BapDada - New season 2007-8

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: BapDada - New season 2007-8

Post26 Feb 2008

Omshanti.
I have heard from a BK friend that in case of the latest Avyakt Vani narrated on 18.02.08, Dadi Gulzar was brought to the Diamond hall directly from the hospital. Even Avyakt BapDada mentioned about her ill-health and the Avyakt Vani was comparatively short, about three and a half pages. Can anyone confirm this?

If it is true, I wish her a speedy recovery before the next Avyakt Vani scheduled to be narrated on Shivjayanti (6th March, 08).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Feb 2008

Someone mentioned that the transformation when BapDada possessed her was remarkable and that one should see it on video if possible. I am not so sure it is such a big deal.

Its all a bit of a distraction from the real issues really. There are a few new season's Murlis in the Downloads section.

bansy

Post27 Feb 2008

How important is it for the body to be healthy for the Supreme Soul to enter it ? Or rather, how healthy must a body be beofre He can enter it ?

As long as the the vocal chords can work, cannot ShivBaba speak ? After all, everyone sees with the divine eyes, not the physical ones ...

If Stephen Hawking can ...

arjun

PBK

Post27 Feb 2008

Sister Bansy wrote:How important is it for the body to be healthy for the Supreme Soul to enter it ? Or rather, how healthy must a body be beofre He can enter it ? As long as the the vocal chords can work, cannot ShivBaba speak ? After all, everyone sees with the divine eyes, not the physical ones ...

Yes, as long as the vocal chords work ShivBaba can speak, but the health of the Chariot is important for running the Yagya as well (at least in case of PBKs), but in case of BKWSU I do not know who takes the decision about the fitness of Gulzar Dadiji before an Avyakt Vani is delivered through her body.

In the instant case, whether the decision to bring Gulzar Dadiji from hospital straight to the dias was taken on the basis of any trance message from the Subtle Region or to avoid any embarrasment in front of the thousands of BKs who had been invited for the programme many months in advance, is not known.

Many years ago there was a similar situation when Dadi Gulzar was suffering or recovering from cancer, but still continued to be a medium for Avyakt Vanis, wearing a scarf.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post02 Mar 2008

arjun wrote:I have heard from a BK friend that in case of the latest Avyakt Vani narrated on 18.02.08, Dadi Gulzar was brought to the Diamond hall directly from the hospital. Even Avyakt BapDada mentioned about her ill-health and the Avyakt Vani was comparatively short, about three and a half pages. Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm. The translator said that Dadi had a lung infection and quite a few times they had to turn the mike off while "the harmonium" (as BapDada was calling it) was coughing.

When the Dadis came on the stage after the Murli, BapDada asked for the mike to be taken away and he had a private conversation with them. He also had the 3 Brothers (Nirwair, Ramesh and BrijMohan) join them. That went on for a while and when he was done: off he went!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Mar 2008

bkti-pit wrote:When the Dadis came on the stage after the Murli, BapDada asked for the mike to be taken away and he had a private conversation with them. He also had the 3 Brothers (Nirwair, Ramesh and BrijMohan) join them. That went on for a while and when he was done: off he went!

Spooky ... I wonder what he said to the secretive elite that could not be said in public? And what is the nature of these pep talks in general? Why cannot such high minded yogis with decades worth of practise, with equally polished sanskars ready for the Golden Age, could not just equally pick up the directions through vibrations in meditation ...
The translator said that Dadi had a lung infection and quite a few times they had to turn the mike off while "the harmonium" (as BapDada was calling it) was coughing.

So, whose karma was the cough? Interesting in a way. Gulzar is out of the body, would her karma not go with her? Does this suggest the body, and other things, have their own set of parameters?

bkti-pit

Post03 Mar 2008

I just got this email form a friend in Madhuban:

Things are not good in Madhuban nor the Yagya in general. The corruption is and will increase. Everyone seems to be aware of the problems the Yagya is experiencing.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post03 Mar 2008

Good!!

Its about time do you not think???

BTW, how is internet arranged in Madhuban? Are there two computers for All and do you have to wait in line or is there some sort of Internet cafe??

arjun

PBK

Post06 Mar 2008

Omshanti.
The Hindi version of the latest Avyakt Vani on the Eve of Shivjayanti seems to have been uploaded on the site in the 'downloads section' :)

So, congratulations to everyone on the occasion of Shivjayanti today. :D

From yesterday's Avyakt Vani it appears as if Avyakt BapDada unfurled the flag and uttered the following lines:

"Today you have unfurled the flag here in this hall, but that day will also come, and it is certain to arrive when the ceremony of unfurling this flag will take place in every place of the world. And this song would be played in the hearts of every soul automatically - "Our Baba has come. Our Father, the liberator, the bestower of boons has come." This song will begin to be played in the hearts of everyone in the world automatically. This song is being played in your hearts, is not it? He has come, we have found Him. We got the boons, we got the blessings. So, just as this flag remains hoisted in your hearts, it is bound to be hoisted in the hearts of the souls of the world." :P

Note: The above translation has been done by a PBK

bkti-pit

Post07 Mar 2008

Here is the last Murli ...

05/03/08
Avyakt BapDada

Accumulate the power of silence and elevated actions in the bank at the Confluence Age. With the Shiv Mantra transform the consciousness of "I"

Today, BapDada is seeing the love of all the children everywhere. All of you have also arrived here in the viman (aero plane) of love. This viman of love very easily enables you to reach the One you love. BapDada is seeing that especially today, all souls who are absorbed in love are swinging in the swings of God's love. BapDada is also merged in the love of the children everywhere. This love of God easily makes you bodiless, the same as the Father. It takes you beyond gross feelings and enables you to become stable in the Avyakt stage and the Avyakt form. BapDada is pleased to see every child in a stage equal to His own stage.

Today, all the children have come here to celebrate Shiv Ratri, Shiv Jayanti, the birthday of the Father and their own birthday. BapDada has also arrived here from His own region to celebrate the birthday of all of you. Throughout the whole cycle, this birthday of the Father and you is unique and extremely lovely. Throughout the whole cycle, God doesn't celebrate the birthday of anyone. Souls celebrate the birthdays of souls, but God is celebrating this alokik birthday of you souls. Together with that, the specialty of this birth is even more alokik. It cannot exist throughout the whole cycle. You would never have heard that the birthday of the Father and the children is on the same day. So, the significance and importance of this birthday is that all of you are celebrating with the Father the birthday of the Father and the children. This birthday is also called Shiv Jayanti and Shiv Ratri. So, together with the birthday, there is also the memorial of His task. It is the memorial of dispelling darkness and spreading light. So, you are the fortunate souls who are celebrating such an alokik birthday with BapDada. The Father is giving multi-multi-million-fold greetings for this divine birthday; He is also giving blessings and love and remembrance from His heart. Congratulations. Multimillion-fold congratulations. Congratulations.

Devotees celebrate this festival with a lot of love and devotional feeling. Whatever elevated actions you have performed in this divine birth and are still performing are being celebrated in the form of a memorial for a limited time, for a temporary period. However, it is a wonder of the devotees too. Just see how much wonder it is between those whose memorials are created and those who are celebrating the memorials! At least they are clever in copying you, because they are your devotees, are they not? So, those who have created the memorials have received as a blessing the fruit of your greatness. You make a vow of complete purity for one birth just once. They have copied you. They make a vow for purity for one day. You have made a vow of having pure food for the whole birth whereas they hold a fast for one day. So, today, at Amrit Vela, BapDada was seeing that the devotees of all of you are no less. Their specialty has also been very good. So, have all of you made a firm vow for food and drink, for the purity of the thoughts in your mind, for your words and actions, and of actions while coming into connection and relationship for the whole birth? Have you made a vow or only a little bit? Purity is the basis of Brahmin life. It is the basis of becoming worthy of worship. It is the basis of elevated attainment. So, all the fortunate souls who have reached here, check: Have I made a firm vow for the festival of this birth of becoming pure in all four ways - purity not just in terms of celibacy, but purity in my thoughts, words, actions and relationships and connections? Have you made this firm vow? Have you?

