting up at 3.30 am then 2-3 hours meditation and reading, half an hour call from Ansula at 6 AM. Then in the office (she goes to off with me) she will get 5-6 calls from BK sisters-students ...

Evening, she will spend 3-4 hours on reading BK stuff or watching videos of BKs.

During end of December, I complained this to BK Ansula that her so much involvement in our life is affecting my family life through a SMS message, upon which she called up my wife.

After her call to my wife, she fainted and we had to admit her to the nearby hospital where she went through psychological treatment costing us 1.5 lacs ruppees. Not a single person came from the BKs during her 11 day stay at the hospital. During her stay, she was in a hysterical state of mind as I complained to her BK Sister. Even now, after 8 weeks, she is in similar state of mind, she threatens me that if restrict her from the BK she will commit suicide. She still undergoing psychiatric treatment however there is hardly much improvement in her life. I took her to a very senior psychologist in Mumbai and, after talking with her, the counsellor says she can try treating her but her case is extreme and she is so determined to follow the BK's path that counselling may not be successful.

I am personally with two sons and we are going through this phase of life where we do not really know what to do, most of my and her family members lives in Kolkata. She does not even want to go and stay with her mother for few days, she thinks that she will be ridiculed by people around her family.

Pink Panther

Re: Parla centre, Mumbai: Brahma Kumari (CULT) Exposed

Post14 Feb 2014

This sounds like the case a new member Manojag wrote here a few months back - wife with mental distress, removed and put into care of therapists somewhere in India, and Ansula was mentioned ...

Psychological problems after wife joins Brahma Kumaris.

Return to Classic Posts