Media campaign against Brahmakumaris

Classic posts chosen by the admins of xBKChat.com and the users of this website

Maui

Re: Media campaign against Brahmakumaris

Post18 Sep 2017

I have no way of knowing what each ones titles were.

What I witnessed and heard said, was both money to promote and there was enough given, as said, to cover whatever ... whatever ... expenses they incurred. Some I saw and was familiar with was American dollars, Rupees, and some other currency I did not know.

It was a huge amount whereas my friend was also very surprised ... but as I said, refused to elaborate with me.

He knew these people well.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Sep 2017

Maui wrote:It was a huge amount whereas my friend was also very surprised ... but as I said, refused to elaborate with me.

He knew these people well.

You see how BKism encourages dishonesty and secretiveness, corruption is OK if it is in service of the cult.

I wonder why they needed foreign currency?

May be BK workers going back abroad after illegally and secretively working in India, on IT and media projects?

No one got paid or made money out of BKism in my day ... that I knew of.

GuptaRati 6666

Post22 Sep 2017

With respect to the BKs use of the local and global media, there is the factor of telepresence (TP) and virtual worlds. We all have a telepresence, it like an astral body, that becomes our means to interact in virtual worlds. TPs are similar to thought forms; TP has thoughts as part of its structure. Electrons, photons, and other sub-atomic particles are its constituents. Images are an effective means to slide information into the minds of souls through the TP of souls in virtual environments.

ymg

Post15 Feb 2019

Hi Zenobia,

Can we try again to go through Media.
I can help to give some data as I am studying my Brother's behavior.

Also can we start a petition?

hindu

Post19 Jul 2019

Despotism has profound roots in the aggregate personalities of individuals. To know about it and hold it under control is an undertaking removed.

Pink Panther

Post21 Jul 2019

Hindu wrote:Despotism has profound roots in the aggregate personalities of individuals. To know about it and hold it under control is an undertaking removed.

This may sound profound to you ”Hindu” but it makes little sense.

What are you referring to ? What is the "undertaking” removed from?
Previous

Return to Classic Posts