Those who have made this firm vow, not a little weak, raise your hands! Firm? Is it firm? How firm is it? Will you shake if anyone makes you shake? Will you shake? Will you not shake? Sometimes, Maya comes, does she not? Or does she not come? Have you bid farewell to Maya? Is it that you sometimes allow Maya permission to come and so she comes? Check: Have I made a firm vow? Have I made a vow for all time? Or, is it only for some time? Sometimes, a little, sometimes a lot, sometimes a firm vow, sometimes a little weak? It is not like that, is it? In terms of love for BapDada all of you believe that you have more than 100% love for BapDada. If BapDada asks you how much love you have for BapDada, all of you raise your hand with zeal and enthusiasm. It is only a few people who have a percentage in terms of their love; the majority has love. You have passed in the subject of love, and BapDada also accepts that the majority of you have passed in love. However, in terms of the vow of purity, in terms of fulfilling the vow of complete purity in all four, that is, in your thoughts, words, actions and relationships and connections, there is a percentage. What does BapDada now want? BapDada wishes you to fulfill the promise that you have made of becoming equal.

That the Father's image is visible in the face of every child, that your every word is equal to that of the Father's. BapDada's words become a blessing. So, all of you should check: Is the Father's image visible in my face? What is the Father's image? Complete. Full in every aspect. In this way, is every child's eyes and face like the Father's? Is my face constantly smiling? Or, does it sometimes show signs of thoughts, sometimes a shadow of waste thoughts, sometimes unhappy, sometimes showing signs of a lot of labor - it is not a face like that, is it? It is always like a rose. It should not sometimes be like a rose in bloom and sometimes become something else. As soon as you took birth, BapDada has told you that Maya will come to oppose you in this elevated life of yours. However, it is Maya's duty to come and the duty of you souls who have taken a vow for constant purity to chase Maya away from a distance.

BapDada has seen that some children do not chase Maya away from a distance. Maya comes. You allow her to come, that is, you become influenced by Maya. If you do not chase her away from a distance, Maya also develops that habit, because she knows that you will allow her to stay there. The sign of allowing Maya to stay is that when Maya comes, you think that that is Maya, but what do you then think? "We haven't become complete yet! No one has become complete yet! We are now still becoming that. We will become that. You begin to say "ge, ge," (that it will happen in the future), and so Maya develops the habit of staying there. So, today, you are celebrating the birthday. The Father is giving you blessings and congratulations, but in which form does the Father wish to see every child, even the child who is the last number child? Even the last number child is loved by the Father. So, the Father wants to see even the last number child always as a rose, a rose in bloom, not wilted. The reason for wilting is a little bit of carelessness: "It will happen. I will see about it. I will do it. I will get there." So, this language of "ge, ge" makes you fall down. So, check: How much time has gone by?

Now, BapDada has already given the signal for the closeness of time and for something happening suddenly. It is not that He is giving the signal now. He has already given it. It is necessary to remain ever ready and alert for such a time. In order to remain alert, check: Are my mind and intellect always clean and clear? They have to be clean; they have to be clear. For this, in order to be victorious at that time, it is essential to have both catching power and touching power in your mind and intellect. Such circumstances are to come that even though you may be sitting far away, you will be able to catch the Father's signals, directions and Shrimat that you are to receive, if your mind and intellect are clean and clear. You will be touched: I have to do this, I must not do that. Therefore, BapDada has already told you earlier: Accumulate as much power of silence as you want. You should be able to control your mind and intellect whenever you want, however you want. Waste thoughts should not touch your dreams at all - there has to be such control over your mind.

This is why there is the saying: When you have conquered your mind, you have conquered the world. For example, the physical organs - of your hands - you are able to make them function as and when you want as per your orders. In the same way, the controlling power of the mind and intellect should emerge in the soul at every moment. It should not be that you have that experience at the time of having Yoga, but when you are performing actions, at the time of coming into interaction or in relationship with others, there is less experience of that. Test papers are to come suddenly because you have to take test papers every now and again before the final paper.

So, what specialty will you have on this birthday? Accumulate as much power of silence as you can. In one second, become lost in the experience of sweet silence because, with science and silence, science is going into its extreme. The victory of the power of silence over science will bring about transformation. With the power of silence, you will be able to give co-operation to any soul even sitting far away. You can quieten a wandering mind. You saw Brahma Baba: Whenever any specially beloved child was in any type of upheaval or settling any physical karmic account, Baba would wake up early in the morning and give sakaash with the power of silence and that soul would experience that. So, at the end, you will have to give the co-operation of this silence. According to the circumstances, pay a great deal of attention to this. It is only at this time that the bank is open for you to accumulate the power of silence and the power of elevated actions. The bank to accumulate does not exist in any other birth. If you do not accumulate now, then the bank will not exist, and so where will you accumulate? Therefore, you can accumulate as much credit as you want at this time.

Generally, people also say: Do whatever you want to do now, think about whatever you need to think, now. Whatever you think now, that will remain in the form of thoughts, whereas after some time, when your limit of time comes close, the thought will be transformed into repentance: "If only I had done this, I had to do this" That thought will not then remain in the form of thought; it will change into repentance. This is why BapDada is giving you a signal in advance. No matter what happens, become lost in the power of silence in one second. Do not say, "I am making that effort". You can make effort to accumulate at this time.

So BapDada has love for you children. BapDada wishes to take each and every child back with Him. The promise is that Baba will stay with you and that Baba will go back with you. In order for that promise to be fulfilled, it is those who become equal who will return with Him. Double foreigners love to walk hand in hand. So, your hand should be in the hand of Shrimat. The Father's Shrimat and your own dictates (manmat) are said to be hand in hand. So, is that all right? Today you have come to celebrate the birthday, have you not? BapDada is pleased and He also has great spiritual intoxication that His children are always enthusiastic and constantly celebrating a festival. Do you celebrate a festival every day or just on special days? The Confluence Age is a festival in itself. The age is of festivity. No other age is like the Confluence Age. So, all of you have the zeal and enthusiasm that you definitely have to become equal to the Father, do you not? Do you? You have to become that. Or, is it that you will see about it, that you will become that in the future, that you will do that in, the future? You will not say, "ge, ge" (that it will happen in the future), will you?

Those who think that you have to become this, raise your hands! You have to become that. You may have to renounce something. You may have to do tapasya. Are you ready to renounce anything that you may have to? What is the greatest renunciation? In renouncing, the greatest obstacle is created by one word. In your renunciation, tapasya, disinterest, unlimited disinterest, it is just one word that causes obstacles. You already know that. What is that one word? "I". The "I" of body consciousness. This is why BapDada has said: Whenever you say "mine" what do you remember first? My Baba (Mera Baba). It is "'My Baba", is it not? You may say "my" something else, but in saying mine, you have developed the habit of saying "My Baba" first. In the same way, whenever you say "I", just as you never forget "My Baba", whenever you say "my", then the word Baba is also used, in the same way, whenever you say the word "I", you should always remember the soul: Who am I? A soul. I, the soul, am doing this. I and mine: the limited has changed into unlimited. Is this possible? Is it? At least nod in agreement! Instill this habit. As soon as you say, "I", remember the soul. Then, when there is the consciousness of "I", you will instantly remember one word: Who is Karavanhar (the One who is inspiring)? "The Father, Karavanhar, is inspiring me to do it". At the time 'of doing anything, always remember the word Karavanhar. Then there will not be the consciousness of "mine" - my ideas, my duties. Sometimes, there is a lot of intoxication of your duty. "My duty", but who is the Bestower who gave that duty? These duties are a gift from God. To think "I" for a gift from God: is that good?

