Why nobody wants to discuss this biggest test?

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Why nobody wants to discuss this biggest test?

Post06 Oct 2007

tinydot wrote:Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

If you repeat these words even without accepting it, you would be amazed, that it will plug-up your lustful thoughts. Have done this technique, before I went into BKWSU. I used to go to Chaitanya Mission Group for few months, that was fifteen years ago when I was in my sexually-stimulated early 20's.

Om Shanti. Yes this method is OK. As for accepting: God is one but He has a lot of names. In my experience while chanting this mantra you also get spiritual energy. Not so much while remembrance but you get some purification. Tinydot, you used to go to Chaitanya Sarasvat Math?

tinydot

ex-BK

Post06 Oct 2007

bkdimok wrote:Tinydot, you used to go to Chaitanya Sarasvat Math?

I think so ... only for few months, that was fifteen years ago. Is this the group of Chris Butler (of Science of identity Foundation) aka JagadGuru, the "bad guy" who comes to destroy "Materialism" in society. If he is in that Math, then yes.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post06 Oct 2007

tinydot wrote:JagadGuru

He is a partial sanyasi. He was in ISKCON, but decided to become independent. Some disagreements with somebody. Like PBK, I suppose.
Previous

Return to BK