So, there are now two more last turns (meetings); just think that there is one more month of the season for this year's season to come to an end. So, for the completion, what does BapDada want you to complete? Are you ever ready for this or will you have to think about it? Whether you all come here or not, BapDada wants the result from every place. In this one month, make your natural nature such because a natural nature cannot be changed quickly. So, make your natural nature what Baba told you: The Father's virtues should always be visible on your face; the Father's Shrimat should be visible in your activity. Your face should always be smiling. Your way of moving should be of remaining content and making everyone content. In every action, there should be the balance of karma and Yoga. Some children tell Baba very good things. Should Baba tell you what they say? They say: Baba, just understand that this is my natural nature. It is not anything else, but my nature is like that. What should BapDada say to that? Is it my nature? Some say "My way of speaking is like that. I did not get angry, but my way of speaking is a little like that. I spoke a little loudly, but I did not get angry. I just spoke a little loudly. Just look how sweet the things they say are!

BapDada says: To say "mine" for what you are referring to as "my nature" is wrong. Is "my nature" Ravan's nature or your nature? Your nature is that of the eternal period, of the original period, of the period when you are worthy of worship - that is your original nature. It is because you say "mine, mine" for something that belongs to Ravan that you are not able to get rid of it. You have kept something that doesn't belong to you as yours. Is it considered good when someone secretly keeps something that doesn't belong to him or her carefully hidden away? So, why do you consider Ravan's nature, someone else's nature to belong to you? Some say with great intoxication: It is not my fault; it is just my nature. They even try to reassure BapDada. So, will you now have the completion ceremony for this? Will you? Look, say it from your heart. Do it with your mind. Whenever our mind is willing, anything is possible. Accept this in your mind: "This is not my nature; it belongs to someone else and so I mustn't keep it.” You have died alive, have you not? Is your nature Brahmin nature or your old nature? So, do you understand what BapDada wants? You may entertain yourself, you may dance and play games ... but ... there is a "but". While doing everything you have to become equal. How can you return home with the Father without becoming equal? You would have to wait in the customs, in the land of Dharamraj; you will not be able to return together with the Father.

So, should we see the result after one month? Dadis, speak! Should we see it then? Speak, should we see it then? Will you pay attention for one month? If you pay attention for one month, it will become natural. Do not miss out even one day of the month. Achcha, are the Dadis going to take responsibility for this? All of you together extend the hand of having good wishes and pure feelings for one another. When someone falls, you give your hand with a lot of love to get him up again. So, with the hand of good wishes and pure feelings, giving co-operation to one another, continue to make them move forward. Is that OK? You don't check as much as you should. You do something and you check then, but it has happened by then, has it not? So, first think and then do. Not that you do something first and then think about it. You have to do this.

What do the double foreigners think? Will you do this? Will you do it? Will the double foreigners do this? Very good. If the double foreigners become an example, BapDada will shower many, many blessings. What have the double foreigners thought about? Will you become an example? If you will become that, then raise two hands. It is a wonder. BapDada is giving double foreigners blessings of courage and zeal and enthusiasm from now. Those from Bharat are no less. They are thinking about it within themselves. They are also thinking: We will definitely become this and show Baba. Is that right, those from Bharat? Look. What has Bharat not done? Those from Bharat have brought the Father down from up above. So, those from Bharat performed a wonder, did they not? This is not a big deal in front of that. Achcha, those of you who feel that you have a lot of love for the Father and for the Dadis, raise your hands. You have love. That is good. How much love do you have? What song is your heart now singing? Who else will love me as much? As much as the children love the Father and the Father loves the children? Will anyone else give you as much love? So, to renounce something out of love is not really renouncing it. That is attaining it, not renouncing it.

BapDada uses the Shiv-mantra and sees everyone in their complete form. You also have the Shiv-mantra, do you not? Do you have it? Do you? Not the magic mantra, but the Shiv-mantra. So, use the Shiv-mantra. Next time, think carefully about it and make your own plan for yourself. When you are given a plan made by others, you make excuses, saying this happened and that happened. Make a plan for your own self. Today, you are celebrating the Father's birthday, are you not? So, what do you do on a birthday? You give one or another gift. You do give them, do you not? So, what gift will you give the Father? To definitely do and demonstrate to the Father what He said: this is the gift you have to give. BapDada is also giving all of you a gift. It is also your birthday, is it not? So, what gift is BapDada giving? Firmly. Those who want to claim it can do so. It is a special blessing. However, the blessing will only work when you revise the blessing at Amrit Vela every day. You have to revise your gift. Will you revise your gift?

So BapDada is giving you this gift. Never let go of taking one step of courage, and then BapDada will take a thousand steps of giving help. Do not test Baba and think: I will see if Baba is helping me or not. Do not test Baba in that way. The Father is bound to help. You are bound and the Father is also bound. So, look at this gift again and again every day. When you receive a beautiful gift, you keep looking at it again and again because it is so beautiful. So, every day at Amrit Vela, look at it and then while in your karma-yogi life, continue to revise it every so often. Achcha. You took the gift and you gave the gift. It is good.

BapDada is looking at everyone. Everyone is watching from their little cottages and their screens. BapDada is seeing them in front of Him. Even those who haven't come, BapDada is giving them this gift too. BapDada is seeing them all, whether it is day or night, and even if there is a time difference, their love enables them to stay awake through the night (jagran - staying awake at night, as part of the celebration of Shiv Ratri). All the children's cards, whether they sent them or not, and all their e-mails, whether they sent them or not; everyone's e-mails of the thoughts of their heart reached BapDada. You are all dancing with enthusiasm. BapDada is seeing this too. Wherever all of you are, it is not that a single child's love and remembrance has not reached BapDada. Everyone's love and remembrance has reached Baba and BapDada is responding: Constantly continue to celebrate the festival of zeal and enthusiasm. Achcha. What drill does BapDada now want you to perform? In one second, become an embodiment of the power of silence: a concentrated mind and a concentrated intellect.

Throughout the whole day, take a second every now and again and practice this. As soon as you have a thought of silence, become an embodiment of that. You don't need time for this. Simply practice it for a second. Silence. Achcha.

It is the turn of Indore to serve: It is good. The Shakti Army is large. The Pandavas are no less. So, look, the very name is Indoor - the ones who are constantly engaged in the tapasya of remaining introverted. It is good. Look, the establishment of Indore is special. You know, do you not, that before Father Brahma became Avyakt, the foundation of Indore was laid with inspiration from Sakar Baba? You are so lucky. And you are the fulfilled hopes of Father Brahma, are you not? All of you are giving a response to BapDada according to the enthusiasm and specialty with which BapDada gave those inspirations, are you not? It is good. You have had good enthusiasm for service and you will continue to have it. Now, Indore should perform wonders. What wonders will the teachers perform? Will you claim the first number? Transformation. Indore should claim the first number in what BapDada said. Will you claim it? Will you? You have the power of the gathering. Look at the power of the gathering. There were the five Pandavas. So what wonders did the gathering of the five Pandavas show? So, there is strength in a gathering. There is such a huge gathering and so what can you not achieve? You can do whatever you want. So, demonstrate by showing wonders. Demonstrate by doing something that you have not done so far. Do you have this courage? Teachers, you have this courage, do you not? Do you have this courage? It is good.

Look, you have had courage and held many big programs, have you not? So, you have to become number one in every subject. Have this determined thought. BapDada has seen that those who maintain courage definitely experience receiving the Father's help. However, carelessness comes in-between - this happens all the time. Instead of always being intense effort-makers, you sometimes become effort-makers and sometimes intense effort-makers. Let there always be the wave of being intense effort-makers - for the self and for everyone else too. Do not think, "I am moving along fine". Give co-operation to one another and claim number one collectively. No matter how much someone has fallen, make that one your companion and teach him how to walk along. Be co-operative. So, what will Indore do? Make the gathering free from obstacles. Let there be no name or trace of any obstacle. Whomsoever you see, BapDada's activity should be visible in that one. What do the Pandavas think? Will you do this? You will do it. What do the Shaktis think? Think this: If we don't become this, who else would? We will do it. Always have such zeal and enthusiasm. And you can do it. There is a lot of power in the gathering. Achcha. Always remember the blessing of being number one victorious.

1000 double foreigners have come from 55 countries. BapDada has seen that the double foreigners fulfill their system of coming for every meeting very well. They feel they have to come and so they do come, and everyone has had the thought of increasing the beauty of the season of Madhuban, and so it has been seen that in every meeting, the decoration of Madhuban - the double foreigners - are always present. You may clap. It is good. Day by day, in all the service places abroad, you are doing very well in giving zeal and enthusiasm and having meetings with one another. BapDada has seen that you are doing very well in going to one another's places and giving your good wishes. You continue to create very good systems. BapDada is pleased that, no matter how, you just reach here. You don't seem like residents of a far-away place. You feel as though you belong here. In fact, who is the One who lives the furthest away? Is it the double foreigners or BapDada? So, the One who is resides the furthest away loves His equals who are living faraway. Achcha. Double foreigners wish to make a pledge. (Sister Mohini from New York read out the pledge and everyone repeated it after her.)

The pledge for the determined thoughts for the 72nd Trimurti Shiv Jayanti:

I promise that: I will always continue to follow the Father's Shrimat at every step. I will always remain free from obstacles. I will always be seated on my seat of self-respect and respect everyone. I will always fulfil BapDada's hopes.

Sweet Baba, Lovely Baba. Shukriya (Thank You) Baba

Shukriya Bacche!

(There was also an international mother's retreat. BapDada had heard that the result was very good.) Very good. It is good.; Double foreigners continue to move ahead of all. Fly and continue to make others fly. Achcha.

To all the fortunate souls from everywhere who are celebrating their birthday, to those who maintain their enthusiasm and celebrate the festival of the Confluence Age, to all the children who continue to fly with the wings of zeal and enthusiasm, to the mahavir children who constantly make their mind and intellect experienced in being stable and concentrated, to the children who follow the Father and put into a practical form their enthusiasm to become equal, to those who are always loving and co-operative with one another, those who give courage and enable others to receive the blessing of help from the Father, to the children who are bestowers of blessings and great donors, BapDada's love and remembrance and multi-multi-multi-multi-million times congratulations, congratulations, congratulations.

To the Dadis: In BapDada's heart, each of you jewels is great because you are instruments to increase the zeal and enthusiasm in many souls. Seeing your enthusiasm, they automatically feel that enthusiasm. They don't need to be given that, but it automatically reaches them. Your gathering is very, very strong. You don't have to make it strong. It is strong. Each jewel is a decoration of the gathering. (To Manohar Dadi): You do go to class, you have been obedient. The Father asked Y9U and you did it and therefore, you are in the list of those who are obedient, and the whole gathering is now of those who say, "Ji Ha, Ji ha!" (Dadi Janki said: Baba, You had said that the Lord would always remain present, and that is the experience I continue to have.)

The Father is bound. Look, there is a special vision on the group of those who are instruments. BapDada's love and vision are always on those who have become instruments. (Baba, it doesn't matter if our eyes become moist, does it?) That is a sign of love. They are not tears. (What are we going to do now?) You have to become equal and make others the same also. You have the duty of making others that. You have the duty of making them fly. It is easy.

(Mohiniben gave BapDada remembrance from Uncle, Aunty and Par Dadi.) Everyone's remembrance has reached BapDada.

BapDada hoisted the flag with His hands and gave everyone greetings for the 72nd Trimurti Shiv Jayanti.

Today, we hoisted this flag in this hall, but now, that day will also come and it has to come, when there will be the ceremony of hoisting this flag in many different places in the world and this song will automatically be playing in the hearts of all the souls: "Our Baba 'has come. Our Father, the Bestower of Liberation, the Bestower of Blessings, has come!" This song will begin to be played automatically in everyone's heart throughout the world. This song is playing in your heart, is it not? He has come, we have met Him. You have received blessings, you have received good wishes, and so, just as this flag is being hoisted in your heart, in the same way, it has to be hoisted in the hearts of the souls of the world. They may not be able to attain their inheritance, but they have to sing the song, "Oho Prabhu! Aha Prabhu! You have come!" So, it is very good. It is the fortune of all of you that you are hoisting the flag with the Father and everywhere else, they are seeing this. Just as you are seeing it, BapDada is also seeing them. BapDada is seeing the flag in all the different places. Your Brothers and Sisters are nodding in this way. Achcha.

... Om Shanti ...

enlightened

ex-BK

Re: BapDada - latest Avyakt Murli 02/04/08

Post04 Apr 2008

02/04/08 Avyakt BapDada 02/04/08

Avyakt BapDada spoke not wrote:This year, become an authority of experience in all four subjects. Make the aim and its qualifications equal.

Today, BapDada is seeing His jewels of contentment everywhere who remain content. The sparkle of contentment is visible on the face of each one. You yourself love jewels of contentment, BapDada loves them and the family also loves them because contentment is a great power. Contentment can only be imbibed when you have attained all attainments. If there is little attainment, there will be little contentment. Contentment also invokes other powers. According to capacity, the atmosphere of contentment also gives others vibrations of contentment.

The sign of someone remaining content is that that one will always be seen to be happyhearted. That one’s face would always naturally remain cheerful. No adverse situation that comes in front of a contented soul will make that one fluctuate from his original stage. No matter how great the situation may be, for a contented soul it is seen as entertainment in the form of a cartoon show. This is why that soul does not get distressed by situations. The situations cannot attack that soul; they become defeated. This is why that soul experiences his life to be entertainment filled with supersensuous joy. He doesn’t need to labour, but experiences that as entertainment. So, each one of you should check yourself. You know how to check, do you not? Do you? Those who know how to check yourself, not check others, if you know how to check yourself, raise your hands. Do you know how to check yourself? Achcha. Congratulations.

Every day at Amrit Vela, the blessing that every child receives from BapDada in different forms is: Remain happy, remain prosperous. Everyone receives a blessing every day. BapDada gives everyone the same blessing, simultaneously every day, but what is the difference? Why do you become numberwise? The Bestower is One and the gift He gives is the same. He doesn’t give a little to some and more to others. He gives generously, but how is the difference created? All of you have experienced this, because until now, this sound reaches BapDada - do you know which sound? “Sometimes” (kabhi kabhi), “A little ...” (thoda, thoda) - this sound reaches BapDada even now. BapDada has said: Both these words should be removed from the dictionary of the life of Brahmin souls.

The Father is imperishable, the treasures are imperishable and all of you are imperishable, elevated souls. So, what word should you be using? “Sometimes” or “constantly” (sada)? In front of all the treasures, check: Do I have all the powers constantly? Do I have all the virtues constantly? When the devotees of all of you sing your praise, what do they say? “The bestower of virtues sometimes” – is this what they sing? In every blessing, BapDada has said the word “sada” (constantly). A master with all powers constantly; not that sometimes you have some powers and at other times you have all the powers. At every moment, you speak these two words and the Father also speaks them. “Become equal”– He doesn’t say become equal to a little extent. He says: Complete and perfect to the fullest extent.

So, what do the children sometimes do? BapDada also watches the games, does He not? He continues to watch the games of the children. What do some of you children do? Some of you, not all of you, think about the blessing you have received; you speak about it, you note it down in your note book, you even remember it, but you don’t allow the seed of the blessing to become fruitful. You are unable to get fruit from the seed. You become very happy simply speaking about it, “It is a very good blessing.” The blessing is the seed, and to the extent that you make the seed fruitful, accordingly it will increase.

What is the method to make the seed fruitful? To use it at the right time. You forget to use it at the time. You simply see it in your note book and speak about it: “It is very good, it is very good. Baba has given a very good blessing.” But why has He given it? He has given it for you to make it fruitful. Fruit grows from a seed. You churn the blessing, but in becoming an embodiment of that blessing, you become numberwise. Seeing the fortune of each one, BapDada becomes pleased. However, BapDada had also told you about the hopes in His heart earlier. All of you raised your hands - do you remember - that you would finish all reasons and excuses and become an embodiment of solutions? Do you remember that homework?

Some children in their heart-to-heart conversations, in their letters and e-mails have written Baba their result. It is good that your attention has been drawn. However, have you become like the word that BapDada likes: constantly? All of you who have come, whether you heard it or read it, in the one month’s homework – it has been just one month, not longer – in one month, you have had that aim. You have spoken about it to one another. However, those who have claimed good marks in their one month’s homework, raise your hands. Those who have passed, those who have passed with honours, stand up, those who have passed with honours! Everyone should have a vision (darshan) of those who have passed with honours. Not mothers. Among the Sisters, the teachers haven’t raised their hand. No one? Those from Madhuban? This result is very low. (Very few people stood up.) There must be such ones at the centres too. Congratulations. You may applaud.

BapDada smiles because when BapDada asks, “Who has love for BapDada and how much love do you have?”, what do you reply “Baba, we have so much love for You, we can’t even speak about it.” You give a very good reply and even BapDada is pleased, but what is the proof of love? Whomsoever you love - in the world nowadays, they have body-conscious love and they are ready to sacrifice their life. For God’s love, when the Father says something, why do children find it difficult to do? You sing very good songs: Baba, we are the moths who sacrifice ourselves to You. We are those who surrender to the Flame. So, can you not sacrifice this one word “reason”?

Now the last turn of this season has come. You and the Father are seeing and will see what will happen in the next season (year). Seeing the time, you all speak about this - the call of time, the call of the devotees, the call of time, the call of souls experiencing sorrow, the call of souls who are loving and co-operative with you - you will fulfil that, will you not? What is your title? What is your duty? For which duty have you become Brahmins? “World transformers” is your title. World transformation is your task. And who is your companion? You have become instruments for this task with BapDada.

So, what are you going to do? Even now, if Baba makes you raise your hands, all of you will raise your hands. You have kept the aim. BapDada has seen that totally, in this season, all of you have had the thought, but the key to success is determination - I definitely have to do this. Instead of this, you are doing it sometimes, saying, “I am moving along, I will do it.” This thought makes your determination ordinary. The word “reason” doesn’t enter in determination. There is just a solution. Reasons may come, but nevertheless because of checking, the reasons change into solutions.

BapDada checked the result, and what did He see? Gyani, yogi, embodiment of dharna and servers – in all four subjects, each one is Gyani, yogi, has dharna and is serving according to their capacity. However, in all four subjects, a lack was visible in their being an embodiment of experience or an authority of experience. In being an embodiment of knowledge, to be an embodiment of experience in knowledge means - Gyan is said to be knowledge. A soul who is an embodiment of experience has knowledge, that is, understanding of what has to be done and what mustn’t be done; he has the light and might of knowledge.

The meaning of being an embodiment of experience is that there should be light and might in a natural way in every action of a Gyani soul. Gyani means to know The Knowledge, to speak about it and, together with that, there should be light and might in every action. With your form of being an embodiment of experience, your every action will naturally be elevated and successful. You won’t have to labour because you are embodiments of the experience of knowledge. The authority of experience is the most elevated of all authorities. There is a difference in knowing knowledge and in performing every action as an authority of the experience of knowledge. So, check: In all four subjects, am I an embodiment of experience? I am a soul, but am I performing every action as an embodiment of experience?

If you are seated on the seat of an authority of experience, then elevated actions and actions that are filled with success will be seen as the natural nature in front of an authority. You think about it, but to become an embodiment of experience, your natural nature should be yogyukt and raazyukt. In your dharna too, all virtues should automatically be visible in every action. Always remain an embodiment of experience and remain seated on the seat of experience. It is essential to pay attention to this need. The seat of an authority of experience is very great. Even Maya cannot finish off those who are experienced. The authority of experience is multimillion times higher than the authority of Maya. To think about it is separate, to churn it is separate, but now it is essential for you to move along as an embodiment of experience.

So, now, what will you do this year? BapDada has seen that in one subject, the majority of you have passed. What subject is that? The subject of service. BapDada has received very good service records from everywhere, and in terms of the service news this year, the zeal and enthusiasm for service is seen to be very good. Every wing, every zone has achieved success in service in different ways. BapDada is giving multimillion-fold congratulations to each zone and each wing for this. You have also made very good plans, but now, according to the time, it is the season for “suddenly”.

You must have seen and heard how so many Brahmins departed suddenly. The bell of “suddenly” is now becoming intense. According to that, now, this year, to what extent have you become an embodiment of experience in all four subjects? You need to have good marks in all four subjects. If you have less than pass mark in even one subject, how can you become a bead of the rosary that has passed with honours and a garland around BapDada’s neck? Those who are defeated in any way cannot become a garland around the Father’s neck. When Baba makes you raise your hand, what do you all say? That you will become Lakshmi or Narayan. OK, if you become Lakshmi or Narayan or even companions in their family, to become that is also an elevated status. Therefore, BapDada simply says one thing: Now continue to fly in the flying stage at a fast speed and with the vibrations of your flying stage, spread the atmosphere of co-operation.

All of you have challenged matter that you will definitely transform the elements. You have promised this, have you not? Have you promised this? Do not wave, just nod. So, can you not transform your equals, the human souls who are in sorrow and peacelessness? Firstly, you have challenged it, and secondly, you have even promised BapDada: All of us are even now companions in Your task. We are Your companions in the supreme abode, and in the kingdom too, we will remain companions of Father Brahma. You have promised this, have you not? So, you will return together, stay together and even now, you are together.

From time to time, you are seeing the signals from the Father in a practical way. Suddenly. Ever-ready. Did you ever think that Dadi would go? You saw the game of “suddenly”. So, this year, be ever-ready. You have to become lamps of hope, the ones who fulfil the hopes of the Father’s heart. You know the Father’s hopes. Are you going to become that or do you think, “I will become that anyway, I will see about that”? Those who feel that you have to become that, raise your hands. Look, this is being recorded on camera. You please BapDada very well.

BapDada also cannot return home alone without the children. Look, Father Brahma is also waiting for you children to open the gates of liberation. The Advance Party is also waiting for you. You are the ones who have to make the preparations. You are not the ones who are waiting, you are the ones who make the preparations. So, this year, keep the aim. However, keep the aim and qualifications equal. It should not be that your aim is very high but that you are very weak in the qualifications. No; your aim and its qualifications have to be equal. Your heart’s desire is to become equal and that will only be fulfilled when your aim and its qualifications are equal.

Now, there is a little difference between your aim and its qualifications. You make very good plans. You also have very good heart-to-heart conversations among yourselves. You also remind one another to pay attention. “Determination is our birthright” – Now become an embodiment of the experience of this thought. Check: Am I also experiencing what I am saying? Check the first expression “I am a soul”. Am I an authority of experience of the form of the soul? Because the authority of experience is number one. Achcha.

(There was some upheaval in the hall.) In which stage are all of you? Are you in upheaval? Those who have to pay attention to that are doing that. What do you all have to do? The vibrations of good wishes. So, think. Bring everything in front of you. Whether it is the soul, the Supreme Soul or The Cycle: to what extent have you become an embodiment of experience in each one of these? Achcha. In any situation, are you able to remain stable in your original stage? The drill of the concentration of the mind. Can you become an embodiment of the awareness of the three points? Simply put a full-stop! Achcha. (BapDada conducted drill.)

It was Punjab’s turn to serve (Punjab, Himachal, Hariyana, Jammu, Kashmir and Utarachal): It has been said that Punjab is a lion, and so they have brought a very good number. Everyone now knows that Punjab is a lion, and this is why all of you have arrived here with zeal and enthusiasm. And Punjab has accumulated so much charity. People serve just one Brahmin and even in that, what type of Brahmin would that be, whereas you have served so many Brahmins, true Brahmins. You have accumulated in your account of charity every day. This is also a method in the drama of easily increasing your account of charity.

Those who come with this zeal and enthusiasm can accumulate their account of charity a great deal in a few days. Accumulating your account of charity at the Confluence Age will be useful to you for a long time. Baba saw Punjab’s service report. BapDada has already given congratulations. There are service centres, Gita pathshalas and there is good expansion taking place. This time, in everyone’s mind, there was a great wave of zeal and enthusiasm for service at the time of Shiv Ratri. Now, wherever you go, whether through media, functions, you have shown very good zeal and enthusiasm for service. What are you going to do now? Now, the thought that each one of you has had, “We are definitely going to reveal the Father”.

Fix a date for that with the pen of your transformation. It will not be set with a pencil. The date for revelation will easily be fixed with the pen of your intense effort for transformation. Now, BapDada will see which zone has the number one report, that in their whole zone, everyone will remain free from obstacles and determined in their thoughts, words, deeds, relationships and connections. Who will become number one in this? Not just the centres, first of all make the centres strong, and then strengthen the centres in your connection and then strengthen the zone. Those from abroad too, BapDada is giving this work to both those from this land and those from abroad.

Who will become number one? In Bharat, there are the zones and abroad, you have done it in your own way. You have created the zones of America, Africa etc. Who will become number one free from obstacles? It is possible, is it not? Is it possible for the whole zone to become free from obstacles? Is it possible? Speak, those in the first line, speak! Is it possible? Jayanti, speak! Is it possible? Achcha, teachers, stand up!

BapDada is pleased to see so many teachers. Why? Because teachers are guru-bhais. (2100 teachers have come.) It is good that the teachers are instruments to be free from obstacles and to create an atmosphere that is free from obstacles. So, the teachers will keep an aim. You will keep an aim and fix a date, the Father will not do that. Each zone should make plans and give inspirations to one another. Any zone that has a new plan full of zeal and enthusiasm should give zeal and enthusiasm to one another and make everyone free from obstacles. You should raise your hands.

Now, the hands that are making effort are being raised, but before revelation takes place, everyone’s hand should be raised: We are and will remain free from obstacles for all time. When the hand of everyone in such a gathering is raised in this way, there will be such a wonder! Your devotees will become happy and they too will clap at their own places. Wah, my special beloved deity! Wah! So, you are going to do this now, are you not? Are you going to do it?

Those from Madhuban, Madhuban has to come in the first number. You are not going to just claim number one, you have to do it, because now, everyone’s attraction is towards Madhuban. As soon as you say, “Madhuban”, you remember Baba of Madhuban. This is the speciality of Madhuban. So, you have to become number one in being equal to the Father. Should Baba say just one thing to those from Madhuban? Should Baba say one thing? Raise your hands. You will then have to do it? Will you do it? Will you? Few hands were raised for this. Each one of you residents of Madhuban should give yourself a responsibility: I definitely have to become equal to the Father.

Whether others become that or not, I have to become that. You can take responsibility for yourself, can you not? Put aside others, at least take the responsibility for yourself that you have to become that: “I definitely have to demonstrate it.” The atmosphere from all of you will help many souls. Do not look at others, thinking, “This one is not doing this. This one is not changing.” Let me change. Others will change by themselves, let me take responsibility for myself. Will you do this? Those from Madhuban are also sitting at the back.

Achcha, how much time should you be given? Should Baba ask you for the result six months later? Is six months enough? Those who feel that they will change, and do not look at others, because BapDada will look at others. Do not speak about others and say “This one is like this and that one is like that.” No. The Father will look after that. I have to change. Sisters of Madhuban, raise your hands. Achcha. Sisters will also do this, will you not? The Shakti Army has to stay ahead. For six months, do not look at others, do not give any reasons or excuses, “This one did this”. They will definitely do that, they will cause trouble because Maya is listening, is she not? Situations will come. You may say that there shouldn’t be any situations, but it cannot be like that. However, I have to change. Is that all right? Achcha.

Teachers, teachers are instruments. All teachers, whether young or old, do not be young in this, all are mature – do all of you teachers have courage? Baba is giving six months. Those who will do this, raise your hands. Situations will come. Don’t say: I tried. There is no “try” now. Let there be the attraction (kashish) of the Father’s love, no more “try” (koshish). Is this OK, teachers? Teachers, raise your hands. Raise both hands. Are all of you looking? They have raised their hands. Congratulations. Teachers and residents of Madhuban should be number one. Those who take the initiative are Arjuna. Arjuna means equal to the Father. Do not give any reasons or excuses; reasons will come, reasons as big as mountains will come, but do not lose your courage. Welcome. Say “Welcome” to the reasons and bid them farewell in a second. The key of the three points, the key to success is the three dots. Always keep this with you. Achcha. Teachers can now sit down.

Those from the Karnataka Zone have come having done the one-year service project of making Karnataka golden. BapDada saw that you have done good service. However much you have engaged your body, mind and wealth in that, you have done that with your heart. For having had the programme of making Karnataka golden, BapDada is giving multimillion-fold congratulations and blessings from His heart. You have made a good plan and also put it into a practical form. BapDada has already seen your board before seeing this board here. You may sit down.

Double foreigners: Now double foreigners should not just be called double foreigners, but double intense effort-makers. You are double effort-makers, are you not? It is good. BapDada saw that all the groups that have come, turn by turn, have paid good attention to their own individual effort. Teachers have also worked hard and you yourselves have also made good effort. Baba also received letters from many. You have experienced intense effort. This is why you are not just double effort-makers, but double intense effortmakers.

BapDada is seeing that the aim for service that the double intense effort-making children had, that no village in their area should be left out, you have paid very good attention to that, and you have also made plans. Now there won’t be any complaints, will there? No one from any village or city will be able to complain to you saying that you didn’t tell them, “Our Father came and you didn’t even tell us!” At that time, they will cry out, will they not? This is why you have enthusiasm for service and also pay attention to selfprogress.

Intense effort means that when you are corrected for a mistake once, you don’t make the same mistake again. It should not be that the same mistake continues to happen all the time and you say that you are intense effort-makers. That is not called intense effort. BapDada has heard that there is a group of intense effort-makers in Madhuban. That group, raise your hands. Stand up intense effort-makers. There aren’t any Sisters. So, did you understand the meaning of intense effort: that once you make a mistake ... Mother Jagadamba had drawn everyone’s attention to this in the early days. You say that you are intense effortmakers and yet you continue to make the same mistake again and again! So, what correction did you make?

So, the group of intense effort-makers from the residents of Madhuban, those living near and around Madhuban, and BapDada has given the double foreigners the title double intense effort-makers: if you continue to make the same mistake again and again, then the name of intense effort-makers becomes spoilt. This is why this group of intense effort-makers has to pay attention. It is good that you have created a group among yourselves. You are doing well.

Achcha, double foreigners, BapDada is pleased, and you have to please Him about one more thing. Never isolate yourself from the combined form. To isolate yourself means to welcome Maya. Therefore, take the benefit of the combined form of the Almighty Authority, and pay attention because Maya isolates you at the right time. Always remain combined. BapDada has told you earlier too that double foreigners love to have company and a companion. So, since the Father is offering you Himself, never isolate yourself. I am always ready to give you company. The result is good, but you have to show it even better than the best. Achcha.

You have created a very good system of coming for every turn. Now, abroad has become such that India feels further away and the lands abroad seem close. Those from abroad are very clever. They make preparations for their next year’s ticket in advance. BapDada likes this cleverness of those from abroad. Achcha.

Mothers and Kumaris (Three quarters of the hall is full of mothers and Kumaris). Do the mothers and Kumaris have intoxication? The mothers of the Confluence Age, the Shiv Shaktis are no less. Seeing the mothers, BapDada is pleased about one thing. He is also pleased seeing the Pandavas, but the mothers have become Shiv Shaktis from being the innocent mothers. Mothers are issuing a challenge that they will definitely make Bharat into heaven. So, the mothers have courage. BapDada is also giving special salutations to the mothers. Achcha. You are the Shiv Shakti Army. You definitely have to show wonders. Have the intoxication: If we don’t do this, who will do this? Achcha

Pandavas: Pandavas have a speciality. They have always been the companions of the Father of the Pandavas. The Pandavas have been portrayed in the memorial of attaining victory. So, the speciality of the Pandavas is that they are loved by Pandava-pati (Father of the Pandavas). The name of the Pandavas is: The companions of Pandava-pati. The part of the Shiv Shaktis is their own. Without the Pandavas, the support for the expansion of service is reduced. The Shiv Shaktis are those who give sakaash and the Pandavas are those who create heirs and co-operative souls.

Look, the huge programmes could not have taken place without the Pandavas. This is why there is the memorial of Chaturbhuj, the four-armed image. The Shiv Shaktis cannot do anything without the Pandavas and the Pandavas cannot do anything with the Shaktis. This is why the tilak of victory is applied on the forehead of each Pandava. Now make that emerge. On the forehead of each Pandava, BapDada sees the tilak of victory applied. So, it is good. Everyone feels that this is the last meeting and this is why Baba has met everyone.

Baba also met those from Madhuban. And BapDada also remembers the tiny Sangam Bhavan. They work very hard and they work with a lot of love. Those from Sangam Bhavan, stand up. Achcha. You may be engaged in service, but you do that with your heart. Day and night you work very hard. You do it with love and this is why BapDada says: You may be little, you do a great task. And, because of love being the basis of their work, all of you have received salvation. At first, not so many trains used to come here. Now, so many trains come and it is with the impact of their service that all of you receive good facilities. Therefore, all of you give congratulations from your heart to these few servers. Achcha.

Now, the meeting has taken place. Now, no one can complain that Baba didn’t meet them. Baba met everyone, did He not? The children have been left out: There are many children. Very good. There cannot be any splendour without children, and, seeing children, everyone feels a lot of love for them. Even BapDada is pleased: Wah! The luck of the children that they have been saved in their childhood from so many things. Children are those who have been saved from the things of Maya. You are such children, are you not? Are you like that? Raise your hands! You have been saved.

A child (bachcha) is one who is saved (bache hue), and children are long-lost and now-found beloved children. So continue to move forward. Children also perform wonders. BapDada’s slogan is: The older ones are old, but young ones are equal to God. You will become equal, will you not? You will become equal to the Father and become instruments in front of the world. All of you children, make intense effort. Not just effort, but intense effort. You are such good children, are you not? You are good.

Those who are good, raise your hand. There are also Kumaris. It is good. Sometimes BapDada has seen that in their effort the children go ahead very much more than their parents. Children remind their parents. When parents fluctuate their children say that they will tell their teacher. However, say it with love. Don’t say it with anger, say it with love. It is good. Janak, have a special party for the children. Both you and Nirwair should give them a party. The children will be happy. And always remain happy. Don’t cry. Not even sometimes, but always remain happy. Don’t cry, don’t sulk. Give them a party. Achcha.

Now Baba has met everyone. So, why should they come in a line? It feels good. If the mela doesn’t take place in Madhuban, it feels very quiet. This is why all of you have come to the mela. It is God’s love that has pulled you here. Those who have come here for the first time, raise your hands. The long-lost and now-found children who have come here for the first time, congratulations for coming here the first time. BapDada is giving all of you a special blessing. The blessing is: Just as you made effort and became worthy to come here, and claimed this fortune, in the same way, may you always remain immortal.

When Maya comes, close Maya’s gate. Do you know Maya’s gate? It is the body-conscious “I” and “mine”. If you close this gate, you will remain immortal. You are immortal, are you not? Are you immortal? What will you do if Maya comes? Will you make intense effort? Remain immortal and make others immortal. Achcha.

Now, in one second, remain stable in the intoxication of the spiritual, elevated self-respect of being seated on BapDada’s heart-throne. Become absorbed in the experience of being a soul seated on the heart-throne. Achcha.

To all the extremely “loveleen” souls who always remain absorbed in the Father’s love, to the special souls who always maintain their self-respect and their right to self-sovereignty, to all those everywhere who fly with their wings of zeal and enthusiasm, to those who make the atmosphere peaceful and elevated with the vibrations of their mind, to those who give everyone the Father’s message, who liberate them from sorrow and give them the inheritance of liberation, to those who always achieve success with determination, to all the children everywhere who remain close to the heart and who come here personally, face to face, to all the children, love and affection from the heart together with blessings from the heart, love, remembrance and namaste.

To the Dadis: Seeing all of you, everyone becomes happy because you are the original jewels and you have become instruments. Working together, all of you give importance to the ideas of one another; you are carrying out the task of transformation and will continue to do that. This is a small gathering, is it not? Giving regard to one another’s advice, you have become instruments for a special task and also make everyone instruments and make them humble. It is good. You have created a gathering among yourselves, have you not? So, the more you make this gathering expand very well and give it time, to that extent, you
will increase the zeal and enthusiasm in everyone’s heart.

Is everything functioning well? It will continue to do so. BapDada continues to see everything. The more your gathering becomes an instrument to give others salvation, the more the atmosphere everywhere will become powerful. Now, a special signal has been given for Madhuban, that each one of you should check yourself and make yourself equal to the Father. When each one of you makes yourself that, the gathering will automatically continue to change. Continue to remind others of this again and again. Transformation of others and transformation in the world through selftransformation.

First of all, let there be transformation among yourselves, and then transformation in the world. So, is everything continuing well? Is it working well? Is everything moving easily? Continue to remind each one to become an embodiment of the blessing. It should not just be that the blessing is good, but you have to become good. Is that OK? Achcha.

Speaking to Rameshbhai: For the accounts to be easy, continue to understand what others say just through signals, and continue to give signals because the Sisters don’t know how to keep the accounts so much. However, you have made them so worthy. Now, continue to make others experienced. Laws will keep on changing; what else do they have to do? What would you say if they continued with everything in the same way? What has the Government done? They will change some laws, they will make some laws. That will happen all the time. They are still learning, they have learnt a lot and if you continue to teach them more, they will become clever.

Speaking to Ushaben. Are you OK? Are you well? It is just a crucifix to a thorn, is it not? You have courage. By maintaining courage, it becomes easy. By thinking about it, it becomes a big thing whereas by maintaining courage, it becomes a small thing. So, you have maintained courage well. BapDada is congratulating you for your courage.

Speaking to Dr. Anila. This one has always been constant. She hasn’t become trapped in complications. It is good. You have a good part. You have courage now, do you not? Test papers will come, but you have passed with honours. Is that OK? It is easy, is it not? You don’t find it difficult, do you? You have courage and everyone’s love. You have love for the whole family.

To Bhopalbhai: The activity is free from obstacles. Achcha.

To Golakbhai: The task is moving along, is it not? Continue to make it move along.

Specially for the annual meeting: In the meeting, discuss how all the places can cover all four subjects. Sometimes, service is ahead, sometimes, self-progress and dharna are ahead. So, draw everyone’s attention to pass with honours in all four subjects. If you are unable to pass with honours in even one subject, it will become difficult to become a bead of the rosary of victory. And, no matter what others are like, they are part of the Brahmin family, let there be teachings and together with that, let there also be forgiveness and in this way, make the gathering very strong, because in terms of centres, each centre should now become free from obstacles.

For that, each one should invent something new according to their own methods. Everyone is experienced of what happens at the centres. What should you do and what should you pay attention to so that the centre first of all becomes free from obstacles and then the zone becomes free from obstacles. Everyone’s nature will be different and test papers will also come, but you must pay attention to the method of how to pass in that. In between, every zone should continue to see their result.

What should we do in the future? Stop saying, “We did this and we did that”, and let there be greater clarification of what you should do further. (Title for this year?) You find it and then Baba will finalise it.

To the Senior Sisters from abroad (RCs): This year, BapDada saw that you have paid very good attention. You demonstrated by serving with your heart till the last group. In return, Baba also saw the result. It is only in Madhuban that you get a chance to be together. Even though there are groups, they are from everywhere. This time, this result was very good. You also worked hard.

Sister Jayanti gave remembrance of those from Italy: Tell those from Italy: Your happiness, courage, zeal and enthusiasm are never going to finish. Italy means it will never finish. (Tal-na – to finish)

Speaking to Meeraben: This one has also been a companion. It is good. Now, those from abroad have understood all matters. At first you were new, and now you know everything about what you have to do and what you cannot do. You have also understood it. You have also understood your own effort. It is good.

(Mohiniben gave special love and remembrance from those abroad.) Everyone’s remembrance has reached Baba.

To Chandras Dada: (Karmic accounts have come.) Karmic accounts have to be settled. Do you feel that you have courage? Do you have the courage to have an operation? (Doctors have advised that it would be better not to have an operation at this age.) That is good – just medicine and blessings. Take your medicine having filled it with blessings and it will do double the work. So, you have become free.

Karsanbhai Patel (Owner of Nirma group) and his wife: You have one speciality, do you know it? The speciality is that you have love for the Murli. Those who have love for the Murli automatically have love for Murlidhar. So, because of the Murli, you are moving forward. The Murli gives you Shrimat, and by following Shrimat as soon as you receive it, you automatically receive power. So, BapDada is pleased with both of you. (Everyone in our family should belong to Baba.) They will become that. Where else will they go? This one knows that. Prepare a group. Invite them and give them the message. They should not complain afterwards. This one is clever. He will give it.

Guest 1: Move along considering yourself to be an instrument. Always keep yourself a carefree emperor. Do not have any worries. When you have any worries, tell the Sisters about it, and hand it over to the Father. You are just a trustee, the Father is the Master. So, whenever anything happens, leave it to the Master and you just continue to move along as a trustee. By doing so, you will remain carefree. Those who have experienced something themselves cannot stay without giving it to others. You are happy, are you not? So, you won’t be able to stay without distributing happiness to others. And you will also give happiness. Everyone will be happy thinking, “How does this one remain happy?” and in this way, service will take place. This one also does service.

Guest 2: Those who have love for the Murli will become free from obstacles. Do you hear the Murli? Do you study it? Study it at home. Study even one point, but definitely study the Murli. Then you will have love, and then when someone tells you not to do it, even then you will do it. You are good. You are cooperative and also loving. Now, become number one in easy Yoga. Now, the whole group has to become number one in being an easy yogi. This one also has a lot of enthusiasm. All of you four have it. BapDada is congratulating you for your zeal and enthusiasm.

Guest 3: Now you have become part of the Brahmin family. The Brahmin family is such an elevated and such a big family. So, to become a Brahmin is very huge fortune. And you have claimed your fortune. You have claimed it, have you not? At every step, keep your elevated fortune in your awareness and continue to move forward. Achcha.

* * * O M S H A N T I * * *

arjun

PBK

Post05 Apr 2008

Avyakt BapDada spoke not wrote:Guest 1: Move along considering yourself to be an instrument ...
Guest 2: Those who have love for the Murli will become free from obstacles ...
Guest 3: Now you have become part of the Brahmin family ... Achcha.

Dear enlightened,

Omshanti and thanks for providing us the E/V of the latest AV.

It is probably for the first time in the history of BKWSU that the guests who met BapDada have been mentioned by a serial number :lol: instead of their name/designation :) .

I suppose it is a fallout of the discussions taking place on this forum about the VIP guests who have met Avyakt BapDada in the past. May be they want to shield their VIP guests from knowing about the reality.

I think they should consider assigning a unique number to the VIP BKs also who meet BapDada so that the intellect of BKs worldwide does not get diverted towards them and spend more time in Baba's remembrance. One Baba and none else. :D Anyways, I heard that the BKWSU has initiated a process to issue ID Cards to all the surrendered BKs. So, the senior BKs could be mentioned in the AVs by their ID No. :)

God bless them. :D
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2008

I have asked them to reserve "Guest number 666" for me when I finally get asked to go there on official business ... :evil:. So you will know who it is now.

john morgan

ex-BK

Post07 Apr 2008

Hello guest no.1 alias ex-I,

As Bap Dada knew you were unable to visit Madhuban, this time he sent you a personal message :D.

yogi108

BK

Post08 Apr 2008

Guest no2: He is a famous industrialist and owner of a FMCG company called Nirma group. They make detergents and soaps for the not-so-affordable Indian market ...

Yogi
PreviousNext

Return to BK